Branch Sales Manager/VP at Arvest Bank 2000-2019
- Branch Sales Manager/Vice President at Arvest Bank
- Assistant Branch Manager at
15 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Broadcast Journalism
SGC) Title Branch Sales Manager MAZDA Location (Sharjah, Ajman, Um Qwain) - UAE Duties & Responsibilities: Monitor Sales and Action Plans for the branch and proactively support staff to achieve the objectives, ensuring emphasis is placed on proactively seeking to identify customer needs and offer solutions through cross selling, up selling and Customer retention. Ensure strong knowledge in our products and services and maintain awareness of all promotions and marketing campaigns, communicating to team members in a responsive manner to ensure the effectiveness of campaigns and promotions. Maintain a strong working knowledge of company products by attending company training classes. Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices. Maintain communication between the branch and management by preparing daily, Weekly and month-end reports regarding operations and productivity. Share knowledge with other branches on effective practices, competitor activities, business opportunities and needs. Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities Develop forecasts, Action and business plans. Bring out the best of branch's personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation, Meet goals and metrics. Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration Requirements. Monitors office activity, including number of transactions, sales volume, etc. Maintain knowledge of the automotive products and services in order to efficiently train and motivate staff to cross-sell. Coaches staff to fulfill business plan goals. Provides training to staff in regard to operations and policies. Schedules, supervises, and motivates branch staff in an effort to maintain optimal customer service satisfaction levels. Monitoring and management and reporting of daily report, weekly forecast, monthly KPI, Incentive etc. In a timely manner. In collaboration with the HOD, ensure the implementation of the Sales and Action Plans for the branch. Establishment and execution of branch sales program, providing new ideas for enhancement and growth Monitor sales, pricing, and profitability levels. Maintain an ongoing, effective relationship with key customers within the local market Establish specific sales, operating plans and strategic actions for branch location and sales representatives. Monitor competitive trends, customer needs and develop the appropriate strategy for potential changes in sales programs / customer approach. Drives sales growth with new key accounts customers by building strong customer relationships with decisions makers, includes networking with customers. Exceeds sales goals and quotas by utilizing company tools; Includes using CRM to manage all facets of customer interaction. Includes keeping timely, well organized records of sales activities including but not limited to proposals, bookings, losses and cancellations. Ability to meet sales targets and production goals. Familiarity with industry's rules and regulations. Excellent organizational skills. Results driven and customer focused. Leadership and coaching management skills. FEB 2014 - MAR 2016 Date Company OTE - Suhaill Bahwan Group Title Asst. Sales & Marketing Manager Premium Brand GM (Cadillac, Chevrolet) Location (Muscat, Salalah) OMAN Duties & Responsibilities: -Carry out prospecting activity as required using data gathered from the customer database, telephoned customer enquiries, walk-ins, referrals and general research.-On a weekly basis to record and report to the Director Automotive the number and results of all enquiries, contacts made (telephone and walk-in), demonstrations given and orders completed. -Ensure that all vehicles on display are clean, correctly positioned with accurate price and specification information in accordance with the Manufacturers Brand Standards. -Ensures that all sales aid materials, e.g. brochures, samples etc, including the Vehicle Configuration are readily available at all times and are the latest versions. -With the Director Automotive agree the mix and specification of new product required based on sales trends and local market intelligence in line with allocation and production constraints. - Liaise with the Manufacturers Regional team to discuss and agree new product stock requirements. -Ensure Customer Service Vehicle availability and showroom stock requirements match customer needs and Brand standards. Exceeds sales goals and quotas by utilizing company tools; Includes using CRM to manage all facets of customer interaction. Includes keeping timely, well organized records of sales activities including but not limited to proposals, bookings, losses and cancellations. -Ensure new product stock is ordered in a timely manner in compliance with the manufacturers build allocation schedule. -Appraise and value part exchange vehicles and trade out inappropriate vehicles. -Greet and qualify prospects and customers ensuring that individual needs are correctly identified. - Keep fully up to date with product knowledge on the range of Brand products, systems and services and those of our direct competitors. -Process sales orders ensuring that the customers' delivery date expectations are properly managed and that they are kept informed of vehicle build progress. - Liaise with other Brand team members to ensure that PDI arrangements are handled effectively and those pre-delivery commitments are fully met. - Ensure that all cars are PDI's before display in the showroom. -Ability to plan, organize and direct the work of skilled, semi-skilled, and unskilled Employees -Follow up on competitor's practices market -Ensure that Demonstrator vehicles availability and kept in good order.
