As a Branch Accountant I work with multiple Lile branches as their accountant. Some of my duties include but are not limited to:
• Keying bills due into the Accounts Payable system
• Keying Sales invoices for billing
• Keying Cash Receipts
• Knowing Microsoft Navision
• Attending weekly meetings with staff
• Have a relationship with the branch managers and branch CSRs
- Branch Accountant at Lile North American
- Receptionist at Lile North American
- Activities Assistant at The Springs Living
- Toddler I/Lead Preschool II Teacher at YMCA of Columbia-Willamette
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
ABM provides facility solutions such as facilities engineering, commercial cleaning, energy solutions, HVAC, electrical, landscaping, parking and security. The Branch I work for is Landscape & Turf Services.
• Responsible to match the P&L with monthly po log and work order log, make any adjustments as need with journal entries.
• Process monthly commissions based off of Monthly Branch Operating Profit Budget and Branch Operating Profit Actual. Responsible to submit the journal entry for commissions to corporate to post.
• When needed make adjustments to inventory by submitting journal entries to corporate to post.
• Process bi-monthly payroll for 20 service employees in EPAY. Run reports in JDE Edwards and submit to corporate.
• Prepare monthly revenue log.
• Maintain monthly PO log. Issue PO’s with approval from Branch Manager. Collect and submit invoices to AP Workflow. o Once invoices are available responsible for coding with job numbers and general ledger numbers then submitting to Branch Manager for approval.
• Maintain monthly work order log. Supervisors are to open and close work orders in Corrigo. I am responsible to enter this information on the work order log. As the jobs are finished I enter the line items from the proposal in Corrigo and submit reports to be billed by corporate.
• Responsible to compile information for new contracts (customers). Required to submit Job Setup/Change Forms to corporate.
- Branch Accountant at ABM Onsite Services - West, Inc
- Payroll Coordinator at Nations Express Inc
- Financial Administrator at Osram/Sylvania Lighting Services
- Customer Service Manager at Fabron, LTD
4 years at this Job
- BS - Accounting
- Associate - Business
Preparation of Financial Statements and Accounts finalization as per Financial Accounting Standards for timely and efficiently completion of Final Audit.
• Controlling multiple areas of financial accounts like Revenue, Expense, Receivable, Payable, Taxation Reporting, Budgeting, Forecasting, Closing Cash Flow Management, Reconciliations and Inventory Controls.
• Analyzed business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations, to forecast revenues and expenses to provide timely advice for maximization of output.
• Meeting and working with HODs on monthly basis to review departmental P&Ls to identify areas of operational and financial concerns, and devise solutions conjunction with the General Manager .
• Monitored inflow / outflow of funds while taking adequate measures to ensure efficient utilization of funds towards accomplishment of objectives.
• Assisting with special project including support for Restaurant Openings.
• Perform weekly payment runs, ensuring correct levels of approval and risk control are achieved
• Complete accounting functions in accordance with established policies and procedures
• Review source documents and perform certain general ledger entries/adjustments
• Prepare/post month end accrual/prepayment entries
• Daily Posting of Journal Voucher, Bank Receipt Voucher, Cash Payment Vouchers, Cash receipts Vouchers.
• Monthly Inventory recording, Stock Inspection & Preparation of Monthly Cost Reports
• Daily preparation of Bank Reconciliation statements
• Monthly Payroll Reconciliation & Salary Disbursement.
• Responsible for smooth daily transfers to local banks Inter group Company Current account Reconciliation.
• Monthly Budgets & Cost reports.
- Branch Accountant at Society Cafe & lounge
- Accounts Manager at Group of Combination Restaurants
- Finance Coordinator at Hotel One Private Limited
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- M.COM. - Finance
• Work with project management staff ensuring proper compliance with accounting procedures which includes reviewing and analyzing job cost estimates and reports monthly
• Prepare cost and budget reports to ensure better management of the projects
• Review all approved construction invoices and oversee payment
• Prepare & ensure to gather related information for the cost certification, including invoices, lien waivers, insurance certificates and project schedules
• Process all Contracts, Contract Change Order Requests
• Supervise administrative staff
• Develop procedures and training materials to ensure staff expectations are clear in regards to performance and specific processes to be followed
- Branch Accountant at Preferred Materials, Inc
- Accounting Assistant at Preferred Materials, Inc
- Office Manager at Austin Outdoor Landscaping Professionals
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- AS - Accounting
Dallas, TX March 2018 - Current
TBK Bank offers consumer and commercial banking products from their 18 branches throughout Iowa and Illinois and 43 branches throughout Colorado, western Kansas and New Mexico. TBK offers deposit products through its Dallas branch.
● Assists in the month end close process, including preparation and review of journal entries, account analysis, and reconciliations.
● Reviews, verifies and posts general ledger entries for Staff Accountants.
● Reviews detailed analysis of fixed asset general ledger accounts and depreciation expenditure on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
● Assists with Call Report schedules for the bank quarterly.
● Performs vendor audits for accounts payable as needed.
● Performs wire transfers for bank as needed and assists with treasury and cash management.
● Responsible for ALLL calculation, review and adjustment based on approved loss assumptions.
● Prepares roll-forwards for repossessed assets and foreclosures.
● Supports management in completing special projects and other ad-hoc reporting and analysis requests.
- Accountant II at TBK Bank
- Senior Project Accountant at Verdad Real Estate
- GM at GM Financial
- Senior Cost Accountant (temporary) at Peterbilt
10 months at this Job
- Masters in Accounting - Accounting
- Bachelors of Business Administration in Accounting - Accounting
• Supervise all customer service issues and make sure all customer complaints are properly attended to.
• Greeting of customers entering bank.
• Initiate all customer transactions on the system for authorization.
• Preparation of Banker's Confirmation and Reference letter on customer's request
• Ensure that the banking hall and bank environs are neat and properly tidied.
• Ensure that the lightening and fittings in the banking hall and environs are well lit.
• Cross sale all bank e-products to customers.
• Printing of statement of account on customer's request.
• Sale of different forms and reconciliation of all sales proceed accounts. Teller - Umuahia Main Branch
• Receiving and paying cash and cheque.
• Ensuring transactions are correctly and completely posted
• Daily balancing of cash transactions listing (Statement).
• Call over of all transactions entered on system at end of day. Admin. Officer - Umuahia Main Branch Printing of daily accounts report to manager. Settling of payment bills properly. Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas. Assist Branch Accountant in reconciliation of account books of the bank Ensure that the banking hall and bank environs are neat and properly tidied
- Customer Service Officer - Umuahia Main Branch at FIRSTBANK OF NIGERIA LTD
- at FIRSTBANK OF NIGERIA LTD
- at Broadcasting Corporation of Abia State
7 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.sc - Accountancy
- HND - Accountancy
- - Accountancy
* Designing of staff and customer motivation strategies. * Directing and controlling of all activities of the branch * Co-ordination Marketing Executives To Achieve And Exceed Their Monthly Target. * Designing of good communication strategies to customers and marketing executives D * Designing Monthly Micro Marketing Activities In Target Areas.
- Branch Manager at Big Dreams Micro Finance Limited
- Branch Accountant at Big Dreams Micro Finance Limited
1 month at this Job
- BSE BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINSTRATION - BUSINESS
Charged with managing the administrative, finance and accounting affairs of the branch office.
• Coordinate, implement and monitor the execution of the annual budget;
• Participate in the recruitment and tanning of junior staff, janitors, and interns
• Analyzing members' projects for financing by the Credit Union;
• Prepare loan application files for members for approval by the BoD;
• Implement laid down policies and procedures.
• Interface with various suppliers and administrative management of contracts, procurement management and office supplies inventories.
• Supervise ten permanent staff and carry out staff appraisal and evaluation of performance on half yearly basis and submit to the head office;
• Carryout all branch procurements;
• Act as an interface with the Ministry of Finance to all tax exemption procedure and other relevant local authorities.
• As vault holder with sound cash management skills Current Impact & Recognition:
• Membership Growth: As branch Manager, I have established a good marketing strategy with commercial agents for door-to-door sensitization, which has led to an increase in market share. Still under my inspiration, I have influenced an increase of average growth rate from 35% to 45%.
• Mission accomplish: making sure a double bottom line is attained, that is, being a micro finance making sure the sustainability and social development aspect of the microfinance is arrived at.
• Annual Income: I have been able to maintain an average growth rate on annual income to 25%, which is above the projected annual growth rate of 15%. Thanks to a number of income generating new products, I initiated.
• Delinquency rate: This aspect stands as one of the major threats for several financial institutions. I overcame it as branch Manager in 2014 when I established a recovery task force and a recovery plan of action. This initiative dropped down the delinquency rate of the branch from 42% to 14% as at December 2015. With the most recent statistics of December 2016, the rate stands at 10.48%.
