Serves as Broker Assistant responsible for issuing broker contracts to confirm trade between U.S./Canadian sellers and overseas buyers. Liaises between seller and buyer for execution of contracts, including resolution of logistics and documentation issues.
- Broker Assistant at AGNIEL COMMODITIES, LLC
- Logistics & Documentation Manager at INTERSTATE COMMODITIES, INC
- Logistics Specialist at LANSING TRADE GROUP, LLC
- Logistics Coordinator at PHOENIX COMMODITIES USA, LLC
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Journalism/Business
Austin, Texas March 2017 - Current Worked three different administrative/office assistant temporary assignments over the course of two months with Texas' Largest Employee-Owned Staffing Service and Placement Firm -The Retail Connection, Broker's Assistant ◦ Assisted with reconciliation of accounts, answered client calls regarding property information, and mailed property billings to corresponding tenants -Planview, Front Office Receptionist ◦ Greeted guests in person and on phone, directing inquiries to designated departments. Helped maintain log books, including sign-in/out logs, front desk expenditures, and calls received. Assisted with sorting and signing for daily incoming correspondence. -Ryan Companies, Front Office Receptionist ◦ Greeting office visitors, answering the company's main phone line, setting up meeting rooms, mail distribution, office supply purchases, and other general office administration. Took part in special projects and other tasks as assigned.
- Broker's Assistant at Burnett Staffing Specialists
- Account Manager at American Honda Financial Services
- Administrative Assistant at Powell Ebert & Smolik P.C
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Communications - Communications
As the assistant to the Broker/General Manager of the branch, I am responsible for handling the digital and social media marketing aspect of the operation, meaning I am well equipped to analyze and assess situations and find a way to solve it creatively. My position also allows me to build rapport with clients or potential leads, meaning I am willing and able to talk to people about what I'm passionate about. Furthermore, I have successfully generated the sale of 2 properties while working under the Broker/General Manager through the use of social media promotional strategies as well as hosting open houses.
- Broker's Assistant at Century 21 Bright Horizons
- Cashier/Server at Klatch Coffee
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - Business Marketing
Responsible for incoming listings, setting up photography, handling open houses, ensuring all properties are marketed to the best of my ability and Sold within minimal time. Coordinating broker open houses, front end communication such as surveys, appraisal info, seller's disclosures, and making sure clients feel completely confident in our abilities to sell their properties. Extensive use of clouds, Excel, Word, Gmail, Drive, shared Calendars, and client communication. Handles all aspects of client interaction from their first call, to closing date.
- Licensed Agent, Lake Conroe Realty at Listing Team & Broker Assistant
- Office Manager at Lake Conroe Realty
- Remote Admin Assistant at Rebecca Creek Distillery
- Waitress/ Bartender at Wolfies Restaurant
3 years at this Job
- - Business Management
Primary support for Broker in this Local Realty Firm. Responsibilities include balancing monthly escrow accounts, monthly report processing and tracking, answering multi-line phones, entering clients information into calyx software and filing documents.
- Broker Assistant at New Vision Realty
- ASSISTANT at Wiley & Associates
- Representative at Allen
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Prepare correspondence, documents, invoices with direction from broker
● Perform general administration duties such as answering phones, faxing, filing, arrangements appointments
● Provide high level support and leverage to multiple assigned real estate transactions
● Create and edit presentations for prospect clients meetings Assist with gathering research information and gathering building information
● Update and maintain database to track prospect clients and deal information
● Driving around with prospect clients and showing them properties in different areas
- BROKER ASSISTANT at Amerex Realty Group
- TRANSACTION COORDINATOR at Exit Realty
- LOAN OFFICER ASSISTANT at Accomplishes Bank
- DENTAL ASSISTANT at Carlos Mala Paz Dental Clinic
3 years at this Job
- Associate - Real Estate Assistant
Affordable Financial Services 2018-2019
Orange City, Fl
Health Insurance Broker Assistant
• Responsible to maintain and update office calendar; coordinate, and schedule appointments.
• Maintain and update customers contact information in data base; keep such information confidential.
• Assist in collecting and analyzing customer personal information for completion of health plan application.
• Scan and submit customer application via email and/or fax.
• File customer health plan application according to insurance company.
• Respond to calls and emails; direct inquiries to Health Insurance Broker.
● Fulfill other clerical duties as needed and special projects.
- Health Insurance Broker Assistant at Affordable Financial Services
- Coordinating Manager /Leave of Absence at New York City health + hospitals corporation
- Coordinating Manager /Leave of Absence at Woodhull Hospital- New York City health + hospitals corporation
- Assist Labor Relation representative and execute a fair and just determination at Coney Island Hospital- New York City health + hospitals corporation
10 months at this Job
- None - Business Administration
Broker assistants provide support to brokers; my duties vary depending on the type of employer.
• Curate marketing brochures for listings and potential listings.
• Research properties that are of interest to brokers and/or clients
• Created company advertising
- Broker's Assistant at Town and Country Realty
- Sales Consultant at Mile High Acura
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
- Diploma - Basic Courses
Oversee all aspects of sellers transitions from initial contact to executed purchase agreements : Prepare all listing materials Coordinate showings and obtain feedback Input all listing information in MLS Summit all necessary documentation to broker for file compliance Responsible for all brokers marketing Lead generation and follow up
- Broker Assistant at The Reid Group
- Real Estate Broker at Home Selling Solutions
- Leasing Agent at Wilson residential properties
- Associate Broker at Halsted Properties
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Some college
Maintains accurate customer account records. Make outgoing calls to prospects Assists in the opening of customer accounts. Processes customer account changes. Provides reports and other information to broker. Responds to customer inquiries; research questions; resolve problems. Performs various administrative duties (i.e. typing, filing, answer phones, etc.) Knowledge and strong focus on processes for providing exemplary customer service. Interpersonal skills and communication skills (both written and verbal). Ability to work independently and in a group environment. Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, spread sheet applications, managing files and records, and other office procedures and terminology. (MLS, realtor.com, VORTEX, etc.)
- Broker's Assistant at TOWN AND COUNTRY ELITE REALTY
- Manager at The Wireless Center
- Area Manager at Cricket
- Sales Canvasser at Paramount Builders
1 year at this Job
- High school or equivalent