• Effectively communicate with clients and partners in addition to leading weekly client status calls
• Manage day-to-day media plan implementation, maintenance and post campaign analysis
• Evaluate monthly media budgets and oversee distribution of client invoices
• Supervise daily tasks as well as guide the growth of the Assistant Brand Strategist
• Contribute to research and planning to assist in the development of new business pitches
- Brand Strategist at Horizon Media
- Assistant Brand Strategist at
- Retail Innovation Lab Intern at Alcone Marketing, An Omnicom Agency
- Marketing Intern at Basement Systems, Inc
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing - Relevant Coursework
Managed accounts and built client base developing successful brand strategies and follow through digital marketing programs.
• Developed rebranding initiatives to position companies with a distinct advantage, providing a cohesive voice and message to inspire customers to support their products and services.
• Implemented marketing activities such as website redesign, content marketing, and social media.
- Brand Strategist at Brand From Within
- Client Services & Business Development at NEW LEAF CREATIVE STRATEGIES
- Marketing Director at ENSPIRE HOLDINGS
- Product Manager at DEPUY ORTHOPEDICS, a Johnson & Johnson Company
7 years at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
- B.S. - Business & International Studies
Marketing and Brand Strategist
Boutique marketing, branding and strategy consultancy driving consumer growth, engagement and media buzz.
• Disney Consumer Products (DCP) - Created original social content producing 9.4% growth and 15.6% engagement and oversaw media planning and buying garnering 11% ROI.
• NFL - Targeted leading consumer products for new strategic partnerships. Won two new relationships.
- Consultant at Marketing and Brand Strategist
- Senior Manager Digital Marketing at Sony Pictures Television
- Manager, Digital Marketing and Production at Sony Pictures Imageworks Interactive
- Director, National Promotions at Lionsgate
4 years at this Job
- BA - Journalism
• Supervise and consult on 15 ongoing accounts for entire campaign lifespan.
• Lead onboarding kickoff meetings.
• Build client relationships, acting as resource for issues, strategies and complex client needs.
• Manage Brand Strategist assigned to each account.
• Educate, mentor and empower Brand Strategist to provide highest-quality work and client service.
• Review and provide feedback on monthly client reports.
• Audit campaign progress quarterly to ensure execution of strategy.
• Restructure campaign strategy based on quarterly audits and overarching campaign goals.
• Oversee client renewal opportunities including campaign assessments.
- Senior Brand Strategist - VIP Department at BrandYourself
- Brand Strategist - VIP Department at BrandYourself
- Social Media Specialist - VIP Department at BrandYourself
- Social Media Intern at NOBREAD Inc
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
Brand Strategist and Content Creator
- Developed and coordinated new business in existing markets
- Refined brand solutions with new marketing strategy resulting in proven growth
- Enhanced client's web, social, and print visibility
- Achieved social media optimization and growth development organically
- Researched competitors and revamped digital media campaign management
- Leveraged extensive knowledge of photography and videography in operating cameras for promotional photo shoots, candid event shots, corporate testimonials, and independent film projects.
• American Advertising Foundation (AAF) - SDX Chapter
• AD2 SD
• Creative Mornings SD
• San Diego Advertising Fund for Emergencies (SAFE)
• Design Forward Summit
• Hawaii Fashion Month
- Brand Strategist and Content Creator at Gin 5 Studio Project
- Marketing and Sales Intern at Rowlbertos Media
- Traffic Management Officer at United States Air Force
12 years, 7 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelors of Science in Advertising and Marketing - Advertising and Marketing
- - Business and Management
• Chief brand strategist for all products contracted; Creator of marketing blueprints and customized concepts
• Manage and facilitate all product launches; events; marketing campaigns; and sampling events
• Meet marketing & sales goals, design and implement global strategies aligned with client and project goals
• Identify targeted demographics; market trends plus demands as customer engagement specialist to master market expectations and forecast market trends;
• Create pop up events for product sampling to develop consumer and brand awareness
• Vet, contract and direct visual vendors including: Photographers, Videographers, Hair & Make-Up Artist, Graphic/Web Designers, etc. VIZUALZ MARKETING CLIENTS Bond No. 9 Fragrances Brand Manager, Consultant Washington, DC/Chevy Chase, MD
• Responsible for Brand management, promotions & sales in DC/MD region.