• Productivity: As a young, dynamic and flexible team leader, I have ensured participative management. Everyone is eligible to decision making which has improved upon staff performances and a decrease in labour turnover. With this, staffs express an attitude of job satisfaction.
• Attainment of Corporate Social Responsibility: The image of AZICCUL around the Nation's Capital for over four years has been held in higher esteem as a result of the numerous outdoor activities carried out for the community such as; ✓ Award of grants to outstanding students of some Professional Higher institutes in Yaoundé. ✓ Sponsor of free workshops on Carrier orientation and financial literacy to the general public.
- Branch Manager at Azire Coopérative Crédit Union Ltd Obili Yaoundé- AZICCUL
- Accountant at Azire Coopérative Crédit Union Ltd Obili Yaoundé- AZICCUL
- Accounts Clerk/Clerical staff at
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Project Planning
- Bachelors Degree in Applied Accounting - Ba Tech
- Higher National Diploma - Accountancy
- General Certificate of Education
Accounting Prepare, maintain and review daily balances, orders and deposit reports for the General Manager Prepare new vendor applications to be processed for approval Approve and submit vendor invoices to the corporate office to be paid in a timely manner Develop and implement systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting financial data Prepare and review all checks and cash before pick up for asset transfer service Office Manager Supervise daily operations of the office staff : hiring, coaching, evaluation and termination Administer mid and end of the year reviews for non-exempt employees Implement office policies by establishing standards and procedures Achieve financial objectives by preparing a monthly budget including petty cash expenditures Human Resources (Market Level) Initiate and perform cross training for all associates joining the Empire Today, LLC Team Administer all payroll functions for the office staff not limited to but including hourly, salary, vacation, commission etc. Create, implement and manage policies and procedures mandatory for each employee ensuring compliance Enforce the Empire policy of maintaining a safe working environment free from discrimination and workplace harassment
- Office Manager/Branch Accountant at Empire Today, LLC
- Credit and Collection Manager at Sabinsa Corporation
- Accounts Receivable Manager at Able Laboratories
11 years, 3 months at this Job
- BA - Sociology
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepared and analyzed accounting records and financial reports
• Avoided outstanding expenses and managed petty cash and staff welfare expenses
• Handled customers inquiries, researched problems e.g. corporate customers
• Ensured credit payments were received from corporate accounts customers within 30 days credit limit terms set by the company
• Generated & issued on account invoices, reconciled debtors accounts, provided accounts status/aging report on weekly basis to the management for decision making
• Handled the issue of VAT Exempt & Withholding Tax for corporate customers, tenants & other customers
• Assigned entries to proper accounts & posted in the oracle finance e.g. petty cash vouchers
• Ensured cheque(s) sales was banked, cheques from tenants sent to the head office accounts department after issuing them with invoices & made sure their accounts were updated
• Handled suppliers invoices and routed out any discrepancies on the invoices for correction
• Created suppliers invoices in ReiM- Oracle Retail Invoice Matching and sent to the head office accounts department for payment
• Prepared end month motor vehicle fuel consumption report for inclusion in the KPI
• Prepared sales analysis, credit cards (sales summary and bank reconciliation) on daily basis
• Muster roll with the aid of Human Resource Management (HRM) application software
• Prepared documents in transit to the head office and other branches
• Prepared Key Performance Indicators(KPI) for analysis, evaluation of costs and margins
• Collected bills e.g. water bill, quarterly parking fees invoices and sent them to accounts department at the head office for payment
• Ensured the branch complied with county government regulations
• Made sure filling and documentation of important records was in place to ensure easy tracing Achievements
• During the period from June, 2014 as branch accountant, I managed to increase on account (credit sales) from Ksh 60,000 - Ksh 1,500,000 per month, being an increase in the number of corporate customers from 6-30 customers
• During the same period I managed to purchase items for staff welfare and petty cash at cost price, stopped unnecessary expenses hence salvaged both staff welfare and petty cash which were operating at a negative float
• Acquired 50% of all outstanding debts from customers on account within six months after being appointed as branch accounts head. This was possible after dedicated follow up
- Branch Accounts Head at Nakumatt Holdings
- Accounts Clerk at Nakumatt Holdings
- Shop Assistant at Nakumatt Holdings
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Finance - Finance
- Bachelor of Commerce - Banking & Finance Option
- Certificate of Secondary Education - Secondary Education
- Kenya Certificate of Primary Education