Field Supervisor Job Duties:
• Project management
• Supervise and coordinate assigned crews
• Attend General Contractor meetings to maintain project momentum Broadcast Technician Job Duties:
• Broadcast engineering
• Preventative maintenance on transmitter sites
• Transmitter installation, repairs, and upgrades
• Building and designing radio station studios
• On call rotation, 24/7 availability every other week Other Job Duties:
• Installed company GPS tracking equipment
• Managed warehouse and inventory
• Purchased necessary parts and equipment, within provided specification requirements and budget.
- Field Supervisor / Broadcast Engineer at Broadcast Works
- Security Systems Technician at Progressive Protection Security Systems Inc
- Head of Floor Staff/DJ at Oakley's Texas Bar
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science in Digital Forensics Technology - Digital Forensics Technology
- Associate of Applied Science in Computer Maintenance Technology - Computer Maintenance Technology
2. Broadcast Engineer/IT Support, CPL 2018 Broadcast Engineer/Vision control/RF Camera support Resume
2015-present Broadcast Engineer/IT Support, CPL 2018 Broadcast Engineer/Vision control/RF Camera support, Manage satellite uplink and downlink, Teradek live IP streaming, live studio broadcast, live outside broadcast, familiar with SANMP, light speed capture, pipeline, Atienza play box, image server 2000, Zeus playbox, XT3 EVS and more.
- Broadcast Engineer/IT Support, CPL 2018 Broadcast Engineer/Vision control/RF Camera support at SportsMax Limited
- Studio Engineer, Supervise Studio Engineers and Engineering at CVMTV
- Field Communication Network Engineer/Technician at Technology Plus Limited
- Active Customer service representative, Call centre operator and Dispatcher at GTECH Foreign Holdings Corporation
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor's degree in Management - information systems
IT consultant, live internet video streaming operator and designer, graphic designer, remote broadcast engineer, studio broadcast engineer. Increased website usability and functionality by adding features such as: on-air updater, twitter feed, event calendar, and captcha security for contact forms; all of which improve website interaction and drive listener visits. Performed basic office tasks. Hard Skills Utilized: Video Production Broadcast Engineering Broadcast Production Audio Engineering Voice Talent Information Technology Support (Hardware, Software & Networking) HTML Wordpress Development Graphic Design Photography Marketing Message Crafting for Effective Communication to Drive Response Consulting (Design and IT) Phone Communications Soft Skills Utilized: Time Management Relationship Building Goal Setting Preparedness Risk Assessment & Management
- Broadcast Engineer, Producer, Internet Specialist - Volunteer at St. Peter the Rock Media, AM1260 The Rock
- Freelance IT Service Company Owner at John Bednarz IT
- Software Technical Specialist at The Equity Engineering Group
- Engineering Contractor, Drafter, Consultant at Parker Hannifin - Hydraulic Valve Division
at this Job
- Certification - Computer Aided Drafting & Design
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Economics
· Design, install, configure, maintain, operate, and repair broadcasting systems and equipment · Technical support for TV studio, transmitter, and satellite uploads/downloads · Monitor and troubleshoot television broadcasts and diagnostic systems · Create/update documents utilizing Word, Excel, Visio, and AutoCAD
- Broadcast Engineer at WLUK/Sinclair Broadcast Group
- Associate Engineer at Wells Vehicle Electronics
- Test Technician at Plexus Corporation
- Owner, engineer, technician, contractor at E.E.R.S. Services
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electronics and Communications Engineering Technology
- Associate of Applied Science - Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology
- Certificate - Electronics
I have worked to design and build in house MATV systems (on campus cable), worked in a live studio to address technical issues and fix them during a live broadcast. I have gained extensive knowledge on robotic camera systems from joystick controls, servers, down to the actual robotic head of the camera. I have gained technical and operational knowledge on various control room systems including a Calrec audio board, Sony Switcher, RTS intercom, various audio and video playout systems, and PCs for information vital to the show. I have made various audio, video, Ethernet, and electrical cables to assist in growing the company's capabilities. I have worked on PCs, servers, and switchers in our Central Equipment Room, installed SnapStream (24/7 program recording system for monitoring and Legal requirements), and worked on primary systems to keep us On-Air. As well as other requirement brought to our attention as first contacts for the live show crew.
- Broadcast Engineer at HSN
- Headset Repair Tech at Sencommunications, Inc.
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Electronics and Computer Engineering Technology
• Promoted from Tech to Engineer within 3 months of being hired
• Inventoried, repaired, replaced missing equipment of photographer camera and gear
• Took working photographer camera/gear from 9 to 22 complete working sets
• Implemented a sign out system to maintain accountability of the camera/gear
• Morning Engineer 3-1/2 years
• Maintain/Troubleshoot all equipment and gear for the News/Building/Transmitter
• One of the main contacts for contractors and vendors
• Acquisitions from microwave trucks to Station for the News.
