Promoted to full Box Office Manager within 8 months of initial hiring. Responsible for hiring, training and supervising a staff of 15 people. Direct communication with general manager, marketing, and talent buyers to guarantee an accurate event build for hundreds of performances annually. Primary liaison between customers and show venues. Handles all reporting for the box office. Upgraded the record keeping system. Maintains optimal level of customer service skills. Performs audits. Fully responsible for all monies collected and stored in vaults.
- Box Office Manager at Live Nation
- Box Office Assistant Manager at Live Nation
- Night of Show Supervisor at Live Nation
- Social Media Manager / Team Member at Tropical Smoothie
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Visual Arts - Photography and Digital Media Management
As Box Office Manager my main focus every day is providing the best customer service to our patrons. The majority of our customers are senior citizens and a lot of care goes into making their experience as seamless, easy and comfortable as possible. We hold a lot of large events which require me to multitask with handfuls of requests from people. I also manage the safe, excel spread sheets, money distribution within the theatre stations, and weekly bank runs for the theatre. I prepare packets of our daily financial information to provide to the upper management every evening after the theatre closes.
- Box Office Manager at Avon Theatre Film Center
- Freelance Web Design at self
- Specialist at APPLE
- Sales Associate at SPIRIT HALLOWEEN
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - Journalism
Promotion) - Present
• Problem solves and assist night of show box office staff as needed
• Provides great customer service to guests by communicating venue information as needed
• Acts as an artist liaison by assisting the artist with any special ticketing needs
• Balance and reconcile box office banks at the end of each show
• Balance and reconcile all lawn chair revenue at the end of each show
• Assist Box Office Manager with various box office projects
• Interview potential employees
- Assistant Box Office Manager at Aaron's Amphitheater at Lakewood
- Treasurer at National Society of Black Engineers
- at Georgia Girls Basketball AAAAAA State Champion
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
Added responsibilities to Box Office Manager Position Filled out rental contracts and collected rental payments. Wrote donation thank you letters, oversaw all events. Made sure rental clients received enough support staff i.e. house managers, concessions staff, ushers, ticket takers. Compiled timesheets of all house staff to turn in to payroll. Stocked and ordered supplies for concessions. Maintained all alcohol licenses and certifications of staff who serve it. Provided full support to the Executive Director.
- Box Office Manager/Events Coordinaator at Performing Arts Center of Rapid City
- Box Office Manager at The Performing Arts Center
- Consultant Support at Thirty One Gifts
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Paralegal
- - General studies
- diploma - General studies
During the 2018 spring semester, I took on the responsibilities of Assistant Box Office Manager. In this position, I was in charge of creating the schedule for box office staff, training new staff members, and relaying any issues that the staff and I could not solve to the Box Office Manager.
- Assistant Box Office Manager at Longwood University Theatre
- Co-Acting Instructor at Dance It Out
- Music Teacher K-5 at Brunswick Academy
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Theatre - Performance
Currently I am the Box office Assistant Manager. I work on scheduling staff for the Box Office as well as staffing surrounding performances and other special events from a patron services standpoint. I also help manage day-to-day operations for the theater Box Office. During performances I also manage the theater and patrons to make sure everyone has a safe and wonderful experience.
- Assistant Box Office Manager at Imagination Stage
- Design and event management at The Hukilau, Idle Hands Productions
- creative, marketing, administrative at Sagworks.com (started own business)
- Freelance Design Clients (past and present) at
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- BFA - Studio Art Major (emphasis in Graphic Design). Minor in Communication
I manage a small team of employees in the box office. I do day-to-day office/clerical work including: scheduling, keeping track of expenses, filing paperwork, handling new hires. I handle all ticket sales and group sales. I do cash handling and basic accounting for the club. I answer incoming phone calls and emails. I coordinate with vendors and liquor representatives.
- Box Office Manager at House of Comedy
- Second Assistant Manager at Yankee Candle Company
- Chemical Dependency Technician at Anthony Louis Center / On-Belay House
- Sales Associate at Bellies to Babies
10 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Music Entertainment Business
Managed day to day Box Office operations for a 4-theatre performing arts complex with annual attendance of over 250,000 patrons. Monitored and implement current industry trends, evolving technologies and best practices. Fostered positive relations with event presenters and the general public. Developed, implemented and enforced ticketing policies and procedures and accompanying documentation. Created and maintained events in ShoWare ticketing system. Reconciled daily box office sales and prepared daily deposits and reports. Resolved event promoter and customer challenges. Served as accessibility contact for the ticket office. Provided support for all technical issues within the box office and Administrative offices. Hired, trained & supervised staff of full and part-time managers and ticket sellers. Maintained appropriate staffing levels for both day and evening operation of ticket offices. Assisted event presenters through ticketing setup process including single ticket and subscription sales as well as coordinating day of show needs. Prepared and distributed box office settlement reports for all ticketed events.
- Box Office Manager at Alaska Center for the Performing Arts
- Assistant Box Office Manager at Alaska Center for the Performing Arts
- Sales Associate at Alaska Center for the Performing Arts
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Some college
Ensures the Box Office is providing superior Customer Service to the consumer both in person and over the phone. Assists with answering phones and selling tickets for walk-up transactions on a daily basis. Creates weekly staff and show schedules. Balances and reconciles all seller cash drawers, on show days and non-show days. Effectively runs the night of show operations. Provides leadership, an organized individual, detail oriented, self driven, flexible with hours.
- Assistant Box Office Manager at Warner Theatre
- Box Office Representative at MNCPPC/The Show Place Arena
- Street Team Member at Icon Attractions, The Capital Wheel
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- None - Communications
Managing security staff, box office, and hospitality staff.
● Maintaining a positive and patient attitude inside the office and within our team.
● Interviewing and hiring to build an outstanding team.
● TicketMaster System, pulling Audits and ticket counts, comps, VIP.
● Building shows with Ticketmaster one system.
● Monitoring ticket sales daily.
● Settling merch with bands at the end of the show.
● Maintaining all receipts for hospitality bank.
● Completing and closing bank for hospitality, to then send final bank numbers to Brando.
● Completing workbook for ticket sales.
● Completing credit card totals and batching credit card machine for day of sales.
● Closing out registers, and completing daily credit card reports.
● Completing weekly workbook with all of our Day of Show sales and in Advance sales.
● Managing VIP meet and greets.
● Managing the floor, and main door entrance, to ensure all is well and providing an amazing show.
● Settling merch sales with tour.
● Settling final sales with tour, going over gross sales from the day and show.
● Assistant to General Manager and Owners. -Duties include but are not limited to: running personal, and business errands to banks, attorneys office, scheduling.
● Constantly keeping green room and backstage area clean and ready for use.
● Taking care of all artist and crews needs.
● Customer care, and service.
● Selling tickets in box office.
● Answering phones and informing guests on events.
● Creating weekly schedule for staff.
- Hospitality and Box Office Manager at Revolution Live
- Supervisor at Revolution Live
- Manager and Spa Coordinator at Revolution Live
- Server and hospitality at Hawks Cay Resort
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality Management - Hospitality Management