- Branch Sales Manager MAZDA at Galadari Brothers
- Branch Manager Buyer at Sellanycar.com
- Senior Sales Advisor at Al Tayer Group Premier Motors Dealer of
- Fleet In charge at Al Khayyat Group Dealer of
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- B.Sc. - Accounting
- Troy, MI 2003 - Present
Leading mortgage lender and high growth-oriented retail banking company Assistant Branch Sales Manager - Interim Branch Sales Manager
• Achieved branch goals through coaching, mentoring branch employee's to obtain their personal objectives
• Exceeded goals by creating relationships with customers to ensure current and anticipated needs were met
• Profiled clients to ensure banking, lending, and investment needs were exceeded in a professional manner
• Kept branch on task to reach goals through facilitating monthly and weekly sales/operations meetings.
• Responsible for administering monthly/quarterly branch audits to ensure federal guideline were met.
• Evaluated employee performance both formally and informally, providing positive feedback and suggestions for skill development
• Maintained a proactive approach to customer conflict resolution
• Completed branch schedule to ensure the branch was properly staffed Personal Banker - Float Senior Financial Service Representative
• Consistently provide top-quality service, receiving commendations for goal attainment within the company
• Assist approximately 30 branch locations in the Metro-Detroit region by executing sales initiatives, with a proven record of reaching sales objectives
• Regularly sought out and selected for special corporate-sponsored projects Subject Matter Expert
• Designed and carried out test plans, documented results, proposed bug fixes and workarounds, escalated critical issues, and approved system readiness
• Reported defects in a clear, consistent, and reproducible manner, including defects of other team members to make certain they were documented and resolved efficiently
• Reviewed the competency of management and tellers at six branches to determine whether or not the branch was sufficiently ready to implement the new technology Supervising Customer Service Representative - Teller
• Primary team member to resolve escalated issues from tellers
• Principal trainer for new hires
- Assistant Branch Sales Manager - Interim Branch Sales Manager at Flagstar Bank
16 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
Austin/San Antonio, Texas, YumiIceCream.com 2017-Present
Dedicated to continuous improvement in the delivery of quality pre-packaged ice cream, frozen food, baked goods and beverages
Branch Sales Manager (2 locations)
• Utilized very effective sales efforts as a trusted advisor fostering and enhancing relationships with major key accounts that quickly stabilized and restored forward momentum, maximizing revenue and surpassing $25M across two (2) branches
• Sought-out, identified, solidified and acknowledged ways that improved Yumi's experience; optimized business while working in a high performing, product-specific sales environment, participating in industry trade shows, establishing new accounts as well as utilizing relationships that expanded territory
• Recruited, hired, managed and trained a qualified team of 55-70, which included Territory Sales Managers, Sales Reps, Delivery Drivers, Delivery Managers and two (2) District Managers
• Increased revenue in both locations quarter-over-quarter while overseeing payroll, time off, sick leave, shift changes, budget development/management and forecasting with full P&L responsibility
• Capitalized on business opportunities and achieved stellar company recognition throughout calls; developed and implemented brand awareness, which increased further market share working with GAMA coop in Austin covering over 400 convenience stores, the STMA in San Antonio as well as maintaining business with Dollar General, CVS, Walgreens and Dollar Tree
• Conducted customer-facing meetings that consistently gained steam by expanding Yumi's footprint in the business segment, improving efficiency, and designing and creating new ways that effectively showcased new products and/or services
- Branch Sales Manager (2 locations) at Yumi Ice Cream Co
- District Sales Leader-Nestle • Retail Sales Manager at Kraft Foods
- Location General Manager, Home Delivery at The Schwan Food Company
- Sales Manager at Kraft Foods
2 years, 2 months at this Job
I started at the company I am currently at 10 years ago. I started as an outside sales rep. Within two years I was promoted to Field Sales Supervisor. After two years of doing that I was promoted to Branch Sales Manager of a 7 million dollar branch. We averaged 1.2 million in new sales in my 6 seasons as sales manager. Last year we were one of 2 out of 240 + branches to hit and exceed budget every week. I had to recruit, train, and manage up to 18 people at a time. Also, managed all sales that came in from the 30 technicians we have. I had to build routes to canvas, role play, discipline, motivate, lead by example, and manage payroll everyday. I also had to write budgets through the zero based budgeting tool. I had many more responsibilities as well.
