Top in sales of all departments for past 4 years
• Extensive knowledge, and great working relationship with wedding designers, vendors and manufatior's
• Customized customer service while working one on one with bridal parties.
• All aspects of placing orders through various vendors along with follow through on delivery and alteration requirements thereafter.
• UPS shipment receivable knowledge
• Key holder responsible for opening / closing store along with constant upkeep and window display presentations.
- Bridal Sales Consultant at Bridal & Gift
- Cash Room / Customer Service at Ro-Jacks Supermarket / A.J. Seabra
7 years at this Job
On spot bridal sales, bridal consultations, tuxedo sales and consultants, knowledge of tuxedos and suits, cleaning store, sewing, perm pressing, steaming dresses, cash handling, providing exceptional customer service, peer to peer sales, commission sales, scheduling, answering phones, taking messages
- Bridal Sales Consultant at Sew N Sew Bridal and Tuxedo
- Chocolatier at Godiva Chocolatier, Inc
- Graphic Designer at Anthony Ziccardi Studios
- Deli Clerk/Customer Service at Fretta's Italian Food Specialties
1 month at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science - Graphic Design Gaming Option
Finding potential customers who are ready to say yes to their dress, by promoting products and services to brides at bridal expos. Maximizing customer satisfaction, by increasing bridal product trends and knowledge. Utilized sales skills to meet and exceed weekly/monthly sales goal, by using active listening skills as well as knowledge of merchandise to select dress options for brides, and provide feedback to encourage them to purchase. Maintained communication post-sale with brides to continue building rapport and ensure optimal customer service.
- Bridal Sales Consultant at Bellasposa Bridal and photography
- Administrative Assistant at RTF Construction
- Cashier/Sales Advisor at H&M
- Department Lead at Stein-Mart
8 months at this Job
- Bryman - Massage Therapy
- High school
• Answered phones to take appointments and handle customer's questions and/or concerns
• Able to take measurements for special orders
• Skilled in working with brides, bridesmaids, mother of the brides, pageant girls, and customers looking for formal wear
• Able to open and close the store
• Top sales consultant for consecutive weeks
• Skilled in using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Bridal Sales Consultant/Key Holder at Bridal Elegance
- Front of House Team Member at Chik-fil-A
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - Criminal Justice Program
Bridal Consultant responsibilities include providing personalized customer service to brides and bridal parties in selecting wedding attire, daily chores of taking out the trash, cleaning the store, ironing gowns, and making coffee. We are expected to keep up with our sales and potential sales, meet goals, set and exceed personal goals, send follow up emails and thank you notes to brides, assist brides in try on, alterations, and other appointments, answer phone calls, change floor sets, window displays and complete price changes, and work after hours appointments and/or events.
- Bridal/Sales Consultant at The Something Blue Shoppe
- Third Key Holder (Assistant Manager) at Kirkland's
- Office Manager/Receptionist at Robbie Barnes, State Farm
- Sales Associate/Operations Team Associate (OTA) at Belk, Inc
3 years, 4 months at this Job
• Educate customers on LUXE Bridal differences between them and other stores
• Maintain hourly sales productivity standards
• Prepare for all upcoming appointments by printing out customers profile and favorites
• Follow up and communicate with customers after appointment
• Follow special order procedures for dresses
• Physical ability to move throughout the store lifting 10 lb dresses
• Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
• Greet and welcome guests
• Answer questions and address complaints
• Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
• Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
• Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
• Check, sort and forward emails
• Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Keep updated records and files
• Monitor office expenses and costs
• Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
• Sell the gown, headpiece, foundations, shoes & etc
• Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
• Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport.
• Following all store procedures regarding coupons, gift cards, or the purchase of specific items, such as alcohol or cigarettes.
• Maintaining a clean workspace.
- BRIDAL SALES CONSULTANT / Receptionist at LUXE BRIDAL STUDIO
- Host and Server at Holiday Inn
- Caregiver at Hickory Gardens Assisted Living
- SALES CONSULTANT at VICTORIA'S SECRET
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Aesthetics
- Bridal Sales Consultant at Gwen's Bridal Boutique
- Cashier at Sodexo
- Cashier/Customer Service at Walmart
2 years at this Job
- Some college
• Direct sales of couture bridal fashions and accessories
• Acquired and maintained designer & industry knowledge
• Inventory & record management via Quickbooks
• Social media marketing via Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
• Website coding via Wordpress
- Bridal Sales Consultant at Sabrina Ann
- Events Associate at PentaVision Media, LLC
- Catering & Events Coordinator at American Food & Vending Corporation
- Marketing & Events Coordinator at True Talent Advisory
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication Studies, Honors College
At Couture I assist brides in their search for the perfect wedding gown. Being able to make a connection with my bride and their family is key in the selling process; with my customer service experience this is one of my best attributes to my position.
- Bridal Sales Consultant at Couture Bridal
- Case Manager + Smile specialist at Swanky Smiles
- Bridal Consultant at David's Bridal
- RDA at Pediatric Dental Associates
4 months at this Job
- - English
This a new position for me where I am helping brides find their dream gowns as well as creating the wedding they imagined.
- Bridal Sales Consultant at Maplewood Bridal
- Administrative Assitant at Above Art Studios
- Barista at Starbucks
- Supervisor at Free People
3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma