PHOENIXVILLE, PA: 2016-PRESENT MARKETING, WEB DESIGN, & BRANDING MANAGEMENT In a part-time capacity, function as the Marketing and Branding Manager, leading efforts for company's online presence and customer reach. * Built a brand-new website for the organization, effectively streamlining their branding concept through implementation of a weekly newsletter and social media platform. * Successfully facilitated a 20% annual revenue growth, shortly after attaining position. * Consistently close out restaurant sales and billables weekly. * Provide recommendations and suggestions to senior management to enable accurate, efficient, and timely business financial decisions.
- Marketing and Branding Manager at 19 BELLA RESTAURANT
- CONTROLLER; OPERATIONS & MARKETING MANAGEMENT at THE AURORA GROUP
- CONTROLLER; OPERATIONS & MARKETING MANAGEMENT at KIMBERTON DENTAL
- COMPANY LIAISON / CONVEYANCING MANAGER at ABSTRACT COMPANIES; NORRISTOWN, PA
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Multimedia Design
- Associate of Applied Science - Graphic Design
Responsibilities I was the Branding Manager for a multinational firm with operations in the United States, the Middle East, Africa and Southeast Asia. Duties included logo design, image branding in support of the US military, government and telecommunication division. Accomplishments I conveyed the professional and global look/feel of The AIM Group logos, which were put on their products all over the world. Skills Used Concept Design, Branding, Marketing, Typography, Illustration, Photoshop
- Branding Manager at The AIM Group
- Lead Animator and Designer at WagandBark Enterprise LLC
- Graphic Designer at Automotive Digest
- Graphic Designer at Motivation Specialties
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- BFA - Digital Media
- BFA - Animation
- BFA - Animation
cuts & Cheeses (90 ShopRite's Toms River to Albany,.) Achieve account sales operational objectives by contributing account sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining Account sales system improvements; implementing change. Implements sales objectives created by the Regional and /or Account Manager. Meets or exceeds the sales plan and quota for retailer they are responsible for to further the Regions objectives. Helps to meet sales budgetary objectives through forecasting; managing expenditures; analyzing variances; initiates corrective actions. Ensures all Purchase Orders are accurate and timely. Maintains timely promotional programs, accurate feature projections and current pricing. Communicates with the Account Retail Team to ensure complete and timely execution of all retail task. Acts as a liaison between D&W Logistics and the Accounts distributions to minimize over stock and out of stocks. Maintains and expands customer base by working with Account Managers; develop, build and maintain rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities. Tracks and evaluates effectiveness of all budgeted spending for their account and shares the results with the Regional Manager. Monitors accounts Receivables on a Weekly Basis and communicates with both the corporate office and the Account Manager. Accomplishes Account sales objectives by recruiting, and training, associates in assigned to their accounts; communicates job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Branding Manager at Dietz & Watson
- Territory and Training Manager at Nestle
- Independent Contractor at Levy Books and Style Science Sunglasses Corp
- Manager at Bed Bath & Beyond
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
Head of marketing & branding for cannabis app / start-up Buddy Jane
● Collaborative consultant for the development of the app & website
● Director of the 'voice' of the brand; managing style, themes, & the general aesthetic
● Working closely with company partners in creating promotional campaigns and marketing strategies
● Manager/Director of online presence: producing, editing, & proofreading all content for the Buddy Jane blog & all social media channels; see buddyjane.com
● Relationship management & outreach. Developing and growing the company's contact list which includes prospective collaborators, professional partnerships, beta testers, & supporters
- (Remote) - Marketing & Branding Manager at Buddy Jane
- Marketing Account Manager at CAA Sports
- Public Relations Assistant at Narnack Records
- Audio Sales Representative at Image Entertainment
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Some college
• Led all talent acquisition for Coding Dojo during rapid growth, averaging two hires per month.
• Created and launched Coding Dojo’s first ever talent program from the ground up, including its standardized interview process, evaluation process, hiring manager training, and offer stage procedures.
• Facilitated full lifecycle recruiting processes for junior, mid-level, and senior openings across all departments and centers, nationwide. Sourced, screened, and evaluated job candidates. Managed and coordinated all steps of Coding Dojo’s hiring process, such as follow-up interviews, interview evaluations, special assignments, negotiation phases, offer letter creation, and other closing steps.
