• Founding Brewmaster for a startup brewery with 10,000 BBL of annual capacity
• 900BBL of sales in year one (ten months), 2400BBL of sales in year two, 4600 in year three
• Designed, inaugurated and operated 30BBL brewhouse and 1.5BBL pilot brewery
• Sourced and Procured all equipment, raw materials and major supplies
• Selected and oversaw installation of all supporting brewery equipment (boiler, air compressor, etc)
• Installed and operated a Wild Goose canning line (12 and 16 ounce cans)
• Implemented Ekos Brewmaster software
• Formulated all production recipes, managed production and established all SOPs
• Managed brewery staff
• Implemented and managed barrel aging program
• Went out on sales calls, represented the brewery at festivals, entertained VIP/guests of the brewery
• Worked closely with Sales and Marketing on beer releases, promotions, branding/label design, social media
• Collaborated with other brewers to expand the brand awareness
- Brewmaster at Sibling Revelry Brewing
- Eastern North America Sales Manager at Yakima Chief Hops
- Freelance Consultant at
- Head Brewer at Brewery Restaurant
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Post Graduate Diploma - Brewing and Distilling
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
• Responsible for process design and start up of $80 MM craft brewing project.
• Visit craft partner breweries to develop relationships, learn process and recipes.
• Developed technical operating procedures and process for craft beer equipment and production.
• Implement all parts of VPO lean manufacturing into new equipment and processes.
• Create scaled up recipes to flavor match craft partner brands.
• Responsible for all aspects of brewing craft partner brands including safety, quality, sanitation, GMPs, production, budgets, process improvement, capital improvements and scheduling.
• Manage the craft brewing plan and schedule brewing based on packaging and sales projections.
• Developed craft brand owners program.
• Report out weekly to zone senior executive leadership on current production and process upsets.
• Coach and develop brewing capital engineer and brewing craft group manager.
• Train and develop incoming Assistant Brewmaster.
• Filled in as Assistant Brewmaster and Brewmaster as needed.
• Continue to be process expert resource for core brand production.
- Craft Brewmaster at Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Assistant Brewmaster at Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Staff Brewmaster Corporate Brewing at Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Staff Brewmaster St. Louis Corporate Brewing at Anheuser-Busch InBev
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- B.S. - Fermentation Science
Responsible for assembly of brew house, serving tanks, glycol monitoring system, updating brewhouse control panel, troubleshooting any problems within the restaurant and brewery. Beer/Wort production for a 5 bbl brewery. Beer/Wort production for research and development in 5 bbl batches. Yeast monitoring, handling and harvesting for all beers. Responsible for managing/monitoring draught system, glycol system. Recipe formulation of beers. Monitoring cost and orders of all materials and equipment needed for brew house and production of beers. Following all necessary SOP’s and CIP’s.
- Brewmaster at NorX Brewing Company
- Brewmaster at Porter Pizza and Brewery
- Apprentice Brewer at Stats Sports Bar
- Team Lead at Ted's Montana Grill
5 months at this Job
- B.A. - European History
- Associate's of Art in History - History
As Brewmaster I am responsible for all aspects of wort production including but not limited to recipe formulation, sourcing and purchasing of ingredients, inventory, production scheduling, maintenance of brewhouse and all related equipment, hiring and training of new team members as well as making sure all staff is current on beer knowledge and procedures. Cellar duties are also a part of my responsibilities as well as QA/QC procedures. As operations manager my duties are all encompassing as it pertains to daily operations and production.
- Brewmaster/Operations Manager at Compadre Brewing
- Freelance Consultant at JPPO Group LLC
- Brewmaster at South Austin Brewery
- Expeditor/Counter Sales at Pacific Plumbing Supply
5 months at this Job
Assistant Brewer to Brewmaster in a Reinheitsgebot compliant Brewery. Responsible for all daily activities in a busy brewpub including:
• Brewhouse management from mash-in to wort production
• Fermentation, Yeast Pitching, and dry hopping/tank additions
• DE filtration, Sheet filtration and knowledgeable with in-line carbonation operations
• Experience with brewery analytical instrumentation – pH meters, hemocytometers, microscopes, etc.