• Consultant for Brand exclusive events; launches; gifts & promotions
• Meet & exceed regional monthly sales goal 100%.
• Set visual displays; stock maintenance; staff trainings/updates; season launches
• Manage and build location clientele Bounce TV Production Coordinator Washington, DC
• Collaborated with producers, managers, talent and crew to facilitate production set up and performance
• Coordinated artists travel, hotel, rehearsal times and schedules for multiple performances and productions
• Managed talent ryder provisions; green room set up, crew meals and budget for all
• Worked Gershwin Prize Performances honoring Billy Joel, Willie Nelson, Smokey Robinson, Tony Bennett
- Global Brand Strategist at Vizualz Marketing
- Brand Manager at Tallgrass Marketing
- Product Manager at Columbia Records, Sony Music
- National Promotions Coordinator at MCA Records
21 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.A. - Political Science
Created, supervised and implemented a complete brand solution for Health Alliance for Austin Musicians, Karnik Institute, Nationwide Cheer and Dance, Sugar & Paris Boutique that included branding and messaging, logo development, graphic design, brand standards and guidelines development, web design and advertising. Created, supervised and implement rebranded Southwest Airlines specialty 737 aircraft fleet of 13 individual paint schemes.
- President/Brand Strategist at td Brand Consultants
- Brand Manager at Centre for Neuro Skills
- Marketing Manager, Airport/In-flight Merchandising at Southwest Airlines
- Sr. Specialist, Airport Merchandising at Southwest Airlines
10 years, 6 months at this Job
Account - LG (Home Electronics team)
● Participates in the development of strategic media plans that focus on driving conversions and brand lift
● Manages the day-to-day stewardship and implementation of media campaigns, working closely with activation teams to ensure that campaigns are being executed as planned
● Collaborates with the analytics team to track and analyze campaign data and extract actionable insights and learnings
● Researches and analyzes competitive data and complies data and findings into client-facing reports
● Builds and strengthens relationships with clients, vendors, and agency partners by serving as as a primary Horizon contact and leading client and inter-agency calls
● Supervises the day-to-day workflow of Assistant Brand Strategists and oversees their growth and development
● Regularly meets with media vendors to learn about new opportunities and stay on top of industry trends
- Brand Strategist at Horizon Media
- Strategist, PHD Media at
- Assistant Strategist, PHD Media at
9 months at this Job
- B.S. in Psychology - Psychology
marketing campaigns with
recognizable brands. Results- Lead and contribute to various client projects from consulting to tactical execution.
driven and digital-focused With over 10 years of hands-on experience with multi-vertical clients.
manager with background in
music, sports, non-profit and
• Secure media exposure for high-level clientele including professional athletes, consumer brand verticals. entertainers, NPOs, events and consumer-focused B2C brands that led to sales, increased online engagement and other specified goals.
- Brand Strategist at
10 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
• Designed artwork/media for use on social media and traditional marketing venues to promote new products and specials.
• Consulted and over seen the construction of new store opening.
• Redesigned menu for better fit with the company's brand image.
• Designed packaging and other related products to enhance the company's brand image.
• Assisted in creating media/press kit including brand story and value.
- Brand Strategist at Fairchild Food USA Ltd
- Teacher Assistant - Visual Communication 3 at ArtCenter College of Design
- Teacher Assistant - Digital Process 1 at ArtCenter College of Design
- Intern at Hirsch Bedner Associates
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Environmental Design
- Bachelor's - Business Economics