Hired as driver then moved to Inside Sales then Wareshouse Manager and did last five years as Branch Operations Manager. Responsible for the day to day operations including warehouse and truck delivery/freight oversight, hiring all positions except outside sales, margins, inventory accuracy, cycle counts, sales training, working in sync with central operations (corporate) etc. Used every opportunity to prepare my staff for PAR reports and Audits. Winner of the 2016 "Branch Operations Manager of the year" for all 80 Lansing branches.
- Branch Operations Manager at Lansing Building Products
- Branch Operations Manager at
12 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school - Business
- None - Business
- Some college
• Responsible for day to day operation of the branch.
• Handled and resolved customer service issues.
• Monitored all branch operations including warehouse processes, physical inventory, fleet management, cycle counts and daily reports.
• Processed Payroll and made bank deposits.
• Worked to ensure profitability of the branch increased as desired.
• 2013 Branch Operations Manager of the year award. Several Branch Operation Manager of the month awards in 2012 and 2013. 2014 Achieved highest audit score of all company branches.
- Branch Operations Manager at Lansing Building Products
- Warehouse Supervisor at Mississippi Engine Company
- Counter Sales/Book Keeper at Jackson Supply Company
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Agricultural Engineering Technology and Business
CSC Serviceworks – Branch Operations Branch Operations Manager (Buffalo-Rochester-Syracause) Overseeing a Branch that Provides Laundry Solutions to thousands of customers in the commercial, residential, and collegiate markets. · Responsible for the following programs and initiatives: · APO – Account Performance Optimization · Yield Management · Branch P&L · EBITDA Lift · Controlling Expenses · Fleet Vehicles · Responsible for Revenue Growth and Customer Retention: · Gaining and retaining thousands of customers in a route-based business model. · Participated in a P2W initiative (Plan to Win) – Payment Technology Implementation throughout many portfolios. · Shared time and focus with commercial sales managers and customers, residential sales managers and customers, and collegiate sales managers and customers. · Responsible for Best In Class (BIC) Technical Service: · Implemented Route Optimization Program for Service Team and Collections team. · Drive team to maintain a 1.5 day Time To Close (TTC) calls for Select Clients along with high percentage of “one and done” stats. · Direct reports and departments with direct responsibilities: · Collections Manager and Collectors – 8 employees · (2) Service Managers and Technicians – 20 employees · Branch Admin – 1 employee · Installation and Delivery Manager – 6 employees
- Branch Operations Manager at CSC Serviceworks
- Project Manager at RR Donnelley
- Field Service Manager at RR Donnelley - Research and Development
9 months at this Job
- BS - Business Management
- AAS in Electronics Technology - Electronics Technology
- - Project Management Institute
LOOMIS ARMORED Branch Operations Manager 5/2017-Present *Responsible for recruiting, interviewing, testing, training and scheduling personnel. Coordinating Routes, Dispatch, Vault and Cash Management through respective Managers and Supervisors Controlled all Branch P&L costs *Responsible for proper safety and company policy compliance as well as maintain relationships with local, state and federal law enforcement and ensuring conformity to DOT,OSHA and EPA regulations *Eliminated out of control overtime in three departments to increase bottom line performance *Decreased in/out times in the AM & PM from 50 minutes to 20 minutes in firs quarter *Created ownership, inventory control and accountability in Coin Department Balanced first time in over two years *Identified/restructured failing departments. Trained and positioned new team for successful first quarter *Increased productivity by 50% in first quarter by streamlining training schedule, drive/delivery times and introduced sense of urgency by using team and one on one meetings *Responsible for all Dispatch, customer service, routing, special billing, scheduling, building security, office management, excel,office,word in Chicago location
- Branch Operations Manager at Loomis Armored US, LLC
- Food Service Sales and Distribution at Performance Food Group
- Entrepreneur/Owner at Demo and Contracting Business
- Key Account Manager - Client Development at Goodness Greeness / JDY
at this Job
- Some college
Hayward, CA. 04/2007-12/2018 Largest North American supplier of temporary and permanent modular building and construction. Branch Operations Leader and Branch Operations Manager
Managed operational and supported sales functions across four business units in Northern California. Upon acquisition by WillScot kept the Hayward branch open as a location and converted it from a ModSpace branch to a WIllScot location.
• Lead a team of Fleet Managers, ensuring the performance of Operations, Sales and Maintenance employees in addition to third party contractors across four Northern California locations.
• Manage Profit and Loss for all four business units, improving operational processes through Six Sigma and Lean Management strategies, driving business development and providing functional guidance to Operational and Business Development Managers.
• Identify, develop and implement immediate and long-term strategies for growth, productivity, efficiency and reduced cost.
- Branch Operations Leader and Branch Operations Manager at WillScot & Modular Space Corporation
- Corporate Auditor at General Electric Capital Corporation
- at General Electric Capital Corporation
- Customer Service Center Team Leader at General Electric Capital Corporation
11 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - (BA), Quantitative Economics and International Business
My job duties include: Gather and review customer feedback to improve operations, monitor drawer limits, cash on hand, security procedures, and cash audits on a weekly basis. Maintain confidentiality of bank records and client information, ability to manage and nurture client relationship, good communication skills in both oral and written forms, ability to generate recommendations and strong decision making skills, monitor work and ensured timely delivery of all projects, oversight of inventory, purchasing, and supplies. Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale, identify and address problems and opportunities for the company, monitor daily activities to maximize efficiency, productivity, and profits for the organization as a whole. Achievements: I have achieved the following since being a Branch Operations Manager at Fastenal: Shared product knowledge with customers while making personal recommendation, built and maintained effective accounts receivable and cash flow monitoring systems, effectively controlled costs and developed operating budgets, consistently meet or exceed gross profit goals.
