Worked as live tv broadcast technician, assisting in the execution of live production. Also worked in post production, as editor of the local television production of Retirement Solutions. Responsibilities include, video editing with premiere, camera operation, floor directing, teleprompter, audio mixing, live switching and directing.
- Broadcast technician/video editor at Mills James Productions
- Camera Operator at Cleveland Indians
- Sales Associate at Cricket Wireless Authorized Retailer
- Social Media Specialist at Prosperity Haven
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Mass Media Communications - Mass Media Communications
- Broadcast live air primary and protect signals for AMC HD and SD, as well as WE TV HD SD, and Latin American affiliate channels - Expert in catching video and audio discrepancies such as audio drops, pixilation, video lags, etc. - Have experience in broadcasting priority live sport events, and switching between primary and backup signals when necessary. - Proficient with Harris switch board and Image store graphic placement
- Broadcast Technician at AMC Networks
- Senior Coordinator Operations at iN DEMAND
- Quality Assurance Supervisor / QA Technician at iN DEMAND
9 months at this Job
- - English, History and Chinese
- - Film Production
- Broadcast Technician at REELZ TV Network
- Technical Support / Multimedia Mentor at Bernalillo County Computer Clubhouse
- Broadcast Operator at KOB-TV
- Media Coordinator at New Mexico State University
12 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - NETWORKING TECHNOLOGY
- Bachelor's - Journalism
Las Vegas, NV
Broadcast Technician, PA-Production Assistant, Audio Engineer and Technical Director- August 2018-Current
• Responsible for editing videos (B-roll) and creating photo graphics before each show.
• Prepared studio prior each show.
• Sourced and created B-Roll and graphic visuals for Live Stream
• Engineered the audio board and coordinated guests and call ins on Skype and Google Hangouts.
• Trained in Fusion, Adobe Premier, Adobe Photoshop, Live Stream program and graphics/video program.
- Broadcast Technician, PA-Production Assistant, Audio Engineer and Technical Director at VSiN-Vegas Stats & Information Network
- Broadcast Technician - Part Time at CBS RADIO/ENTERCOM - Broadcast Media Company
- Promotions/Street Team Member - Part Time at
- Service & Pro-Shop Assistant/Valet at NICKLAUS CLUB
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism & Media Studies - Avid & Adobe Audition Software and Editing Systems
Job Description: Set up, operate, and maintain the electronic equipment used to transmit radio programs. Control audio equipment to regulate volume level and quality of sound during radio broadcasts. Operate transmitter to broadcast radio programs. Report equipment problems, ensure that repairs are made, and make emergency repairs to equipment when necessary and possible. Observe monitors and converse with station personnel to determine audio levels and to ascertain that programs are airing. Monitor strength, clarity, and reliability of incoming and outgoing signals, and adjust equipment as necessary to maintain quality broadcasts.
- Remote Broadcast Technician at Monster Media, LLC
- Remote Assistant at El Dorado Broadcasters
9 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Agriculture/Plant Science
• Install robotic camera system with cabling
• Install projectors and screens control
• Install audio mics speakers and assisted listening
• Install digital mixers, ajas for playback, DA for multiplayer, and route cables
• Run necessary cabling for servers and rack routing
- Broadcast Technician at Diversified Maintenance Systems LLC
- Camera Operator at Worldstage
- Production manager at Oxygen Eventworks
- Camera Operator/Editor at PHOKIS PHILMS, LLC
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - C.O.C General AV Practices
- B.S. - TV Production Video Editing
• Provide support for the installation, diagnosis, and maintenance of on-air video, audio, RF, baseband, signal processing, transport and transmission equipment.
• Maintain and Monitor NOAA weather, State Police and FBI Radio Channels
• Report equipment problems ensure that repairs are made and make emergency repairs to equipment when necessary and possible.
• Maintain recording or broadcasting equipment. Notify others of equipment problems.
• Monitor strength, clarity, and reliability of incoming and outgoing signals and adjust equipment as necessary to maintain quality broadcasts.
• Travel to other transmitter locations throughout the state to maintain proper maintenance of equipment and facility.
- Broadcast Technician at Kentucky Educational Television
- 25Q Multichannel Transmission Systems Operator at United States Army (Signal/Communications) National Guard
- Reset Engineer at Comtech Telecommunications Corp
3 months at this Job
Operate robotic studio cameras and assist with preparation of on-air talent and guests' microphones/IFB's for Morning and Weekend news. Setup studio equipment for daily news shows. Operate teleprompter for various news shows. Audio Tech for Weekday morning show. Edit and ingest news topicals and promos. Directing experience.
- BROADCAST TECHNICIAN at CBS
- TECHNICAL OPERATIONS ASSISTANT at ABC 33/40 NEWS
- COLLECTIONS AND DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT at TUSCALOOSA PUBLIC LIBRARY
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- B. A. - Telecommunication and Film
capabilities. Production and My responsibilities include: staging experience. Social Provide operational support of video transmission systems. media capabilities include Work with vendors or other engineering personnel to troubleshoot creating and producing equipment issues, install system updates and equipment upgrades. content. Camera and utility operation such as mobo cam and remote operation. Video matrix operation and technical and audio operations. EVS operation and video editing and streaming duties
- BROADCAST TECHNICIAN at CAPITAL ONE ARENA
- VIDEO/LED TECHNICIAN at NATIONALS PARK
- AUDIO AND VIDEO TECHNICIAN at Microsoft/Tritech AV
- NETWORK FIELD TECHNICIAN at MLB Advanced Media/TDC.com
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Associate in Arts degree in Information Systems - Information Systems
Responsibilities: (all listed below are for News, Pregame/Postgame shows and Network specials) - Audio: operate Solid State Logic C100 and Summa Calrec audio board - Camera: operate Sony studio camera and Jimmy Jib studio camera - Stage Manager: organize talent, news sets and crew for in studio broadcasts - Technical Director: operate Sony MVS 8000/8000MF Digital Switcher - Video Shading: operate studio camera controls to maintain a quality and color balanced camera shot - Video Playback: operate Avid News Command and Harris NXOS playback and record systems - Graphics Playback: operate ISQ (Intelligence Sequencer) connected to the LUCI and Lyric Chyron Systems - Teleprompter: operate QMaster Teleprompter system - Build up and breakdown of remote broadcast drops in the Wells Fargo Center and Citizens Bank Ballpark - Patching of audio and video via the Wells Fargo Center Interconnect room for remote broadcast drops - Involved in the following shows: Nissan, Chevrolet and Sloane Toyota Sportsnet Central News shows; Phillies, Flyers, Eagles and Sixers Pregame and Postgame Live; Philly Sports Talk (formerly Daily News Live); Quick Slants; Eagles Extra; Phillies Focus; Phillies Clubhouse; Behind the Pinstripes; The Orange Line; Full Contact
- Broadcast Technician 2 at NBC Sports Philadelphia
- Audience Response Technician at Meridia Interactive
- Profiler, Graphics/Audio Operator at The Racing Network
- Production Assistant/Tape Operator at Tri-State Media
14 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication - Communication