I stated my career in 1988 after winning the VICA competition in Frederick county MD.I started as a painters helper from there I moved up to painter then body tech and then a combo technician. I took my first managers position at th age of 29.Im currently the body shop manager at Leahys Auto body in Harrisburg PA.
- Body Shop Manager at Leahys auto body
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school - Auto body
Body shop manager and estimator. I handle everything from drop off to pick up as well as insurance companies and direct repair programs.
- Body Shop Manager at Murray's Body Shop
- Refinish Technician at McDonald Automotive Collision Center
- Refinish technician/Estimator at American Way Collision Center
- Production Manager at Dale's Collision Repair
4 months at this Job
- Currently attending - Emergency medicine
BODY SHOP MANAGER Landers Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM - Bossier City Bossier City, LA SALES ASSOCIATE Dillard's Shreveport, LA INSIDE SALES SUPERVISOR Centennial Wireless Alexandria, LA
- Body Shop Manager at Landers Dodge Jeep Chrysler Ram
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Business Management
As Body Shop Manager, my responsibilities include creating estimates for customers, writing and uploading estimates, maintaining and scheduling work, ordering parts for scheduled repairs, negotiating supplements with insurance companies and creating work orders in dealership management system. My duties also include working within DRP guidelines, maintaining the CCC data base, managing production from start to finish and keeping customers informed about repair status. I have established a good working relationship with customers and insurance company adjusters and I have successfully ensured that cars are always completed as promised. I have a reputation for never overpromising or under delivering.
- Body Shop Manager at Matthew's Ford
- Assistant Body Shop Manager/Warranty Administrator at Penske Chevrolet
- Office Manager/Customer Service Representative at Sterling Auto Body
- Warranty Administrator at Penske Chevrolet
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
I over-see a 2000 square foot shop, staffed by 3 body technicians, 1 painter, 1 parts receiving and 1 hourly shop helper. On a daily basis I will delegate responsibilities for each along with assigning work. I also order all corresponding parts for each customer, each vehicle that enters goes through the same process of blue printing, submitting essential paper work for the insurance companies. Once that process is completed, the required parts will be order and the repair plan will be put into process. The most important part of my role as a manager is to be as supportive as possible to ensure the repair process goes as planned. Keeping in mind the customer and insurance companies requirements.
- Assistant Body Shop Manager at Auto Body Pro’s
- Independent Insurance Auto Appraiser at Northern New England Appraisals
- Appraiser at Alliance Inspection Management
- WRITER, WENZELS AUTO BODY, POCASSEST MA at METICULOUS TEARDOWN
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Collision Technologies
Herb Easley Body Shop 1125 Central Frwy. Wichita Falls, TX 76306 (940) 723-6631 Body Shop day to day management duties.
- Body Shop Manager at Paint and Body Management
- Automotive Service Store Manager at Paint and Body Management
- Area Manager at Paint and Body Management
- Service Writer/Body Shop Manager at Paint and Body Management
9 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Criminal Justice
- - Air Force OJT
September 2015 - May 2018 In my employment with Yucca Valley Ford Collision Center, I excelled to assistant manager duties along with an interim managerial title. I currently hold a Body Shop Manager Master Certification which I earned through Ford Motor Company. My proficiency in the CCC One estimating program has allowed me to become quick and accurate while fulfilling my estimations. My duties included all customer and vender communication, along with scheduling insurance agencies. I also collaborated with various business partners, such as Chrysler Towing and the Ram Truck Center, to ensure complete customer satisfaction. I work well independently and as part of a team.
- Body Shop Manager Master Certification at Yucca Valley Ford Collision Center
- at Thompson Building Material
- at General Dynamics
- Junior Petty Officers at United States Navy
2 years, 8 months at this Job
Reports generation and analysis
Winston Salem, NC
• General math skills 09/2017 - Current
• Strong initiative
• Strong team player
• Coordinated and supervised 13 shop and field service
• Self-motivated technicians and assigned tasks and work orders.
• Safety knowledge
• Supervised and managed day-to-day operations and tasks,
• Complaint resolution including production and payroll
• Works well independently
• Authored policies and procedures and actualized best practices
• Computer proficient and standards to increase performance, reduce downtime and generate new revenue.
- Body Shop Manager at Flow Honda Body Shop
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - Automotive-Body Technology
Job Title: Shop Foreman/Technician
• Act as lead to intra-departments for technical direction.
• Manage auto repair workload daily to obtain proficient delivery for customer(s).
• Oversee daily production of repairs and assign technicians as appropriate.
• Ensure repair processes are adhered to.
• Verify parts are required and accounted for per job.
• Strict attention to repairs required in accordance to insurance damage report.
• Perform auto body repairs as needed.
- Body Shop Manager at Providence Auto Body
- Shop Manager/Frame Technician/Painter at Rhode Island Collision Service
10 years, 4 months at this Job
Expanded shop market share through proper management of resources, customer service and improvements in work conditions
• Improved profitability 18% through the charting of spending and inefficiency in the repair process and removing ineffective processes
• Improved shop flow to enable more work accomplished with current resources
• Improved Technician efficiency from an average of 103% to 136% by tracking technician metrics and managing workflow to best utilize technician skills
• Established additional direct repair relationships with Metlife, Liberty Mutual, and others
• Reestablished closer working relationships with Progressive, Farmers, State Auto and Amica
- Body Shop Manager at Capitol Garage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Body Shop
- Sr. Field Adjuster at Allstate Insurance
- Field Appraiser at Hanover Insurance
- Sr. Field Adjuster at Allstate Insurance
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- Certificate - Program