Boutique Sales Associate Managed the register and handle daily monetary intake. Consulted customers and gave fashion advice to best fit the customers' needs. A Little Shoppe Designed and executed displays. Satsuma, Al. Assisted in selecting and ordering new merchandise. March-2017 - Currently Performed light bookkeeping. Answered the phones. Maintained a clean and organized appearance of the boutique. Posted store events, sales, new arrivals and photos on social media.
- Boutique Sales Associate at A Little Shoppe
- Sales Associate at Dillards
2 years at this Job
- - Business Administration
My name is Adriana Quezada, I am 18 years old and I have been working as a sales person since 2017. I finished my highschool recently and I am able to speak and comprehend spanish and english.
- Boutique Sales Associate at Eiffel Boutique, México
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent
I currently work as a sales associate in the Boutique of Arden Hills. While I mostly provide details and information to customers about specific items and merchandise we carry, I also keep track of personal clients in client books. I have learned how to generate sales and attract repeat customers who are typically members. I am able to provide information on current discounts, answer to customer inquiries, and collect payments. I also recently learned how to string tennis rackets for tennis academy players and members.
- Arden Hills Ln, Sacramento - Boutique Sales Associate at Arden Hills Club & Spa
- Sales associate at Madam Butterfly, Pavillions Ln, Sacramento
- Team member employee at Pinkberry, Fair Oaks Blvd, Arcade
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - communication sciences and disorders
Provide personal and individualized customer service daily. Give customers best support by understanding what they're looking for and recommending the right product. Open and close store, handling cash, making bank deposits, receiving new product in and putting out on sales floor. Assisting in schedule making.
- Boutique Sales Associate at The Blue Marble
- Customer Service Associate at CVS Pharmacy
- Campus Intern at Civil Liberties & Public Policy
- Produce Clerk at Stop & Shop
5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Worked with customers to make sales, and handled money as well as stocking up shelves, and computer data entry.
- Boutique Sales Associate at Lexus of Pembroke Pines
- After School Counselor at After School Programs
- Event Staff at Broward College
- Assistant Filer at Rick Case Honda
8 months at this Job
- Associates of Science - Nursing
- High School Diploma
• Complete cash register transactions
• Maintain cleanliness of store
• Greet customers at the door
• Answer phone calls in a timely and polite manner
• Back stock and re-stock sales floor
- Resale Boutique Sales Associate at Style Encore
- VOLUNTEER at HERITAGE HILLS BAPTIST CHURCH
- TEAM MEMBER at CHICK-FIL-A
- at HERITAGE HILLS BAPTIST CHURCH
7 months at this Job
- Currently Furthering Education - Bible/ Missions
• I provide great customer service.
• Manage the register and daily monetary intake.
• Assist in selecting and ordering new merchandise.
• Style and shoot photos for e commerce and social media use.
• Design and execute appealing windows that optimized boutique clothing selections.
• Providing exceptional customer support, including serving as a fashion stylist with the clientele.
• Stage the store as new merchandise comes in, manage inventory of retail and consignment items.
- Boutique Sales Associate & Visual Merchandiser at All That & MORE boutique
- Data Entry at Shred Time
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Some college
- High school
Sold luxury Italian designer clothing, shoes and accessories Provided exceptional customer service experience maintaining positive relations Assisted in overall Boutique management and display of merchandise including inventory
- High-end Boutique Sales Associate at Lenardi
- Beauty Sales Consultant & Electrologist at Celebrity Looks Laser & Spa
- Property Manager at Property Management Associates
- Leasing Consultant at Douglas Emmett Inc
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration and Psychology
Provide individualized guest experiences to maximize sales and profit
● Responsible for meeting sales goals
● Provide a diverse product knowledge
● Entrusted to handle large sums of cash transactions
● Maintain a clean and appealing workplace
● Perform operational tasks in conjunction with customer service
- Boutique Sales Associate at Francesca's
- Phonathon Caller at Loyola University Chicago
- Student Worker/Office Assistant at Loyola University Chicago
- Lead Cashier at Chuck E. Cheese
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Ba psyc, sowk minor in sociology
A hair salon / and boutique
- Boutique Sales Associate at Ke kouture
- Retail Associate at
1 month at this Job
- None - Law