Head of marketing & branding for cannabis app / start-up Buddy Jane
● Collaborative consultant for the development of the app & website
● Director of the 'voice' of the brand; managing style, themes, & the general aesthetic
● Working closely with company partners in creating promotional campaigns and marketing strategies
● Manager/Director of online presence: producing, editing, & proofreading all content for the Buddy Jane blog & all social media channels; see buddyjane.com
● Relationship management & outreach. Developing and growing the company's contact list which includes prospective collaborators, professional partnerships, beta testers, & supporters
- (Remote) - Marketing & Branding Manager at Buddy Jane
- Marketing Account Manager at CAA Sports
- Public Relations Assistant at Narnack Records
- Audio Sales Representative at Image Entertainment
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Some college
- Assisted large customer base with branding recommendations - Managed the creation of cost estimates and art proofs in the promotional products industry - Worked with vendors to determine feasibility of customer projects
- Assistant Branding Manager at USimprints.com
- Advertisement Manager at Suffolk Journal
- Customer Service Representative at Roche Bros
- Project Management Intern at Digitas
11 months at this Job
- B.S.B.A - Marketing
responsible for branding, event planning and communications for the company. Reported to CEO.
- Operations Manager and Branding Manager at eg.1
- Executive PA, research assistant and project coordinator at
- Executive & Personal Assistant to Christian Grass, President at
- Executive & Personal Assistant at
2 years at this Job
- - Italian Literature
- BA - English and Italian Literature
SHENZHEN, CHINA Branding manager Take part in administration of popularize a brand new company, good Feb. 2015-Aug. 2015 expansion achieved.
- Branding manager at SIMPLYWORK UNION SPACE
- International economics analyst and stocks analyst assistant at CAMBRIDGE INVESTMENT CORPORATION
- Mutual Funds Analyst Assistant at
- Venture Capital researcher at GUANGFA SECURITIES
6 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
Provided product management expertise, advising marketing manager
and corporate management on brand positioning, marketplace
research and consumer research
● Successfully developed and launched 3 new products that increased market share from 10% to 40% in 1 year
● Developed a short and long term business plan for the brand that addressed product holes, new markets, distribution strategy and profit estimates
● Developed dealer and end-user marketing collateral and programs that promoted the value proposition
● Initiated new sales coverage strategy with the support of sales management that added $2M+ of new distribution business within a year
● Designed and launched nationwide customer follow up program increasing overall client satisfaction
● Created marketing campaigns with 4.4/5.0 acceptance rate by our clients UBER
• TAREEF TALALA ➜ SOCIAL MEDIA ADVERTISING MANAGER | JAN 20I7 - MAR 20I8
● Successfully spearhead campaigns on social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
● Manage social media planning for execution of marketing strategies and community management
● Implement marketing and promotion tactics that led to 38% growth in total social media shares and 26% increase in website traffic from social media posts
● Monitor online presence of company's brand and engaged with users, strengthening customer relationships
● Assisted the marketing team with developing and implementing social media strategies
● Maintained strong social media and brand presence across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat platforms
● Developed online marketing campaigns, effectively increasing followers by 1,400+ and driving brand awareness
● Utilized social media analytics tools such as " Crimson Hexagon " to track consumer engagement and draw conclusions about user data
● Worked closely with managers to ensure brand was effectively penetrating markets LAN-ANH ART
• ANH DINH ➜ ART DEALER + SALES REPRESENTATIVE / MARKETING | FEB 20I4 - MAY 20I6
● Carefully prepared all design layouts into prepress files for offset, web and digital printing.
● Managed all art and office supply needs for the art gallery.
● Designed graphics for websites, logos and promotions for marketing purposes.
● Researched industry trends and evaluated competitive products.
● Delivered on multiple titles and platforms simultaneously.
● Prepared design for gallery layout.
● Prepared merchandise for sales floor.
● Wrote, negotiated and finalized sales contracts.
● Maintained adherence to all company protocols.
● Provided repeat customers with exceptional care and attention.
● Prepared outgoing shipments.
● Prioritized and accomplished wide range of tasks each shift.
