• Traded all Fixed Income Products and futures off multiple platforms.
• Firm was bought in December 2018 and the proprietary desk disbanded
- Bond Trader at ROSENTHAL COLLINS
- Bond Trader at YIELD CURVE TRADING
- Bond Trader at GELBER GROUP
- Bond Broker & Desk Manager at ICAP/ RMJ
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
Assistant Vice President - Oversaw and executed Merrill's largest bid wanted list consisting of municipal bond sell trades for the firm's Separately Managed Account (SMA) product. Supported over 42 Investment Managers, providing quality executions and reliable liquidity for our high net worth municipal bond portfolio accounts. ◦ Daily volume included over 300 sell trades, averaging over $10 million in value. ◦ Responsible for timely executions in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment. - Developed and cultivated an extensive network of relationships with sales traders, portfolio managers, financial advisors and operations at over 100 firms across Wall Street. - Created department's first Municipal Short Monitor Report, cross referencing bond short positions against our selling positions and worked with many partners to decrease exposure.
- Municipal Bond Trader at Merrill Lynch
- at Merrill Lynch
- Trading Desk Specialist at Merrill Lynch
- at Alliance Capital Management
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- BA - Political Science
Initiated and executed alpha generating trades based on market, sector and security specific technicals and trends . Partnered with credit analyst to structure new issues of $100+ million in size. Integrated market intelligence and trading value into that process. . Key spokesperson in meetings delivering market updates and opportunities as well discussing all positions and client risk parameters . Established and maintained strong relationships with dealer trading desks. These relationships resulted in superior flow intelligence, more efficient security selection and trade execution and the development of profitable relative value trading opportunities. . Collaborated with technology to streamline trading opportunities as well as making use of electronic systems to allow all to all trading and improve liquidity . Exceeded compensation targets for the firm each year
- Senior Bond Trader at LOOMIS SAYLES & COMPANY
- at LOOMIS SAYLES & COMPANY
- Portfolio Assistant at
- Portfolio Accountant at PUTNAM INVESTMENTS
18 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - History
Trade tax-exempt and taxable bonds throughout the yield curve and provide sales coverage on select Tier 1 and Tier 2 accounts.
- Sr. Bond Trader and Salesman at Ross Sinclaire & Associates
- Managing Director Municipal Securities/Department Manager at Cabrera Capital Markets, LLC
- Sr. Municipal Bond Trader and Salesman at KeyBank Capital Markets
- Municipal Bond Generalist at Cabrera Capital Markets, LLC
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Finance
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing and Finance
* Led the development and implementation of business growth initiatives to play a key role in the launch of an IG Corporate Bond Business within the United States; drove market growth within the industrial sector to increase trading revenue from $0 to $1.5MM+. * Maximized USD corporate distribution by consolidating sales efforts across the UK, European, and Asian markets, achieving a 200% increase in cross-border volume with London sales desk and European accounts. * Managed trading activity with a balance sheet valued at $200MM; expertly adapted to banking and financial sectors within a rapidly evolving, high-pressure market to maximize trading efforts. * Executed high-impact presentations on bank research, sales, and trading capabilities to prospective clients. * Cultivated strategic partnerships with syndicate, clients, management, and sales team to improve distribution and provide markets on new issues; delivered market color to syndicate group for new issues.
- Executive Director - IG Corporate Bond Trader at SANTANDER INVESTMENT SERVICES
- Vice President & Managing Director - IG Corporate Bond Trader at BNY MELLON CAPITAL MARKETS
- Junior Trader at BNY MELLON CAPITAL MARKETS
- Trading Assistant at BARCLAYS CAPITAL
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance (Minor: Economics)
• Member or the fixed income team responsible for managing $2 billon in high yield credit strategies across 60 portfolios.
• Head trader responsible for best execution trading in secondary market high yield, distressed and convertible bonds.
• High yield bond new issue responsibilities include monitoring primary calendar, identifying potential portfolio investments and working with syndicate for allocations.
• Identify and evaluate relative value trade ideas within industry sectors and corporate capital structures for portfolio team by analyzing security price relationships in market.
