As Brand Director I was directly in charge of all company branding. This includes, but us not limited to, employee uniforms, customer merchandise, overseeing marketing initiatives, in store collateral, maintaining social media presence, and website updates.
- Brand Director at Balance Pan Asian Grille
- Events Coordinator at Balance Pan Asian Grille
- Propaganda Pirate (Marketing) at Balance Pan Asian Grille
- Training Leader-Front of House and Tea Bar at Balance Pan Asian Grille
1 year at this Job
- High school
North Kingston, Rhode Island
• 2018-2019 Non-profit producer of ready-to-use therapeutic foods to fight malnutrition in the world's most vulnerable populations reaching over 2 million malnourished children annually. Began selling commercial products in the United States in 2018. Brand Director: Lead marketing activities for the newly launched Little Nut line of nut butter blends to support the American Academy of Pediatrics recommendation to introduce peanut-containing around 6 months of age to help reduce the risk of developing a peanut allergy. Conceived, implemented and analyzed the effectiveness of various marketing efforts in pursuit of establishing Edesia as the leader in this new early allergen introduction category. Major Contributions:
• Launched (7) skus on Amazon including (3) Flavors, (2) Package Sizes and (1) Variety Pack. Doubled sales within the first six months with monthly revenue continuing to grow at over 20% vs. prior month.
• Helped build selling story and partnered with Sales Director for retail market test in the Northeast. Gained distribution at Wegmans along with a variety of independents.
• Tested various marketing tactics including pediatrician sampling, influencer outreach, mom/baby local events, Facebook advertising, Google search, and Amazon Marketing Services.
- Brand Director at Edesia Nutrition
- Director of Marketing & Innovation at HAMPTON FARMS
- Director of Marketing at DEAN FOODS
- Senior Brand Manager at SNYDER'S-LANCE
1 year at this Job
- Master of Arts - Organizational Psychology / Change Leadership
- Master of Business Administration - Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - Foreign Affairs
Utilize strong analytical skills to pinpoint audiences and devise marketing campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate customers. Employ outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to successfully lead a team of resourceful professionals; translating brand strategies into plans, brand positioning, and go-to-market strategies. Establish creative standards that maintain brand image, and craft messaging for media channels across all departments; digital and print. Serve as creative director for all on and off-site activations. Manage the creative and events teams.
• Developed atmosphere and ambiance of all retail locations; frequently referred to as the "APPLE" store of marijuana.
• Designed and executed the 'Forget Stoner' campaign; the first multimillion-dollar OOH campaign for the cannabis industry.
• Creative Director / Co-Editor; 'Ember' Magazine; In-house culture and lifestyle periodical.
• Developed the company brand book in order to implement guidelines and maintain brand cohesion across all marketing deliverables; digital and print.
• Aided in 'Statemade' (in-house product) concept; packaging and branding.
• Spearheaded and executed capital raising events that yielded over $100M in new investment; created unique experiences.
• Managed brand relationships and influencer program.
- Brand Director at MEDMEN
- at MEDMEN
- Marketing Director at MEDMEN
- Visual Merchandiser/Marketing Coordinator at COTTON ON
2 years at this Job
- Associates Degree in Fashion Marketing - Relevant
Chula Vista, CA (remote position)
Publicly traded health and wellness company with a diverse product portfolio including nutritional supplements, food and spices, spa and beauty products, and financial and telecare services.
Brand Director, Marketing November 2016 - Present
As Brand Director for Corporate Marketing I'm responsible for development of all branding initiatives, creative direction and execution of product launch campaigns. This is a new role at the company as they are restructuring and building a new marketing team. I was brought on to take the lead in rebranding the company, the diverse product lines and new acquisitions. I work remotely from Minnesota and lead a team of designers, copywriters, and marketing specialists located in Chula Vista, Calif., Salt Lake City, Utah, and freelancers in multiple locations across the U.S.
• During the first two months, developed new branding direction for the company with a soft rollout at the corporate regional conventions in January 2017.
• Worked with the category managers, digital marketing team, and outside resources to develop wireframes, design, and user experience for the new ecommerce site - currently in development phase and planned for a Q1 2018 rollout.
• Developed branding, packaging, catalog, and marketing campaign materials for a new product acquisition from concept to launch in seven weeks. Soft launched in Australia in June 2017 with full U.S. launch in August 2017.
• Currently rebranding the nutritional supplement line for an August 2017-August 2018 phased launch. Managing and directing the rebranding and repackaging efforts, as well as development of new marketing materials. Rebranding will impact more than 300+ products and includes planned running changes along with approvals and recertifications from various regulatory entities.
