• Board Bring up Plan preparation and hands on bring up activities on all Products designed till date with software, firmware and Programming logic team timely support.
• Hands on Complete DVT processes using Lab Instruments like Scope, Logic Analyzer, TDR, BERT and few Protocol Analyzers.
• Debug Support if required for the Teams performing, PVT, thermal, Qualification, Certifications
• Responsible for End to End support for entire life cycle of Product even after Production release.
• Design Summary Till Date.
• Designed and Developed Reference Board using Freescale Processor MPC85XX.
• Designed and Developed IP-CAMERA for consumer market using iMX.27 and Davincii based Processors.
• Designed and Developed ATCA based RTM blades.
• Designed and Developed ATCA based Switch Card using Intel CPU Architecture for 9240 switch Chassis.
• Designed and Developed several ATCA based RTM modules with different port configurations.
• Design Lead for encryption Module
• Design Lead for 6G Gen 2 HBA products
• Design Lead in achieving higher write throughput for PMC flash back up products.
• Design Lead 12G PCIE Gen 3 Series 8Z controller cards
• Design Lead for 12G Expander cards
• Design Lead NVM flashtec product line.
• Design Lead 12G Custom HBA form Factor.
• Put to Production 25M gate Hardware emulation platforms that carries ARM CPU, DDR3, USB, SATA, 10G SFP, PCIE along with Xilinx Ultrascale High performance emulation FPGA and shipping.
• Put to production two high speed back plane PCB's which carries PCIE, Ethernet and misc signaling for emulation Platform.
• Put to production another upcoming Emulation Hardware with x number of Xilinx Ultrascale FPGA's, Zynq Ultrascale plus FPGA and its associated peripherals.
• Development tools
• Allegro Capture CIS/ORCAD.
• Allegro PCB.
• Concept HDL.
• Sigrity SI, PI tools(Not regular usage)
• Verilog/HDL(Not regular usage)
- Lead Board Design Engineer at
at this Job
- Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
Telangana, AP, INDIA
Domain/Client: Baseband and RF Board Design for Mobile Platforms
• Handled a team of 5 members for the first time bring up of Qualcomm SDM660/630 (starlord/starhawk) chipset where my role was to bring up the board with this new chipset and troubleshoot issues related to Power Management IC(PMIC), LPDDR4, Display panels- Amoled and LCD, Audio Codec cards, Wireless Bluetooth and WLAN cards. Also Awarded Qualstar for initial board bring up of SL/SH.
• Have been involved in critical debug of Qlink-6 Gbps serial interface where there was issue in package clock/data routing due to space constraints and created crosstalk that hampered recovered clock at the receiver side inside the package.
• Have been involved in post layout SI simulations for Jacala IOT chipset by extracting s-parameters using cadence Sigrity &HFSS and solving circuit simulations using ADS for USB 3.0 based designs. Also, have been involved in bring up of USB 3.0 based chipset designs.
• Performed PDN simulations for eldarion pro design where I optimized decoupling capacitor placements for the chipset. Power plane characteristics were extracted via Cadence Sigrity Power SI, verified the same in Broadband Spice and circuit simulation for achieving results as per target impedance in Agilent ADS.
• During my training for 3 months, I worked on RF cards where I did RF optimization using VNA as well as Agilent ADS on smith chart for load source impedance matching to meet 3 GPP specs and enhance TX power, RX sensitivity, ACLR, SEM and EVM with minimal losses and errors.
- Senior Design Engineer at Baseband and RF Board Design
- Board Design Engineer at Start up located at Gurgaon, NCR
- Hardware Design Engineer at IIT Kanpur, Kanpur, UP
- Project Engineer/EMI at WIPRO TECHNOLOGIES
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- MS - design
- Bachelor of Technology - Electronics and Electrical Engineering
Run DCG Synthesis /STA on chip SOC level for Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM. RTL design, Verilog, System Verilog, Spyglass. Run VCS for RTL/GL simulations. Primiteme STA, LEC for FV. Run CLP for UPF checks. DCG Synopsys, UPF synthesis, create power intent. Convert design flow from 7nm process to 5nm process
- ASIC implementation /ASIC design engineer at Qualcomm
- ASIC design engineer at Synapse DA
- ASIC design staff engineer at Marvell Semiconductor
- Design Engineer at Motorola Semiconductor
11 months at this Job
- M Sc in EE - EE
for Voice Services
• Designed and created over fifty percent of the Innomedia's revenue generating product lines currently on the market brought 20 plus millions of dollars in revenue over the years.
• Primary hardware architect and project leader of five-man software engineering team that designed PRI Dual Mode Enterprise Gateway for Broadband and completed the project from conception to production in 6 months meeting critical company goal and customer deadline, which generated millions of dollars in revenue.
