Brewmaster is responsible of the beer production process and day-to-day operations of the brewery. Involve many different tasks including managing others brewers ,making purchasing decisions,meeting with customers and other business ,creating new types of beer ,setting production goals and managing ressources.. He involved with creative decisions including what kings of beer to produce ,where the source thé best raw materials for that particular beer and what kind of machinery should be used in the production process.
- Brewmaster at Skol Brewery L.t.d
- Brewer at Bralirwa S.A ( Heineken)
9 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master'so - Brewing & Malting technologue with relates major fields of engineering gros,filling,/pakcaging and quality control.
- Chemistry ingeneering - Chemistry food process
- Chemical Engeneer fois process - Chemistry food process
Pacific, WA Brewmaster, April 2014 to December 2016 Oversaw beer production of 6,200 bbls annually on a two vessel 15 BBL brewhouse which is direct fire with no automation. Fermentation capacity consists of two 15 BBL CCTs, seven 30 BBL CCTs, four 60 BBL CCTs. Maturation capacity of five 15 BBL BBTs and one 120 BBL BBT. Responsible for all day to day operations of the brewery in addition to hiring, scheduling and management of all brewery staff. Maintained mission critical equipment including centrifugal pumps, glycol chiller, forklift, air compressor, hot liquor tun and keg cleaner. Participated in staff and production meetings, effectively managing projects and communicating solutions to brewery issues which met or exceeded company production goals.
- Brewmaster at Northwest Brewing Company
- Lead Brewer at
- Brewer at Northwest Brewing Company
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- WBA Master Brewer - Fermentation Science
- Concise Course in Brewing Technology - Brewing Technology
- Electronic Repair Technician - Electronics
Successfully designed, launched, and grew the first production brewery in Howard County with the founding partners. Developed and improved recipes, including the recipe that won Jailbreak Brewing Company their first gold medal at the Great American Beer Festival. Started and supervised a barrel-aging program of over 100 barrels. Maintained professional working relationships with all suppliers and vendors. Ordered and maintained all inventory relevant to brewing, cellaring, and packaging. Coordinated and communicated with sales and marketing about the timeline and release of beers. Presented at beer dinners, guided brewery tours, worked festivals and events. Supervised a team of up to five brewers on the production team. Maintained records in EKOs Brewmaster ERP software.
- Brewmaster at Jailbreak Brewing Company
- Lead Brewer at Dogfish Head Craft Brewery
- Production Manager at Keegan Ales
- Quality Assurance Production Assistant, Departmental Safety Representative at Alaskan Brewing Company
5 years, 5 months at this Job
Brewmaster on a 5bbl brew system with 5 & 20 barrel fermenters. Capable of producing 1,500 barrels a year. Responsible for supply ordering, recipe creation, cellaring, inventory, CIP-ing, fermentation monitering, equipment maintenance and quality control.
- Brewmaster at Will disclose if interviewed - Brewing Company
- BREWERY CONSULTANT/SALES at SILVER STATE STAINLESS
- BREW MASTER/HEAD SALES PERSON at VIRGINIA CITY BREWERY & TAP HOUSE
- Brewer at GREAT BASIN BREWING CO
11 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - GEOGRAPHY
I assist the brewmaster with the daily operations of the brewery. Apart from doing most of the heavy lifting, I also have been able to learn the process and craftsmanship that goes behind brewing a craft beer.
- Brewmaster Apprentice at The Cruisery
- Tasting Room Associate at Sanford Winery
- UNITED STATES CONGRESSIONAL CAMPAIGN INTERN at Chip Roy for Congress
- COMMUNITY OUTREACH INTERN at Mount Zion 1st Baptist Church
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - History
- - Business Administration
- - Liberal Arts General Studies
- High School Diploma
Director of Brewing from grain to bottle.
- Brewmaster at Spanish Peaks Brewing
- Brewery Consultant at Specific Brewing Consulting
9 years, 6 months at this Job
- Some college
Manage all aspects of a craft brewery startup, including recipe creation, equipment commissioning, team assembly, raw material sourcing and additional equipment selection and installation.
- Brewmaster at Altstadt Brewery
- Plant Engineer at Abita Brewing Company
- Brewery Engineer at The Gambrinus Company
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Design of Ammonia Refrigeration Systems for Peak Performance and Efficiency
- Certificate - Process Safety Management
- MS - Sci
• Oversaw planning and development of the brewery.
• Manage all aspects of brewery production including quality control packaging and distribution.
• Manage and control inventory of all raw ingredients with an eye on cost control and efficiency.
• Planned and hosted beer pairing events at the brewery.
- Brewmaster at Steam Theory Brewing Company
- Brewmaster at Newport Beach Brewing Company
- Brewmaster at The Stumbling Steer
- Brewmaster at The Beer Company
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
Responsible for process design and startup of $80 MM craft brewing project. Handled all aspects of brewing craft partner brands including safety, quality, sanitation, GMPs, production, budgets, process improvement, capital improvements and scheduling.
• Process expert for craft brewing system startup.
• Visited craft partner breweries to develop relationships, learn process and recipes.
• Developed technical operating procedures and process for craft beer equipment and production.
• Implemented all parts of VPO lean manufacturing into new equipment and processes, resulting in reduced production and labor cost, increased capacity, and improved quality of craft brews.
• Created scaled up recipes to flavor match craft partner brands.
• Managed the craft brewing plan and scheduled brewing based on packaging and sales projections.
• Developed craft brand owners program.
• Reported out weekly to zone senior executive leadership on current production and process upsets.
• Coached and developed brewing capital engineer and brewing craft group manager.
• Trained and developed incoming Assistant Brewmaster.
• Filled in as Assistant Brewmaster and Brewmaster as needed.
• Continued to be process expert resource for core brand production.
- Craft Brewmaster at Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Assistant Brewmaster at Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Staff Brewmaster Corporate Brewing at Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Staff Brewmaster St. Louis Corporate Brewing at Anheuser-Busch InBev
1 year at this Job
- B.S. - Fermentation Science
- Brewmaster at Oak Creek Brewery
2 years at this Job
- Some college