As a broadcast Producer, I was responsable for the newscast at the biggest tv network in Venezuela. I had to lead a big team (around 30 members) to create visual and written content for a 1 hour show. This experience allowed me to develop outstanding organization skills and the ability to handle a fast paced environment with a lot of pressure and responsibilities. It also provided me with the tools to have productive interpersonal skills even with high level professionals. I can provide efficiency to any company who wants Intelligence and proactivity in their staff.
- Broadcast Producer at Venevisión
- redactor at Diario Panorama
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- licenciatura - comunicación social
- animation and editing Diplomat - video and audio editing
- Diploma - French
- diploma - English
Create and Produce Seahawks weekly broadcast shows including Seahawks All Access, Seahawks Saturday Night, Press Pass plus Pre and Post Game shows. Job includes creating and maintaining the Seahawks editorial stance in the community while working with the teams partner stations. Duties range from developing content, scheduling crews from both ROOT Sports and Q13 during the week and on game days. Writing, editing and creating graphics for each individual show. Scheduling of interviews with the players and coaches, coordinating game day coverage with NFL Films and other affiliates plus working with the game broadcast crew.
- Broadcast Producer at Seattle Seahawks
- Parking Valet at Red Carpet Valet
- Security Officer at Tacoma Rainiers
- Producer at FOX Sports Network NW
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Communications
- Associate of Arts
-Manage video and photography projects from inception to delivery. -Collaborate with creative team and department heads to finalize concept and develop production plans for projects across multiple platforms: broadcast, digital, social media, print and web. -Coordinate with department heads and creative director to comply with campaign plans.
- Broadcast Producer at Staplegun
- Assistant Store Manager at Starbucks
- Production Assistant at Hollis (2012)
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate - Film Production
Responsible to set up and break down camera equipment Record/film live sporting events Produce live broadcasts, including switching between live footage and commercials and updating score graphics Provide audio engineering for live games Create commercial content for advertiser Fluent in Adobe PS, LR, and Premier/Final Cut Fluent in Sony Vegas Fluent in Avid Media Composer/Newscutter
- Broadcast Producer at Northeast Sports Network
- Crew at McDonald's
- Direct Support Staff at Becket Family of Services
- Package Handler (Seasonal) at FedEx
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Led production on TV spots, digital OOH advertising, and web videos for Publicis clients such as T-Mobile, Les Schwab Tires, and Visit Seattle. Managed strict budgets, scheduling under tight timelines, a wide variety of file formats and deliverables, and multiple rounds of creative revisions. Formed relationships with numerous production houses in Seattle, Los Angeles, and Chicago. Also served as the agency’s primary video editor, photographer, videographer, and interim digital asset manager for both internal and client-facing projects.
- Assistant Broadcast Producer at Publicis Seattle
7 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Film and Video Production
• Lead overall TV, radio and animatic production to ensure branding integration through all mediums.
• Identify innovative and creative production resources and solutions.
• Planning and negotiation of vendor contracts, schedules and expenditures.
• Initiate and maintain positive interaction between account services and creative team members while securing the executions of successful productions delivered both on time and within budget.
- Associate Broadcast Producer at Arnold Worldwide
- Business Development Assistant & Broadcast Business Affairs Assistant at Arnold Worldwide
- Manager at Outback Steakhouse
- Media Relations Intern at HBO Sports
9 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.S. - Marketing
• Deliver high-quality reporting, commentary, and analysis within on-air and off-air environments, communicating with audiences through both audio-only and audio/visual Simulcast broadcasts.
• Conduct extensive research on topics ranging from athlete's health to their productivity in order to generate meaningful content for broadcasts.
• Coordinate production schedules and activities for several Champion Sports Radio broadcasts.
- Sports Broadcaster, Broadcast Producer at Champion Sports Radio
- Emergency Dispatch Operator at Kings III of America
- Pharmacy Clerk at Brookshire's Grocery Company
- Grocery Stocker/Meat Wrapper at Brookshire's Grocery Company
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Biblical Counseling
- High school or equivalent
Hire, train, and supervise all staff to ensure:
• Herd is maintained at the optimal level of health and soundness
• High level of guest customer service
• Best practices in horse care, horsemanship, and riding instruction
• Facility cleanliness, maintenance, and repair
• Tack and equipment maintenance and repair
• Staff support for special events and broadcasts Provide accounting and invoicing reports Maintain equine medical and training records Write articles for the ranch magazine, “Distinctly Dunrovin” Develop and produce programming for Days at Dunrovin Host broadcasts and serve as on-air talent:
• Demonstrate best practices in horsemanship and stable management
• Conduct interviews with experts in the fields of ornithology, horsemanship, and topics chosen by Days At Dunrovin members
• Lead interactive games and contests
• Interact with members in ranch’s online chat rooms
• Encourage Days At Dunrovin membership via social media
- RANCH MANAGER AND BROADCAST PRODUCER/HOST at DUNROVIN GUEST RANCH
- RANCH MANAGER at
2 years at this Job
- B.A. - Humanities
- - Social Ecology
Assistant Broadcast Producer for ESPN “Impact” and “The Locker Room”
• Talent recruiter pertaining to on-air talent
• Console Mixer
• Program curator
• Research and digital developer
- Associate Producer at ESPN Deportes
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communication
Produce creative content for internal marketing collateral. Produced the Design Leadership Conference for Branding Department. Produced creative films for Dreamforce. Interfaced with Creative Directors and Executives to deliver creative vision for Salesforce brand and marketing.
- Senior Broadcast Producer at Salesforce
- Freelance Agency at
- Executive Producer at Motion Design and Effects
- Executive Producer at Production and Design Company
4 years at this Job
- - Film