441 G Street NW, Washington, DC 20314-1000 United States 06/2015 - present Salary: 60,514.00 USD Per Year Hours per week: Intermittent/variable Series: 0560 Pay Plan: GS Grade: 11 Budget Analyst: (This is a federal job) This is an appointment primarily in support of FEMA and disaster relief. Additionally the position supports staffing shortfalls or temporary assignments until permanent recruitment actions are completed. Below is a description of the current assignment with USACE, Fort Worth District, 8/27/2015 - present.
- Budget Analyst at U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Rehired Annuitant Office
- Budget Analyst/Data Modeler at U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Rehired Annuitant Office
- Technical Writer at U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Rehired Annuitant Office
- Budget Analyst at U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Institute of Water Resources
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Medical Laboratory Technology
7450 Heritage Village Plaza, Suite 201 Gainesville, VA 20155 United States 10/2010 - Present Hours per week: 40 Budget Analyst Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: I have 12 years of specialized experience as a Budget Analyst (Contractor for General Services Administration) performing the following types of tasks: reviewing budgetary and financial management guidance, policies, and procedures for program offices; preparing portions of operational budget forecasts and estimates; writing narrative justifications of projected funding needs; and preparing budget reports covering the status of funds, expenses, and obligations. My duties include executing and conducting fiscal year budget estimates, rent estimates and reviewing budget calls, preparing, analyzing and submitting budget allocation information for different budget accounts. Monitoring the execution of approved and/or earmarked operating budget to assure funds allocation. I am responsible in analyzing budget updates, revisions, provide evaluation and guidance on budget submissions. Verifying accuracy and adequacy of budget data submitted in comparison to historical documents, data trends. Assisting and advising the upper management in the development of budget requests. Analyzing and evaluating continual changes in program plans, funding and their effect on financial and budget program milestones, following qualitative and quantitative analytical methods and formulations. As part of my responsibilities, I also coordinate customer support between our agencies, customers and respond to queries. Comparing financial reports, initial budget estimates to actual numbers. Compiling narrative and statistical materials and other information for the use of high-level officials. Supervisor: Carol Vance (202-438-8014 - GSA) Supervisor: Donna Cooper ( Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
- Budget Analyst at Prosource Consulting, LLC
- Budget Analyst at GRD Construction Co
- Project Specialist at Turkish Embassy, Defense Office
8 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's Degree
Assigned budget analyst for USAFMCOM Command Group, Headquarters and Army Financial Services Directorate. Performs monthly analysis of funding to assess project status and sufficiency of funds to complete projects. Continuously communicate with customers regarding the status of their funding in order to address shortfall/overages. Performs budget deviation analysis and recommends corrective actions when there is significant deviation from the FY Spend Plan. Determine alternative strategies or methods of funding.
