Sole biomed for 10 different Clinic locations
● Single point of contact, trouble shooting, parts ordering and receiving.
● Keep contract up to date and make changes as necessary.
● Training and mentoring BMET at different location under different contract.
● Provide Backup for other two contracts in area.
- BMET II at Aramark Healthcare - Pacific Medical Clinics
- Senior BMET at Mercy Medical Center
- at Senior BMETMcKenzie Willamette Medical Center
- Sales Engineer at SimplexGrinnell
4 months at this Job
BMET II: Performs clinical rounds and attends daily safety meeting with hospital staff to ensure the customer is satisfied and there are no pressing issues. Communicates with leadership to receive and understand monthly goals and objectives. Worked with team to correct case documentation. Communicate with vendors to organize and set up vendor preventative maintenance. Worked with team to meet weekly pm percentage goals. Performs preventative and corrective maintenance. Fills out recall paperwork and coordinates with vendor recall teams to properly complete recalls. Arrange Purchase Orders for appropriate cases using Serv-e-Cost. Performs first look on imaging, ventilators, and anesthesia equipment.
- BMET II at GE Healthcare
- Biomedical Technician at GE Healthcare
- Field Technician at GE Appliances
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science - Biomedical Equipment Technology
• Performing inspection and performance verification of new/incoming biomedical instrumentation prior to clinical use.
• Instructing clinical users in the proper operation, safety and routine care of biomedical instrumentation.
• Scheduled maintenance includes visual and mechanical inspection, safety testing, performance testing, scheduled parts replacement and adjustment, and corrective action, which includes adjustments, calibration and minor repairs.
• Perform functional testing, preventive maintenance, calibration and repair of basic to complex biomedical instrumentation throughout the hospital. Specifically, this includes.
• Performing routine scheduled preventive maintenance on a wide variety of basic to complex electronic and electromechanical patient care equipment.
• Reporting and/or making recommendations to Supervisor regarding preventive maintenance procedures and schedules, operational improvements, incident investigations, etc.
• Inspects and installs medical and related technical equipment in hospital, laboratory and research facilities for use by physicians, nurses, scientists, or engineers involved in researching, monitoring, diagnosing, and treating patients.
- BMET II at Bitechmedical
- Bmet at Carefusion(BD)
- Bmet at Addeco
9 months at this Job
- Diploma - Biomedical Technology
Planned maintenance for main lab and satellite sites. Open communication between myself, the lab manager and team leads to resolve any onsite issues for the utmost
customer services, and periodic lite building maintenance.
Vanguard Resources December 2018 - current
● Planned Maintenance at multiple sites owned by the hospital. Prompt communication between upper management and staff. Follow up on purchase orders, replacement units, and repairs.
- at BMET I
- at Corridor Mobile Medical Services
- BMET I Contractor at SPBS @ Medical Center Hospital
- BMET I Contractor at InterMed Group
1 month at this Job
- Associates of Science in Biomedical Equipment Technology - Biomedical Equipment Technology
5. BMET Resume
Performed maintenance, calibration checks, and electrical trouble shooting on several types of equipment such as Defibrillators, vital sign monitors, infusion pumps, steam sterilizers, centrifuges, and suction units. Also learned skills such as ordering and sending units to and from the shop, and documenting procedures performed on equipment into computer based archives.
- BMET at US Air Foce
- BMET at US Air Foce
- Electrical Apprentice at Southern Electric Company
- Forklift Operator Certified at Conway Freight
4 months at this Job
- BMET Certificate - Biomedical Equipment Technology
- - Business administration
Depot repair of medical equipment under USAMMA.
- BMET II at Goldbelt, Inc./Tobyhanna Army Depot
- BMET at Guthrie-Robert Packer Hospital
- BMET at McLeod Regional Medical Center
- Intern at VA Medical Center
2 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Applied Science - Biomedical Equipment Technology
- High school or equivalent
Repair and troubleshooting medical equipment
● Soldering and replacing electrical components
● Repairs and perform Preventative maintenance on various types of medical equipment, heart monitors, patient monitors, infusion module and pumps, ventilators, heater, humidifier, aspirator, oxygen concentrator, food pump, nebulizer, syringe pumps, lift/scales, beds, compressors, oxygen blender, exam light, SPO2 monitors, Cpap, Ventilators, etc
● Repaired all models of Alaris Infusion, PCA, Syringe and ETCO2 modules. Also Medfusion 3500 and 3010a models.
● Maintained and repaired all equipment under OEM specifications.
● Provided troubleshooting and diagnostic services with efficiency, agility and attention to detail.
● Operating procedures and manufacturer's recommendations in maintenance and operation of equipment
- BMET II at Multimedical Systems
- Assembler I at BMC
- Grocery Manager at Vallarta Supermarkets
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate of Science - Electrical Engineering Technology
Approves new biomedical equipment by conducting tests; ensuring adherence to codes; making modifications. Installs new biomedical equipment by establishing, adjusting, calibrating, and testing performance. Maintains biomedical equipment by completing preventive maintenance schedules; conducting tests; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting and repairing malfunctions; calling for special service; evaluating service contracts; maintaining equipment inventories. Directs biomedical equipment operation by providing equipment operation demonstrations; instructing other healthcare staff in use and care of equipment; answering questions; providing information. Evaluates proposed biomedical equipment by conducting tests and evaluations. Improves biomedical equipment performance by studying machine-patient interaction; conferring with equipment users; developing modifications; collaborating with equipment manufacturers. Maintains biomedical equipment supplies inventory by checking stock; anticipating needs; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt. Prepares biomedical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends. Maintains patient confidence by keeping information confidential. Maintains safe and healthy working environment by conducting safety tests; recommending and complying with procedures; training and guiding medical and healthcare personnel; complying with codes. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications; maintaining personal networks. Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Bmet II at GE Healthcare
- Lead Service Tech at Associated Medical
- Lead Service Technician at Insight Surgical
- Appliance technician at Electronic Restoration Services
2 years at this Job
Repair, calibrate, over haul and perform preventative maintenance on medical devices ranging from infusion pumps to oxygen blenders. Troubleshoot and diagnose issues with medical devices to repair. Sharpen, repair, re-align and dress medical instruments for surgical procedures. Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair wheelchairs including bariatric, sport and house hold wheelchairs. Use computers for various applications including creating work orders, PO's, data entry and parts requisitions. Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet. Review work done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar, ensure that company format policies are followed, and recommend revisions. Order and dispense supplies. Train others on proper procedures to repair, maintain, troubleshoot, and diagnose.
- BMET 1 at MultiMedical Systems
8 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school
10. BMET III Resume
Tifton, GA. Repair, calibrate and service of hospital medical equipment. Set up and installation of new equipment arriving at the hospital. Deactivation and disposal of obsolete equipment. Requires troubleshooting and researching of a wide variety of equipment. Requires strong working knowledge of electronics and mechanical devices. Work closely nurses, doctors, maintenance workers and all types of hospital and outside clinic staff.
- BMET III at Tift Regional Medical Center
- Field Service Engineer at American Biomedical Corp
- Laser Engineer at Sightpath Medical
- Electronics Technology Advisory Committee Board Member at Chattahoochee Technical College
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- A.A.S. - Biomedical Engineering Technician Intern
- Certificate - Basic Electronics Technician
- A.S. - Business Administration