• March 1995 - February 2015 Apprisen 2½ years Consumer Credit Counseling Service of the Tri-Cities 17½ years Other positions held: Receptionist, Bookkeeper Assistant & QA Representative
- Receptionist, Bookkeeper Assistant & QA Representative at Consumer Credit Counseling Service / Apprisen
19 years, 11 months at this Job
- AA - Administrative Assistant
• Assist President and bookkeeper with financial analysis and accounting projects.
• Process payroll for 120 plus employees through QuickBooks.
• Accounts Payable
- Bookkeeper Assistant at Independent Services Network
- Staff Accountant at AccounTemps
- CPA at LANDRY & ASSOCIATES
- Accounting Staff at MCDEVITT TRUCKS, INC
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Business Administration & Social Science
- - Art
- License - Cosmetology
Provide support to the Bookkeeper & lend receptionist backup assistance. Attention to details & accuracy with excellent numeracy skills. Check purchase orders and documents for accurateness. Match incoming payments with invoices. ◆ Manage, review and maintain accounts payable & receivable records and documents for all vendors and customers. Maintain filing system. Assist in correctness of inventory records. ◆ Work with confidential personnel materials.
- Bookkeeper Assistant at Accent Millworks
- Motel Front Desk Agent at Motel 6
- Customer Service Representative at Intuit
- Sales Associate Cashier at Food Lion
3 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree in Diagnostic Medical Sonography - Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Associate's Degree in Medical Assistance - Sanford
Assisted bookkeeper at The Washington House/Sellersville Theatre- A Restaurant, Theater Venue and Hotel
• Basic knowledge of payroll software (Peachtree) and data entry software (Microsoft Word and Excel)
• Accounts payable and receivable
• Process and record invoices and vendor bills
• Enter payroll and submitted with accuracy
• Comfort with numbers and lengthy arithmetic calculations/relentlessly double check figures for accuracy
- Bookkeeper Assistant at Data Therapies
- Bartender at Craft Ale House
- at Parkhouse Providence Pointe
- HHA/CNA/Supervisor at Family Caregivers
5 years, 6 months at this Job
Im a bookkeeper assistant and also work alittle as a scan coordinator.
- Bookkeeper at Iga
3 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Assist the bookkeeper of a courier services company with driver payroll, cash applications, billing, and month-end closing processes. Manage and update excel spreadsheets. Use QuickBooks to manage some accounts payable tracking.
- Bookkeeper Assistant at Robert Half/Accountemps
- Accounts Payable Clerk at Nationwide Transportation
- at Shorr Packaging Corp
- at Fairrington Transportation
3 months at this Job
• Maintained historical financial records by filling over 30 documents every day in order to help Bookkeeper, Accountant Manager and the President of Financial & Administration Department to reach them easily
• Processed and mailed checks to vendor, and received checks from donors every day
• Checked and fixed errors on the check (name, account and address) before mailing and depositing in order to help CSI to reduce economic losses
• Contacted donors or vendors if their information is changed, and updated information in the CSI database which can help Bookkeeper and Accountant Manager to improve work efficiency
- Bookkeeper Assistant at Center for Social Inclusion
- Bookkeeper Intern/Accountant Assistant at Daniel NG, PLLC
- Tax Return Volunteer at Food Bank
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- BS in Accounting - Advanced Financial Accounting
- AAS in Accounting - Accounting
8500 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 509
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Bookkeeper / Assistant / Secretary to the CEO/President
Property Manager for AAM Investment Properties, LLC
Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide high level of Administrative support by conducting research, preparing reports,
• Handling City Inspection schedules, preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and meetings.
• Handling Accounts Payables and Receivables
• Vendor Billing and Invoices and check preparations
• Prepare Bank Reconciliation
• Keep track on client's wire transfers, payments and deposits
• Handles /Deposit Rent Payments
• Provide support to Tenants to any issues and /or significant problems in their units/apartments.
- Bookkeeper / Assistant / Secretary to the CEO/President at Aram Construction Company
- Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper/Accounting Assistant at Elite Remodeling & Construction, Inc
- Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper/Accounting Assistant at CFF Construction
- Payroll Clerk/Bookkeeper at Morayta
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Management
Catmobile Program Manager, Assistant Bookkeeper, Assistant to the Executive Director
• Supervised Catmobile hotline schedulers and surgical instrument support staff.
• Planned and organized Catmobile clinic locations, researched to ensure that new locations met guidelines and continually reviewed existing locations to make sure they were booking well; made adjustments as needed.
• Set up monthly Google Docs and Catmobile schedules in QuickBase database system.
• Maintained all Catmobile administrative documents (FAQs, call scripts, etc.)
• Worked with volunteers to ensure that press releases were sent out for all Catmobile dates/locations each month.
• Assisted with monitoring Catmobile bookings; notified E.D. of slow booking days so that additional PR could be released.
• Ensured that all Catmobile grants and vouchers were set up and tracked in Google docs and in Quickbase.
• Kept all appropriate staff apprised of status of available grant funds.
• Trained/coordinated Catmobile volunteers.
• Worked with Catmobile clinical staff on scheduling concerns/issues.
• Served as primary point of contact for Catmobile customer service issues.
• Acted as primary scheduling liaison to shelters & rescue groups.
• Worked to leverage relationships with other shelter & rescue groups to promote the Catmobile program.
• Collaborated with Marketing & Development Coordinator to implement marketing programs to increase program awareness and bookings.
• Received and sorted mail at MRFRS headquarters.
• Ensured that all invoices were approved by E.D. or other appropriate person before passing on to MRFRS Treasurer.
• Compiled daily deposit worksheets for Catmobile and other income, accurately recording and categorizing all cash and checks received.
• Made timely bank deposits of all income, including Catmobile, donation cans, and all fundraising income.
• Entered all related information regarding grants and donations into Google docs and/or QuickBase database.
• Sent acknowledgements to donors promptly, and ensured that donor information was recorded in QuickBase.
• Ordered Catmobile forms, donor acknowledgment forms, and other forms as needed.
• Assisted Executive Director with other tasks as needed.
- Catmobile Program Manager, Assistant Bookkeeper, Assistant to the Executive Director at MERRIMACK RIVER FELINE RESCUE SOCIETY
- Owner/Lead Artist at CREATIVE COMPANY ART PARTIES
- Intake Specialist on the Access Line at MASS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH PARTNERSHIP
- Staff Assistant at SUFFOLK UNIVERSITY
2 years at this Job
- - graphic design
- B.A. in Psychology and Minor - Art
- - Art and Graphic Design
I was first hired as a corporate assistant. My duties included processing corporation's ARP checks and emailing minutes and resolutions. Within one month I was moved to the accounting department. I currently reconcile bank and credit card statements. I work closely with the bookkeeper and analyze corporation's financial statements.
- Bookkeeper Assistant at 1 Tax Pro Inc
- Head of Retail, California Beauty Supply at California Beauty Supply
- Realtor at Century 21, Adams & Barnes
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
- Associate of Art - General Studies