• Completed payroll and data entry.
• Created excel spreadsheets and formulas for bookkeeping.
• Managed and organized income and expense accounts.
- Bookkeeping Clerk at New Life Custom Cabinetry
- Volunteer Shelf Reader at Joint Use Library
- Book Seller at Barnes & Noble
- Volunteer Event Helper at Vineyard Community Church
3 months at this Job
- - Physics
- Associate of Science - Physics
Bookkeeping and daily reconciliation, process packages in accordance with the United States Postal Service, order a vast array of supplies for store/office
- Bookkeeping Clerk at Bel Air Markets
- Undergraduate Intern at Sacramento County District Attorney's Office
- Biotechnology Clerk at American River College
8 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Film - Film
- Associate of Arts in Social Science - Social Science
• Responsible for the timely reporting of Currency Transaction Reports to FinCEN
• Back up the Wire Transfer Clerk in the Wire Room
• Perform daily functions of Bank account reconciliations, cash balancing of tellers, check return processing, stop payment processing.
• Respond to reclamations from the Treasury.
• Monitor deaths and FED Benefit payments to keep the Bank compliant when returning payments sent in error.
• Supports management with the Escheat process for Georgia and Florida.
• Offers suggestions to upper management to improve processes for efficiency and cost effectiveness.
• Completes training to stay current and compliant.
- Bookkeeping Clerk at Southeastern Bank
- Vice President at Conestoga Bank
- at Conestoga Bank
- Asst. Vice President at Conestoga Bank
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Banking Technology
- Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager
- - Biochemistry
I file paperwork. I get register tills ready for the next day. I count down the register tills from last night. I order items for the store, when needed. I answer the phone for bookkeeping. I also work in the paint department. Also a backup cashier.
- Bookkeeping Clerk at Home Depot
- Babysitting at Sandy Geiger
- Customer Service Representative at COPPS FOOD CENTER
- Junior Counselor at YMCA
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- na - animation
- Bookkeeping clerk at Tax4us, Inc
- Executive Secretary at
10 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Armenian Literature and language
Responsibilities Account/receivables/payables, filing, telephones, customer service., Data entry.
- Bookkeeping Clerk at Pleasant Pointe Apartments
- Assistant Manager at Aztec Tanning Salon
- Bookkeeper/Inside sales at GSI Graphics, Inc
3 years, 10 months at this Job
Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
● Operate 10-key calculators, typewriters, and copy machines to perform calculations and produce documents.
- Bookkeeping Clerk at Send-it-Express
- Care Manager at Aegis Assisted Living
- Data entry and quality assurance at Medical Records Abstractor, Pelston Group
- Lead Nurses' Assistant at First Light Home Care
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration/Management
- Bookkeeping Clerk at Mr. Enterprise Inc.
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- career diploma - Administrative Assistant
• Responsible for daily client data entry
• Preparing proper client documentation
• Keeping organized records of client cash expenditures
• Perform monthly bank and credit card reconciliations
• Paying quarterly Workers Compensation Insurance
• Handle cash and deposits with proper accounting procedures
• Assisting in filing, faxing and answering phone calls
- Bookkeeping Clerk at ASR Accounting and Tax LLC
- Volunteer/Paid Internship at Calvary Hospital Hospice
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Regents Diploma
• Process accounts receivable and accounts payable using Excel spreadsheets, Outlook and Quickbooks.
• Email marketing with Constant Contact.
• Front desk reception transferred phone calls and assessed eligible admittance into locked facility.
- Bookkeeping Clerk at University Synagogue
- Passenger Relations and Deviations at Inspired Travel
- Realtor, CalBre at Tarbell, Realtors
- Certified Nurse's Assistant at The Independence Center
5 months at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science - Paralegal Studies