Utilize strong analytical skills to pinpoint audiences and devise marketing campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate customers. Employ outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to successfully lead a team of resourceful professionals; translating brand strategies into plans, brand positioning, and go-to-market strategies. Establish creative standards that maintain brand image, and craft messaging for media channels across all departments; digital and print. Serve as creative director for all on and off-site activations. Manage the creative and events teams. Key Accomplishments:
• Developed atmosphere and ambiance of all retail locations; frequently referred to as the "APPLE" store of marijuana.
• Designed and executed the 'Forget Stoner' campaign; the first multimillion-dollar OOH campaign for the cannabis industry.
• Creative Director / Co-Editor; 'Ember' Magazine; In-house culture and lifestyle periodical.
• Developed the company brand book in order to implement guidelines and maintain brand cohesion across all marketing deliverables; digital and print.
• Initiated 'Statemade' (in-house product) concept; packaging and branding.
• Spearheaded and executed capital raising events that yielded over $100M in new investment; created unique experiences.
• Managed brand relationships and influencer program.
- Brand Director at MEDMEN
- at MEDMEN
- Marketing Director at MEDMEN
- at COTTON ON
2 years at this Job
- Associates Degree in Fashion Marketing - Relevant
• 2017-Present The largest pre-paid wireless phone provider in the US and local subsidiary of America Movil, Latin America's largest wireless provider & #3 largest Worldwide. Brand Director, Total Wireless Accountable for building equity, revenue and profitability for the Total Wireless Brand in the US market. Using all digital (SEO, SEM, Direct Response, Display, Analytics, Ecom, etc), social (FB, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.) & traditional marketing mediums the brand has successfully grown its subscriber base by 300% while growing revenue by more than 350%.
• Creates and builds relevant brand positioning and proposition for target market
• Creates and builds creative assets through creative agencies that best deliver on the brand promise and resonates with target consumers
• Leads a multifunctional team to create and execute 360 marketing plans that build short term and long term brand goals
• Leads multifunctional teams through the assessment, evaluation and adjustments of brand plans as needed to meet short and long term goals
• Is Executive Management's face of the brand, accountable for all aspects of brand equity and results on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Brand Director, Total Wireless at TRACFONE WIRELESS INC
- Portfolio & Brand Strategy Director at ANHEUSER-BUSCH INBEV
- Reserve Whiskeys Marketing Manager at DIAGEO PLC
- Global beverage leader at DIAGEO PLC
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Business Administration - Marketing
Brand road mapping Photo shoot producer Photo editing Marketing collaterals print and digital Social Media accounts coordinator Market and trend research Branding compliance manager Sales support/acting marketing director Retail Design Coordinator Web Development Coordinator E-commerce compliance manager
- Brand Director at Idol Inc.
- Product Designer at UEC Consumer Packing
2 years at this Job
- Bs - Product Design
Global Brand Director - Special K Cereal and Snacks
Global strategic and equity stewardship of Kellogg's #1 brand, supporting 5 core regions. Drove relevancy through positioning, target, design, innovation efforts supporting culinary-forward, nutrition-grounded food.
• Led Brand Expression development, with personality, tone, visual language, and culinary expression.
• Developed snacking innovation based on consumer insights, occasions, market trends, growth.
• Owned strategy and process for new packaging visual design system. Met quantitative KPIs.
• Designed motivating and science-backed claims to support Brand communications.
