Trugreen Lawn Care Daytona Beach 2014-15
• Orlando 2016-Present Branch Sales Manager
• Sales and marketing Contributions: Develop and maintain a high-energy atmosphere to ensure maximum results and
• Team Builder productivity from sales team. Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs. Responsible for the execution of marketing programs to ensure
• Communication profit growth and expansion of Trugreen's services. Managed over 15 direct reports.
• Generated over 1.2 million dollars in revenue
• Goal Setting
• Best New Sale Retention Eagle Award Winner
• Achieved 112% of sales budget
• 2015 Lawn Stars Award winner 2015
- Branch Sales Manager at Tru
- Sales Representative/ Field Sales Supervisor at
- Recruiting Consultant at Jackson Therapy Partners
- Residential/Business Sales Representative at Century Link
5 years at this Job
- A.A. - Business Administration
Branch Managaer Sales Manger Customer Service Rep
- Branch / Sales Manager at Allied Trailer Sales
- Salesman at
- Emergency Medical Technician at Dorchester County Emergency Services
- Volunteer Firefighter at EMT
1 year, 1 month at this Job
• Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities within an assigned TruGreen branch. Staffs and leads a sales team to boost sales volume and maximize profit keeping in mind the TruGreen Commitment. Develops strategies to expand the customer base in the local marketing area.
• Develops branch-level sales plans and forecasts. Ensures effective control of sales results to be certain that the achievement of sales objectives are within designated budgets.
• Assists in the execution of marketing programs (door-to-door, direct mail, inside, outside) to ensure the profit growth and expansion of TruGreen's services. Shares local market knowledge and customer experiences with TruGreen Marketing.
• Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from direct mail and other advertisements, community activities, trade shows and business seminars, and other resources. Assists in closing sales as needed.
• Works to resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service. Analyzes and distributes new sale cancellation requests in an attempt to retain customers.
• Beat sales plan by 130%
• Beat mosquito sales plan (first year company launch) 145%
• Developed 3 reps to earn the President's Club Award for 2017
• President's Club award winner for Sales Manager 2017
• Sales Manager of the Year for the region 2017
• Sales Manager of the Year for the South Division 2017
- Branch Sales Manager at TruGreen
- San Antonio Market Sales Manager at Scott's Lawncare
- Call Center Supervisor at TruGreen Companies, LLC
- Assistant Manager at TruGreen Companies, LLC
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Business Administration
- B.A - Business Administration
Manage daily operations of a 315+ vehicle Flagship, Home City Branch ♦ Accountable for individual and branch sales results, professional development, and branch market growth ♦ Develop and execute operational plan focused on maintaining low costs while driving revenue through sales performance ♦ Review all sales contracts; analyze market rental needs to determine rates; negotiate fleet pricing with area corporate accounts ♦ Conduct cold calls, in-person visits, and provide sales presentations to local businesses and existing accounts to maximize business ♦ Regularly qualified on monthly area Branch Manager Matrix for combination of high sales numbers, customer satisfaction scores, and overall branch growth ♦ Consistently led area in sales with $110/car additional profit in 2018 ♦ Won growth award for area in first year as branch manager; grew branch fleet by 43% from 220 vehicles to 315+ vehicles by marketing branch products and services to customers and local businesses ♦ Personally signed and maintained large corporate accounts with two major area colleges
- BRANCH SALES MANAGER at Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Flagship, Home City Branch Manager at Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER at Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- MANAGEMENT TRAINEE / MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT at Enterprise Rent-A-Car
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business administration
Vice President Lead 16 branches that hold over 1 billion in deposits, while overseeing a team of 15 managers. My managers oversee a team of 70-90 sales colleagues with a range of specialized functions such as small business and wealth. Consistent coaching and development of people managers on a day to day basis. Opened 5 "Branch of the Future" locations in 2018 focused on allowing customers an enhanced banking experience. I lead the volume of these locations in Pittsburgh along with opening a Cashless branch. Top 10% in the company for Deposit Migration metrics while continuing to drive stellar NPS scores over 70% along with strong overall Customer Experience scores. Lead Regional Manager in the market to develop our 50 Instore Branch Managers to strengthen partnerships with Giant Eagle and improve overall sales performance. Market Champion for Simplifying Citizens Life, a voice of the colleague program to implement ideas and processes to improve overall colleague and customer processes. Lead a balanced sales environment measured through P&L as well as KPI metrics while partnering with peers in others business lines to drive overall performance. Remote management to ensure successful performance while utilizing digital tools to enhance development and accountability. 2015-2017 successfully lead a team with a 3hour distance through balance of in person and remote coaching. Skilled self-relient recruiter, utilizing LinkedIn as well as referrals as the primary source of onboarding new talent.
