Boiler operator Chief engineer .
- Boiler Operator at Congoleum Corporation
- QC Inspector at Congoleum Corporation
- Machine Operator at Congoleum Corp
- Forklift Operator at
40 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Automotive Technology
(15yrs janitor cinnminson sch (ret) (6) yrs janitor masonic home (18) yrs boiler operator masonic (ret) (3) yrs janitor edgewaterpark schs presant
- Boiler Operator at Masonic Home of NJ
23 years, 7 months at this Job
HVAC/Boiler Operator Blue On Blue Engineer License Steam/Refrigeration, CFC Type II-III certiciaction of Trane centrifugal chillers certifiaction of Spirax Sarco Steam traps numatic controls such as PRV valves boiler chemistry testing waste water treatment compressed air compressors and regulator pump installation and repair plumbling soldering brazing pipefitting and cutting Certified lift truck operator (scissor lift )
- Boiler Operator at PIM Brands
- Service Technician at ICEE Company
3 years, 8 months at this Job
Black Seal Boiler Operator who maintains and monitors boilers. Also handles waste water management, along with blade changes and conveyor belts. Responsible for breakdowns and startups.
- Boiler Operator/Maintenance Technician at Taylor Farms
- Problem Solver at Amazon
- High pressure boiler operations at Invivotek
- General Contractor at MECO CORPORATION
2 months at this Job
- Black Seal Boiler Operator - High pressure black seal boiler operations NJ licensed
- General Construction - Construction
- Hvac technician - Hvac
As a High Pressure Boiler Operator at Cooper Tire l operate, service and maintain power equipment and systems. This includes such items as boilers, compressors, pumps and turbines. The operator is also responsible for checks of condensate systems throughout the plant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
•Check and maintain traps in boiler room on steam mains.
•Routinely monitor equipment.
•Takes water samples and tests water samples.
•Takes necessary corrective actions to maintain proper chemical levels.
•Preform repairs as needed.
•Logs all changes and problems related to the boiler/boiler controls.
•Maintains inventory of replacement parts and chemicals. Accomplishments Sullair stationary level 1 training class. Solar Turbines Operations and Maintenance Princples class(Taurus 70).
- High Pressure Boiler Operator at Cooper Tire & Rubber Company
- Supervisor, Manufacturing - Maintenance Shift Supervisor at Cooper Tire & Rubber Company
- Plant Worker at G.A. Wintzer and Sons Co
- Relief Operator at Cargill Inc
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Certificate Of Completion - Operation and Maintenance Principles
- Certified Associate Technician - Stationary Air Compressors
- Certificate Of Completion - High Pressure Boiler Opreator Licensing Program
• Responsible for installing, adjusting, upgrading and maintaining water treatment during routine services.
• Performs all diagnostics and analysis to trouble-shooting and repair equipment in a timely manner.
• Boiler operator, monitoring Alarm management, take log in Boiler room,
- Boiler Operator/HVAC Technician at Astrazeneca
- HVAC Technician at New Vision Electric
- HVAC Technician at Reality Management
- HVAC Technician at Vivreau Water Systems
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Certification in Black Seal License
- - Mechanical Engineering Technology
* Boiler operator who performs routine maintenance on the equipment and systems in this facility as a part of my daily routine. * I use hand or power tools when performing tasks like replacing defective valves, filters, or steam gauges on a heating system. Corrosive deposits can damage a boiler system, so I test the boiler water and balance it with the correct chemicals. * Keeping safety at the forefront, I will watch the system during the operation and attend to any additional problems. Once all is in working order, I will record the service data in the log book. * Oversaw designated process area, contributing to unit optimization through data collection, preventive maintenance and equipment inspections. Assisted in achieving safety goals by participating in emergency procedure drills and "What if" scenarios. Operated process equipment including pumps, valves, turbines and fired heaters. *
- Boiler Operator at Crown Clothing
- Sewing Machine Mechanic / Change of position Boiler Operator at DeRossi & Sons
7 years, 10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
Responsible for all phases of facility repair and maintenance, including electrical, plumbing, carpentry and HVAC. Primarily worked in Maintenance in the behavioral Health area the last 3 years. Joint Commission Audit complete in October 2018, in compliance. Responsible for regulatory assignments, completing work orders thru a work order system.e environment for all staff, patients, and visitors. Support Contactors when working at the facility. Boiler operator with full responsibility of the Boiler Room on an as needed basis.
- MAINTENANCE MECH II/BOILER OPERATOR at JEFFERSON HOSPITAL
- SALES at KIA AUTOMOTIVE
- SUPERVISOR PRODUCTION at PLASTICS COMAR INC
- SUPERVISOR at PRODUCTION AND MACHINERY
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATES DEGREE - Business Administration
• Role:Licensed and experienced Boiler Operator with the capabilities of running and maintaining boilers water heaters and other systems vital to the running of power plants and other facilities. Operation an maintenance of high pressure fire tube boilers .Mechanical knowledge necessary to repair malfunctioning boilers
• Mathematical proficiency and application of concepts
• Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to perform manual labor under all circumstances
• Understanding of basic level chemistry and physics
• Analytical skills applied to the efficiency of support systems
• Organizational abilities needed to track and record information about multiple systems
• Capability to understand and interpret gauges and test results
• Taking hourly readings on both the boiler and 750 ton chiller
- Boiler Operator at East Central Arkansas Center
- General Laborer at The Law Company
- Customer Service Representative at Citizens Bank-Sitel
11 months at this Job
- Associate - Entrepreneurialship
205 East Ave Jackson, MI 49201 (517) 205-4800 Supervisor Tom Coffee (517) 414-2815 Position: Boiler Operator $53,000 . Monitor boilers (3) 350hp Clever Brooks and (1) 500hp Hurst boilers (2) Lochinvar . Open boilers for state inspections/reasemble when done . Take boiler readings PSI and Stack temps . Monitor and take D.A. tank readings temp and level . Monitor and take R.O. tank readings temp and salt level . Record water usage readings . Monitor and repair pumps mechanical seals related to Boiler room . Record building water temps domestic . Record building heating system panel and re-heat . Monitor building automation system (Tracer Summit) . Monitor Chiller system and pumps seals etc. . Schedule/support vendors when necessary for repairs or inspections Golfside Lake Apartments 2345 Woodridge Way Ypsilanti, MI 48197 (734) 434-8860 CM-Todd Bott Position: Maintenance Supervisor $50,000 . Manager crew of 8 team members - 5 techs, 2 night attendants, & 1 hsk . 600 apartments and townhomes covering 30 buildings and grounds . Apartment "flips" make ready for next resident . All building maintenance interior & exterior . E.M.S. budget . Scheduling, Hiring, discipline & training of staff . Hiring scheduling of contractors . Ordering of all parts, tools, etc. . Vehicle maintenance Hilton Garden Inn Downtown Detroit 351 Gratiot Ave Detroit, MI. 48226 (313) 967-0900 GM - David Kifpmiller H.R. - Sandra Collier Position: Chief Engineer $44,000-$45,000 ___ . Train/Manage engineering staff . Experienced in OSHA and MIOSHA standards as well as Hilton standards . Held monthly dept meetings updating company policies, safety & work procedures . Re-negotiated Otis elevator contract to save $3,000 + yearly . Responsible for maintain dept budget with P&L statements . Responsible for Fire, Life, Safety system . Overseen all Kitchen and Laundry equipment maintenance, replacement or contracts . Implemented PMS, (Preventative Maintenance, Schedule) for all large equipment/rooms/building . Opened and maintained wholesale accounts with suppliers . Completed MOD shifts as scheduled Marriott @ Eagle Crest 1275 S Huron St Ypsilanti, MI. 48197
- Boiler Operator at Henry Ford Allegiance Health
- Director of Engineering $50,000-$63,000 at
- Facilities Manager $18,000-$35,000 at
- Owner/ Manager at
15 years, 10 months at this Job