- Branch Operations Manager at Fastenal
- 1st Assistant Manager at MENARDS
- Front Desk Clerk at HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS
- Assembler at NITTO DENKO
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
Branch Liaison for compliance and audit. Branch Operations Manager in charge of day to operations.
- Branch Operations Manager at Wells Fargo
- Specialist at Citi
- Independent Beauty Consultant at Mary Kay Inc
- Senior Supervisory Delegate at Fidelity Investments
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - History
● Staff development
● Customer relations
● Training programs development
● Controlled all aspects of customer service relations.
● Processes and procedures
● Assisted when needed in customer problem resolutions, ensuring
● Strategic account development highest level in client satisfaction.
● Empowers high-performing sales
● Networked between multiple business to business operations, creating teams new business relationships.
● Analytical problem solver
● Formulated inventory efficiency and created plans to grow the
● Quality assurance and control business to increase profitability at our branch.
● Performance improvements
● Mentored and trained new employees enhance sales results and high
● Management collaboration office morale.
● Created solutions and marketing strategies for new and existing business using Enterprise CRM (BOSS)
● Motivated new staff members and encourage efforts with focus on Education staff performance and retention Managed existing clients with focus
- Branch Operations Manager at Enterprise Holdings
- Client Advocate/Program Development at Family Ties Inc
- ILP Advisor/ Program Development at Family Ties Inc
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Management
- Bachelor's - Psychology
Symons/Dayton Superior Rubidoux, CA
• 26 Years of Dedicated service working my way up to become Branch Operations Manager
• Working experience has also included, being a union warehouse member, Shop steward, forklift/pallet jack operator, Certified Forklift trainer and middle management
• 13 years management and human resource experience/tactful problem resolution ACCOMPLISHMENTS
• Worked within a budget maintain costs and keep department profitable
• Development of Security System
• Worked as with employees in collective bargaining and grievance resolution situations
• Management of several classifications of employees including general and skilled labor, administrative
• Increased Organizational Efficiency in Shipping & Receiving orders.
• Provided Employee training in a number of different regulatory and human resources topics including: HAZMAT, OSHA, DOT Regulations, and Sexual Harassment
• Human Resources, Employee hiring, performance evaluation, disciplinary action, re-training and termination experience
- Branch Operations Manager at Symons/Dayton Superior
26 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts in Social Behavioral Science - Social Behavioral Science
As Branch Operations Manager, job duties included but were not limited to:
• Ensure the company's production and productivity goals are achieved by working closely with all other Gravity yard managers. Increased profitability by 45% within the first month. Maintined a profit margin of 18% or greater thoughout my time with Gravity. Recruited 8-10 new employees to the company.
• Ensure that all operations are in compliance with Texas DOT, OSHA, EPA and Railroad Commission guidelines, as required.
• Review the weekly staff schedules to verify productivity levels will be achieved in each operation. Arranged driver schedules to increase revenue in both day and night operations.
• Meet with Gravity Area Manager on a regular basis and be prepared to discuss operational results, revenues, cash flow, accounts receivable, accounts payable along with safety and human resource issues.
• Ensure all personnel actions are conducted within the policies and procedures of the Company, and they do not violate any state or federal laws.
• Bidding and negotiating contracts with customers including initiating all insurance and legal proceedings with the appropriate agencies
• Review operational reports to determine the current status versus monthly and annual goals. Participate in a monthly budget critique meeting with Area Manager and Controller.
• Monitor the achievement of the sales plan and works to achieve the desired goals. Increased customer base by 50% by adding new customers and increasing work base with exsisting customers.
• Responsible for making employee changes when and where necessary. Reviewed employee performance weekly and met with employees throughout the week in the office and in the field.
• Maintain cordial customer, community, and public relations either personally or through team members.
• Present to the Corporate Management the developed goals and objectives which include operating budgets, efficiencies, and profitability of the Company thirty (30) days before each annual operating budget is due.
• Submit various reports as required to the Area Manager in an accurate and timely manner.
• Periodically audit driver, logs, timesheets and other records
• Developing and administering the weekly driver and support staff schedules to verify productivity levels will be achieved in each operation.
• Responsible for the oversight of all safety training for all Gravity employees. Maintained an overall 95% completion rate for company safety online program,
• Ensure all expenses are being monitored and within budgeted guidelines. Held a weekly staff meeting with all dept heads, maintanence and field supervisors to monitor and discuss expenditures throughout the month.
• Perform any other duties and projects that may be assigned from time to time by the Area Manager.
- Branch Operations Manager at Globe Energy/Gravity Oilfield Services
- Facilities/Yard Ops Manager at Pate Trucking
- Trucking and Frac Tank Manager at E&A Construction and Trucking
- Operations Consultant/Crude Transportation at AV Transportation
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Business Management Training Course