• Responsible for maintaining information flow from sell-side relationships to portfolio team by providing daily market color and technical trading activity on individual sectors and credits.
• Analyst responsibilities include conducting company research, speaking with management and analysts, and screening the high yield and distressed universe for trading and investment ideas.
• Strong fundamental process involving financial modeling, generating forecasts of EBITDA, EPS, FCF, and valuing the entire capital structure using a blend of relative-value and private market valuations.
• Additional responsibilities included managing account allocations and compliance, minimizing performance dispersion among portfolios versus models, and developing daily/weekly/monthly risk management reports for the portfolio team.
- Sr High Yield Bond Trader at Penn Capital Management
- Data License Client Support Representative at Bloomberg
- Data Analyst at Bloomberg
13 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Finance
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Co-managed assets under management of over $1 billion and performed bond analysis, execution, and trading in excess of $8 billion. Simultaneously served as Lead Portfolio Manager for Dividend Income
Strategy of $7 million, and Senior Editor of 2 well-established market periodicals distributed to clients and select market insiders. Experienced exceptional growth of assets under management (i.e. Dividend
Income Strategy $300k to $7 mil and Bond Strategy $600 mil to $1+ bil).
• Examined and filtered a universe of equities and bonds, assisted in forecasting secular trends of interest rates and business and economic cycles, and evaluated multiple bond investment vehicles for customers such as MBS, Agencies, Treasuries, and Municipalities
• Forecasted cash flows, created original economic and portfolio strategy presentations, and provided world-class customer service for retail and institutional clients
• Cultivated strategic relationships with numerous national fortune 500 brokers and dealers
• Supported financial operations management and portfolio analysis; developed sustainable investment frameworks in accordance with both company and client interest income objectives
• Coordinated information and trading strategy among the Portfolio Management team and cross-functionally; performed market reconnaissance to uncover trading opportunities in the market
• Prepared quarterly board packages and market reviews for board of directors and chief executives, attended investment board meetings, and completed requested action items
• Ensured compliance of data back-up, equity and bond tracking, and research documentation Portfolio Management & Analytical Styles
• Concentration in top-down and bottom-up portfolio management styles
• Total return analysis for portfolios according to a moderate duration investment style
• Quantitative Analysis: duration analysis, yield curve analysis, horizon analysis; Qualitative Analysis: economic assumptions, credit research, interest rate assumptions, supply/demand
• Shock analysis on bonds and individual portfolios
- PARTNER / PORTFOLIO MANAGER / FINANCIAL ANALYST / BOND TRADER / EDITOR-IN-CHIEF at Cashen Investment Advisors, Inc
- INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMS ANALYST, Independent Contractor at Bloomberg
8 years, 9 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - (B.B.A.), Finance
- ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE
• Simultaneously oversaw multiple trading models, including real-time risk analysis, parameter adjustment, and trade confirmation.
• Executed trades for a wide variety of futures products and perform research with the use of OneTick time series database.
• Provided technical support setting up market charts, price ladders, beta's, and hedge ratios within our trade applications.
• Updated excel spreadsheets and calendars to utilize in daily trading strategies and created a spread tracker to monitor optimal pricing for working orders using a Bloomberg API.
• Solely managed large working orders during Asia and Europe market open.
- Associate Trader at Eagle Seven Trading
- Data Analyst at William Blair & Company
- Junior Trader at Henning Carey Trading
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Finance
• Manage all trading and monitoring for 125k advisory accounts
• Collaborate with wealth management advisors on ad-hoc trading requests and trade corrections
• Lead model change implementation across 22 Signature Portfolios models
• Responsible for batch trading from $20-$100 million in trades daily
- Advisory Trader at Northwestern Mutual Wealth Management Company
- Advisory Account Administrator at
- Mutual Fund Institutional Specialist at UMB Fund Services
- Financial Control Analyst II at Collaborate with Fund Accounting
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
Trading Bitcoin related products . Trading CME futures and stocks
- Day Trader at Self-Employed
- Senior U.S. Treasury Futures Trader at Century Group
- Senior U.S. Treasury Futures Trader at Port 22
- U.S. Treasury Futures Trader at Goldenberg Hehmeyer
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High school