Brand Strategist | BrandCulture - Analyze client's current brand both internally and externally - Provide insights on goals, approach, voice, target audiences and messaging - Write copy for clients in various forms - Research client's industry to identify trends and best practices - New business development Journalist | OZYMedia - Conduct interviews - Conduct Research - Write long form pieces for ozy.com Digital Brand Strategist | Vert Digital - Led primary digital strategy for clients - Created custom digital marketing and advertising solutions - Creative direction and ideation for social media and other digital content - Wrote, edited and proofread content and copy - Scheduled digital, web & social content Director of Brand Strategy and Copywriting | SociallyIn - Consulted on social media campaigns - Wrote copy across platforms - Managed branding projects - Presented to clients - Graphic design - New business development Brand Strategy Intern | Matchstic Brand Identity House - Formulated Key Insights - Wrote copy - Worked on naming projects - Developed strategy - Met with clients
- Brand Strategist at Brand Culture
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - International Business/Marketing
• Worked with other Brand Strategist on the Goalkeepers Brand (an initiative for the Gates Foundation).
• Helped with the Goalkeepers community research and content strategy for the website.
• Collaborated with other strategists to carry out consumer and brand research for new business pitches.
• Led the strategy for an internal campaign; Highly informed by consumer research that helped set the objectives for the campaign.
- Brand Strategist - Intern at Possible Worldwide
- Founder at Golden Footprints
- Head of Sales and Marketing at Hotlist Group Limited
- Sales and Marketing Consultant at Go Places Kenya
2 months at this Job
- Master's - MS. Branding; Strategy
- Professional Certification in Marketing - Marketing
- Bachelor in Business Management - Marketing
Digital marketing strategy to drive traffic, increase engagement, and produce sales + Creative direction and photoshoot production for lifestyle brands + Squarespace website design optimized for conversions + Brand development and Instagram styling to create a consistent, professional brand presence + Create and manage assets for email campaigns and social media to create highly effective interactive, multi-channel marketing campaigns + Coaching clients to master their messaging so they can target their ideal audience + Leading a team to ensure customer experience alignment with overarching brand strategy
- CREATIVE DIRECTOR + BRAND STRATEGIST at IGNITE YOUR SOUL BRAND
- DESIGNER at NBC ENTERTAINMENT
- FREELANCE SENIOR ART DIRECTOR at STATEMENT ADVERTISING
- ART DIRECTOR at BLT COMMUNICATIONS
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - GRAPHIC DESIGN + PHOTOGRAPHY
Publicist and Brand Strategist for business professionals, artists, filmmakers, writers, actors and small businesses. Provides advice on publicity, strategic positioning, personal branding and image consultancy. Translates branding strategies into verbal and visual identity components that enhance brand image and shifts perceptions. Partners with clients to help them define and consistently present their core messages through digital and offline platforms, media interviews, press releases, websites, and special events.
• Drafts, edits and finalizes clients’ digital and collateral materials such as websites, social media pages, bios, press releases, and detailed personal pitches.
• 2,000+ local, national and international media contacts and lists (TV, radio, print, blogs) in entertainment, the arts, music, lifestyle, publications, and sports.
• Press placements, client mentions and interviews with the BBC London, NY Times, NBC News, the Chicago Tribune, Essence, Vulture, Slant Magazine, The Boom Box, Atlanta Black Star, Digital Journal, Indiawest.com, Brown Girl Magazine, Broadyway World and thefix.com.
• Works with graphic design artists to create movie and book posters, event flyers, and postcards, EPKs, and social media graphics and banners.
- FREELANCE PUBLICIST & BRAND STRATEGIST at La'Chris Jordan PR (LJPR) (www.lachrisjordan.com/ljpr)
- SUPPORT COORINATOR at Los Angeles Job Corps Center
- TV DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR at Discovery Communications
- PROGRAM COORDINATOR at Washington State Bar Association
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications
Product development ideation for consumer products, rebrand and strategic marketing for healthcare real estate developer, brand and marketing strategy for medical device company, and Brand Strategy, naming, and project development for a hotel, retail, housing development. Confidential key results areas available upon request.