- Budget Analyst at US Army Financial Management Command
- Budget Officer at Blue Grass Chemical Activity
- Budget Analyst, Special Operations Forces Support Activity at PEO SOFSA
- Legal Instrument Examiner (LIE) at Veterans Benefits Administration Eastern Area Fiduciary Hub
5 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Graduate Certificate - General Practice Paralegal Studies
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Economics and Finance
1010 Delafield Road Pittsburgh, PA 15201 United States 11/2017 - Present ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hours per week: 40 Series: 0560 Pay Plan: GS Grade: 9-4 Budget Analyst (This is a federal job) Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Perform specialized budgetary functions and related activities pertaining to Community Base Care Functions, Social Work Service and Fiscal Department. I'm Responsible for task involved in managing obligation fund control points, budget formulation, execution and allocations of funds associated with CBC as the Budget Fee Coordinator. Performs cost effectiveness studies using various fiscal service records and reports. I work on FBCS website to assist with the H/HHA program I also review fee basis batches of consults and authorizations. I open adjust and reconcile and closeout 1358s monthly and assist section of the Non-VA care (NVCC) on numerous occasions. Prepare bills of collection when necessary for overpayment or incorrect payment to vendors. I'm responsible for budgetary analysis to formulate, revise and determine fund requirements and maintenance of an annual budget. this includes analysis of fund control points, projecting costs for payments from fund control points. Review and check accuracy and adequacy of the budget justification data submitted in support of the budget estimates or requests for allotments. I do researches on returned checks, audits duplicate payment reports, and audit Allocations and distributing funds from FCP (fund control points) to cover purchases orders, salaries (1358's) invoices, Veterans study participant payments and 2237's in VISTA Reports to the CBC Supervisors regarding high cost and high-volume service purchased through Non-VA sources versus obtained through VA resources Research has a two-year budget over two million dollars. I create spreadsheets that show the progress of the yearly budget, obligation amount for the month versus the actual amount spent for review as needed. I keep a record of accounting and projection of fund control points to request adjustments and additional funds if necessary for medical care share cost. I work with Purchase Cards, GSA, SAMS 7, USA Bank to create PO receive and reconcile all orders. Monitors increases and decreases of 1358s and 2237s as appropriate with fiscal services requirements. Maintains statistical reports and records to project budget levels during the fiscal year and for the next budget submission. Tracks the amounts spent on annual contract verses in-house maintenance. I use quarterly reports for keeping and running monthly totals to ensure accurate data. communicating efficiently with the finance department to expedite all transfers. Coordinate meetings with staff, services, VISN and affiliates (West Virginia VA, Ohio VA, Erie VA and All the C Box locations within the Butler County Pennsylvania Locations. Supervisor: Brian Avant (4125089466) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
- Budget Analyst at Department of Veteran Affairs Administration Hospital
- Accounting Technician at Department of Veteran Affairs Administration Hospital
- Medical Support Assistant/Department of Defense Clinic at Department of Veteran Affairs Administration Hospital
- Medical Support Clerk/Department of Ward Administration at Department of Veteran Affairs Administration Hospital
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
1001 Holleman East Drive College Station, TX 77840 United States 06/2015 - Present Hours per w eek: 40 Series: 0560 Pay Plan: GS Grade: 11 Budget Analyst (This is a federal job) Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: As a Budget Analyst for U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Agriculture Research Service one of my major duties is to provide support to managers and program specialists in the budget formulation process. Also I compiles background and historical data and documentation to assist in the development of budget estimates and justifications and to identify operating costs. I review appropriated budget requests and Annual Resource Management Plans (ARMP) for compliance with rules, regulations and guidelines. I also identifies significant issues relating to funding opportunities, funding, deficiencies, and conflicts for resources. I provide advisory service to ARS program officials requiring interaction with the Budget and Program Management Staff (BPMS) and outside agencies or organizations. I work with program managers with information concerning the request for or use of funds. Researches and provides official documentation to satisfy audit requirements from within and outside the Agency. This information is often of a preventative nature to avoid potential problems, including clarification concerning legality of expenditures. I coordinate requests for funding from discretionary fund sources and develops information and recommendations on which managers controlling the funds can make decisions. I attends meetings, conferences, and work groups to resolve complex problems. Also trains federal and non-federal personnel on ARS, USDA, and government-wide policies, systems and procedures. I also maintains and utilizes databases, accounting/financial/budget systems, and other automated systems to track and manage activities i.e. (SAP and Oracle). I tests changes to financial systems for accuracy before widespread dissemination to field location administrative personnel. I contribute to the preparation of budget estimates and justifications by extracting and presenting current and historical data. I have knowledge to assist program managers on matters such as the requirements and acceptability of routine budget documents and compiles historical data and documentation to assist managers and program staff with the development of budget requests and special reports of budgeting and programmatic information.
- Budget Analyst at USDA-ARS
- Reseach Analyst at USDA, Economic Research
- Program Assistant Coordinator at Office of Graduate Studies and Research Florida A&M Univ
- Graduate Research Associate at Center of Biological Control, Florida A&M Univ
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Leadership
- Master's Degree - Agribusiness
• Serve as Analyst for the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and Maritime Administration (MARAD) Appropriation Accounts
• The Chief Financial Officer and Assistant Secretary for Budget and Programs is the principal advisor to the Secretary of Transportation on the Department's budget, program performance, and all aspects of financial management. The office is also responsible for the budget and financial management functions of the Secretary's staff offices. My portfolio consists of a variety of projects and issues ranging from: o Budget Formulation, Justification, and Execution for designated Operating Administrations for DOT o Analyzing and Assessing Program Performance Measures for the Department in accordance with the 2010 Government Performance and Results Modernization Act (GPRA) o Analyzing and Assessing Departmental IT investments regarding the acquisition and procurement of enterprise infrastructure and relevant systems in accordance with the Federal IT Acquisition Reform Act (FITARA) o Analyzing and Assessing numerous influential factors concerning the Congressional Authorization, Reauthorization, and Appropriations of Departmental Programs and Agencies o Navigating and Coordinating the Approriations process for designated DOT Operating Administrations Budget Formulation, Justification, and Execution for designated Operating Administrations for DOT
- Budget Analyst at U.S. Department of Transportation, Office of the CFO, Budget and Programs
- Program Analyst at U.S. Department of Transportation, FHWA Office of Policy and Governmental Affairs
- Program Analyst at U.S. Department of Transportation, Office of the Chief Information Officer
- Staff Assistant at U.S. House of Representatives, Rep. Gary Peters (MI-09)
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- - M.P.S. Political Management
- Master of Public Administration - National Security
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
• Five College Movers: Was a crew Leader at five college movers running day to day operation and handling all interactions with the client from the very beginning of the move to the billing at the end have my dot card and can drive trucks up to 27 ft in length.
• Clean Solution: Owner and operator. Run a small cleaning business and handle the day to day office work while keeping the books
• Designed and built the website for All Points Movers and great with all Microsoft products and presenting a presentation
• Steve Runnels Contracting: Worked for a summer remodeling houses
• Ocean State Job Lot: Worked F-3 Crew went in every morning at 5 am to stock items from u boats. Helped customers around the store and find products,
• Hornerxpress: Warehouse associate filling orders and taking in orders, operating a fork lift.
• Dores Dental currently the Budget analyst and OSHA Director at Dores Dental. I have cut the spending of the office in half as we continue to grow in production and new patients. I also make sure the office is in complete compliance with OSHA and all staf is properly OSHA trained
• Marketing with Dores Dental I am the lead to all our Marketing campaigns
- Budget Analyst at Dores dental
1 year at this Job
- associates degree in Business Administration - Business Administration
Supervisor, Mr. Terry Harden, 831-386-3884. Assigned as Budget Analyst for Logistics Readiness Center Fort Hunter Liggett. Attained Financial Management Certification, Level 2, April 2016. Additional duties include Physical Security Officer, Employee Personnel Security, Cash Audit Officer. Also Plans and Operations Officer when required. Responsible for Directorate operating budget and ensuring ERMS and POM are up to date and accurate. Review reports of budgetary, financial and program activities, verifies obligation and disbursements occur on a timely basis. Advise Command staff and subordinate units on the status and availability of funds. Responsible for budget preparation and all contracting requirements for Supply and Services, Maintenance, Operations, Transportation and Ammunition Supply Point. Manage all reimbursable military interdepartmental purchase requests. Manage all Collection in Transit (FV50) for cash collections and cost transfers from the General Ledger. Manage all Cost Transfers and reimbursements for LRC services with Navy, Marines, Active Army, Coast Guard, National Guard and Special Forces or Civilian Law Enforcement. Approve and maintain all orders for DTS OMAR travel and manage LRC wide Government Travel Card hierarchy. Maintain prior year obligations/downloads for direct and reimbursable ledgers. Maintain GFEBS reporting and L4 approval for purchase requests. Manage and maintain daily status of funds reporting from GFEBS. Maintain receiving report approval for Wide Area Workflow. Manage and maintain Audit Readiness Files, as well as serves as LRC FHL Army Audit Readiness Champion. Ensure all suspense's and hiring actions are IAW ASC guidance. Attended Advanced Financial Management Course (AFMC) and completed Phase I, Senior Comptroller Studies. Proficient on automated systems technology such as GCSS-Army Financial Reviewer and Administrator, ODS COGNOS, GFEBS, ATLAS, ASIMS, RLAS, FED Travel, Defense Travel System (DTS), WEX Online, EDS Ogden, LIW and Microsoft applications.