• Perform CIP/SIP and associated chemical handling, titrations, and documentation
• Follow the Daily Operation and Sanitation Schedules
• Perform all tap and line cleaning, quality control of tap quality, etc.
• Daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly inventory analysis and submission
• Understanding of GMP
• Participate in Sensory Program
• Participation in development of SOPs and job-aids
• Ability to communicate with the entire brewery team, mgmt, and customers effectively.
• Proficiency in MS Office, excel, etc.
• Fork truck operation (Electric)
• Mechanically inclined and comfortable using basic hand tools
• Perform all cellar duties
- Assistant Brewmaster at (Famous Franchised German Themed Brewery and Restaurant)
- Owner/Operator at Happy Hop Homebrew & Gourmet
- Installation Technician at
- Owner/operator at
4 months at this Job
Responsible for all brewery duties
● Keeping up with and brewing inventory (14+ different beers)
● Bottling and kegging
● Responsible for upkeep, selling, and distribution of wholesale beer
● Would also help in the kitchen as needed
- Brewmaster at Main Street Brewery
- Lead Line Cook and Bartender (Fine Dining) at Metate Room
- Line Cook/Hot Prep at Texas Roadhouse
- Line Leader at Tope La Restaurant
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- None - Massage therapy
Brewmaster on a 5bbl brew system with 5 & 20 barrel fermenters. Capable of producing 1,500 barrels a year
- Brewmaster at Truckee Brewing Company
- BREWERY CONSULTANT at SILVER STATE STAINLESS
- BREW MASTER/HEAD SALES PERSON at VIRGINIA CITY BREWERY & TAP HOUSE
- Brewer at GREAT BASIN BREWING CO
9 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - GEOGRAPHY
- Kirkwood, MO
• Supported marketing, customers service and delivery processes with subject matter expertise.
• Brewed varied styles in a facility producing in excess of 1,000 barrels per year.
• Founded and maintained multiple social media accounts
• Made multiple media appearances and maintained a presence as a public figure.
• Purchasing, planning, packaging and production for a large brewery.
• Acted as interim GM for the restaurant and concert venues on multiple occasions.
• Experience in Barrel aging and multiple souring techniques.
• Organized and hosted large events on premise.
- Brewmaster at Kirkwood Station Brewing Co
- Barback/Food Expediter, Floor Manager at Kirkwood Station Brewing Co
- Assistant Brewer at Kirkwood Station Brewing Co
- Painter at Webster Groves School District
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
I ran a one person brewing operation, producing approximately 500 barrels of beer per year. I was responsible for:
• Recipe creation and refinement
• Ordering and receiving
• Yeast propagation
• Cellaring, carbonation, fining and filtering
• Packaging, kegging, bottling
• Sales and distribution I have special experience in:
• Microorganism Identification
• Brewing Science
• Grain Quality Analysis
• Hop Quality Analysis
• Yeast Viability Assessment
• Advanced Brewing Technique My education related to this job: YCH Hopunion Hop & Brew School 2017 Oregon State University Microbiology for the Brewer 2018
- Brewmaster at Backside Brewery
- Fiscal Manager at Greater Douglas United Way
- Account Supervisor at Williams Lea
- Account Supervisor at Williams Lea
2 years, 8 months at this Job
• Produce a tasty and healthy probiotic/prebiotic drink utilizing classic Kombucha brewing methods and fermenting in oak barrels
• Test and record sugar, alcohol and pH levels weekly for 36 active fermentation barrels.
• Manage barrel stock of SCOBY, ensuring a clean room inside the barrel for effective yeast and bacterial growth. Ensure no contaminated product is bottled or sold
• Supervise bottling team producing 200+ gallons weekly
- Brewmaster at Rainbow Cloud Kombucha
- X-Pert Rep at BDS Marketing, Greater Puget Sound Area, WA
- Fish Sampling Tech at WDFW
- Geek Squad/Front End Manager (Deputy Counter Intelligence) at Best Buy
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- BA/BS - Sustainable Business/Medical Sciences