- Project Engineer/Designer of VoIP Products at Innomedia Inc
- Project Leader Subscriber Unit Development for Wireless Local Loop Systems at Diva Communications Inc
- Senior Design Engineer/Manager of H/W and F/W Development at NEC America Inc., Data Communication Systems Division
10 years at this Job
Responsible for numerous portfolio-wide technical projects in diverse areas of the Hardware
Development organization. Execute using current Project Management methodologies and processes.
• Manage projects from start to finish. Determine requirements and scope and set expectations with all stakeholders. Act as liaison between various lines of business and stakeholders. Create schedules, financial budgets, resource plans, work breakdown schedules, risk management plans.
• Convey Project Execution Plans and tasks to teams and develop communication plans. Facilitate team meetings, provide minutes and action items, and submit progress reports with targeted key milestones and status to management.
• Execute project plans and actively track every aspect of project performance against schedules, budget and critical path.
• Utilize people management skills to build motivated, high performance teams that deliver results.
• Deliver project on time, on schedule, within budget, and with the highest attention to quality and customer satisfaction. Specific Project Focus Areas: Value Engineering
• Responsible for the coordinated management of multiple Value Engineering projects to reduce product cost while simultaneously improving products for quality, manufacturability, environmental impact, user experience, etc.
- Project Management at Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions
- Linux Enablement Engineer at Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions
- New Product Development at Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions
11 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
- Master of Science - Electrical Engineering
• Research laboratory that is endorsed by the Air Force Research Lab, NASA, and Moog, Inc. to build satellites from concept to launch
• Designed, populated, and integrated circuit boards for GLADOS, SORA, LinkSat
• Used DipTrace to design the USB hub board and USB to Ethernet board for satellites PROJECTS
- PCB Board Design Engineer at University at Buffalo Nanosatellite Laboratory
- Intern at JJK Mechanical
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering
Responsible for development of high-speed designs used to evaluate Altera's high-end FPGAs. Design flow includes definitions, feasibility validation, schematic capture, logic design creation and board level simulation.
• Board Level Signal Integrity Simulation and Analysis.
• Designs for Stratix-5 FPGA, using High-Speed Transceivers, Embedded NiosII Processor.
- HIGH-SPEED BOARD DESIGN ENGINEER at ALTERA Corporation, San-Diego CA
- DESIGN ENGINEER at HEWLETT-PACKARD, San-Diego CA
- R&D INTERN ENGINEER at APPLIED-MATERIALS, Rehovot, Israel
- COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN at Israel Defense Forces
8 years, 7 months at this Job
- M.Sc. - Electrical and Computer Engineering
- B.Sc. - Electrical and Computer Engineering
• Create complex Thru-Hole and HDI printed circuit board layouts and documentation
• Design max 10 layer Thru-hole and 6 layer 1-N-1 HDI designs
• Provide revisions to max 10 layer 2-N-2 HDI designs
• Experience with High Speed length matched routing and Controlled Impedance Matched routing
• Work closely with Electrical Design Engineers and Mechanical Engineers to produce PCB designs
• Communicate with Process and Manufacturing Engineers to ensure efficient production
• Provide feedback to Design Engineers as needed to ensure manufacturability is maintained in each design
• Attend engineering design reviews and contribute to the decisions made
• Train PCB Design Assistants
• ECAD Librarian
• Create schematic symbols and PCB footprints
• Verify schematic symbols and PCB footprints created by fellow librarians
• Proficient in CadStar Design Editor, AutoCAD and CAM350
• Entry-level practice with Altium
• Certified in Basic Hand Soldering
- Printed Circuit Board Design Engineer at Garmin International
- Logistics Clerk at
- Equipment Repair and Produce Clerk at Price Chopper
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electronics Engineering Technology
- Associate of Art - General Studies
Design and develop multi core CPU platform boards to support datacenter and server application.
- Board Design Engineer, Hardware at Intel Corporation
- R&D and Board Design Engineer, Hardware at Panasonic Avionics Corporation
- Hardware Engineer at Panasonic Avionics Corporation
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Certificate - General Business Studies
- Masters of Science - Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering - Electronics and Communication
POWERVAR is a manufacturer of Uninterruptible Power Conditioners and Power Conditioning products that purchased ONEAC, a competitor, on September 20, 2011. * Designed PC boards using ACCEL's EDA, P-CAD and Altium Designer programs. * Redesigned an 8 layer outsourced board with excessive vias to a 6 layer board with 20% fewer vias and significant cost reduction. * Converted current products to RoHS compliance. * Designed product specification and information labels using EASYLABEL program. * Developed and maintained a library of schematics, PC boards and labels for 2,500+ files.
- PC Board Design Engineer at ONEAC Corporation
- Contract Worker at Oxford & Associates
- Design Engineer at IntraAction Corporation
- Production Team Leader at Electronics Department
11 years at this Job
- Associate - Electronics Engineering Technology