• Part of a team that moved local Master Control 4 different times for different projects
• Helped set up the system for the Hub Master Control located in Indy
• Part of the team that setup and put together the BRUTUS system
• Removed old unused racked equipment
• Installs & set-up new equipment
• Removed 50 years' worth of old cables and wires from the station building
• Maintain and repair microwave/satellite equipment and gear on the microwave/satellite trucks
• Maintain, troubleshoot and service equipment at 5 repeater sites
• Remodeled and refreshed multiple offices
• Built and modified Studio sets
• Designed and made Studio Anchor desk and the Plexiglass wall that separates Studio/Newsroom
• Designed and built and outside Weather Set.
• Built Studio40 set
• Promoted to Transmitter Engineer
• Helped install and maintain new STL for the transmitter and station.
• Maintain and Troubleshoot the STL
• Maintain, troubleshoot and clean the Transmitter
• Installed BURK system at the Transmitter
• Put together steerable Satellite Dish 3 & 4 in the dish farm
• Built and hung up on the ceiling grid a 9 monitor system for the newsroom
• Mount monitors on walls and put together stationary/movable monitor stands
• Cleaned and reorganized the Telco room
• Help train new Technicians and Engineers
• Help coworkers with planning and troubleshooting projects so they are completed on time
• Lead engineer on many projects
• Worked with other departments successfully to complete projects.
• Ordered parts, equipment and created the purchase orders.
• Designed and built custom non-penetrating camera mounts for the tops of three buildings
• Installed and maintain beauty cameras all over the central valley of California
- Broadcast Engineer at KTXL/FOX40
- Warranty Specialist / Crew Leader at Tuff Shed Inc
- Assistant Office Manager at MicroGraf Corporation
- Customer Service / Sales at Cook's Ace Hardware
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Electronics Systems Technology
- Associate - Mechtronics
• Facilitate and monitor over 400 video streams for HULU Live TV and ESPN+
• Solve streaming issues quickly to restore programming to customers
• Troubleshooting and maintaining multiple broadcast devices via IP
- Broadcast Engineer at Disney Streaming Services
- Associate Replay Administrator at Major League Baseball Advanced Media
- Production Assistant at Golden State Warriors, LLC
- Photographer/Editor at MISTER
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Broadcast Electronic Communication Arts
- Associate - Liberal Arts
- High School Diploma - Liberal Arts
Provide installation and configuration support for Cisco router and switches. Install and support local area
networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), network segments, internet, and intranet systems. Install
multimedia hardware and digital broadcast technology systems. Maintain television broadcasting equipment.
Support move, add, and change requests for data network. Manage and monitor network protocols.
Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware and network problems, escalated incidents and service requests,
and planned and unplanned outages. Conduct troubleshooting analysis of network infrastructure and associated systems, such as routers, firewalls, hubs, switches.
• Reduced annual costs of satellite uplink by over $300,000 and increased live feed coverage from one to six reporters simultaneously by proposing and upgrading broadcast system from satellite uplink to wireless cellular network 4G LTE LiveU system.
• Led design, proposal, and build of new studio with all video and audio equipment in Washington DC ahead of schedule in 45 days within budget of $120,000.
• Achieved 30% reduction in annual costs by reducing contractors in return studio. Enabled company to increase live show times from six hours of live shows per month to unlimited show times.
- BROADCAST ENGINEER at Rudaw Media Network
- TELECOMMUNICATIONS ENGINEER at Ministry of Electricity
- TECHNICAL MANAGER at Korek Telecom
- NETWORK OPERATIONS CENTER ENGINEER at Korek Telecom
3 years at this Job
- MASTER OF SCIENCE IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING - ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
Engineer 2012 - 2015 Video Engineer 2011- 2012
- Broadcast Engineer at Accenture LLC
- Video Maintenance Technician at Chicago Access Network Television
- Maintenance Engineer at Lakeshore Audiovisual
- Video Engineer / Electronics Technician at Video Equipment Rentals (VER)
4 years at this Job
- Undergraduate - Computer Information Management
- Diploma - Computer Network Security
- Associate of Applied Science in Electronics Technology - Electronics Technology
Successfully supervise, manage and schedule board operators for promotions, events and live broadcasts on four different radio stations.
• Assist program director in everyday operations, event planning and programming duties
• Train new employees on the audio board, in the rack room and general technical operations.
• Control the board, schedule guests, organize network, local and station commercials.
• Perform updated sports and weathercasts during live broadcasts, update station websites, Twitter and Facebook to improve listenership.
• Assist Chief Broadcast Engineer with emergency situations and equipment malfunction.
• Set up broadcasting equipment and coordinated events for promotions department. o Skilled in NexGen and Adobe Audition
- Producer, Board Operator, Onsite Broadcast Engineer at Alpha Media
- Delivery Driver, Retail Associate at Sherwin-Williams
- Painter at
17 years, 11 months at this Job