As boutique manager my responsibilities included but not limited to day to day operations, inventory intake and pricing, marketing, floor and window displays as well as building lasting relationships with our consigners. Also I maintained customer accounts, inventory and payments to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Boutique Manager at Designer Consigner
- Sr. Customer Service Agent at Fedex
- Unit clerk, Radiology at Florida Medical Center
- Secretary at Florida Marine Tanks
3 years, 9 months at this Job
Fashion Boutique Manager Raised sales by 25000 in last six months. Gutted store and stock room and reorganized product. Scheduling, training and merchandising of shop in addition to day to day operations.
- Boutique Manager at Nikki Beach
- Fashion Designer at Rosmio
- Key Holder/Sales Associate at Atelier
- Key Holder/Sales Associate at Gstar Raw
7 months at this Job
Daily responsibilities include; hiring, schedules, budget control, P&L, ordering, training all staff at different levels, overseeing the progress of top management's development. My achievements include; being the first internal promotion for the company in 10 years during my first year, starting as an Assistant then moving up to Boutique Manager. I showcased the first open chocolate tour of the city with the team I supervised. I have won awards for achieving company KPI's and honored at a ceremony for achieving and exceeding over 20% of my Christmas holiday $300+ corporate sales. I have increased business in a 2 million store by 40% over comp.
- BOUTIQUE MANAGER at GODIVA CHOCOLATIER, INC
- STORE MANAGER, PINKBERRY at 4 SUNKIDS INC
- ASSISTANT MANAGER at CHIPOTLE MEXICAN GRILL
10 years, 4 months at this Job
- B. A - BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- B. A
Honolulu HI. November 2012- Current I started with this company in November of 2012 as a Sales Associate and as of June 2015 I became the stores boutique Manager. From the time as a Sales Associate I was required to offer the most exceptional customer service to each person who entered our store. This included building an extensive client list and creating a personal shopping experience for them by creating outfits complete with accessories based on their individual taste and personal budgets. As the Boutique Manager my duties also include the interviewing, hiring, training, and corrective action of all employees. My duties also included store visuals such as floor layout, mannequin displays, and window displays. Being with the company from the day it opened, has also allowed my vision and input to be a great asset towards the clothing buying process as well. This process allows me to decide which items/styles/quantities our store will carry.
- Boutique Manager at Kahala Mall
- Human Resources Specialist for the 302nd Transportation at United States Army Reserves
- Floor Supervisor/Projectionist at Koko Marina Theaters
- Dispatcher at Four Seasons Tour Agency
6 years, 4 months at this Job
I am in charge of boutique operations,sales training,team leading , responsible for meeting productivity goals,ensuring consistency and compliance as well as assisting Boutique Manager in recruiting and hiring to ensure boutique is properly and fully staffed.
- Assistant Boutique Manager at Bare Escentuals
- Key Holder at Bare Escentuals
- Beauty Ambassador at Bare Escentuals
- Stylist at bebe Stores, Inc.
10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- Some college
- Some college
- Some college
Manage Boutique Staff. Set, Meet and Exceed monthly sales goals. Brand Identification. Purchasing, Receiving, Merchandise Management. Display/Window Creation. Content Manager.
- BOUTIQUE MANAGER at FLEA/THE EXCHANGE
- BUSINESS MANAGER at JAMES BLANCHARD DESIGN
- SALES REP/CUSTOMER & VENDOR RELATIONS at CHERRY CAPITAL FOODS
- LICENSED SALES AGENT/UNDERWRITER, HAGERTY at Hagerty
7 months at this Job
- BA - Marketing and Purchasing
I perform facial waxing services, and make sure I am hitting conversation goals and retail sales goals. I am in charge of the boutique's inventory, cleaning, and any up coming events. I also perform makeup applications specializing in brow Mapping. I manager other brow experts and train them on the service position and making sure every client is leaving with the best customer service.
- Boutique Manager at Benefit Cosmetics
- Esthetician/Makeup Artist at Lucienne Salon Spa Boutique
- Esthetician at Total Woman Gym + Spa
- Esthetician at Massage Envy and Spa
1 year at this Job
- Associate - Interior Design
As the Boutique Manager I was responsible for the daily operations and sales in the Boutique. My job is to motivate the staff to achieve productivity and sales, guide customers in sales. I have administered all point of sale opening and closing procedures as well as conducting inventory on a weekly and monthly basis. I attend market as the buyer for the Boutique and build relationships with various vendors. I have knowledge of building websites, marketing, sales, customer relations, answering telephones in a professional manner, creating and sending reports and much more.
- Boutique Manager at Anima Bella Salon Spa & Boutique
- Patient Service Representative at Hutchinson Clinic
- Sales Associate at Wal-Mart
- Sales Associate at Burlington Coat Factory
3 months at this Job
I am a full time Lancome boutique manager at Ulta beauty. I carry the same duties as a counter manager in a department store. I apply and sell Lancome product to Ulta guests, build loyal clientele, create and execute monthly events to drive sales while educating Ulta beauty advisors on the Lancome brand.
- Lancome Boutique Manager at Ulta
- Freelance MUA at Pur Minerals & Murad
- Trainer at MUA
- Freelance at MUA
8 months at this Job
- Certificate - Aesthetics
Manage and assess performance through consistent feedback and documentation of performance, coaching and creating developmental plans/performance appraisals
● Drive top Key Performance Indicators through behavioral based coaching
● Leverage strengths of management team and create action plans to ensure Assistant Boutique Managers and Key Holders can assume greater responsibility
● Prioritize plans and adjust schedules and agendas to ensure all business goals are achieved
● Consistently reviews payroll, thinking forward to ensure appropriate staffing levels during peak traffic
● Ensure inventory and supply orders are submitted on a weekly basis
● Review P&L monthly with District Manager, identify opportunities to reduce overhead and increase contribution
● Ensure merchandising/display/marketing standards are maintained and that boutique is consistently replenished
● Lead weekly conference calls and oversee the Northeast district in the absence of District Manager
● Train and onboard new boutique managers in the east region
- Boutique Manager at Bare Escentuals
- Tour Manager at Bare Escentuals
- Counter Manager at Clarins
10 years, 1 month at this Job