I began my tenure at EMLab as a Marketing Coordinator and was later promoted to Marketing Specialist, followed by Brand Marketing Manager. In my current role, I oversee and implement the following areas: Brand, Content, SEO, website, PR campaigns, webinars, trade-shows, digital marketing, graphic design for both digital & print, budgeting/procurement/expenses, and I oversee vendors.
- Brand Marketing Manager at EMLab P&K
- Member Services Coordinator at SPIRE
- Marketing Coordinator at Sotheby's International Realty
- Project Coordinator at PetersenDean, Inc
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Certificate in Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts in English - All upper-division coursework was
• Responsible for developing and implementing brand marketing strategies for marketing campaigns such as Bakery's Limited Time Offer (LTO) items. This includes collaborating with Brand Marketing Manager (BMM) and retail business unit (RBU) to identify business and customer needs, define project scope and relevant research insights, and campaign goals. 2017 Q1 & Q2 LTO products have seen an 18% lift for the promoted items vs. same period in 2016
• Develop and present marketing strategy briefs which effectively communicate marketing objectives, target audience, and business requirements to ensure alignment of communications plans and creative design solutions with marketing strategies
• Manage marketing private label packaging projects including collaborating with BMM, RBU, and other stakeholders to establish project objectives, and evaluating creative packaging design to ensure business and branding requirements are met. Effective collaboration has led to significant reduction in speed-to-market times, with products reaching stores up to 50% faster compared to 2016
• Conduct and analyze consumer insights and research to identify opportunities (i.e. market trends, competitive analysis) that support brand marketing initiatives. Examples include 1) development of process to create relevant and specific advertising campaign content targeting Hispanic consumers, and 2) development of brand criteria for Publix's private label Hispanic items. This includes products from Latin America and Caribbean regions and is part of the Publix Brand packaging redesign style guide
• Training of Brand Marketing Contractors including strategy and private label overview, software training, brief/work order development and general on boarding to ensure employee satisfaction and success in her/his role
- Associate Brand Marketing Manager at Publix Super Markets, Inc
- Marketing Project Manager - Contractor at Publix Super Markets, Inc
- World Languages Teacher - Spanish at Anne Arundel County Public Schools
- Associate Marketing Manager at RLTV
4 years at this Job
- M.A. - Intercultural Communication/International Marketing
Direct marketing to appropriate demographic for guerrilla marketing firm based in Chicago. Activations have taken us all over the country for British retailer Top Shop & Top Man, US retailers Nordstrom & Nordstrom Rack and Amazon GO. Direct promotion as well as social media, data captures and hashtags help gainfully spread brand awareness & provide valuable demographics.
- Brand Marketing Manager at Out Cold Marketing
- Visitor Services Operations Assistant at The Art Institute of Chicago Museum
- Lead Stitcher at The Joffrey Ballet
- Operations Manager at Genmos USA
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Fine Arts - Apparel Design & Production
•Researching competing brand product offerings in order to develop effective branding strategies.
•Tracking and managing monthly creative budgets and spending.
•Working closely with influencer, establishing relationships and negotiating contracts.
•Monitored consumer reactions to marketing campaigns and products.
•Supervising commercial production and full merchandising process for all new store openings.
•Overseeing all elements of campaigns for all new skin care lines via, online to store roll outs.
•Organization of shot lists, planning and supervising photo-shoots and compiling post-production retouch notes.
•Overseeing production of advertising copy and graphics to ensure total alignment with bbrand strategy and maximize effectiveness of media efforts.
- BRAND & MARKETING MANAGER at Marketing & Business Management
- COORDINATOR at KIT & ACE
- TREND & MARKETING EXECUTIVE at TRENDS WEST
1 year, 11 months at this Job
• Launched The Sak Collective for Spring 2017, including Dillard's Nashville event with crochet artist London Kaye live crocheting mural over 2 day event
• Prospected and executed partnership with Wild Life Conservation Society for Sakroots CSR program
• Successfully planned and executed Sakroots participation with partner charity Wild Life Conservation Society's annual Run for the Wild event with guest artist Niki Pilkington.
