As a first line Supervisory Border Patrol Agent, I assigned the daily assignments of subordinate Border Patrol Agents as they performed Border Patrol duties and station operations. I directed assignments in accordance with the Border Patrol operational mission of detecting and preventing the smuggling of illegal aliens, narcotics, contraband, terrorists, and terrorist weapons into the United States. I was responsible for planning, organizing, coordinating, and directing enforcement efforts designed to secure our nation's borders and further the mission of the United States Border Patrol. As a Supervisory Border Patrol Agent, I accomplished the following: Acted as a Watch Commander on an interim basis. I completed 5 weeks of formal Department of Homeland Security Leadership and Management Training. Routinely led and conducted criminal investigations into violations of the Immigration and ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ States. I produced written and oral reports documenting my findings. I worked closely with the Assistant United States Attorney to conduct investigations and present criminal cases for prosecution. I performed the following supervisory duties and responsibilities: planned the work to be accomplished by subordinates, set and adjusted short term priorities and capabilities of agents, evaluated employee performance, gave advice and instruction to employees on both work and administrative matters, heard and resolved employee complaints, resolved minor disciplinary matters, and provided for employee development and training.
- Supervisory Border Patrol Agent at United States Border Patrol
- Watch Commander (Acting) at United States Border Patrol
- Acting Watch Commander at United States Border Patrol
- Oral Hiring Board coordinator at United States Border Patrol
11 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Criminal Justice
Perform all duties as a Border Patrol Agent to include apprehensions, processing detainees, communicating with dispatch over service radio, monitoring and operating remote camera systems, etc.
- Border Patrol Agent at US Customs and Border Protection
11 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Law Enforcement
•Directly assigned duties, supervised, guided, coordinated March 2003 - September 2017 and evaluated seven subordinate senior officers
• Designated as Field Training Officer for probationary officers Senior Border Patrol Agent
• Ensured proper evidentiary paperwork was processed and properly submitted.
- Supervisory Border Patrol Agent at US BORDER PATROL
- Border Patrol Agent at
- Deputy Sheriff at COCHISE COUNTY SHERIFF DEPT
- Police Officer at DOUGLAS POLICE DEPT
14 years, 6 months at this Job
- Journeyman - Attended Journeyman Border Patrol Academy on update for new Search and Seizure Laws and Procedures
- - Spanish Language
Supervisor: Hector Escamilla (956) 647-8800 As a Supervisory Border Patrol Agent, responsibilities included oversight during my assigned shift and all functions of station operations. I managed, directed and coordinated assignments consistent with CBP mission. I consulted and provided advice to second line supervisors and managers of organizational goals and objectives.
Since my arrival at the Weslaco Station, I intermittently served as a second line Supervisor / Manager at the Weslaco Station.
The Weslaco Station has a workforce of approximately 431 permanent and detailed agents from various stations within RGV Sector.
As part of my responsibilities, I ensured that all actions/issues complied with DHS/ CBP, RGV Sector and Station directives, policies and regulations.
• Manage, direct and coordinate station functions and operations.
• Provide technical and administrative guidance to subordinate supervisors and employees.
• I planned and assigned shift work assignments setting and adjusting short-term and long-term priorities.
• I evaluated employee performances, resolved work problems and address union matters and disciplinary issues at the lowest level possible.
• I had direct influence on the outcome of the station's overall objectives.
• Performed preliminary employee disciplinary, administrative and or integrity investigations, documenting findings via memorandum.
• Performed Criminal Investigations on suspected violators of the following: Title 8, 18, 21 of the U.S. Criminal Code. Supervisory Border Patrol Agent 07/2011 to 08/2017 Weslaco Border Patrol Station Weslaco, Texas GS 1896-13 Schedule: 50 hours per week
- Supervisory Border Patrol Agent at Weslaco Border Patrol Station
- Acting Watch Commander / Director at Weslaco Border Patrol Station
- Watch Commander /Director at Weslaco Border Patrol Station
- Supervisory Border Patrol Agent at Brownsville Border Patrol Station
6 years, 1 month at this Job
US Border Patrol Agent
- US Border Patrol Agent at U.S Border Patrol
21 years at this Job
Served as Acting Supervisory Border Patrol Agent at the largest checkpoint in the state of Arizona (I-19 USBP Checkpoint in Amaro, AZ) for 9 months. Have experience working in a small team/unit and making complex high stress decisions.
- Border Patrol Agent at U.S. Border Patrol
- Team Leader - Military Police at U.S. Army Reserve
- Border Patrol Agent at
8 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Criminal Justice
Went to training as a Border Patrol Agent in Artesia, NM did not complete training due to training related injury.
- Border Patrol Agent Trainee at U.S. Border Patrol
- Experience Specialist at VERIZON
- CONTRACTOR at B&R SERVICES
- CUSTOMER SALES at CABELA'S
11 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Counterrorism & Homeland Security
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA - AP History
As a border patrol agent I was responsible for screening passengers and vehicles at checkpoints. Seizing illegal narcotics, vehicles and agriculture. Arresting human and narcotic smugglers, as well as illegal entrants. I also prepared files for prosecution and presented them to the District Attorney's office. Maintained classified information. I was a certified emergency medical technician during my time with the border patrol. In that capacity I provided medical attention to individuals requiring assistance. Including administering intravenous fluids and wound dressing.
- Border Patrol Agent at United States Border Patrol
- customer service representative and mechanic dispatcher at United Technologies OTISLine
7 years at this Job
- High school - College prep
1) 24 years of broad based federal law enforcement experience with the United States Border Patrol. Early career assignments ranged from patrol to specialized operations. Later career assignments focusing on managerial and regional responsibilities. a) Aircraft crew Emergency Medical Technician b) Multi-agency task force assignments c) Special assignments, national and international d) Government facilities, land acquisition-construction and commissioning projects representing over 100 million dollars of Customs and Border Protection investment e) Government facility decommissioning projects including facility demolition and environmental mitigation f) Continuity of Government emergency planner for multiple stand-alone facilities g) Elected as Vice President of the Border Patrol Supervisors Association h) Facilities Security Officer for multiple federal facilities i) Regional liaison between agencies and communities j) Infrastructure liaison Officer (Infragard) k) Terrorism Liaison Officer (SD-LECC) l) Construction contractor support COOP/EOP Ft Meade MD and Kings Bay NSB GA Consistent performance awards and recognition. Retired voluntarily in January 2018
- Supervisory Border Patrol Agent at US Border Patrol
- Machine Shop Operator at Georgia Pacific
23 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school - Gen Ed
I trained in one of the toughest federal academies in the United States. I was trained to be a border patrol agent
- U.S. Border Patrol Agent trainee at U.S. Border Patrol
- Human Resources Assistant at Shaw Industries
- 911 Dispatcher at
4 months at this Job
- High school
- High school or equivalent