Brand Consultant and Head of Social Media
● Social Media Management and Marketing
● Increase of Sales and Social Media Engagement
● Content Creation and Graphic Design
● Project Planning and Execution
● Buyer Presentations and Copywrite
● Influencer Outreach and Maintenance
● Web Design
● Video Editing and Post Production
- Brand Consultant at Plentiful Beauty Solutions, LLC
- Digital Coordinator/Crew Manager at Connecticut Youth Club
- Social Media Coordinator at Long Island Youth Club
1 year at this Job
- BBA - Business Management Marketing/Economics / Accounting / Finance
Working as an independent brand consultant, I strategically strategize and implement the aesthetic direction and marketing for solopreneurs and small businesses; acting as the visionary, production resource, and brand partner to each individual project.
- Marketing Brand Consultant at Self-Employed
- Coordinator at Paramount Pictures
- Coordinator at Eye Foward
- Floater Assistant at Creative Artists Agency
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Media Communication Arts
I provide creative and efficient ideas to grow brand awareness. I use sales strategies to provide optimal service to each customer, using coupling and upselling techniques. Training workers on product knowledge, makeup application, and sales strategies.
- Brand Consultant at Milk & Honey by Schlomit Cosmetics
- Sales/Beauty Advisor at MAC COSMETICS
- Tutor/Camp Counselor at Workstudy Enterprises Inc
- NIght Operations Manager at Workstudy Enterprises Inc
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in English - Spring
Beaumont Art League (contract assignments) - Led initiative on POS (point-of-sale) payment systems - competitive research, landing page content, training sales personnel - Collaborated with online analytics, direct sales, market research resulting in market segmentation and brand awareness
- BRAND CONSULTANT at Capital One/Spark Business
- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF MARKETING at Hartman Income REIT - CRE Office/Retail/Industrial
- MARKETING DIRECTOR at ITEX Group
- MESSAGING STRATEGIST at Hewlett-Packard - Worldwide Marketing Consumer Division
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- BBA - Marketing
99503 marketing support and graphic design services. Ÿ Worked closely with customer's marketing personnels to develop accurate branding recommendations. Major Skills Ÿ Design brand campaigns intended to target prospective customer-base whom relates best to product/services offered. Customer-Service Oriented Ÿ Identify best platforms and media for branding and marketing Adaptability materials. Ÿ Worked with research and development department to create Conflict-Resolution the final set of features for new and existing company.
- BRAND CONSULTANT at Team Building International
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER/PRE-PRESS TECHNICIAN at Creative Thinking
6 years, 9 months at this Job
Feb 2017 - present (617) 833-1789 Misssarahmak + Misskalefornia Los Angeles, CA [email protected] Initiated and developed a concept for a brand that aligned with long and short term goals of the client
- Brand Consultant at Cool New Apartment
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Human Development - Human Development
Develop brand strategies and marketing strategies for independent brands.
- Brand Consultant at Independent Contactor
- Executive Producer/Host at The Wrestling Wrealm
- Graphic Designer/Freelance at TRDA Brand Clothing
- Video Production Manager at Fox Sports Radio 1340AM Hopewell
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Telecommunications/Broadcast and Integrated Media
Passionately cultivated and closed top-tier new business opportunities : Contributor to Gear Patrol's marketing team on brand activations in Charleston : Produced strategy workshops for ASICS, LUCY & The North Face : Has taken the initiative to produce branded content for YETI, VANS & Amazon : Launched Liquid Timber, a lifestyle maple brand here in Charleston
- Brand Consultant at ASICS, LUCY & The North Face
- Creative Strategist at LiveLike
- Active Editor at Fashion Snoops
- Designer at Under Armour, Inc
3 years at this Job
- Associate - Business of Design
• Created and planned over 10 events every month.
• Trained incoming staff on the importance of brand awareness.
• Brought in over $4,000 in sales per week.
• Maintained and built relationships within my community to further advance Sears brand awareness.
- Brand Consultant at Sears
- Offline Customer Care Advocate/ E-Support Technician/Tier at Alorica/EGS Global-New York Times Department
- Temporary Sales Associate and Receptionist at The Honeybaked Ham, Co
- Exit Realty Central - Real Estate Broker Assistant at The Honeybaked Ham, Co
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Spanish - Spanish
Increase positive brand awareness through promotion and face-to-face outreach. Develop strong relationships between customer and client, building a loyal customer base through working events and field marketing.
- Freelance Brand Consultant at Brown Marketing Strategies
- Order Management Associate at VINCE
- at Ted Baker London
4 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts degree - Merchandise Marketing