- Global Brand Director at Kellogg Company
- Director of Marketing and Innovation at Glanbia Performance Nutrition
- Sr. Marketing and Innovation Manager at PEPSICO
- Sr. Associate Brand Development / Innovation Manager at UNILEVER
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing
Acted as director for launch of new iteration of brand
● Managed and oversaw product development
● Sourced packaging, componentry and tooling
● Conducted comp set research and forecasted trends within the beauty industry
● Developed streamlined ordering and shipping processes
● Acted as copy editor and proofreader for all marketing and website materials
● Worked closely with PR, creative and marketing teams to execute working strategy for launch of brand
- Executive Brand Director at Pinkie Swear Cosmetics
- Owner at All Small Talk
- Office Sales Manager at Swinging On A Star
- Co-Founder at Pinkie Swear Cosmetics
3 years at this Job
- BA in Economics - Economics
* Establish and manage all third party relationships including product certifications, licensing partnerships and marketing agencies * Develop and execute marketing and brand strategies for licensed, owned and private label brands * Identify licensing opportunities and manage them from initial strategy through final contracts and post-launch marketing programs * Lead robust consumer research program including weekly surveys with proprietary consumer panel, listening studies and trend studies. * Establish and manage digital strategy including websites, digital ads, social media, content, and SEO * Plan, oversee and reconcile global budgets for marketing, merchandising and design * Analyze and report on POS data from NPD to key stakeholders
- Brand Director at Welspun USA
- Marketing Director at Peanut Butter & Co
- Brand Manager at Flea & Tick, The Hartz Mountain Corporation
- Integrated Marketing Manager at The Hartz Mountain Corporation
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Business Administration in Brand - Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Russian - Economics and Russian
Designed and managed multi-media promotional campaign of mailers, print ads, email blast, and full catalog redesign for Tomlyn Veterinary Science (a division of Vetoquinol USA, Inc.) pet supply, reaching over 40K past/present customers Created / managed multi-media promo campaign for Team MADDIE- a non-profit centered around organ donation awareness. Event recognition in the Texas State Legislature, boosting awareness by over 200% through social media, speaking events by TM principals, and colorful donor awareness race t-shirts worn by TM members Advertising, brand development, and management of multiple projects for oil & gas lift equipment firm, Flowco Production Services emphasizing high pressure capabilities to extract more material from wells
- Brand Director at Designballs Advertising
- at Designballs Advertising
- Project Manager at JCPenney Headquarters
- Project Manager at Dieste Cultura Hispanic Agency
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Advertising & Creative Sequence - Awards and Acknowledgements
DC Interior Design Management Group * Brand Director and Senior Licensing Agent leading a robust team of creative and business minded professionals. * Developed strong relationships with major manufacturing partners including Heritage Home Group, Nourison Industries, Feizy, Coyote Outdoor Living, Leathercraft, John-Richard, and Swaim. * Identified and negotiated over 35 key brand/licensing partnerships for nationally recognized interior design talent with top-tier home goods manufacturers. * Oversight of product development in all key sectors of the home goods market (upholstery, case goods, lighting, area rugs/broadloom, textiles, and accessories). * Managed marketing and social media strategies for interior design and manufacturing brands.
- Brand Director at DC Interior Design Management Group
- Managing Partner at Clark Gaynor
- Senior Designer at RDYC Interior Design + Architectural Development
- Showroom Manager/Senior Designer at DC Design Group
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Organizational Communication
• Drive sales revenues for social media marketing services and grow Bellevue Radar global brand awareness on social media channels
• Manage team of Brand Ambassadors and direct strategy and execution of all client posts and social online ads on Bellevue Radar Instagram and Facebook accounts to ensure maximum engagement and conversion rates
• Orchestrate Bellevue Radar PR and media communications
• Promote local area business soft/grand openings and cultivate community outreach
• Legally trademarked Bellevue Radar name and logo to elevate the brand
- Brand Director at Bellevue Radar
- Program Manager at Enterprise Services
- Product Manager at Siemens
- Sr. Marketing Manager at Microsoft Press authors
8 years, 9 months at this Job
- CIW Certified Internet Web Professional
• Increased Retention by 40%
• Designed Direct Sales Programs
• Strategic Email Campaigns
• UI/UX Design Improvements
• Customer Reward Program
• Define Brand Voice
• Develop Brand Identity
• Mentor and Grow Team
• Spearhead Product Launches
• Define Audience Strageties
• Develop Strategic Partnerships
• Performance Marketing
- Creative Brand Director at JewelScent
- Art Director at JGOODIN
- Art Director at BAUBLEBOX
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Photography
- Master's - Graphic Design