Boiler maker work consists of performing maintenance work on plant equipment, including removing valve's, and other mechanical equipment part's, and replacing them as needed, working on operating equipment, and operating in safe manner Civil carpenter Mar 2015－Apr 2016 Zachary industrial services Burnside rd － Gonzales, LA Working as civil carpenter requires experienced carpentry skills and knowledge of masonry and reading blue prints, and being able to construct precise forms and foundation for equipment to be installed, maintenance work on existing equipment and being multi tasked in talent
- Boiler maker at Ohmstede Limited
- Lead carpenter at Quality Renovations & Construction
6 months at this Job
Performed the functions of boiler maker, including maintenance, rigging, structural welding, and iron working. Worked as a supervisor on turn-arounds. Performed work consistent with safety practices (e.g.; lock-box procedures, personal protective equipment, etc.) and the Team Perfected Maintenance (TPM) process. Duties included:
• Fabricated, installed and repaired structural steel, including walkways, stairways, handrails, ladders, platforms.
• Fork truck operator
• Carry-deck crane operator
• Pulled, retubed and replaced heat exchangers (i.e. U-tube, fin/fan, fixed tube, floating head, reboilers, hair-pin, etc.)
• Changed seal-flush and sock filters
• Clean, repaired and retubed furnaces
• Rebuilt and repaired internal vessel parts and components (e.g.; towers)
• Repaired steam boilers
• Installed fencing.
- Boiler Maker at Phillips 66 Petroleum Company
- Heavy Equipment Mechanic at Phillips 66 Petroleum Company
- Mechanic at Rugely Motor Company
28 years, 9 months at this Job
- Graduate - General
Assemble boiler maker, attach slings, ropes, or cables to objects (such as plates, tubes, drums) with rigger help, clean boilers and tanks using scrapers and steam water hose, clean work area, salvage materials into bins, daily usage of hand tools, wrenches, screwdrivers, and prying bars, Assist boilermaker to fit and assemble. Carpentry: Such as ventilation, fire stations, water and air manifolds, back flow preventers inspect hose conditions, maintain fire station pressure daily, create fittings and joint for steam lines, chit lines, Maintain equipment fans, tubing, manifolds, fittings, compressors GENERAL LABOR: Maintain yard cleanliness deris, contractors materials etc. Unload and receive equipment from shipments log and organize material. Forklift operations, JLG operations boom and scissor lifts. Sunbelt trained with equipments of operations. Assist painters in shop 69 Assist lagers in shop 41 Also installed and diserect temp services in shop 41
- J-2 BOILER MAKER/ CARPENTRY/GENERAL LABOR at General Dynamics Nassco
- Laborer/Helper at City of Chesapeake
- Laborer at Integrity Staffing Solutions
- Unloader at Givens
8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Welded structural metal using the Stick welding process * Construct, assemble, maintain, and repair stationary steam boilers and boiler house auxiliaries * Align structures or plate sections to assemble boiler frame tanks or vats, following blueprints * Use hand and power tools, plumb bobs, levels, wedges, dogs, or turnbuckles * Test assembled vessels and cleaned boilers and boiler furnaces * Inspect and repair safety valves, regulators, automatic-control mechanisms, water columns, and auxiliary machines
- Boiler Maker at Fluor Maintenance
- Pipe Welder/Mechanic at InServ
- Welder/Fabricator at Altec Industries, Inc.
- Combination Welder at Apex
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Diploma - Welding
- High School Diploma
27+yrs. - PF / Fab & Boiler Maker, 5yrs. -MW; 2+ yrs. Millwright, 3 yrs. Manual Machinist, 5 yrs. QA/QC Equip. Operated: Forklift, 18-ton Picker, 12-ton Drott, 80-ton OH Crane. Certified PIC-Rigger in the Nuclear Ind. Employment History Dec 2017 to Jan 2018 Northwest Mechanical- PCI Nitrogen-Pipe Foreman for Winter Outage- Design, Fabricate & Replace Piping for the Sulfuric Acid and Fertilizer Units pre-outage.
- 27+yrs. - PF / Fab & Boiler Maker, 5yrs. -MW at OH Crane
- Insturment Tech at Newtron
- Foreman- New Construction & Assembly of Cooling Water Loop at AZCO- PF
- PF Gen Foreman at Custom Arc Services
1 month at this Job
- Certification - Surgical Tech
Ohmstede Industrial Services/Boiler Maintenance/Plant Performance Services/WHM Specialty
• Certified as an class A boiler-boiler maker.
• Maintained mechanical equipment in oil refineries and chemical plants.
• Responsible for all systems that generate heat and electricity in the facility.
• Highly focused on keeping accurate records and service data logs
- Boiler maker class A at UNIVERSAL PLANT SERVICES
- Kitchen Supervisor at Mancinies Char House
- Independent Contractor at P2S Plant Performance Services
2 years at this Job
• Crafting a unique experience that meets and exceeds the wish of Wish Maker
• Communicating with Purdue Athletics to schedule appropriate interactions and experiences
• Connecting with Wish Makers to understand limitations of an illness/ disability related to wish granting
- Boiler-Maker-Wish at Purdue University Cheerleading Team
- Chi Omega Marketing Team at Purdue University Cheerleading Team
- at Purdue University Cheerleading Team
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing Management
Class B boiler Maker Payrate : $27/hr Supervisor Donnie Chesne Company # (318) 240-8766
- Class B Boiler Maker at USI Industrial Services
- Firewatch/Holewatch at USI INDUSTRIAL SERVICES
- Scaffold Builder Helper at Brock Services LLC
- Front Desk Agent at Hampton inn & suites McAllen
2 months at this Job
- High school
As a boilermaker, I was assigned to perform the following responsibilities and was expected to deliver the highest attainable result;
➢ Construct, assemble, maintain, and repair stationary steam boilers and boiler house auxiliaries. Align structures or plate sections to assemble boiler frame tanks or vats, following blueprints.
➢ Direct cleaning of boilers and boiler furnaces. Inspect and repair boiler fittings, such as safety valves, regulators, automatic-control mechanisms, water columns, and auxiliary machines.
➢ Lay out plate, sheet steel, or other heavy metal, and locate and mark bending and cutting lines, using protractors, compasses, and drawing instruments or templates.
➢ Locate and mark reference points for columns or plates on boiler foundations, following blueprints and using straightedges, squares, transits, and measuring instruments.
➢ Position, align, and secure structural parts and related assemblies to boiler frames, tanks, or vats of pressure vessels, following blueprints.
➢ Cutting the tray or using fittings to enter or exit cables.
➢ Install cable ladders which are usually used for large plant room areas and where larges cables are used.
➢ Fabricate cable tray products with rounded edges. Surface finishes and section joints shall be smooth to the touch to eliminate cable chafing.
➢ Make cable tray connections using standard fittings.
- Boiler Maker/Welder at FIRST QUANTUM, Kansanshi Mining PLC
- Boilermaker/Fabricator at SENET, Mutanda Mining
- Tank Fitter/Fabricator at Group Five International, Kayelekera, Malawi
- Fabricator/Welder at LPB Basillo Construction and Development
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Certificate - Marine Engineering
- - Education
Working on heatexchangers pressure valves bundles fan coolers tanks boilers hydro sand blast weld pushing bundles in shell etc
- Boiler maker at IEEE
- Boilermakers at
13 years at this Job
- Some high school