With the following job responsibility Daily Balancing of Branch Transaction, Bank Reconciliation, Tax filling, eg. Payee and withholding Tax. Salary, Budget, Loan Verification and Monitoring, etc. 2016 till Date
- Branch Accountant at LAPO MFB LTD
- Educator at National Youth Service Corps at Onward Baptist School Barnawa, Kaduna State
- at Function as Store Keeper
- Sale Representative at Estabo Malt Plaza Kogi State
3 years, 2 months at this Job
➢ Responsible in classifying, recording and summarizing financial data in order to compile and keep financial records using journals and ledgers.
➢ Posts the day's transaction to the general and subsidiary ledgers and make reconciliation with their respective general ledger control accounts.
➢ Verify and check computation of deductions (Interest and Other charges) on loan releases and repayments before giving it to the borrower.
➢ Supervise other personnel in the Accounting Department/Section such as CASA/TCD Bookkeeper and Loans Bookkeeper.
➢ Also acts as the Branch OIC in the absence of the Branch Manager.
- Branch Accountant-Cabatuan Branch at RURAL BANK OF CAUAYAN INC
- Loans Bookkeeper - Cabatuan Branch at RURAL BANK OF CAUAYAN INC
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Marketing
• Perform day-to-day management of financial accounts.
• Ensure accurate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information
• Prepare asset and liabilities by compiling and analyzing accounts information
• Prepare payments by verifying documents
- Branch Accountant at ECO PAPYRUS Ernakulam, India
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Plus Two - Commerce
- Fastenal Branch Accountant at Commercial Bank Regulation FIN 329
- Fastenal Inside Sales Specialist/Warehouse Manager at Commercial Bank Regulation FIN 329
- Vice Communications and Organizing Coordinator at Bradley Chapter of ENACTUS
- Treasurer at Bradley Chapter of ENACTUS
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Finance - Finance
Accounting Prepare, maintain and review daily balances, orders and deposit reports for the General Manager Prepare new vendor applications to be processed for approval Approve and submit vendor invoices to the corporate office to be paid in a timely manner Develop and implement systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting financial data Prepare and review all checks and cash before pick up for asset transfer service Office Manager Supervise daily operations of the office staff : hiring, coaching, evaluation and termination Administer mid and end of the year reviews for non-exempt employees Implement office policies by establishing standards and procedures Achieve financial objectives by preparing a monthly budget including petty cash expenditures Human Resources (Market Level) Initiate and perform cross training for all associates joining the Empire Today, LLC Team Administer all payroll functions for the office staff not limited to but including hourly, salary, vacation, commission etc. Create, implement and manage policies and procedures mandatory for each employee ensuring compliance Enforce the Empire policy of maintaining a safe working environment free from discrimination and workplace harassment
- Office Manager/Branch Accountant at Empire Today, LLC
- Credit and Collection Manager at Sabinsa Corporation
- Accounts Receivable Manager at Able Laboratories
11 years, 3 months at this Job
- BA - Sociology
handling sales, gym attender, hr, admin, reception) in Galaxy Gym and fitness LLC at Abudhabi, Shabiya, UAE. . 2018 November 11th to 2019 Janu 22rd working as a sales cum reception in Venue3 Health club Sharja
- Branch Accountant at Galaxy Gym and fitness LLC at Abudhabi
- Branch Accountant at Talwalkars better value fitness LTD at Trivandrum
- Above 6 years in accounts, Admin, HR, Sales field at Fitness Centre & Oneyear
9 months at this Job
- SSLC - VGHSS Nemom
- Plus two - Commerce
Key responsibilities: Manage branch Account Ensure all sales transactions are based on approved policy Ensure proper posting of daily financial transactions Filling of daily financial Report to head office Posting of cash in transit and physical count at the bank Reconciliation of failed and approved transactions. Handling of customers disputed or failed transactions. (POS TRANSACTIONS)
- Branch Accountant at SPAR NIGERIA
- Account officer at Rymage Nigeria Enterprise
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Industrial Attachment
• Responsible for Human Resources, accounts payable and receivable, employee management, customer service and supervision. My tasks include job costing, job training, event planning, safety, loss prevention, and developing and implementing standard operating procedures. This includes regular safety meetings, new hire orientations, luncheons, and continued employee development, dealing with unhappy customer and resolving all issues from point of interest to complete installation.
- Office Manager/Branch Accountant at Empire Today LLC
- Payroll Specialist at Paychex
- Human Resources Administrator at DOLE FRESH VEGETABLES
- Executive Assistant to VP Benefits and VP Products at TRINET
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• 1 Year working experience as an Accountant at Shahbaz Tikka Gujranwala.
• 8 Months working experience as an Branch Accountant at Telenor Franchise, Kamoke. COMPUTER PROFICIENCY:
• Operating System Windows
• Software Operating
• Sales & Purchase Inventory
• Inspection of Accounts
• Final reports
• Internet surfing.
• Financial Services
• Stock report.
• Accounts Reports
• Internal audit.
• Monthly reports.
- Accountant at Zinco Cinemax Gujranwala
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.com - Business,Commerce
Organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. Responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, customer service department management and task delegation. Ensure branch's daily operations and operating mechanisms are in accordance with the company's policies and procedures. " Audit daily transactions of 20+ Outside Sales Representatives and 30 Installation crews. " Receive, post, and deposit cash/checks collections for all projects. " Collaborate effectively with the Corporate Collections Department, Cash Management and Resolutions Department in Chicago to report information regarding branch's turnover and receivable status. Reconcile customers' accounts and resolve issues for any discrepancies. " Run daily aging of receivables reports for uncollected deposits/CODs and provide follow up collections. " Reconcile, prepare and make bank deposits twice weekly " Recruit, mentor and develop 4 Customer Service Representatives " Mentor, coach and train how to take ownership of customers issues including following up on problems until a resolution is found. Provide a nurturing environment where all employees can excel through encouragement and empowerment. " Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions by development of service procedures, policies and standards.
- Office Manager/Branch Accountant/Customer Service Manager at Empire Today
- Customer Service Supervisor at Tomra Sorting Solutions, Inc
- Regional Coordinator at SolarCity
- Service Center Lead, Northern California Hussmann Division at Ingersoll Rand
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Business Management and Leadership