•Researching competing brand product offerings in order to develop effective branding strategies.
•Tracking and managing monthly creative budgets and spending.
•Working closely with influencer, establishing relationships and negotiating contracts.
•Monitored consumer reactions to marketing campaigns and products.
•Supervising commercial production and full merchandising process for all new store openings.
•Overseeing all elements of campaigns for all new skin care lines via, online to store roll outs.
•Organization of shot lists, planning and supervising photo-shoots and compiling post-production retouch notes.
•Overseeing production of advertising copy and graphics to ensure total alignment with bbrand strategy and maximize effectiveness of media efforts.
- BRAND & MARKETING MANAGER at Marketing & Business Management
- COORDINATOR at KIT & ACE
- TREND & MARKETING EXECUTIVE at TRENDS WEST
2 years, 1 month at this Job
•Led creative development and ensured execution of marketing plans and integrated campaigns/projects, provided direction for all necessary marketing/creative materials, as well as oversaw marketing spend
•Managed brand integration and perception for 40+ retail locations nationwide through multiple digital platforms and events, including festivals, trade shows, pop-ups, and sponsored events
•Produced with our in-house team and store managers an average of 25 campaigns a week notifying customers of new products and events (averaged 20% open rates and 10% CTR)
•Spearheaded and designed graphics, including but not limited to, in-store signage, digital and print ads, email campaigns, giveaways, support media, promotional items, and product packaging
•Organized pop-ups, sponsored events, in-store events, festival and trade show partnerships, new store openings, and anniversaries.
•Worked with industry influencers on a micro and macro level for digital media
•Wrote engaging editorial copy and blog posts (technical and creative writing)
•Measured web traffic and email response rates
•Monitored SEO through keyword research and analytics services
•Managed online inventory and web pages
•Hired and trained team members, and communicated with outside vendors
•Managed charitable contributions and the company’s overall philanthropy
•Monitored and researched industry trends and competition
•Staged furniture and produced photos and videos for online distribution
•Promoted from Marketing Coordinator to Brand Marketing Manager
- Brand Marketing Manager at Nadeau
- Music Journalist at EDMTunes
- Marketing Coordinator at Plastpro, Inc.
- Social Media Strategist / Intern at Hamilton-Selway Fine Art
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration/Marketing
Collaborate with HQ and venues to plan and execute events
● Allocate budget for events, marketing materials, and campaign stunts
● Promote brand and product awareness on campus and on social media
● Report user feedback and new ideas for promoting the brand
- Student Brand Marketing Manager at Tinder, Inc
- Beer Cicerone/ Server at Mellow Mushroom
- Social Chair/ Vice President at Swim Club
- Manager at Allan Jones Intercollegiate Aquatic Center
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Economics - Economics
• Build yearly brand strategy plans and ensure all marketing efforts are implemented in line with brand strategy delivering year over year growth
• Manage product portfolio including development of new product launches, current product optimizations, and discontinuation of obsolete SKUs
• Develop sell in materials and partner with sales teams to secure new distribution in major retailers
• Facilitate and oversee all marketing tactics including television, digital and social media, trade promotions, consumer print advertisements, and out of home marketing
• Maintain brand's P+L and the brand marketing budget
• Manage team of two Associate Brand Managers to ensure optimal performance and execution of brand plans
- Brand Marketing Manager at The Nature's Bounty Co
- Associate Brand Marketing Manager at
- Associate Product Merchandiser at The Home Shopping Network
- Finance Intern at Motorola, Inc
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Business Management - Business Management
Develop North American marketing strategy and seasonal marketing calendar in partnership with internal teams. Manage and grow the Yakima brand through the systematic application of consumer marketing levers, including managing the design, development and implementations of all marketing activations and assets.
• Plan and negotiate advertising and media execution for both trade and consumer outlets, including digital, social, print and other content partnerships.
• Manage PR and creative agency, ensuring creative deliverables and media opportunities are committed to the Yakima brand positioning, growth objectives, and company culture.
• Responsible for budget administration and financial reporting for annual $1.5 Million marketing budget.
• Develop strategy for social media platforms, paid social advertising, and ambassador program based on market research and emerging trends, to activate an omni-channel marketing approach with measurable KPI's.
• Utilize strategic partnerships to elevate the brand, most notable partnerships with Ford Motor Company and Toyota Motor Corporation.
• Manage go-to-market strategy and workflow with support from Product Marketing Specialist to develop consumer promotions and collateral including two product catalogs per year, and Consumer event strategy, calendar and activation.
- Brand Marketing Manager at Yakima Products
- Global Marketing Communications Manager at SALOMON
- Brand Marketing at BURTON SNOWBOARDS
5 months at this Job
- BACHELOR of SCIENCE
Develop and deliver integrated, multi-touch marketing campaign plans complete with assets that support brand awareness, pipeline generation and value creation targets. Manage the overall strategy for the corporate social media and blog programs, both used to amplify assets created for lead generation and position SOLIDWORKS as a thought leader in its industry.
