Branch Supervisor/ Field Technician
- Branch Supervisor at Mosquito Joe
- Iron Worker at RK WALLACE Construction
- Inventory Clerk at KED Plasma USA
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- High school
Achievements: Hired immediately as Head Teller 100% on customer shop Promoted to FSR within 1.5 years Promoted to Branch Supervisor within 5 years Responsibilities: Notary Public Customer confidentiality & Problem Solving Quarterly Sales Goals New accounts and Personal Loan Identifying New Business Training & Operations Management
- Branch Supervisor at Trustmark National Bank
- Assistant Manager at Stride Rite Outlet Store
- Sales and Service Associate at Bank of America
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Science - Project Management
- Associate in Applied Science - Industrial Management Technology
As a branch Supervisor my job is to provide genuine customer service despite what customers display. Open checking, savings, IRAs, CDs, and Business checking's. I must also work at the teller line doing deposits, withdraws, etc. While working multiple tasks I'm in charge of all personal bankers in supervision.
- BRANCH SUPERVISOR at FIRST NATIONAL BANK TEXAS
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- BACHELORS OF BUSINESS AND ADMINISTRATION OF FINANCE - finance
September 2011-current Member Service Representative · Serve as primary point of contact for members/ potential members/cross sell credit union products · Process member transactions for deposits, withdrawals, payments, loan applications, new accounts Branch Supervisor-— · Managed branch operations including scheduling, audits, atm balancing, marketing and liaison to other departments in the credit union · Presidents Club Honoree 2012, 2013, 2014 · Dale Carnegie Participant/ Award Winner
- Branch Supervisor at ANDIGO
- Department Manager at JC Penney Dept Store
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Journalism
Dallas, TX 2014 - Present A client-centered bank that focuses on the local community by providing small business accounts, retail banking, second-chance banking, and personal loans Branch Supervisor Under direction from the branch manager and assistant, provide prompt, efficient and friendly services to customers, involving receipt and payment of cash, and to recognize customer needs with suggestions appropriate to the bank's services
- Branch Supervisor at First Convenience Bank
- Assistant Store Manager at VILLA Stores
- Customer Service Manager at Wal-Mart Stores, Incorporated
5 years at this Job
- - Business Management
- Associates in General Studies - General Studies
- High School Diploma
I started in the teller line in August 2013. I performed teller transactions, which included counting money and balancing transactions. I eventually learned how to balance ATMs and vaults on a daily basis. After a few years there, I became lead teller. My job then stayed the same, but I also began training new tellers. In 2016, I became branch supervisor. I am the supervisor for all tellers and account openers. I have overseen on average about 9 employees since I received this job. I balance all transactions on a daily basis. I also now balance 5 ATMs and ITMs, plus coin machines.
- Branch Supervisor at Farmers Bank & Trust
- Branch Supervisor at
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school
- Some college
Wake Forest, NC Aug. 2014 - Present
Forward Relocation, a subsidiary of 1-800-PACK-RAT, a $100M multinational moving company with 65 locations, and handles domestic and international moving services for the largest private and public clients in the world.
● Monitor and support all Branch operations.
● Revenue entry and billing as needed for the branches
● Provide point of contact for branches with all their issues including payroll and IT support.
● Work in support of the branches and ensure company policies are adhered to.
● Create billing for military to send to the government; this includes rating the order and determining the proper charges for the services performed.
● Create purchase orders for all materials and vehicle rentals, and ensure they are reserved and scheduled with consideration for costs and delivery schedules. Lead Dispatcher
● Work as part of a project team with sales and customer service representatives to develop scope and schedule, and then procure and execute moves and small project requests.
● Proactively manage all MAC (moves/adds/changes) and small project activities at the site.
● Ensure all move management activities are performed in a manner consistent with documented processes, adhering to schedule and budget.
● Monitor en-route transit for any issues and/or delays, and ensuring customers items are delivered and picked-up in a timely manner, and are damage free.
● Serve as first point of contact for client to ensure achieved satisfaction throughout the move process.
● Schedule, coordinate and manage movers and supporting vendors (third party agencies).
● Initiate and manage meetings to review move schedules with move vendors and key stakeholders.
● Oversee branch team leads, and distribute required materials for moves for movers on each assignment.
● Follow Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations for local and long distance truck driver recording PM, driver records and hours of service for compliance to local, state and federal regulations.
● Work with the Accounting Department on budgets and invoices.
- Branch Supervisor at Forward Relocation
- Statewide Traffic Operator I at Atkins Global/NC DOT
- PROVIDER SERVICE COORDINATOR at MATRIX MEDICAL NETWORK
- Bio Medical Technician at Adecco Staffing
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Aviation Management
Branch supervisor. Managed risk assessment. Coached and developed other branch tellers. Performed daily operational duties including opening and closing procedures, GL management, and ATM processing. Followed up on daily customer leads. Set an example of excellent customer service
- Branch Supervisor at TCF Bank
- Sales Associate at Doll Hospital and Toy Soldier Shop
- Designer/Technician at Festival Playhouse at Kalamazoo College
- Departmental Student Advisor at Kalamazoo College Art Department
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Studio Art
Served as interim branch supervisor to cover a medical leave
● Developed and maintained great working relationships with employees and business partners
● Responsible for recruiting and filling open positions to fulfill staffing needs
● Responsible for managing and coaching employees to ensure an excellent client experience
● Ensured legal compliance of applicable federal and state employment laws
- Temporary Branch Supervisor at Kelly Temporary Services
- Owner at Heartwood Finishing, LLC
- HR Generalist/Benefits Administrator at Crutchfield Corporation
- HR Analyst at Virginia Department of Transportation
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Sociology
• Managing daily operations of controlling stale product.
• Making day/monthly/yearly budgets.
• Supervisor of route sales drivers, warehouse employees, and thrift store clerks.
• Filling in for route sales drivers when they take time off or vacations.
• In charge of scheduling and payroll for employees of the branch.
• Displaying excellent customer service abilities and organization skills in this position.
- Branch Supervisor at Aunt Millie's Bakeries
- SVSU Grounds Crew at Grounds Department
- Apprentice at Dainoviec Mechanical Inc
- Front Desk Clerk at Refinery Fitness
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Criminal Justice