University of California Riverside, 900 University Ave, Riverside, CA 92521, Tel (951)827- 3706
• Plant propagation of rare species of Salvia and lilacs (Syringia species). Plant Production- Horticulture. California Department of Food and Agriculture, 4500 Glenwood Drive, Building E. Riverside CA 92501, Tel 951) 328-2642
• Trains and supervises college students, program collaborators and staff technicians in plant production.
• Collaborate in the monitoring of insect citrus pests (Glassy-Wing Sharpshooters) in residential areas and organic farms where chemical control is not implemented.
• Leads control integrated pest management of greenhouse pest. Nursery Project Assistant Riverside Corona Resource Conservation District, 4500 Glenwood Drive, Building E. Riverside CA 92501, Tel 951)683-7691
• Operated and supervised propagation of native plants for habitat restoration in multiple year field projects in Riverside County.
• Conducted water chemical analysis on artificial streams that housed native fish nitrates, phosphates, dissolved oxygen, pH, and water hardness.
• Trained and supervised student interns and nursery staff. Graduate Research Assistant Department of Botany and Plant Sciences, 2150 Batchelor Hall, Riverside, CA 92521 Tel 951)827-4886
• Determined the chemical composition of the antiseptic hot water extracts from "yerba del manso" and determined the effectiveness of the four major components as fungicides.
• Analyzed essential oil composition of A. californica of the plant organs used in traditional medicine and compared levels in of wild populations and cultivated plants using gas chromatography (GC).
- Botanist at UC Riverside
1 year, 11 months at this Job
Forest botanist and lead ecologist for the forest plan revision team. Maintain rare plant database, conduct species inventories and surveys, and develop contracts and partnerships for native plant materials development for restoration activities.
- Forest Botanist, USDA at Forest
- Piano Instructor at Self-employed
- Handyman at Self-employed
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Plant Biology and Conservation
- Bachelor of Science - Conservation Biology and Ecology
- Bachelor of Arts - Interdisciplinary Arts and Musical Performance
- Associate of Applied Science - Media Arts Music Technology
Move all sizes of plants and trees. Upotting plants and carrying large and heavy items around the nursery.
- Botanist at Sustainascape
- Crew Member at Jamba Juice
2 months at this Job
- Some college - Biology
Organized and identified herbarium specimens collected throughout Idaho to species in the plantfamilies: Rosaceae, Crassulaceae, Onagraceae, Grossulariaceae, and Apiaceae, using Flora of thePacific Northwest and Intermountain Flora.
- Botanist at Nature's Capital
- Retail Sales Associate at Sierra Trading Post
- Ecological Field Monitoring Technician at The Great Basin Institute
- Biological Science Technician at Northern Rocky Mountain Exotic Plant Management Team, National Park Service
2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Conservation Biology
- None - Environmental Science
- High school
Provide taxonomic expertise in plant identification. Utilize multiple plant keys for the local area. Manage the Sensitive Plant and Native Plant Materials programs for the Forest. Oversee the day to day tasks of 3 to 9 seasonals in the following: sensitive plant surveys within proposed project area; sensitive plant monitoring; riparian vegetation monitoring following established protocol (estimating cover in 72 Daubenmire frames per site); sage grouse habitat assessments (line-point intercept method); native seed collection. Develop and approve revegetation plans for small projects such as dam removals, road obliteration, and exploration mining. Scientific writing: providing Biological Assessments for sensitive plants in NEPA documents (CE's, EA's, EIS's); provide riparian vegetation reports for each riparian reach by assigning wetland indicator status to each species and summarizing relative cover and frequency of functional groups, bank stabilizing potential, and native status. Create maps using GIS resources (ArcMap and AGOL online). Utilize and manage data on Panasonic Toughpads for data collection in the field, and Samsung Galaxy tablets for map navigation. Work cooperatively with the Montana Natural Heritage Program, Montana Native Plant Society, and US Fish and Wildlife Service to provide botanical expertise, vegetation sampling, and sensitive plant data.
- Forest Botanist at US Forest Service - Beaverhead-Deerlodge NF
- Botanist at Bureau of Land Management
9 years at this Job
- Master of Science - Ecology/Botany
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
- Botanist at
- Linguist/Translator at Freelance/Self employed
- Events Manager at CoBank
- Program Coordinator for CBA/DBA Executive Staff at Colorado and Denver Bar Associations
1 year, 5 months at this Job
• Greets members in person or on the phone; schedules appointments; oversees member intake and renewal procedures
• Maintains member records in compliance with State law and Company policy
• Answers questions about the law and the Company from members and others
• Assists members in selecting medicine; advises and educates them about safe dosage and other aspects of this medicine
• Assists General Manager with inventory and cash management, daily and weekly
- Patient Care Specialist at The Botanist
- Direct Support Professional at Crystal Run Village, Inc
- Dispensary Associate at Curaleaf New York
- Patient Service Representative at Crystal Run Healthcare
2 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
- - Psychology
• Excels in a highly regulated environment.
• Oversees three locations from build out to sales ready.
• Data analysis.
• Project Management.
• Inventory Management
• Conducts interviews and onboarding of new staff members.
- Director of Operations at The Botanist
- Operations Manager at Curaleaf MA
- Assistant Dispensary Manager at Curaleaf NJ
- Associate at Curaleaf NJ
5 months at this Job
- Certificate - Leadership Management
- Bachelor of Fine Art - Fine Art
Began as an entry level manicurist in July of 2017. During this time, I studied the soil, water, and weather that allotted for the most desirable yield of crop. The following grow season, I was a cultivation supervisor in charge of managing the crop as it was processed from ground to buyer.
- Botanist at True Humboldt
- Maintenance Assistant at Hampton by Hilton
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High school
- High school or equivalent
Worked with a crew of 1 to 2 other botanists, on expeditions ranging from 5 days to two weeks, to collect large sets of raw data about rare, endangered, and endemic species in Utah. Managed and interpreted data for various government and non-profit organizations. Promoted to Crew Leader in 2015 - Organized, outfitted, and managed a crew of 3 field technicians Promoted to Lead Field Technician in 2016 - Managed two crews at separate locations in Utah - Met with state and federal officials - Gathered data from government reports and biotic databases - Submitted progress reports
- Botanist Field Technician, Utah Natural Heritage Program at Vocational
- Notable Courses at Utah State University
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science