Brand Manager. Covering MD, Washington DC. Virginia.
- Brand Manager at EMD FOODS
- Sales Representative at Koon's Tysons Toyota
5 months at this Job
- Certificate - Business Administration
Brand Manager Cashier Stock Associate , Floorset Manager
- Brand Manager at Express
- Supervisor/Manager at Banana Republic
- Customer Experience Specialist at TrialCard, Inc
- Assistant Store Manager at Bits and Bits Candy Store
11 months at this Job
- - Business Administration Management
Mr. Cabinet Care is a local remodeling company, specializing in custom cabinets and countertops for kitchens. As Brand Manager, I worked B2B in establishing sources where Mr. Cabinet Care's clients could be referred to in the areas that MRCC did not provide. These areas included sources for appliances, flooring, electrical and plumbing to name a few. I opened business locally with companies such as Pacific Sales (Best Buy), Floor & Décor along with highly rated electricians, plumbers and realtors.
- Brand Manager at MR. CABINET CARE
- Sales Manager at GRAND NATURAL, INC
- Manager - Sales, Operations & Customer Service at Eco Fry Solutions
- consultant at Empire Today
1 month at this Job
- - Dale Carnegie Sales Training Course
- - business
- - general business
Responsible for developing strategy and operating plans for multi-brand lifestyle & lifestage programs aimed at intersecting with consumers interests, increasing participation in the lawn and garden category and driving growth for SMG.
• Designed and launched e-commerce Salsa Garden Kit to attract millennials into the category, simplify the gardening proposition, and grow our e-commerce presence resulting in the #1 new launch in Amazon Lawn & Garden category.
• Created and implemented the insight-driven “Values” program that successfully engaged new and lapsed consumers into the Lawn & Garden category by intercepting them in non-traditional places delivering on average +15% growth. This initiative included the development and execution of the first-ever multiple brand display unit for Walmart (Excellence Award April 2015)
• Partnered with Field Sales Team to develop and execute “Let’s Take it Outside” summer entertaining program aimed at extending the season by attaching a fertilizer and insecticide application to existing entertaining rituals, generating +20% growth (APT test vs control).
• Managed relationship with multiple agencies to generate creative assets, in-store messaging and media plans (including digital, social and PR) to support each initiative communication strategy.
• Directly managed an Assistant Brand Manager and indirectly managed a cross-functional team including finance, operations and supply chain, R&D and creative services.
- Brand Manager at Scotts Miraacle Gro
- Regional Marketing Manager at Scotts Miracle-Gro
- Assistant Brand Manager at Scotts Miracle-Gro
- Senior Manager, Retail Product Development at Cardinal Health
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Hotel Management
- Associate - Hospitality Management
As Brand Manager my focus was to streamline Monolith’s existing brand presence through highly-targeted marketing campaigns. I would develop all marketing materials, physical and digital, to be used in events, sales meetings, and throughout our web/social media channels. I also maintained our brand presence through strategic client outreach, partnership programs, and public speaking presentations.
- Brand Manager at Monolith Solar Associates LLC
- Brand Development/Videographer/Photographer/Graphic Designer at Tim Szablewski Photo & Video
- Manager of Media Production at Monolith Solar Associates LLC
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Televison & Video Production
with over 10 years of tour experience. Lead marketing Managed marketing events for Kroger Gameday Greats in midwest division teams for product sampling, Responsible for event construction/tear down and post event reporting experiential retail, and Trained brand ambassadors on marketing program initiatives/product details interactive marketing tours. Managed Campus Blitz for Kroger. Increased program opt-ins by 20% from 2016 My core values are being Transported all event elements to each event on time punctual, delivering quality results to the client, and Brand Manager - Jackhammer Movement handling every phase of the job 2011-Present with integrity. Managed street marketing initiatives for ESPN X-Games, DWP events CONTACT Researched and planned retail marketing initiatives for over 10 markets Recorded and reported back market statistics for company case studies 704-930-5203 Coordinated marketing teams for targeted marketing promotion events 1901 Parson St. Responsible for educating brand ambassadors about tasks and product info
- Brand Manager at Market Share Sports
3 years at this Job
- - EDUCATION
Relevant Youth Columbia, Missouri September 2018- Present
• Conceptualized various events to act as a platform for student creativity and spark innovation through shared passions
• Worked as the brand manager within a team of four student creatives to shape the image of the company
• Collaborated with artists to design events specific to their marketing and public relations needs
- brand manager at Event Marketing
- Music Director at KCOU Radio Station
- Reporter at KCOU Radio Station
- Reporter at The Mash
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Journalism - Strategic Communications
PRCA Properties | Sponsorship Accounts Manager (March-Oct) Perform research on fan demographics, create presentations and support Sponsors. PRCA Properties | Brand Manager (Oct-Present) Facilitate rebranding of all platforms; distribute brand materials; manage brand use; create guidelines and brand parameters; support sponsor brands New brand released Dec. 2018
- Brand Manager at Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association
- Graphic Designer II at Cabela's Inc.
- Independent Contractor at AgTown Technologies
- Desktop/Design at Signal Graphics
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Visual Communications / Graphic Design
- Associate of Arts - General Studies / General Business
Manage all aspects of the Hydro Silk® and Quattro for Women P&Ls. Business size: $90MM. Overdelivered plan by +7%.
● Leading brand expansion into adjacent categories to drive growth in a declining category. Expansion includes innovation roadmap and communication strategy for FY20-FY21.
● Developing customer specific proposals across all channels to build stronger partnerships based on exclusive innovation or go-to-market strategies. Proposals currently in progress.
● Led the commercialization and launch of Bare by Schick®, as the brand leader for a new company special initiative to drive agile innovation. Product went from approval to market in less than 8 months, becoming the #1 seller on Edgewell's website. Currently finalizing recommendations on pricing, product and distribution beyond DTC.
● Championed price action to better compete in a deflationary category. Plan included list price reduction and new trade strategy to optimize gap versus competition. Approved by COO.
● Winner of the Leading-Edge Award for Initiative.
● Manage and develop Associate Brand Manager.
- Brand Manager at Edgewell Personal Care
- at Edgewell Personal Care
- Brand Manager at Edgewell Personal Care
- Senior Associate Brand Manager at Edgewell Personal Care
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Marketing
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing and Finance
Analyzes and makes recommendations to the Director and Bureau - Office Management - Report Preparation Chief for the resolution of problems of work procedure and space - MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) allocation; and participate in the implementation of changes resulting - Teambuilding & Supervision - Records Management from recommendations as needed. - Calendar Management - Policies & Procedures Manuals + Develop high quality reports, presentations, spreadsheets using MS - Meeting & Event Planning - Travel Management Office Tools like Word, Excel and PowerPoint. - Inventory Management - Multitasking Skills I am frequently praised for my ability to handle complex tasks and solve problems without requesting input, but also maintain an awareness of when input may be desired. In short, as a Brand Manager I am efficient, attentive, and competent. Finally, I have all the basic skills necessary for the role. I type at 80WPM, and have a mastery of the MS Office Suite. I am eagerly anticipating having a follow up conversation with you about how I can help make the lives of your company executives easier. Please feel free to contact me at any time. Best, eehGcM-sivaD .K refinneJ Jennifer Davis-McGhee BRAND MANAGER
- Brand Manager at Ms. Pink's World
8 years, 2 months at this Job