• Established a new press strategy with PR agency and increased total press impressions by 369% in 3 months
• Secured, negotiated and managed 3 artists in less than 2 years for Sakroots Artist Circle program Responsibilities
• Marketing: Reporting into CMO, oversee marketing, PR, social media and influencer program for The Sak & Sakroots
• Create internal and external marketing materials including decks & one sheets; Distribute all marketing assets to external partner's quarterly
• CSR: Secure socially influential artists and charities for Sakroots brand including sourcing, contract negotiation and manage relationships & launch events once signed
• Budget: Responsible for Marketing budget including PR, Social Media, Artist and Digital initiatives totaling 460k annually
• International: Develop brand assets for international distributors and support to ensure they align with global strategies
• Licensing/Co-Branded Partnerships: Prospect and manage potential partners and licensees
• PR: Manage PR Agency; Develop and oversee strategies, launches, celeb program and key initiatives; Communicate press placements and stats internally
• Project Management: Manage all creative projects requested by Sales team
• Legal: Oversee and develop contracts for collaborations with various artists, charities and brands
• Team Management: Oversee Social Media Manager & intern program
- Brand Marketing Manager at The Sak Brand Group
- PR Director at
- Associate Account Executive at Tractenberg & Co
- PR Coordinator at Club Monaco
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Textiles and Apparel - Textiles and Apparel
Led the One A Day business while driving the brand to #1 share in the Adult Multivitamin Category
• Defined the One A Day brand purpose, architecture and positioning to inform the messaging and communication strategy and developed an integrated campaign that resulted in the brand outpacing category growth
• Conducted Marketing Mix analysis to understand key drivers of the business performance including TV, digital, trade and consumer promotions and optimized the plan to improve ROI by 30% while delivering brand KPI's
• Grew the declining VitaCraves business by conducting an in- depth analysis of brand, customer and competitive dynamics and developed customer specific strategies to turn the trends around at each account
• Led quarterly communication of financial performance to senior management and managed the P&L while proactively identifying opportunities to deliver topline sales and profit growth
• Developed an innovation roadmap aligned with the global category strategy and identified differentiated product concepts that delivered $40MM in opportunities by uncovering key consumer need gaps through research
• Optimized the pack price architecture across the One A Day franchise to deliver $15MM in net sales growth
• Managed an ABM and oversaw the forecasting of 70 skus while planning for long term supply chain needs
• Selected into the Bayer Future Leader Program among hundreds of other applicants across Bayer Consumer Health Brand Marketing Manager Led the development of the global brand and innovation strategy for the One A Day Prenatal business and grew the business +32%
• Identified key consumer insights from the A&U market research study to develop the prenatal communication strategy and plan that resulted in the brand increasing share and driving +1pt in household penetration
• Leveraged global learnings on consumer path to purchase and developed the regional content strategy and digital media plan that drove increased awareness and engagement through new channels including programmatic media buy, social media and influencers
• Collaborated with the ad agencies from brief development to creative production and developed assets that tested significantly better than norm in breakthrough and persuasion
• Partnered with the professional marketing team to develop communication strategies that improved doctor patient dialogue and helped the brand secure #1ob-gyn recommended prenatal claim
• Commercialized two new product launches generating incremental $19MM in revenue and provided guidance on packaging design, R&D formulation and preparation of the customer sell -in decks Associate Brand Marketing Manager Managed the Bayer probiotics portfolio and developed the communication strategy to drive 10% growth for the business
• Identified the key consumer segments for the digestive and overall health need states and developed lead insight & benefits for the Phillips and Trubiotics brands
• Collaborated with the cross functional team to identify trial generating ideas on the probiotics business through e-commerce, digital and in- store activation and grew household penetration
- Senior Brand Marketing Manager /Associate Director at Bayer Consumer Health
- Senior Scientist at Kraft Foods
6 years at this Job
- MBA - Marketing
- Master of Science
- Bachelor of Chemical Technology - Chemical Technology
• Develop marketing, event promotion and social media initiatives to increase brand presence.