- Chief Brand Strategist at Brand New Ground
- VP ERDMAN Brand at ERDMAN
- Director Global Strategic Marketing at GE Healthcare
- General Manager Travel & Tours at Davidson Motor Company
9 months at this Job
- Ph.D. - Psychology
- BA - International Politics
- - Education
- Certificate - linguistic and cultural studies
- Certificate - linguistic and cultural studies
Lead Strategist for majority of agency accounts, reporting directly to CEO:
• Develop and plan brand visions that inspire emotional connection
• Guide clients in identifying and solving underlying business challenges
• Collaborate with designers to ensure creative deliverables are on strategy
• Increased audience engagement for high-profile brands across many sectors, including BECU, Premera, UW, Natrol and Tectonic Central Researcher for all brand development projects:
• Design and execute all research studies, including focus groups, surveys, site observation, intercept interviews, A/B testing, town halls, and more
• Translate research insights into value propositions, brand platforms, messaging, personas/user journeys, naming, physical and digital experiences
• Elevate role of research in the agency as a standalone deliverable Strategic Advisor and Point-of-Contact for client engagement and support:
• Facilitate workshops to build consensus for brand strategy initiatives
• Develop new business with C-level decision-makers; win rate of ~75%
• Manage firm's largest banking client, utilizing $1M annual budget
- BRAND STRATEGIST at Phinney Bischoff
- SENIOR MARKETING STRATEGIST at MarketFitz
- MARKETING MANAGER at Lane Powell
- DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR at Pacific Science Cntr
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- MA - English
Chief Brand Strategist of this East-Coast based brand management consultancy. Duties include new business development, proposal writing and presentation, project leadership, project management, and case study writing. Management responsibility for project teams ranging from three to seven people, both project and client-based. Corporate communications, negotiating, planning, market research to support all client deliverables. Industry vertical expertise in technology, Pharma, biotech, and medical devices.
- Managing Director/Chief Brand Strategist at Iconium Elemental Branding
- Managing Director at Brand Institute
- Senior Consultant at Addison Whitney
- Senior Consultant at YELLOWPAGES.COM LLC
13 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Marketing and Finance
* Performed metric analysis designed to reflect brand consistency and improve search engine optimization * Introduced new media platforms that doubled pools for talent acquisition
- Brand Strategist at Enliven Carpentry
- Communications Director at Utah Valley Refugee Action Network
- Program Director at BYU Ballard Center for Economic Self-Reliance
- Communications Intern at BYU Ballard Center for Economic Self-Reliance
1 month at this Job
- Master of Arts - Strategic Communication
- Bachelor of Arts - Latin American Studies
• Developer of brand and messaging strategies for B2C and B2B clients based on insights gleaned from original qualitative research, digital analytics and 3rd party sources
• Led and contributed to strategic planning and winning pitches for clients in technology, financial services, health care, insurance, non-profit and retail, doubling Austin office revenue within two years
• Chosen to lead agency marketing initiatives based on my versatility, business acumen, and knack for collaboration across agency and client teams
- BRAND STRATEGIST at Archer Malmo
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE at Archer Malmo
- LECTURER at BRANDING AND SOCIAL MEDIA
- CONSULTANT at BOOM Communicatie (NL)
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- M.A. - Advertising
- Bachelor's - Integrated Communications
- Foundation Certificate - Cultural Anthropology
Spearheaded the Marketing program in the NY, NJ and TX locations, beginning by outlining the Marketing
Proposals, Calendars, and facilitating third party relationships. Developed budget plans that managed over
$1,000,000 in funds.
• Planned, marketed, and managed a car show and vendor fair raising over $8,500 for The Rose Brucia Educational Foundation.
• Managed all Social Corporate Responsibility initiatives and College sponsorships
• Organized and created content for the official social media accounts including Facebook and Instagram in addition to composing website content and customer review responses.
• Planned networking events and conferences to raise brand awareness as well as business to business and business to consumer relations.
• Launched and facilitated a program to increase business to business employee perks. Strong focus on local credit union partners to create an exclusivity program for members and employees.
• Served as the liaison between third party marketing firms and the General Managers of each Novak location, reporting directly to the Director of Marketing and Sales
• Analyzed all Google Analytics and other insight reports
- Brand Strategist at Novak Motors
- Street Team Manager at Bold Broadcasting
- Research Developer (Through Stony Brook University) at Geico
- Chief Marketing Officer/ Co-Founder at Helpster
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Business Marketing/ Management
- Bachelors in Business - Marketing Specialization