• Partnered with leadership to forecast hiring needs, including the salary analysis, and the creation, writing, and refinement of job descriptions and expectation scorecards for new and existing roles.
• Led recruitment marketing: managed job postings, and represented Coding Dojo at job fairs, events, and conferences.
• Led onboarding and orientation procedures for new-hires. EMPLOYEE BRANDING
• Developed an integrated branding and visibility strategy for employer branding and talent acquisition.
• Managed Coding Dojo’s Glassdoor, Indeed, and Comparably profiles, increasing Coding Dojo’s Glassdoor score from 3.5 to 4.1, and its Comparably score from a D- to an A, routinely published engaging content and responded to reviews. SPECIAL PROJECTS
• Drove culture, performance management, and employee satisfaction initiatives. Performed various operations tasks.
• Collaborated in a two-person HR team to execute large-scale projects, including Coding Dojo’s annual companywide retreat for 100+ employees.
- Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding Manager at Coding Dojo
- Human Resources Generalist at Coding Dojo
- Career Services Manager at Coding Dojo
- Staffing Manager/Recruiter at Robert Half
5 months at this Job
- Master's - Communication Studies
- Bachelor's - Communication Studies
Promoted, planned, and executed specialty events, grossing over $60,000 in weekly revenue
• Managed team of 9 employees §
• Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with event sponsors §
• Successfully encouraged venue patronage via tours and effective communication of benefits and amenities
- Branding Manager at CLUB 39
- Front Desk Supervisor at JUMERIAH ESSEX HOUSE
- Front Desk Agent at OMNI HOTEL INDEPENDENCE PARK
- Executive Assistant to the CEO at CONSORTIA SOLUTIONS INC
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
-Administrator of official Facebook page, which achieved over 100% growth of followers to over 7000 during my time. -Content of page focused on outstanding communication with followers about sharing promotional content, conducting giveaways, and staying on brand message -Monitored and analyzed metrics to strategize with team to enhance web presence, staff performance, and identify successful content pushes. -Designed promotional material for events such as Founders’ Film Series and Ladies’ Night Out -Coordinated with media and business partners to establish good relationship with community -Lead team with launching of new rewards program in the Mt Pleasant market with the guidance of marketing director -Assisted in converting inventory and supply systems to become more efficient and cost effective by adopting more lean purchasing habits and FIFO selling practices -Developed new training positions along with work manuals for trainers and new hires to more simply learn workplace procedures and culture. -Oversaw new employee onboarding process along with Operations manager.
- Branding Manager at Celebration Cinema
- Marketing Assistant at Midland Brewing Company
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration/Marketing
Graphic Designer Manager Branding / Marketing Manager Print Manager In addition to Designer Graphics I've reintroduced the pre-press concept in which has broadened our client base and our sales volume resulting in increased revenue in our production department instead of outsoucing. Many people find me approachable which allows me to grow a personal rapport with clients and individuals developing a long-term business relationship.
- Graphic Design / Branding Manager at Designer Graphics
- Pre-Press Manager at Peacock Press
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school
• Developed marketing campaigns to increase visibility of the restaurant chain, defined the target market and determined advertising placement
• Conducted consumer research, analyzed data, and developed strategic and tactical recommendations which increased sales of AB Restaurants chain
• Oversaw SMM and PR managers and established collaborations with media, bloggers and companies to generate credible reputation and strong presence among consumers
• Supervised designers in the development of visualization for advertising campaigns (new menu and other marketing activities)
- Marketing and Branding Manager at AB restaurants
- Advertising and Marketing Manager at ECCO Kazakhstan
- Regional Manager – Marketing and Advertising at ALSER Computers
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Economics
- Some college
Company specialized in Large Format Printing, plotting and cutting and wanted to expand its offering. I implemented embroidery, sublimation, and laser departments. Trained all staff. Created production flow and procedures. Products range from embroidery and applique, to full service sublimation.
- Sales Branding Manager at Sign Design Grafix
- General Manager at S3 Management corp
- Sales Representative/Customer Service Manager at Apollo Embroidery / AMC
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- ASE certification - Auto body / collision repair