Head of marketing & branding for cannabis app / start-up Buddy Jane
● Collaborative consultant for the development of the app & website
● Director of the 'voice' of the brand; managing style, themes, & the general aesthetic
● Working closely with company partners in creating promotional campaigns and marketing strategies
● Manager/Director of online presence: producing, editing, & proofreading all content for the Buddy Jane blog & all social media channels; see buddyjane.com
● Relationship management & outreach. Developing and growing the company's contact list which includes prospective collaborators, professional partnerships, beta testers, & supporters
- (Remote) - Marketing & Branding Manager at Buddy Jane
- Marketing Account Manager at CAA Sports
- Public Relations Assistant at Narnack Records
- Audio Sales Representative at Image Entertainment
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Some college
● Lead branding team for companies workspace design
● End-to-end branding project management from project definition to post development
● Reduce budget cost while maintaining high quality creative design proposal to stakeholders
● Coordinate with the vendor to identify materials, cost and product execution
- Branding Manager, RESO at Concentrix
- Consultant-Creative Services at Optioner Multimedia Services
- Assistant Manager - Creative Services at Concentrix Corporation
- Assistant Art Director at Expert Communication Graphics Ltd
2 months at this Job
- - Electronic Communications Engineering Technology
Managing and operating design studio & production - Designing and branding EVLEO & 2nd&Vine
- Creative Director/Branding Manager at EVLEO, Inc
- Creative Director/Branding Manager at Design Syndicate, Inc
- Jewelry Designer/Owner at JOOH DESIGNS
- Accounting and Sales Support at HIGHEL, INC
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Jewelry Design
- Bachelor of Arts - Art Education
- Branding Manager at Blue Ridge Hotel Partners
- Design Researcher at DORIS Research
- Project Team Producer/Lead Designer at Professor Garfield Foundation, Paws, Inc. & Ball State University
- Graphic Arts Management Graduate Assistant at Ball State University
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Journalism (Graphics)
• Engaged with customers in a sincere and friendly manner.
• Worked with the management team to implement the proper
• division of responsibilities.
• Contacted other store locations to determine merchandise
• Resolved all customer complaints in a professional manner while
• prioritizing customer satisfaction.
• Assisted customers with selecting and customizing available items
• based on individual requirements.
• Alerted customers to upcoming sales events and promotions.
• Communicated clear expectations and goals to each team member.
• Handled all customer relations issues in a gracious manner and in accordance with company policies.
- Branding Manager at Victoria's Secret
- Store Manager at Sports Authority (Dicks Sporting Goods)
- Store Manager/Sales Manager at Toys 'R' Us
- Target Team Leader (Customer Service Manager) at Target
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration (Retail Management)
- Bachelor's - Business Administration (Retail Management)
- High school or equivalent - AP Business Administration
oriented designer who enjoys tackling
• Developed original branding standards for newly-founded corporation challenges and learning new skills. and effectively applied them across a variety of print and digital media. She thrives on being busy and using her mind, but at the same time is
• Supported marketing of new products and services with original logo an easygoing, positive person with designs, copywriting, collateral, and email campaigns. a quick wit. Her design aesthetic is
• Helped the Sales team win new contracts through effectively designed primarily clean and corporate, but sales presentation materials, illustrations & graphs, and proposals. Also she enjoys branching into other styles helped the Engineering team finalize and close projects through carefully when given the opportunity. designed technical documents and training program assets.
• Enhanced client understanding of complicated software by developing CREATIVE SKILLS Adobe Flash animations, interactive product demos, and infographics. Branding & Logo Design
• Improved company's web presence by redesigning sites, rewriting all Brochures & Catalogs content, and continuously monitoring and adjusting search engine Color Theory optimization practices. Copywriting & Editing
• Eased time constraints on management by overseeing the organization Event Planning of company events and charity outreach projects. Illustration
- Advertising/Branding Manager at PaperFree Corporation
- Graphic Designer at Castle Pacific Industries, Inc
11 years at this Job
- BS - Graphic Design
Conversion, Monitoring Online Presence, HTML and CSS, Headline Testing, Etc. Analytics, Online Recruiting, Online Reviews and Management
• Branding- Logo Design, Automated Emails, Business Cards, Office Branding
• Web Design, Optimize SEO and Metadata for SEO, Analytics, Web Traffic, Acquisitions,
• Managing all Social Media Channels, Content Development, Tracking Insights and
Conversion, Monitoring Online Presence, HTML and CSS, Headline Testing, Etc.
Analytics, Online Recruiting, Online Reviews and Management
- Digital Marketing and Branding Manager at Self Own Business
- Office Manager at Encore Brand Management
- Project Manager at ALTAMETRICS
- Director of Operations at Ashley Morgan Designs
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business and Journalism
- None - Media Journalism
Maximize awareness and increase the client base by defining and executing effective marketing and branding strategies across all channels; utilize digital, social media, and traditional media, plan events and community outreach, create marketing collateral, acquire promotional items, and more.
• Manage all creative processes from conception and initial planning to creative approvals.
• Plan and oversee successful VIP, charity, and community events; includes coordinating with vendors on print material designs and production, invitations, apparel, catering, venues, and all other details; manage all press relations.
• Provide new leads by developing and executing high impact marketing campaigns; employ a broad range of original content and brand messaging for various platforms; ensure compelling copy, content, and visuals; track analytics and metrics.
• Author 3 new blogs weekly, manage social media and regularly post on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, and write content for electronic newsletters; includes researching real estate articles for information used to educate clients; interact with followers as needed.
• Photograph listings to tease new properties, author copy for home descriptions, design all print material such as the company banner and postcards, manage geographical farming collateral, and oversee website maintenance.
• Define the annual marketing budget, establish performance targets, plan and monitor campaigns and spend, and ascertain marketing return on investment (ROI). Select Contributions
● Contributed to $10 million in closings to date, propelled Instagram followers 350+% and improved Facebook engagements 50%.
● Planned and executed VIP events for partners and clients, charity events such as Smashing Walnuts and Arts for Autism, and community programs including those involving sports teams and homeowners associations in key geographical regions.
● Implemented new lead generation strategies such as Asirvia Go for promoting the business to any wireless Bluetooth device; established the use of Facebook Pixel for retargeting advertisements.
● Led the rebranding of Ask Gina & Company to Team AGC; revamped and redesigned the VIP Seller Program. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Marketing & Branding Manager at ASK GINA & COMPANY, LLC
- Business Development, Marketing, Social Media, & Office Management at AID PERFORMANCE PHYSICAL THERAPY, LLC
- Business Development Manager at LEMONFISH TECHNOLOGIES
- Center Manager at NATIONAL SPINE AND PAIN
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Certificate of Project Management
- Associates of Science in Business Management - Business Management
Promoted, planned, and executed specialty events, grossing over $60,000 in weekly revenue § Managed team of 9 employees § Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with event sponsors § Successfully encouraged venue patronage via tours and effective communication of benefits and amenities
- Branding Manager at CLUB 39
- Front Desk Supervisor at JUMERIAH ESSEX HOUSE
- Front Desk Agent at OMNI HOTEL INDEPENDENCE PARK
- Executive Assistant to the CEO at CONSORTIA SOLUTIONS INC
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
- Assistant Branding Manager Intern at Precious Azuree Group LLC
- Project Manager Specialist at AERMOR
- Social Media and Digital Coordinator at Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. Chi Omicron Zeta Chapter
- Creative Director (freelance) at SLH Artwork
4 months at this Job
- Master's - Project Management
- Bachelor's - Communication