- Regional Branch Sales Manager at CITIZENS BANK
- at CITIZENS BANK
- Branch Manager at CITIZENS BANK
- Sales Representative at TRUGREEN
4 years at this Job
- Associates Degree - Business Administration
Branch Operations, Staffing, Training and Development, Coaching, weekly/monthly one on ones with staff, weekly sales meetings, Customer Lending, New Accounts.
- Branch Sales Manager at BBVA Compass Bank
- Store Manager at Kirkland's
- Branch Retail Executive at
2 years at this Job
- - Business
- Some college
* Accountable for maximizing branch revenues, sales, customer satisfaction, and minimizing operating losses. * Deploy resources to optimize individual and team performance * Prioritize, manage, and communicate promotional campaigns and product initiatives * Responsible for coaching branch associates to achieve satisfactory levels of success in sales and operational activities * Responsible for achieving sales goals set for branch. * Focus on small business sales activities both inside and outside of the branch. Maintain and develop relationships with existing small business customers. Conduct cold calls on prospective small business customers.
- Branch Sales Manager at Regions Bank
- Branch Assistant Manager at Regions Bank
- Customer Service Representative at Regions Bank
- at Regions Bank
13 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance - Finance
Lead sales and marketing operations within an insurance company. Conduct market research. Analyze statistical data, such as mortality, accident, sickness, disability, and retirement rates and construct probability tables to forecast risk and liability for payment of future benefits. Solicit potential buyers of policies. Determine discounts and premiums. Track and manage sales and services through monitoring of daily sales and services activities and reports. If necessary, develop, communicate and execute action plans to close gaps between sales/service goals and results. * Create team through recruiting and implementing training to prepare team for field work and ongoing sales team performance to advance their abilities * Provide coaching, mentoring, training and ongoing feedback/support to improve sales Numbers. Create initiatives to enhance sales performances * Maintain great customer service between clients and the sales force Through training and monitoring customer interaction * Coordinate and develop and review and approve annual forecasts Utilize reports and meeting creating awareness of financial state and make sure all are of aware of how Branch stays financially stable. * Lead by example Work side by side in the field prosecting business opportunities with sales associates. Work to create a positive and productive environment
- Branch Sales Manager at Bankers Life
- Vice President, Consumer Banking Manager at Bank of America
8 years at this Job
- - Insurance and Accounting
- PG - Hyattsville
- Bachelors of Arts - Counseling and Biblical Studies
* Manage all daily operations within the branch area * Assign and Lead the field technicians to job sites to set up projects * Visit job sites, make daily sales calls, provide quotes to clients * Responsible for payroll submission and HR duties
- DFW Branch Sales Manager at DeHumidification Technologies
- Sales Associate at Park Place Dealerships
- Sales Porter/Lot Attendant/ Transporter at Land Rover
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- High school
Oversee branch sales operations of $25M for national brands: Nestle, Unilever, Campbell's, Hostess, and 5 Hour Energy.
Lead field sales and distribution team of 60 representatives to drive top line revenue & penetration growth, ensuring
compliance with brand standards. Analyze competitive trends and develop commercial strategies to optimize sales,
profitability and competitive position for brands distributed by Yumi.
• Lead Yumi's top performing branch to exceed sales goal by 18%, driving sustainable growth through creative selling, merchandising & customer service excellence.
• Deliver persuasive presentations to align business goals with key value channel partners, resulting in 32% increase in sales and #1 spot for Global Vendor Rating.
• Implemented assortment optimization strategies to drive down spoils return rates below 1%, while driving consistent sales growth for Nestle Ice cream.
• Design sales demand forecasts for beverage promotional brand calendars, incorporating safety stock -supply, vendor lead times, and historical sales trends. Contributed to 92% in stock ratios for peak promotional periods.
- Branch Sales Manager at YUMI ICE CREAM DSD
- District Sales Manager (Small Format Channel) at KEURIG DR PEPPER
- District Sales Manager (Large Format Channel) at KEURIG DR PEPPER
- Regional Sales Manager at MITSUBISHI CATERPILLAR FORKLIFT AMERICA
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration