• Answering phone
• Calling customers back
• Selling tickets
• Using a credit card machine
• Making schedules
• Training new members
• Handling money
• New hire training
• Was promoted from box office assistant to box office manager after one year of working there
- Box Office Manager at Adams State University
- Courtesy Clerk at Safeway
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Theatre
- High school
• Oversee all daily ticket operations
• Manage Assistant Box Office Manager and Part-time sellers
• Maintain excellent customer service through proper training of staff and reviewing policies and procedures to ensure each patron has the best possible experience.
• Build all events in the system (Spectra Ticketing) including Phantoms Season and Steelhawks Season.
• Ensure all promotions, presales and on sales are ready and run smoothly for each event.
• Communicate on a daily basis with Phantoms and Steelhawks staff to ensure all ticketing needs are met
• Keep a close relationship with marketing, events, operations and other departments and work together for a seamless and successful event from start to finish.
• Provide daily ticket counts and audits as well as monthly and yearly financial reports to client, promoters, internal departments and others as necessary.
• Oversee Box Office budget
• Communicate with the Call Center on a daily basis to keep phone reps up to date with building information, polices, contact information, and current on sale event details for the best possible experience for the patron over the phone
• Work closely with the Premium Seating department on all ticketing needs for suites, club seat holders and founding partners.
- Box Office Manager at PPL Center
- Assistant Box Office Manager at Ted Constant Convocation Center
- Assistant Box Office Manager at Augusta Entertainment Complex
- Ticket Seller/ Box Office Supervisor at Colonial Life Arena
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- M.S. - Sport and Entertainment Management
- B.A. - Music
My position at the Palace involves managing the box office before, during and after performances as well as during regular box office hours. Responsibilities include: Delegating tasks to associates, overseeing ticket sales and distribution during "will-call", handling customer questions, concerns, complaints as they arise, working closely with and assisting Palace staff members including: ushers, bartenders, house managers, performers, stage crew and various department administrators. The closing manager is also responsible for pulling end of day reports, creating a cohesive deposit summary from the days transactions, and finalizing and delivering the deposit to the bank. Skills required in this position include: Customer service through in-person, phone and email communication, computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet creation and management, use of online ticketing portal, point of sale, credit card processing and customer account records.
- Closing Box Office Manager at Palace Theatre
- Key Holder/Sales Lead at Stonewall Kitchen
- Guest Chef Instructor at Stonewall Kitchen Cooking School
- Baker at UNH Dining Services
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Professional Baking and Pastry Program
- - Personal Chef Training
- Bachelor's - Theater
I sell tickets at box office. I have also been Box Manager which means that I’m in charge of sending people on breaks as well as dealing with customer service. I have also handeled money.
- Box Office Manager at Cinemark
- Parks and Recreation at Redmorton parks and rec
- Parks and Recreation Worker at
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Spanish
- Some college
Managing box office team
• Answer calls/emails, forward to other departments as appropriate
• Oversee and manage all show-related ticketing, both individual and season
• Coordination of volunteer activities
• Front of house management
• Updating calendars
• Processing community requests
• Managing box office and café banks
• Updating Patron Manager/Salesforce Basic bookkeeping, spreadsheets using Excel. Communicating with the press and general public.
- Box Office Manager at Stage West Theatre
- Casting Associate at Sheer Heaven Entertainment
- Marketing and Sales Director at DVA Productions
- Client Service Professional/Receptionist at H&R Block
2 years at this Job
- Doctorate - Law
- BS - Business Administration/Accounting
- Associate of Arts
- Certificate - CNA
- Certification - Medical Assistant
• Manage box office on site and location
• Data entry and record keeping
• Acting office manager when needed
• Daily sales and reconciliations
• Assist in fund raising
• Supscription manager
- Box Office Manager/ Independent Contractor at Greater Trenton Symphony Orchestra
- Cosmetologist/Hair Stylist at Supercuts
- Box Office Associate at The War Memorial Theatre
8 years, 3 months at this Job
- Some college - Business Management
- Diploma with Honers - Business Management
- Some college Humanities - Psychology
• Ticket sales for individual events and season contracts
• Train and lead Box Office staff in customer service, ticket sales and daily balancing of accounts
- Assistant Box Office Manager at Dort Federal Credit Union Event Center
- Teller at JPMorgan Chase
- Child Care Provider/Owner at Twinkles in Time Day Care
- Stock/Cashier at Vg's Food Center
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Business, Accounting/Computer Information Systems
• Oversee all areas of the ticketing department at the Watsco Center, including building, creating and developing all events
• Supervise the entire box office, including staff, audits, settlements and all cash procedures
• Manage all ticket inventory, including suites, VIP, groups and individual tickets
• Act as liaison and key contact person between promoters and Ticketmaster
• Routinely use Ticketmaster host and event management tool to ensure successful on sale for all events
- Facility/Box Office Manager at Oak View Group
- Guest Experience Representative at Miami Dolphins
- Ticket Sales Representative at Miami HEAT
- Ticket Sales/Service Representative at Pawtucket Red Sox
8 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Sports Leadership
- Bachelor of Science - Sports/Entertainment & Event Management
Responsibilities include but are not limited to Building events, selling and disturbing tickets, marketing events (ex. Groupon, Goldstar & giveaways), training, scheduling, staffing, corresponding with agents, monetary settlement of events, deposit box office money, corresponding with marketers and promoters. Event Staff Various Locations and Venues-PA, NJ, VA, DE, NY, MD Worked as Security, V.I.P check in and artist meet and greet's at numerous festivals, events and sporting arenas. Handled guest affairs and safety as well as backstage operations. Experience gained in crowd control and the ultimate event experience.
- Box Office Manager at Theatre of the Living Arts & Punch Line Philly
- Assistant at Riehs Florist
8 years, 6 months at this Job
• Effectively manage day to day operations of ticket sales and Box Office.
• Build and modify computerized ticketed events using a number of programs including Triple Seat, Magento (1 & 2).
• Manage, train, hire, and manage concierge, usher, host, and sales teams.
• Create and distribute weekly Box Office reports including sales, and inventory tracking.
• Manage and monitor communication between critical parties for accurate completion of ticket counts, event builds, guest list, VIP's, and other Box Office processes leading up to events.
• Ensure great guest service, and accurate seating by Box Office Usher team during event load ins.
- Box Office Manager at City Winery Atlanta
- General Manager at Savannah Bee Company at Disney Springs
- Gator Handler- Owner at Gator Adventure Productions
- Ticket Sales Supervisor/Guest Services at WonderWorks
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Business Management
- High School Diploma