Sole biomed for 10 different Clinic locations
● Single point of contact, trouble shooting, parts ordering and receiving.
● Keep contract up to date and make changes as necessary.
● Training and mentoring BMET at different location under different contract.
● Provide Backup for two other contracts in area.
- BMET II at Aramark Healthcare / Pacific Medical Clinics
- Senior BMET at Mercy Medical Center
- Senior BMET at McKenzie Willamette Medical Center
- Sales Engineer at SimplexGrinnell
4 months at this Job
- None - Cisco CCNA
Assisted in initial start-up of Aramark Healthcare service to account. Supervised on-site BMET and ISE on hospital service requests. Created monthly budgets for outside services and part requests. Conducted meetings with hospital staff regarding monthly reports on repairs, expenses, and monthly equipment maintenance. Ensure all equipment repairs and services are logged accurately in equipment tracking system.
- Site Lead/ Senior BMET at Aramark at CalvertHealth Medical Center
- at Aramark Field Service
- Biomed Tech Level I at Aramark at UMC Health System
- Internship at Valley Baptist Medical Center
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Biomedical Equipment Technology
• Seven years working as a BMET II for United Regional Health Care System. Maintain, calibrate and repair 8,900 pieces of equipment.
• Eight months working for Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas as a BMET I.
• One year working as a Biomedical Equipment Technician for the United States Army. Served 1200 customers across three Combatant Commands, at the largest Medical Logistics Facility in the Department of Defense.
• One and a half years working as a Receptionist for an Optometry Doctor. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Test and calibrate components and equipment following manufacturers' manuals and troubleshooting techniques, using hand tools, power tools and measuring devices.
• Keep records of maintenance, repair, and required updates of equipment.
• Test, evaluate, and classify excess or in-use medical equipment and determine serviceability, condition, and disposition in accordance with regulations.
• Examine medical equipment and facility's structural environment and check for proper use of equipment, to protect patients and staff from electrical or mechanical hazards and to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
• Schedule preventative maintenance services with OEM on a monthly basis.
• Maintain service contracts for laboratory and radiology equipment.
• Maintain the following pieces of equipment: G.E. Patient monitoring to include; Dash 3000, Dash 4000, Dash 5000, B40, B450, and B850 Philips Patient Monitoring to include; Intellivue Puritan Bennett 840 Ventilators Arrow/Teleflex Intra-Aortic Balloon Pumps Carefusion/Alaris IV Pumps Hill Rom Navicare Nurse Call and patient beds Masimo Patient Monitoring to include; Roots and Rad 97's Philips Ventilation to include; V60's
- BMET II at United Regional Health Care System
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Technical Diploma - Biomedical
- High School Diploma
- Combat Training
4. BMET Resume
Calibration of various Medical devices
➢ Trained on 840, V60, and Vision Bipap Ventilators
➢ Factory Trained on Stryker Neptune 2 and 3 Patient Evacuation systems
➢ Factory Trained on Acist and Guerbet Injector Pumps
➢ Communicate expectations for PMs and Repairs to hospital personnel
➢ Responsible for keeping current revisions on BOPs, SOPs
➢ Responsible for functional testing of various makes and models of medical devices
➢ Inventory Management
➢ Responsible for recording my findings of PVT testing
➢ Performed Pressure tests, electrical safety tests, and volume accuracy tests
➢ Coordinate with hospital personnel a date to come in and perform repairs
➢ Responsible for medical data recording to the FDA
➢ Recorded P/N and S/N of removed and installed components
- BMET at Agiliti
- Laser Services Technician at Ideal Image Corp
- Desktop Support Tech at Peak Systems/ HP
- Hospira FSE/ Lead FSE at Kelly Services
3 years, 4 months at this Job
As a BMET 1 contractor for Sutter Health Hospitals I perform PM, verification and calibration, equipment repair and complete rebuild, data set, swab network password protection, and software updates for the BD/Alaris 8015 PC’s and 8100 infusion pumps. My daily tasks include hospital rounds to all department equipment rooms, patient rooms, and central distribution for equipment pickup and return, completing repair work orders for general biomedical equipment, equipment in check, troubleshoot and repair of telemetry system, performing scheduled PM’s on general biomedical equipment, recording all PM’s, work orders, parts ordered and actions performed on equipment in the Sutter PSDS equipment management maintenance system. I provide assistance to senior BMET’s as needed and perform inventory duties. As a BMET 1 service contractor for US Healthworks I provide PM, verification, calibration, in check, equipment repair, field service report documentation and parts ordering for general biomedical equipment in the Northern California clinics. These clinics consist of exam rooms, labs, audio/vision rooms, procedure rooms, nurse stations, patient monitoring rooms, and physical therapy departments. I also provide support for the clinics exam tables, exam chairs, autoclaves, refrigerators, freezers, heat lamps and various clinic support devices.