● Boosted website traffic by 76% by creating an integrated social media strategy.
● Targeted both offline and online consumers by designing a multi-pronged and comprehensive marketing strategy.
● Developed partnerships with local businesses to secure third party promotions. HOTEL SERVE
• RYAN DUFFY ➜ GUEST SERVICE'S MANAGER & EVENT COORDINATOR | AUG 20I2 - JAN 20I4
● Investigated and resolved customer inquiries and complaints in an empathetic manner.
● Solved unresolved customer issues
● Assumed ownership over team productivity and managed work flow to meet or exceed quality service goals.
● Developed highly empathetic client relationships and earned a reputation for exceeding service standard goals
● Recommended top dining and entertainment options for guests in the Sacramento area.
● Promoted the hotel brand through networking.
● Made and confirmed reservations
● Greeted and registered guests and issued keys.
● Computed bills, collected payments and made change for guests.
● Improved customer service ratings through reviewing customers online dis-satisfaction & complaints.
● Greeted and welcomed all hotel guests with a smile.
● Increased hotel revenue, profits and market share through making personal relations by making customer satisfaction priority & networking on social media.
● Updated team members about changes in hotel products, services, pricing and policies.
● Carefully reviewed contractor submittals of finish materials
● Successfully resolved complex technical design issues.
● Prepared construction documents and details to implement design concepts.
● Planning and directing services for the guests.
● Coordinating services related to food and beverage.
● Planning for accounting for the purpose of staff development.
● Responsible for recruitment of hotel staff as per requirement.
● Allocating tasks in order to coordinate the resources of the hotel or resort.
● Managing the staff security of the hotel.
● Ensuring that all the health and safety standards are adhered to.
● Developing new marketing strategies.
● Implementing new procedures to serve the guests better. JESSE TALAMANTEZ ➜ PERSONAL ASSISTANT | AUG 20II - JULY 20I2
● Schedule and organized events.
● Answered a high volume of phone calls and email inquiries.
● Organized & attended meetings, including compiling all documents and reports ahead of time.
● Filed paperwork and organized computer-based information.
● Arranged domestic and international travel plans and itineraries, including flight, car service and restaurant reservations.
● Maintained appropriate filing of personal and professional documentation.
● Executed basic banking and bookkeeping tasks
● Oversaw the daily activities of clients household while they were traveling.
● Property managed Airbnb homes.
- SOCIAL MEDIA ADVERTISING & BRANDING MANAGER at TYGRESS SKIN CARE
1 year at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
- ASSOCIATES DEGREE - BUSINESS MANAGEMENT & MARKETING
• Maximize awareness and increase the client base by defining and executing effective marketing and branding strategies across all channels; utilize digital, social media, and traditional media, plan events and community outreach, create marketing collateral, acquire promotional items, and more.
• Manage all creative processes from conception and initial planning to creative approvals.
• Plan and oversee successful VIP, charity, and community events; includes coordinating with vendors on print material designs and production, invitations, apparel, catering, venues, and all other details; manage all press relations.
• Provide new leads by developing and executing high impact marketing campaigns; employ a broad range of original content and brand messaging for various platforms; ensure compelling copy, content, and visuals; track analytics and metrics.
• Author 3 new blogs weekly, manage social media and regularly post on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, and write content for electronic newsletters; includes researching real estate articles for information used to educate clients; interact with followers as needed.
• Photograph listings to tease new properties, author copy for home descriptions, design all print material such as the company banner and postcards, manage geographical farming collateral, and oversee website maintenance.
• Define the annual marketing budget, establish performance targets, plan and monitor campaigns and spend, and ascertain marketing return on investment (ROI). Select Contributions
• Contributed to $10 million in closings to date, propelled Instagram followers 350+% and improved Facebook engagements 50%.
• Planned and executed VIP events for partners and clients, charity events such as Smashing Walnuts and Arts for Autism, and community programs including those involving sports teams and homeowners associations in key geographical regions.
• Implemented new lead generation strategies such as Asirvia Go for promoting the business to any wireless Bluetooth device; established the use of Facebook Pixel for retargeting advertisements.
• Led the rebranding of Ask Gina & Company to Team AGC; revamped and redesigned the VIP Seller Program. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE ~~~~~~~~~~)
- Marketing & Branding Manager at ASK GINA & COMPANY, LLC
- Business Development, Marketing, Social Media at AID PERFORMANCE PHYSICAL THERAPY, LLC
- at LEMONFISH TECHNOLOGIES
- Business Development Manager at LEMONFISH TECHNOLOGIES
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Project Management
- Associates of Science in Business Management - Business Management
* Drove brand awareness through on-site face to face interactions with consumers * Created personal relationships and educated consumers about existing polluting sources through Inspire campaign * Networked with coworkers on leadership, managerial and personal development
- Branding Manager Trainee at CROSSTOWN SOLUTIONS
- Case Manager at UNIVERSITY SETTLEMENT
- Bartender at RAHI
- Receptionist at DILLER SCOFIDIO + RENFRO
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Design in Architecture - Design
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Administrative Assistant - Provide general support to VP’s, Directors, and any Visiting Guests - Maintain computer and manual filing systems - Coordinate office procedures - Organize and schedule meetings and appointments - Manage staff appointments - Order office supplies and maintain supply inventory - Book travel arrangements - Submit and reconcile expense reports - Coordinate repairs to office & office equipment Customer Service - Resolve customer complaints via phone, e-mail, mail, & social media - Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction & product quality - Keep records of customer interactions - Assist with placement of sample orders, refunds, or exchanges - Advise on company/product information Marketing - Oversee USA social media channels - Build & maintain strong online presence - Maintain content calendar - Assist in generating & implementing monthly and quarterly campaigns - Ship marketing materials to retail partners - Track customer interaction Event Management - Register attendees for industry related events [Trade Shows, Open Houses, etc.] - Book travel accommodations - Prepare & mail materials – displays, samples, brochures etc. - Work with event host to ensure that required services are provided - Review event billings - Coordinate freight shipping
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide general support to VP’s, Directors, and any Visiting Guests
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Coordinate office procedures
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Manage staff appointments
- Order office supplies and maintain supply inventory
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Coordinate repairs to office & office equipment
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, e-mail, mail, & social media
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction & product quality
- Keep records of customer interactions
- Assist with placement of sample orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Advise on company/product information
- Oversee USA social media channels
- Build & maintain strong online presence
- Maintain content calendar
- Assist in generating & implementing monthly and quarterly campaigns
- Ship marketing materials to retail partners
- Track customer interaction
- Register attendees for industry related events [Trade Shows, Open Houses, etc.]
- Book travel accommodations
- Prepare & mail materials – displays, samples, brochures etc.
- Work with event host to ensure that required services are provided
- Review event billings
- Coordinate freight shipping
- Customer Service & Branding Manager at MPM Products
- Digital Marketing & Corporate Events Manager at Petsense
- Marketing Coordinator & Operations Manager at Suzanne's Bridal Boutique
- Dining Room Manager at Manor Village of Scottsdale
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Science - Communications
- Bachelor of Applied Science - Digital & Integrated Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts - Graphic Design & Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts - Fashion Merchandising & Marketing
- High School Diploma - College Prep
- Certificate of Completion - Interior Design
- Assistant Branding Manager Intern at Precious Azuree Group LLC
- Project Manager Specialist at AERMOR
- Social Media and Digital Coordinator at Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. Chi Omicron Zeta Chapter
- Creative Director (freelance) at SLH Artwork
1 month at this Job
- Master of Arts - Digital Media Studies
- Master's - Project Management
- Bachelor's - Communication
Responsible for branding, graphic design, & digital marketing strategies for both startups & high end businesses. Leads meetings to discuss how to increase revenue & customer conversion through precise branding & marketing. Strong intuition on creating the perfect branding for any business.
Responsible for branding, graphic design, & digital marketing strategies for both startups & high end businesses.
Leads meetings to discuss how to increase revenue & customer conversion through precise branding & marketing.
Strong intuition on creating the perfect branding for any business.
- Branding Manager at Moroyoqui Designs
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Marketing | Graphic Design