- Senior Brand Marketing Manager at Dassault Systemes
- Senior Editor at Design World Magazine
- President at Clear Thought Communications
- Public Relations Specialist/President at Power Computing Solutions
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- B.A. - Journalism
Develop and distribute global sampling and GWP programs (approx. $1.8 million budget), drive sampling
strategy in partnership with sales and key retailers in support of new and core product;
• Create marketing materials including sales sheets, press releases; oversee management and sharing of key business documents including product launch calendar and marketing promotion calendar; created and developed new internal materials and tools to manage new product development and launches including the product development marketing deck and interdepartmental campaign calendar;
• Research and analyze emerging market and pricing trends and competitive brands and products to guide new product strategy; manage procurement and distribution of new product; provide copy, direction, and ongoing review of packaging creative;
• Project manage campaign initiatives and brand and corporate partnerships, including Be Glammed, Boxycharm, Ash Holm's Makeup Mentorship;
• Develop and execute Instagram content, strategies, promotions, and activations; ensure social media strategies support and align with global retail and ecommerce targets and promotions.
- Brand Marketing Manager at Cover FX Skin Care Inc
- Account & Marketing Manager - Global at Camelia Beauty, LLC
- Senior Project Manager at Dining and Beverage Management Co., Ltd
- Writing Specialist at ZMN Education
1 year at this Job
- Baccalaureate - graduate
· Developing the “Brand Book”, a brand and design guideline used to define and maintain the brand identity within all brand messaging, design and communication. · Managing large guest research project to understand the motivation, journey and value proposition for the target/core audience. · Managing the first enterprise-wide content marketing strategy, including robust content roadmap, contributor network, content distribution and native advertising strategy earning over $180k in incremental revenue and winning an industry Gold Medal. · Testing and optimizing CRM email campaigns by using analytics, segmenting messaging and audiences, improving copy and visuals to continuously increase ROI (up 3,000% in FY17 and 250% in FY18). · Leading social media marketing strategy including planning, analytics and messaging resulting in 68% increase in direct revenue YoY and 200%+ increase in engagement YoY. · Managing all content creation, production and strategy, including all photography and videography with diversity as key driver. · Leading the effort for guest service training; including creation of branded materials, facilitating large employee summit and developing ongoing front-line staff workshops. · Collaborating with executive stakeholders on strategy and roadmap planning for large scale, year-round events and experiences. · Continually collecting and analyzing competitive, guest and industry research to make more strategic marketing and communications strategies.
- BRAND MARKETING MANAGER at Northstar/Vail Resorts
- DIRECTOR OF SALES DEVELOPMENT at TechCrunch
- PRINCIPAL PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER at TechCrunch
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Major: Journalism Option: Public Relations Minor: Business Administration/Marketing
• Currently working on a step-change 3-year strategy to ignite growth for this $400M Iconic brand leveraged on Brand Redesign, Sustainability Initiatives and Sku management for optimal portfolio.
• Leading cross-functional teams to deliver renovation on the Base Seafood Canned business, delivering on regulatory compliance and alignment on transition plan to seafood sourced using Sustainable practices.
• Exceeded metrics on the new Chicken of the Sea "More Chunks of Goodness" digital campaign and communications. Work included key partnership with Agencies Campaign included new brand visuals, exploration of optimal digital ecosystem.
• Designed the long-term growth strategy while managing the annual Marketing Plan for Chicken of the Sea Specialty and Premium portfolios. This work focuses on Distribution opportunities, white space for expansion and is aligned with key Chicken of the Sea stakeholders.
• Managed Genova® premium tuna digital campaign, doubling the engaged consumers across platforms. Work included the content creation and consumer targeting with clear creative deliverables, timelines and budgets.
- Senior Brand -Marketing Manager at Thai Union - Chicken of the Sea. North America
- Senior Brand - Marketing Manager at MARS Inc. FOOD North America
- Innovation Manager North America Uncle Ben's at COGS, Regulatory Affairs and Manufacturing
- Regional Marketing Director - Pet Care Category at MARS CARIBBEAN AND CENTRAL AMERICA
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Marketing Management
- - Latin American Studies
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
• Increased revenue by detecting misaligned budget allocations by a third-party agency. Took control of our multiple brands paid marketing and executed various campaigns across media platforms, exceeding our KPI of $16 million in sales.
• Constructed a cross-channel segmented campaign that resulted in 692% ROAS
• Managed a $600k budget while leading strategic decisions on all cost-effective marketing.
• Increased both VersaTables & VersaDesk brands following by 692% across all social networks by maintaining and optimizing our social media strategy.
• Assisted in the website restructuring and migration from BigCommerce to Magento 2, optimized SEO strategy to improve site traffic and CR.
• Assisted with go-to-market strategies for our vanity mirror beauty brand.
• Owned day to day vendor partnerships and cross-functional team communications to ensure smooth execution and on time delivery of campaigns.
• Built several workflows, templates and guides to ensure efficient collaboration across teams including project timelines, campaign performance trackers, and digital asset management.
• Assisted the sales department with GSA biddings and tradeshows.
- Associate Brand Marketing Manager at Versa Products, Inc
- Influencer Talent Manager at Delmondo
- Marketing Campaign Manager at Brandslip
- Social Media Marketing Intern at EchoingSoundz PR
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BBA - Business Management