Branch Liaison for compliance and audit. Branch Operations Manager in charge of day to operations.
- Branch Operations Manager at Wells Fargo
- Specialist at Citi
- Independent Beauty Consultant at Mary Kay Inc
- Senior Supervisory Delegate at Fidelity Investments
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - History
Assist customers with deposits, withdrawals, payments, and issues involving checking and savings accounts. Provide backup when Branch Operations Manager is unavailable. Custodian for monetary instrument vault. Supply branch with checks and money orders whenever necessary Perform monthly audits to ensure accurate counts of issued and unused checks Responsible for branch opening and closing procedures. Process cash shipments and orders for the vault. Enter night-deposit entries prior to branch opening. Input forms for large cash transactions. Refer customers to personal banking representative for possible account or credit card opening.
- Interim Branch Operations Manager at Santander Bank
- Part-Time Cash Office Associate at Boscov's Department Store
- Web Designer at Bank of America-Merrill Lynch
- Graphics Specialist at Everyday Health Professional, Inc
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Graphic Design
Branch Operations Manager for the Big Island of Hawaii Manage 35+ employees on a daily basis Work with regional and corporate office on the business matrix LIPPS AND SON GENERAL CONTRACTOR
- Branch Operations Manager at SUNRUN
- Project Manager at MCDONLD PROPERTIES
- Owner at HEARTLAND HOME REPAIR LLC
- Off site Manger at Village on the Green condominiums
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - BUSINESS AND EMPLOYEE SUPERVISION
Currently employed as a Branch Operations Manager for the DE, MD, DC and VA geographic territory. Currently managing 85 employees within multiple locations with 10 direct reports. Previous employee count 218 prior to centralization. My stronghold is Logistics, Warehousing, Operational Innovation in Budgeting, Controlling Capex, Problem Solving, Consulting, Human Resources, Employee Relations and Financial growth. I strive to improve employee morale while moving the operating net contribution in an upward direction to meet the needs of the company. Exceed all KPI's and maintain compliance throughout the region. I enjoy being a vital asset to the company and contributing to the industry needs. Roberts Home Medical was acquired by QMES, LLC and in January 2019 has rebranded the name to Adapthealth, LLC.
- Branch Operations Manager at Roberts Home Medical / Division of Adapthealth, LLC
- Branch Manager at Apria Healthcare LLC
- Branch Logistics Manager at Apria Healthcare LLC
- Branch Logistics Manager at Apria Healthcare LLC
2 years, 7 months at this Job
Des Plaines, IL 2018-Present
Largest US residential solar-energy business (NASDAQ: RUN), with 3000+ employees and $1.2B+ market cap.
Branch Operations Manager
• Summary: Direct all operations for State of Illinois region; drove fastest achievement of 1MW/month installed in Sunrun history (of 48 branches); led delivery of 633 residential installs in first 6 months (total estimated long-term value of $15.3M); report to Director of Southeast Regional Operations; currently manage second-largest average monthly volume (1.4MW/month) of all branches.
• Leadership: Responsible for 107 total employees ($410K monthly payroll), including 37 direct reports (construction supervisors, branch coordinators, others); manage branch operations strategy, HR, supply chain, scheduling.
• Hiring & development: Grew branch from zero to 100+ in 4 months; manage all coaching, compensation, and performance reviews, working closely with HR head of East Coast; 97% positive feedback from employee survey.
• Operations & facilities: Manage all operations processes including scheduling and resource allocation of 14 4-person crews and 53-vehicle fleet; supervise flow of $1M+ monthly in materials including solar panels, electrical/mounting hardware; oversaw buildout of 40,000 sq. ft. warehouse facility; improved multiple efficiencies.
• Customer service & cross-department collaboration: Manage all customer-service issues, including design quality, scheduling, technical issues; collaborate with Sales, Design, HR, Accounts Payable, and others.
- Branch Operations Manager at SUNRUN INC
- Founder & President at KIHM RESIDENTIAL & REMODELING, INC
- Vice President at CYRUS HOMES, INC
- at CYRUS HOMES, INC
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in International Relations - International Relations
Oversee all branch operations, Serve in the capacity of Service, Parts and Sales Manager. Annual FYSCAL budget for Wichita Operations of all departments in branch location. Monitor and set KPI and P&L goals. All Hiring, interviewing, HR, and disciplinary actions. Payroll audits. Successes: Improvement of sales 15% annually 100% employee retention 2 years straight Branch growth total 50% in 5 years No recordable safety accidents 3 years straight And more upon request.
- Branch Operations Manager at Crown Lift Trucks
- Senior Pastor at Glorious Life Church
- Service Manager at Heubel Material Handling 1220 E Central
- Service Manager at Heubel/ Kansas City
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Management
• Manages directly a team of 3 Inbound Sales Representatives, 2 Service Administrators, and indirectly 10 technicians to meet and exceed operational goals.
• Implement quality system management into Houston Branch and ensure its ongoing efficiency.
• Manage and monitor the credit, purchasing, and collections procedures for the Houston Branch.
• Help develop and implement processes and procedures to effect the operations of a professional and profitable Service Team.
• Develop and foster strategic business relationships with cross-functional teams to motivate employees toward exceeding organizational goals.
• Apply all SAP procedures to all branch staff.
• Assist Houston Branch staff in learning and following all applicable procedures and work instructions relating to the Company's quality and environmental system.
• Work with the Branch Manager and Personnel Manager to recruit, hire, and train all Houston Branch employees.
- Branch Operations Manager at KAESER COMPRESSORS, Inc
- Business Operations Manager at COMCAST
- Business Operations Finance Supervisor at COMCAST
- Business Operations Finance Lead at COMCAST
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Operations branch manager. Duties to include retail management , route distribution, HR management, outside sales. Thriving local business with 16 full time employees and 3 part time employees.
- Branch Operations Manager at BLACK BEAR MEDICAL
- Warehouse and delivery manager at Lincare Inc
- base manager at Moxie outdoor adventures
2 years, 4 months at this Job
Responsible for opening and closing of all retail branch locations. Provided ongoing daily support in branch operations to manager's and staff. Coordinated all departments, vendors and contacts that interacted with retail management teams. Distributed and monitored retail production reports regarding compliance to federal regulations and company policies. Worked on special projects to enhance many area's such as product development and new technology. Coordinated all human resource onboarding activities.
- AVP Branch Operations Manager at COLONIAL SAVINGS BANK
- AVP Branch Operations Manager at PNC/NATIONAL CITY MORTGAGE
- AVP Operations Manager at MUIRFIELD MORTGAGE
8 years, 2 months at this Job
Columbus, Ohio (Aug 2010 - December 2018) An industry-leading specialty distributor serving the dental supply market by providing a total-package approach to doing business. Craft and implement strategic vision in collaboration with general manager. Blend best practices to develop strategy across branch, ensuring seamless and effective operations. Oversee management of equipment, customer service, accounting, inventory, and service. Direct up to 15 individuals, offering coaching, guidance, and mentorship to meet and exceed expectations. ¨ Boosted process efficiency and productivity by implementing new SAP ERP system and training employees on value stream and verifying systems to meet requirements. ¨ Slashed controllable expenses by an average of 4.9% over five years. ¨ Championed customer service by leading training and development of several key service employees through online modules, hands-on mentoring, and manufacturer training.
- Branch Operations Manager at Patterson Dental
- Project Consultant at Star Leasing Company
- Assistant Regional Operations Manager/Hub Manager/Area Maintenance Manager at GE Equipment Services - TFS
8 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Administrative Management
- Bachelor's - Transportation/Distribution Management