• Engage and inspire students on campus to download and use Tinder app.
- Student Brand Marketing Manager at Tinder
- Brand Ambassador at Six Star Pro Nutrition
- Event Coordinator/Secretary/Group Leader at CHAARG, University of Central Florida Chapter
- Social Media Marketing Specialist at CHAARG, University of Central Florida Chapter
4 months at this Job
- B.S. - Interdisciplinary Studies
• Build yearly brand strategy plans and ensure all marketing efforts are implemented in line with brand strategy delivering year over year growth
• Manage product portfolio including development of new product launches, current product optimizations, and discontinuation of obsolete SKUs
• Develop sell in materials and partner with sales teams to secure new distribution in major retailers
• Facilitate and oversee all marketing tactics including television, digital and social media, trade promotions, consumer print advertisements, and out of home marketing
• Maintain brand's P+L and the brand marketing budget
• Manage team of two Associate Brand Managers to ensure optimal performance and execution of brand plans
- Brand Marketing Manager at The Nature's Bounty Co
- Associate Brand Marketing Manager at
- Associate Product Merchandiser at The Home Shopping Network
- Finance Intern at Motorola, Inc
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Business Management - Business Management
Through insights and analytics, lead Interstate Batteries' brand strategy development and annual brand planning process ensuring all aspects of the product and company's marketing activities align with the ethos and goals of the brand; to lead in the development of its annual integrated advertising campaign, from creative concept to execution, to increase brand loyalty and improve market share. Team Leader of 8. Key Accomplishments: Ø Led the strategic development, design and ultimate successful launch of the brand's new Visual Identity System (VIS) triggered by the company's decision to move away from a single supplier strategy to a multi-supplier strategy of its core flagship line of products. The new look of the flagship/legacy product was well-received by majority of distributors and their customers. Ø Working in collaboration with brand agency and with the brand team, initiated a comprehensive overhaul of the brand's existing design guidelines to support the newly launched VIS, to communicate the brand's resulting new positioning, voice, tone and personality and to educate all internal and external users of the guidelines. Ø Sought and successfully gained budget approval to increase strategic brand and channel marketing resources to advance the strategic business, marketing and brand goals and objectives of the company. Ø Developed and established first-ever Content Marketing Framework in partnership with Digital Marketing team. Ø In partnership with the brand team and brand agency, directed the marketing communication strategy and framework
- Senior Brand Marketing Manager at INTERSTATE BATTERY SYSTEM OF AMERICA
- at Interstate Batteries
- Director, Customer Marketing Foodservice & On-Premise at THE COCA-COLA COMPANY
- National Channel Manager - Independent Customer Accounts at THE COCA-COLA COMPANY
2 years at this Job
- M.B.A. - Marketing Management
- B.S. / B.A. - Business Administration
• Primary role was to develop world class brand executions while working across the many dynamic business divisions of MZ, a real time technology company, including MZ Game Studio, Cognant, and Satori.
• Organized the brand architecture and developed the new brands into industry leaders.
• Partnered with Product teams and external agencies to develop Go to Market plans for product feature launches and develop campaigns to drive growth among all brands.
• Drove team to operate at a high level of productivity and creative excellence by developing process that service brands and achieve business goals.
• Daily responsibilities included brand identity, naming, research, website development and management, social marketing, conferences and C-suite presentations, creative development and review, content development and management, and PR.
- Brand Marketing Manager at Machine Zone
- Project Manager at Machine Zone
- Project Management at KABAM
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Media Arts & Animation - Media Arts & Animation