• Responsible for installation, diagnosis, and maintenance of on-air video, audio, RF, baseband, signal processing, and transport/transmission equipment which include high-power amplifiers (Klystrons/TWT's), antenna tracking, up/downlink signal processors, digital video compression (MPEG2/MPEG4), network adapters, video/audio routers, multiplexers, modulators, and demodulators
• Troubleshoots television broadcast, transport, and transmission issues
• Part of project research, design, planning, implementation, procedure documentation, and training team
- SATELLITE BROADCAST TECHNICIAN at DIRECTV
- SENIOR FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER at SMITHS DETECTION
- TELEPORT MAINTENANCE ENGINEER at INTELSAT
- STATION ENGINEER at General Dynamics
8 years at this Job
- - Electronics Engineering Technology
Operate a centralized broadcast Master Control facility for 27 Fox O&O affiliates. - Possess in-depth troubleshooting skills. - Experienced with IT architecture and infrastructure. - Experienced with Miranda iTX server automation and play out systems. - Understanding of TCP/IP networking, windows server/client platforms, high performance storage systems and video encoding/delivery systems. - Experienced with waveform, monitors, statmon and digital nirvana monitorIQ. - Maintain station logs. - Edit discrepancy reports for dissemination.
- Senior Broadcast Technician at FTS-HUB
- Master Control/T.O.C. Operator at WRBW MY
- Director, Master Control Operator, Production Specialist and Camera Operator at WFXL FOX
- Aerial and Motion Picture Photographer at United States Navy
8 years at this Job
- Associate of Science - Film Production Technology
- Broadcast Technician at KCNC-TV
- Technical Director, Audio Operator, Computer Graphics Operator, Studio Camera Operator at Master Control
- Technical Director, Robotic Studio Camera Operator at Master Control
23 years at this Job
- - Full Stack Web Development
- High school
• Create and edit media content utilizing various software applications and operating systems (Adobe Creative Suite, Windows 7,8,10 and Mac OS X)
• Operate and troubleshoot broadcast equipment (satellite, microwave and IP based live video streaming devices, cameras, microphones)
• Route live data streams from national and local broadcast sources through internal codecs for conversion to audio and video files
• Map shares across the network to allow access to media files by other users
• Troubleshoot new and upgraded software and train other users on software
• Set up and carry out live shots and interviews on location outside the studio
- Broadcast Technician at WBAL
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
Monitoring video feeds ranging from what is coming in from the source, through compression to the signal being transmitted to customers for any issues. Including east coast, west coast and international channels.
- Broadcast Technician at Dish Network Echostar
- Work Order Coordinator at Comcast Business
- Lead Fraud Investigator at Intellisource
4 months at this Job
- Associate - Diesel Technology
• Set up video capture utilizing Black Magic and/or Grass Valley Edius video capture software.
• Evaluate and verify bit rates, use video compression codecs like: H.264, MXF, and Quick time
• Used digital router to route tape or IP video sources to compression workstations.
• Trimmed and edited video clips in AVID and/or Adobe Premiere.
• Performed optimization of different video codecs and various video bit rate tests to ensure best video quality and maximum client satisfaction.
• Created compliant digital video streams for playback with lip sync with quality assurance.
• Encoded and created metadata of all digital media to be web-ready for NASA's online properties.
• Distributed NASA's video content to multiple media outlets and video streaming services via Verizon AVOC, FTP, and NASA's online video archive.
• Performed quality checking of files for visual and sound quality as well as making sure the videos are FCC compliant before completing digitization.
• Managed NASA's Video and Image Archive. Uploaded content, inputted titles, descriptions, metadata, and filenames into multiple public and inhouse databases.
• Troubleshooted any technical issues that prevents video content from being distributed.
• Created NASA Television schedules. Inserted TV programs, promos, and ID's into on-air playlists and distribute them to uplink facilities.
- Broadcast Technician at NASA TV
- Master Control Operator at Viacom
- Master Control Operator at Media General
4 years at this Job
- - General Studies
6 years, 10 months at this Job
• Install robotic camera system with cabling
• Install projectors and screens control
• Install audio mics speakers and assisted listening
• Install digital mixers, ajas for playback, DA for multiplayer, and route cables
• Run necessary cabling for servers and rack routing
- Broadcast Technician at Diversified Maintenance Systems LLC
- Camera Operator at Worldstage
- AV Technician/ production manager at Oxygen Eventworks
- Camera Operator/Editor at PHOKIS PHILMS, LLC
2 years at this Job
- - C.O.C General AV Practices
- B.S. - TV Production
Providing Tech Support for NRA TV Studios in Washington, DC. and in Farmville, Va.
- FREELANCE-BROADCAST TECHNICIAN at NRA NEWS
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR AVL at IMMANUEL BIBLE CHURCH
- AV tech support, installation and repair at IMMANUEL BIBLE CHURCH
- Production installer/tech at CAM & COMPANY
10 years, 7 months at this Job
- HS DIPLOMA
- - theater and gym
Field Supervisor Job Duties:
• Project management
• Supervise and coordinate assigned crews
• Attend General Contractor meetings to maintain project momentum Broadcast Technician Job Duties:
• Broadcast engineering
• Preventative maintenance on transmitter sites
• Transmitter installation, repairs, and upgrades
• Building and designing radio station studios
• On call rotation, 24/7 availability every other week Other Job Duties:
• Installed company GPS tracking equipment
• Managed warehouse and inventory
• Purchased necessary parts and equipment, within provided specification requirements and budget.
- Field Supervisor / Broadcast Engineer at Broadcast Works
- Security Systems Technician at Progressive Protection Security Systems Inc
- Head of Floor Staff/DJ at Oakley's Texas Bar
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science in Digital Forensics Technology - Digital Forensics Technology
- Associate of Applied Science in Computer Maintenance Technology - Computer Maintenance Technology