Experienced administrative assistant skilled in customer service relations. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Office. Eager to learn, ability to multi-task, quick learner, prompt, reliable and efficient. Experienced in bookkeeping and Spectra accounting software. Atlanta Air Center Bookkeeping Assistant, Atlanta, GA April 2017 - Current -Assist bookkeeper in daily administrative duties -Code all incoming receipts and invoices -Gather, Stamp, Package all outgoing mail - Make daily bank deposits to all 4 banks -Maintain spreadsheets with incoming invoices, current rental properties, and all checks received
- Bookkeeping Assistant at Atlanta Air Center
- Customer Services Representative at Future Pest Services
- Receptionist/Billing Coordinator at Dr. Glen Shear, MD PC
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- High school
- Bookkeeping Assistant at Beancounters Services
- Office Manager at Ultra Green Systems
- Operations Coordinator at Apex Mailing Services
2 years, 4 months at this Job
CA Investigated and resolved discrepancies in monthly bank accounts while under tight deadlines. Supported department staff by performing a wide range of clerical and administrative tasks. Updated customer accounts with interactions, payments and personal information. Performed field audits on wide variety of clientele using Quick Books System Charged with accounts payable functions to identify overdue accounts and initiate collection processes. Reached out customers to collect outstanding payments via one-time or negotiated installment methods.
- Bookkeeping Assistant at Elite Executive Bookkeeping
- Store Manager at Pier 1 Imports
2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Verified and input daily receipts and expenses for 4 of the company's 6 locations. Input accounts payable invoices, upkeep personnel files, receptionist duties and other secretarial /administration assistant functions.
- Bookkeeping Assistant at Shiralian Enterprises
- Accounting Technician for University Courtyard at CSUF Auxiliary/University Courtyard
- Bookkeeper at Golden Eagle Press, LLC
- Office Manager at The Clovis Independent/McClatchy Printing Co
4 years at this Job
- - Business/Early Child Education
Daily support to facility coordinator in preparing transactional bookkeeping, including report preparation, timesheet entry, and debit/credit entry.
• Using QuickBooks software to record a wide variety of transaction.
• Filing and organizing of annual and interim financial reports
• Assist IT consultants in communicating priorities, monitoring costs, ensuring effective network maintenance and communicating troubleshooting needs.
• Ensure effective coordination of use of office space, including conference and meeting rooms.
- Bookkeeping Assistant at Asian Law Caucus
- Tax Preparer at VITA
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration Accounting
-Prepared invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other student flight documents using MS word processing, Outlook and QuickBooks. -Handled payroll for employees and kept track of instructors' hours worked weekely -Performed general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management of student and instructor database systems and performed basic bookkeeping work. -Greeted clients, answered phone calls and directed calls to appropriate parties; took messages when needed to keep optimal workflow
- Bookkeeping Assistant at AeroStar Training Services
- Executive Administrative Assistant at Icon Aviation School
- Administrative Assistant at The Medicine Shoppe
- Executive Administrative Assistant at Hoskins, Quiros, Osbourne LeBeaume
5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Assists with data entry, account reconciliation, filing, Creating/maintaining Customer Files, other tasks as assigned.
- Bookkeeping Assistant at Mulhollen Bookkeeping
- Receptionist/Office Assistant at Galvin Reality Law Group
- Caregiver at
1 year at this Job
- Accounting Certificate
- Associates Degree
*Basic office duties: Open office, make coffee, make sure office is neat, etc. *Answer all incoming calls and redirect to the proper person/department. *Keep track of rent roll for each property. *Checked Property Manager voicemails for property in New Haven, CT *Checked C.E.O voicemails. *Opened mail daily. *Sent mail out daily using Pitney Bowes Postage Machine. *Ordered office supplies through W.B Mason. *Scanned and sent documents to different employees at different properties. *Handled escalated property issues from Tenants. *Temporarily worked at one of the properties "Tuscan Homes" as an administrative assistant where I accepted rent checks and assisted tenants face to face with different property issues. *Created work orders using Real page Leases and Rents. *Planned company outting at Winding Trails in Farmington, CT. *Helped prepare for monthly property board meetings by putting together monthly report binders. *Sent out monthly reports of budgets and Resident coordinator reports to board members monthly. *Assisted Human resources department by editing documents for employee handbooks, employee insurance documents and helped enter all employee files into computer system. *Assisted in getting grants signed and submitted by certain board members of different properties. Bookkeeping Assistant Duties: *Collected all invoices for all 9 properties (including a property in Atlanta, GA.) *Entered all invoices into system using Real page One site accounting. *Paid invoices via online, over the phone or by check using property bank accounts. *Recorded invoices as paid in Real page accounting system. *Filed all paid invoices in property files. *Pulled invoices and helped prepare for different property audits.
- Administrative Assistant & Bookkeeping Assistant at FAITH ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Data Entry Specialist (Contract Position) at Veyo/Aerotek
- Lease Administrator at Konica Minolta/Aerotek Staffing Agency (Temporary)
- Customer Service Representative/Oil Delivery Dispatcher at Fusco Bro's and Curley's Fuel
7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Helps customers with questions about their accounts
• Takes care of daily paperwork
• Cash and deposit checks as well as managing a drawer.
• Balance cash drawer on days it is used
• Fax, email, and copy items for the bank as well as for customers
- Bookkeeping Assistant at Farmers & Merchants Bank of SC
- Register Operator/Waitress at Music Mans BBQ
- Zone Merchandise Supervisor at Wal-Mart
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Retrieved mail daily and deposited any checks received
• Worked with off-site bookkeeper to handle all invoices and expense reports
• Entered expenses into Timeslips when receipts were received
- Bookkeeping Assistant at Castillo PC
- Administrative Assistant at Liechty & McGinnis
- Homeside Associate at Kroger
- Eagle Scout Project at Boy Scouts of America
2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Accounting