1. Broadcast Engineer/IT Support, CPL 2018 Broadcast Engineer/Vision control/RF Camera support Resume
2015-present Broadcast Engineer/IT Support, CPL 2018 Broadcast Engineer/Vision control/RF Camera support, Manage satellite uplink and downlink, Teradek live IP streaming, live studio broadcast, 66 successful live outside broadcast, familiar with SANMP, light speed capture, pipeline recording , Atienza play box, image server 2000, Zeus playbox, XT3 EVS, evertz product and more.
- Broadcast Engineer/IT Support, CPL 2018 Broadcast Engineer/Vision control/RF Camera support at SportsMax Limited
- Studio Engineer, Supervise Studio Engineers and Engineering at CVMTV
- Field Communication Network Engineer/Technician at Technology Plus Limited
- Active Customer service representative, Call centre operator and Dispatcher at GTECH Foreign Holdings Corporation
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Incomplete study Bachelor's degree in Management - information systems
* Maintain over-the-air television broadcast using hardware and software tools * Ensure proper networking between office and transmitter site * Created and maintained a spreadsheet of FCC Repack project details for entire East Coast region
- Broadcast Engineer at Ion Media
- Meat/Seafood Clerk at Lowes Foods
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Science and Technology Studies
- Minor - Computer Science
Support game day operations technical needs and troubleshoot issues as they arise on game days. Assist operation staff requests for installation of the CaptialOne Arena's in house cable needs. Interface with the television production trucks to assist in there needs as they arise. Upgraded aging infrastructure to assure that in house video systems will perform at peak. Coordinate with MSE Network staff with remote productions including Tricaster, camera, audio, etc. Assembled new remote video production cases to allow Monumental Sports Network to produce shows more efficiently. Coordinated with multiple broadcast units to allow for smooth broadcasts for the ACC, BigTen, and Atlantic 10 basketball tournaments when they were hosted at the arena. Worked closely with NHL to route broadcast signals around the arena for the 2018 Stanley Cup Final.
- Broadcast Engineer at Monumental Sports & Entertainment
- Technical Operations Specialist at Newseum
- Camera Operator at Monumental Sports Entertainment
- Video Production Intern at Washington Nationals Baseball Club
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications
Assist the Chief Engineer in maintaining and creating broadcast engineering prints of system and wiring of broadcast infrastructure. Create engineering prints of wiring and system broadcast infastructure Install, test, document, modify, and repair hardware and software related equipment to video and network devices Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure broadcast system operations Troubleshoot and diagnose any issues that may arise during live production Ensure all transmission links are secure and are streaming constantly for quality broadcasts; monitor end to end connectivity Assist on video shoots to set up and operate cameras, lights, and audio equipment Proficient using various editing software such as Avid & Final Cut Pro to handle post production Experience taking concepts/ideas and creating multimedia content
- Broadcast Engineer/Videographer at Boston City TV
- Assistant Manager at Boston Neighborhood Network
- Production Assistant at Boston Neighborhood Network
- Mobile Truck & Field Production Intern at Boston Neighborhood Network
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - Communication/Media Studies
Responsibilities: - Mix audio in Broadcast Suite or Front of House. Broadcast audio feed ties in with video feed and is sent to several locations (Online, CCTV, Multi-Site Campuses) - Record, Edit, Mix & Master audio for worship content online - Setup / Tear-down of AVL equipment - Schedule and train volunteers in several different audio positions Achievements: - Online attendance has gone from several hundred viewers (per weekend) to 1,100+ (per weekend) - Mixed audio for 8 Worship videos for online content
- Broadcast Engineer at Northwoods Community Church
- Recording Audio Engineer at Rock Solid Studio
- Electrical Apprentice at IBEW Local 34
- Technical Associate at Northwoods Community Church
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - Audio Engineering
* Responsible for overseeing a team of camera operators and play by play commentators. ▫ Transitioned from Camera Operator to Engineer for PA/NJ region in November 2018. * Troubleshoot technical issues during high pressure situations in a timely manner to ensure a quality live product.
- Broadcast Engineer at Hockey TV
- Student Employment Advisor at Pennco Tech
- Administrative / Production Assistant at 360 Digital Studios
- Associate at McCaffrey's Food Market
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Business Administration
Responsible for the onsite set up and tear down of all broadcast equipment for event showcases. For example: Camcorders, encoders, audio boards ect. Troubleshoot any issues that arose during the live stream. Insure videographers and audio talent adhere to HockeyTV production standards.
- Broadcast Engineer at FASTHockey
- Videographer/ Assistant Engineer at FASTHockey
- Customer support desk at FASTHockey
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Video/Film
• Provided first line emergency technical support for all Post Production Staff and Multi-platform Brand Designers for LA and NY facilities
• Chaired weekly meetings with Post Production Staff, IT Management and Broadcast Engineers to communicate and resolve all issues in Post Production Operations
• Installed, maintained, modified, PC's, MDC's, LUN storage, servers, switches, software and other broadcast multimedia systems and hardware in a timely proactive manner
• Designed, planned, and implemented new equipment projects with emphasis on documentation, security, password updates and training materials
• Implemented and deployed highly successful Adobe Creative Cloud NLE Suites, cutting cost by 70% over one year
• Modernized Fuse Media's legacy Post Production HD/SD tape based infrastructure and work flows to IP file based driven automations, vastly reducing company costs and maximizing time efficiency for staff
• Designed, budgeted and executed multi-platform digital distribution systems for current on-air specifications, VOD, IPTV, online, OTT apps and mobile websites
• In 2017, key engineer in complete infrastructure rebuild and integration of Fuse Media's 27,000 square-foot relocation from 11 Penn Plaza to 1 Penn Plaza in NY
• Advised in purchase and set up of Quantum StorNext, Aspera, Vantage and CatDV for LA and NY offices saving the company hundreds of thousand of dollars
• Quantum StorNext File System Administrator and managed active directory accounts for Post Production Departments in LA and NY
• Managed and created disaster retrieval protocols for back-ups of servers, switches, databases, workflows, and media
• Mentored Post Production Staff in daily broadcast operations, web uploads, encoding/transcoding, asset LTO retrieval/archive, video editing and best practices for on-air marketing/programming
• Q’cd, video edited, noise reduced, texture scaled, color corrected, time tailored in-house and acquired programming
• Teamed with vendors in troubleshooting technical issues and upgrading systems
• Post Production Engineer for Fuse Media's original and acquired programming.
• Post Production Technician in 2007 then promoted to Staff Lead Broadcast Engineer in 2008
- Lead Broadcast Engineer at Fuse Media, Inc
- Freelance Video/Film Online Editor and Graphics Compositor at Gold Pictures, Inc
11 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Art History Emphasis on Cinema Studies
· Maintain station and network operation through preventative and corrective maintenance · Perform routine maintenance procedures and schedules for all broadcast & IT equipment · Assist in maintenance on broadcast consoles, IT infrastructure, audio routers (analog and IP based), recording equipment, microphones, digital audio systems, remote equipment, etc. · Assist with maintenance and support of computer networks and related user & engineering systems · Duties outside of studios in support of remote broadcasts as directed · Provide on-call and/or on-site coverage for 365 days per year in rotation with other team members for two 24/7 news operations
- Broadcast Engineer at Cumulus Media
- Information Technology Contractor at Robert Half Technology
- Tier 1 Support at R. Emmanuel Consulting & Training Center
- House of Representatives Deskside Support Technician Intern at HouseCall IT
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Microsoft Technology Associate - Helpdesk Support Training Program
Provide installation and configuration support for Cisco router and switches. Install and support local area
networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), network segments, internet, and intranet systems. Install
multimedia hardware and digital broadcast technology systems. Maintain television broadcasting equipment.
Support move, add, and change requests for data network. Manage and monitor network protocols.
Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware and network problems, escalated incidents and service requests,
and planned and unplanned outages. Conduct troubleshooting analysis of network infrastructure and associated systems, such as routers, firewalls, hubs, switches.
• Reduced annual costs of satellite uplink by over $300,000 and increased live feed coverage from one to six reporters simultaneously by proposing and upgrading broadcast system from satellite uplink to wireless cellular network 4G LTE LiveU system.
• Led design, proposal, and build of new studio with all video and audio equipment in Washington DC ahead of schedule in 45 days within budget of $120,000.
• Achieved 30% reduction in annual costs by reducing contractors in return studio. Enabled company to increase live show times from six hours of live shows per month to unlimited show times.
- BROADCAST ENGINEER at Rudaw Media Network
- TELECOMMUNICATIONS ENGINEER at Ministry of Electricity
- TECHNICAL MANAGER at Korek Telecom
- NETWORK OPERATIONS CENTER ENGINEER at Korek Telecom
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- Bachelor's - Electrical Engineering