- Branch Sales Manager at Trugreen
10 years at this Job
- Some college
• Enterprise Services and Solutions, Sales Manager for D.C. Branch Major Accounts Team. Achieving company growth and hitting sales targets and year over year growth by successfully managing the D.C. branch major accounts sales team.
• Ability to provide strategic direction with sales team while helping to expand and protect Canon USA, Inc. customer base.
• Accurate forecast, pipeline growth and development are essential in company growth. Recruiting, managing, monitoring, and coaching to develop sales representatives to over perform and achieve company targets. Vera certified.
• Trusted Business Manager, assisting sales team, senior Major Account Sales Executives on ways to leverage and align our portfolio to include our 5 pillars of security, Devices Security, Print Security, Document Security, Information Security, and Cyber Security.
• Assisting sales representatives in ways to go to market Canon Solutions America partner services, cloud services, content management services, print server management services. Leverages ways companies, IT Professionals can do more, faster while reducing and/or eliminating costly print servers.
- D. C. Branch Sales Manager at Canon Solutions America
- Federal National Account Manager at Canon USA
- Senior Major Account Executive; State/Local Government at Ricoh Americas Corporation
- Major Account Manager at Integrate Document Solutions
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Psychology and Math
• Greet members and provide excellent customer service
• Prepare and close loans and credit cards
• Cash checks after verifying that signatures are correct, written information on checks are correct, and that accounts have sufficient funds
• Receive checks and cash for deposit, verify amounts, and check accuracy of deposit slip
• Balance currency, coin, and checks in cash drawers at the end of the day
• Usage of calculators and computers daily to complete transactions
• Usage of office equipment daily and Microsoft Word and Excel
• Prepare and verify cashier's checks
• Carry out special services for customers, such as ordering debit/ATM cards and checks
• Explain, promote, or sell products or services, to meet required goals at the end of each month
• Maintain member confidentiality when completing transactions and speaking to member over the phone
• Process member transactions accurately and timely
• Verify identification requirements for new members is met and open new checking and savings accounts
• Help upset or difficult members with any problems they may have
• Answer telephones and transfer to correct department if needed
• Work weekly and monthly reports while also preparing reports at the end of the month
• File away documents in correct location and order
• Retain required documents needed for auditing purposes
• Assist manager in any situations that may arise with branch procedures or employees
- Assistant Branch Sales Manager at Partners 1st Federal Credit Union
- Branch Sales Teller at Partners 1st Federal Credit Union
- at Stay At Home Mom
- Teller at Pioneer Bank
4 months at this Job
Named "2013 Rookie of the year" Georgia Region. Number one in Bait Sales and Advanced renewals for the North Georgia Region 2014. Award of Excellence 2015, exceeding $605,000 in total sales. Promoted to Branch Sales Manager with 8 direct reports. Responsible for managing sales over the north-west section of Georgia from Atlanta north and west. Increase in sales by 15 to 32% over previous years.
- Outside Sales Professional / Branch Sales Manager at Terminix International
- Sales and Marketing Manager at The Wade Alliance
- CAD Manager at Innovative Metals Company
- Account Executive at Imaging Technologies, Inc
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- BSBA - Marketing and Professional Sales
- - Engineering Technology
- - Construction Claims
• Responsibilities included managing five bankers, and one co-manager.
• Managed daily sales activities to achieve branch sales and revenue goals.
• Managed recruitment, coaching, and training of all staff to ensure company branch goals were obtained.
• Successfully grew sales portfolio by 2 to 4 million dollars annually.
• Conducted daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly audits to make sure branch was in compliance with bank policies, and to decrease opportunities for fraud, and profit losses.
- Branch Sales Manager at US Bank
- Branch Sales Manager at Household Finance
- Branch Manager at American General
- Credit & Collections Manager at
7 years at this Job
- B.A. - Business Administration
Branch manager. Sales manager and recruiting for Real Estate office. Licensed real estate broker in State of Louisiana and State of Missippi.
- Branch Sales Manager at Latter & Blum Real Estate
- Branch Manager at Latter & Blum, Inc
- Sales Manager at Dale Tynes & Associates, inc
- Property Manager at Century 21 Signature Properties
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- Real Estate Brokers license with several designations