- BMET 1 at ERS Medical
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Certificate - Advanced Electronics and Telecommunications - 5/2016. Biomedical Equipment Technology - 19.5 units
(Temporary Position) Specific Responsibilities: 1. Independently performed complex troubleshooting and repairs on designated equipment, while working within the established procedure. As a BMET 2 demonstrated proper Methods and techniques of installation, calibration, preventive maintenance and repair troubleshooting for their designated modality. Demonstrated the ability to transfer a particular level of knowledge and experience to less experienced personnel to resolve equipment problems. 2. Know and perform proper use of all standard test equipment: a. multimeter e. line resistance meter b. oscilloscope f. photometer c. dosemeter g. KV divider d. AC line analyzer h. service terminal 3. Read, analyzed, interpreted and followed signal flow on blue prints, schematics and wiring diagrams when necessary. 4. Instructed customers and staff in applications and operations of the equipment. 5. Exercised good system troubleshooting skills. 6. Performd and was available for after hours service, also available for emergency calls on weekends. 7. Participated in shift scheduling when needed. 8. Actively utilized the established procedure on all service calls. 9. Performed manufacturer-mandated equipment modifications and satisfactorily completed the required paperwork. 10. Performed all system service diagnostics on applicable products. 11. Worked outside of designated or secondary modality to solve technical problems as needed.
- BMET II/III at Renovo Solutions
- Biomedical Equipment Support Specialist at Veteran Affairs
- Biomedical Equipment Support Specialist at Veterans Administration Hospital
- Biomedical Equipment Technician at Cape Fox Federal Integrators
3 months at this Job
- Technical Proficiency Training - Diploma - Biomedical Engineering
I am a Bmet2 at Moses Cone hospital. I take of a wide range of medical equipment and have since 2007. Before that I performed field service maintenance for medical x-ray processors.
- BMET II at Cone Health Systems
- GM II at Sodexo Grand Rapids Michigan
- BMET II at Sodexo CTM
- Field Technician at DME delivery, Allcare Medical
3 years at this Job
- BMET internship at University of Kentucky Medical Center - Clinical Engineering
- Systems Analyst at RJJ Systems
- Software Engineer at TEK Systems
- Senior Systems Engineer at Analysts International
2 months at this Job
- Associate - Biomedical Engineering Technology
- Bachelor of Arts - Business
- Diploma - Tool and Die Making
Primary technician at Sparrow Clinton Hospital, five outpatient rehab facilities, two OB/GYN clinics, four urgent cares, three fast cares, and nine general practices. Member of the on-call rotation Fields general corrective maintenance calls throughout day
- BMET I at TRIMEDX
- Custodian II at University Hospital
- Biomedical Engineering - Intern at University of Michigan
- Family Housing - Mover/Custodian at North Campus
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- A.A.S. - Biomedical Engineering
Service and maintain medical equipment with mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, electronic, digital, optical and radiological principals
• Figure out power and space requirements for medical equipment installations
• Install medical equipment
• Prepare and submit medical equipment reports
- BMET Student at U.S. Army
- Nodal Network Systems Operator-Maintainer at U.S. Army
1 year at this Job
- A.A.S - Computer and Electronic Engineering
- - Computer networking