- Budget Analyst at GS Grade-12
- Automated Supply Technician Chief Warrant Officer 3 at Warehouse Control
- Budget Analyst at VA Health Care System
- Budget Analyst, GS at US Army Reserves
5 years, 8 months at this Job
July 3, 2017 - Present L3 Vertex Aerospace Budget Analyst 40 hours per week · Tracked all personnel movements and pay for contract using spreadsheets · Entered funding breakdown when customer (DEA) provided funds into various systems utilized by employer and customer · Created accounting network codes Generated financial reports
- Budget Analyst at L-3 Vertex
- Account Clerk III at Ruchman and Associates
- Account Clerk II at ASRC/AMS
- General Clerk I at Margon, Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Business Administrative Technology
Budget analyst contractor located at the Army National Guard Headquarters in Arlington, VA responsible for providing government services and consulting solutions in the area of Accounting, Budget, Financial Services, and Program and Project Management that Facilitate the acquisition, procurement, planning, preparation, use, and execution of current and future year NGB budgets to support their programs, goals, objectives, and operations.
• Supports, coordinates, and monitors status of funds, budget and contract requirements, formulation, execution, and obligations for APPN levels 0100-O&M, 2020-OMA, 2060-NGPA, 2065-OMNG
• Analyst for multiple contracts with Department of Defense agencies and State-level military organizations providing staffing for financial, logistics, maintenance, human resources and acquisition personnel services.
• Provide guidance on federal procurement rules, regulations and laws and contract funding policies and procedures.
• Validates Purchase Requests (PR) for approved requirements packages in the General Fund Enterprise System (GFEBS) to ensure legal and regulatory requirements of Congress, OSD, and Secretary of the Army are observed.
• Develop cost-benefit analyses of proposed budgetary and program actions and advise NGB of most advantageous courses of action. Analyze dollar trade-offs between programs, such as cost and benefits of alternative budgetary and corresponding program options, and effects of changes in program emphasis and new legislation on budgets.
• Monitors the execution of the approved budgets, program obligations, and purchase order (PO) balances to analyze trends in spending and progress toward meeting budgetary requirements.
• Conduct joint accounting reviews with program managers to help reduce programs (non)unliquidated obligations (NULOs & ULOs), unmatched transactions/disbursements (UMTs & UMDs) and overall execution of program funds.
• Utilize pivot tables and graphs to compile ad-hoc reports, narratives and statistical materials concerning the budget and programs for briefs to top NGB officials, OSD, or Congressional Staff.
• Review current and prior budget/funding trends, and compile funding projections. Anticipate funding requirements for programs by reviewing execution plans and provide relevant data to NGB regarding reprogramming of funds between various programs and any unfunded requirements (UFRs).
• Review and be conversant with Congressional intent in Laws and Regulations, Defense Planning Guidance (DPG), Quad-annual Defense Review (QDR), The Army Plan (TAP), and Army Long Range Planning Guidance (ALRPG).
- BUDGET ANALYST at Gemini Industries
- FINANCIAL ANALYST at MCR LLC
- FINANCIAL MANAGER at Academy for Educational Development
- CONTRACT SPECIALIST at Public Broadcasting Company
5 years, 7 months at this Job