• "After the Fact" Bookkeeping for over 20 different clients via Quickbooks.
• Maintain and reconcile various bank and credit card accounts for over 20 different clients.
• Recording, posting transactions for accounts payable, receivable and payroll.
• Setup and maintain Chart of Accounts.
- Bookkeeping Clerk - Temporary Contract at Office and Bookkeeping Services
- Accounts Receivable Specialist at Empower Software Solutions/ADP
- Administrative Assistant at Great Lakes Management
- Office Manager at The Survival Bureau
2 months at this Job
- High school
2. clerk Resume
- clerk at Spors General Store
- Accounting Clerk at First Savings Bank of Perkasie
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Processed daily mail. Entered into subscribers accounts. Answered phones in circulation dealing with delivery problems.
- Bookkeeping clerk at Watertown Daily Times
- Clerk at
40 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school - Business
Prepared financial reports and summaries for managers.
• Handled a large percentage of financial record keeping; post debts and deposits.
• Reimbursed employees for expenditures and kept a meticulous record of all receipts and transactions.
• Met with department managers, regularly to discuss budget needs and financial concerns.
- Bookkeeping Clerk at Camini Academy
- Office Manager at Blugh Thunder Trucking
- Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk at Silverado Building Material
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Masters of Science - Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science - Mathematics
- Data entry, Make payment and Receive payment using QuickBooks - Reconcile bank statement, Credit Card and Financial Report - Prepare 1099 Misc - Prepare Corporate Tax return and Personal Tax return
- Bookkeeping Clerk at Melissa A. Probst, CPA
- Sales tax Report Monthly at ACCOUNTING Firm
- CPA at Integrity Accounting Services, LLC
- at Peachtree Credit Company
5 months at this Job
- Associates - Accounting
• Use spreadsheet and database computer curriculums to do record keeping.
• Manage all transactions, post debits and credits, created financial statements, and put in order reports and summarized for supervisors.
• Arrange invoices, make purchases, manage payroll, and keep track of overdue accounts.
• Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software.
• Manage payroll and create purchases.
- Bookkeeping Clerk at Evergreen Business Services
- Tax Preparer at Jackson Hewitt
- Customer Service Representative at Randstad
- Expense Report Specialist at Baker Hughes
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S - Business Administration
• Conduct a monthly reconciliation of every bank account
• Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
• Record cash receipts and make bank deposits
- Bookkeeping Clerk at Milano Collection Wigs
- Fulfillment Associate & Customer Service at Rubber Cal Inc
- David Lu CPA at
11 months at this Job
- BS - Accountancy
• Processing payments
• Scheduling appointments
• Invoicing services
- BOOKKEEPING CLERK at BILLS FULL SERVICE
- PERSONAL BANKER II at ValueBank Texas
- SALES ASSOCIATE at AT&T
- CSR - Customer Service Representative at ALORICA
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Duties include answering phones to assist customers with activity on their accounts. Report any fraud or suspected fraud to customers when advised. Account reconciliations.
- Bookkeeping Clerk at First National Bank
- Waitress at Dennys
- Quality Control at Octochem Inc
4 months at this Job
- - Accountancy
- Bachelors of Accounting - Accounting
- associate's - accounting
Bank reconciliation, customer service, bill pay, invoicing, billing, answering phones, inventory. Maintaining an office, making sure bills are paid on time customers are happy collecting money and saved the company over $18,000 by looking into old accounts
- Bookkeeping Clerk at ADSI
- Inventory Control Specialist (ICS) at Bass Pro Shops
- Co-Owner and Office Manager at Lancaster masonry
- Bookkeeper at
6 months at this Job
- High school - Math