- Brand Director, Marketing at YOUNGEVITY INTERNATIONAL
- Vice President of Creative Services & Marketing at GARVEN DESIGN GROUP, CADENCE PACKAGING GROUP
- Director of Creative Strategy at META 13 INTERACTIVE
- Director of Brand & Design at CREATIVE MEMORIES
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - Change Leadership
- B.A. - Marketing
Increased sales through deliberate efforts strategically implemented in research, strategy, financial planning, and relationship management. Conduct comprehensive competitive analysis, recommending adjustments to company initiatives in response to market trends ensuring company continued to maintain competitive edge. Oversee and implement all promotions and brand activities and strategies to establish and maintain presence of brand in the marketplace.
- Brand Director at Jinammi
- Equity Research Analyst at Bridgerock Securities
- Equity Trader at T3 Trading
- Accountant| Marketing Coordinator at Essence Collection
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
Develop press material to pitch to select media; create gifting strategy by targeting key influencers such as Shea Marie; manage existing wholesale accounts and discover new opportunities; ensure product is positioned in the best showrooms and placed with the right bloggers and stylists; manage social media platforms, mainly Instagram, in order to maximize engagement and uphold brand image; assist in the development of the seasonal line sheet and look-book; manage the website; oversee internal Brand Ambassadors; work closely with work shop in Los Angeles
- Brand Director at TAMBONITA
- Omnichannel Merchandising Assistant at Invicta
- Assistant Merchandiser/ Buyer at Starboard Cruise Services
- Production Assistant at Espiritútara
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Retail Merchandising & Product Development
Early-stage venture firm investing in AI and robotics startups in traditional industries
• Developed and launched Comet's initial marketing strategy including target market analysis, brand voice and persona, mission and vision statements, and tactics to enhance the firm's positioning
• Executed a mix of outbound, web design, content, and PR initiatives to promote Comet's programs: The Transportation Lab: Accelerating autonomous car development with 11 startups over 6 weeks Assessing China: Fostering partnerships between U.S. startups and China's leading enterprises AI Marketplace: Building a platform for initiating pilot projects between startups and corporations
• Increased inbound dealflow to the investors by 400% with a complete website overhaul including platform switch, full content rewrite, visual redesign, and site's architecture reorganization
• Established Comet Labs as a thought leader for AI founders with social and longform content
• Wrote the bi-weekly newsletter reaching 1,900 subscribers (21% average open rate) giving readers Comet's perspective on relevant news, resources, academic papers, and portfolio highlights
- Brand Director at Comet Labs
- Senior Account Executive at Deep Focus
- Marketing & Business Development Intern at Brave UX
- Chairman, Board of Directors at The Students of Georgetown, Inc
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Marketing
• Developed brand/media strategies for AT&T Business leading to year over year growth in brand preference (15%) and purchase intent (10%)
• Client partnerships lead to optimal client engagement across traditional and new media
• Facilitate communication with internal teams to deliver digital and traditional media solutions which engage target audiences
• Utilize third- and first-party data to create strategic account-based marketing campaigns leading vertical audiences through the product purchase journey - awareness, education, consideration, purchase
• Monitor and maintain a multimillion- dollar budget to insure spent is met on an annual basis
• Mentor a strategy team of five
- Brand Director at Hearts & Science
- Media Director/Associate Media Director/Media Planner at
- Media Supervisor/Senior Media Planner/Media Planner at McCann-Erickson Southwest
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Advertising - CIVIC INVOLVEMENT
Coached, lead and developed a high performing Brand Marketing team of 3 people.
Oversaw the management of multiple projects ensuring focused goals and clear path to achieve objectives.
• Supervised and managed the design and planning of brand strategic marketing plans for vodka portfolio comprised of 3 brands with budgets ranging from $3M to $20M.
• Worked as liaison between sales and marketing, providing tools that support local market needs, knowledge of products and of customers.
• Guided the development of innovative marketing campaigns to reach the target consumer and subsequent media planning for TV, OOH, Print, Digital, etc. to maximize results.
• Developed process to evaluate all partnerships, lifestyle and sports, consistently to ensure results tracking and optimal ROI.
• Developed new SKUs for portfolio with route to market, in collaboration with global marketing and innovation teams.
- Brand Director USA at STOLI GROUP
- Senior Brand Manager USA at PERNOD RICARD
- Brand Manager USA at THE EDRINGTON GROUP
- Marketing Manager at MARKETING CONSULTANCY
6 months at this Job
- M.A. - French
- B.A. - English Literature
• Managed implementation, maintenance and continuity of the REGINA BARRETT website.
• Developed and initiated online marketing strategies that increased revenue, using analytics to determine content and site organization updates.
• Conceptualized and effectively manage brand guidelines and company image online and off line.
- Brand Director, E-Commerce at REGINA BARRETT
- Consultant, Marketing & Product Development at SUPER DELUXE
- Director, Sales & Marketing at CYNJIN APPAREL
- Global Director, Sales & Merchandising at AETHER APPAREL
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication