Finance/Budget Manager ♦ Coordinate the compilation and preparation of the agency's annual budget and departmental budget for submission to the Property Appraiser and Department of Revenue ♦ Maintain initial and on-going budget for all departments and funds. ♦ Monitor budget balances and advise the Property Appraiser and Chief Operating Officer on funds transfers. ♦ Prepare and document budget amendment requests as needed ♦ Manages the preparation and distribution of periodic financial reports ♦ Responsible for the management of the fleet vehicles and ensures compliance with the Agency's Driving Policies and Procedures ♦ Trains field personnel on fleet vehicle and driving policies and procedures ♦ Responsible for the Payroll Processing for the Agency. ♦ Ensure reports and disclosures comply with applicable governmental regulations, professional standards and organizational policies ♦ Supervise the coordination of all financial activities, which includes monitoring purchase requests; procurement process, revenue and expenditure records; contracts; payroll, accounts receivables and accounts payables ♦ Review, advise and direct the work of the Finance staff for accuracy, completeness and adherence to office policies and procedures. ♦ Reviews and updates financial policies and procedures as appropriate.
- Finance/Budget Manager at ORANGE COUNTY PROPERTY APPRAISER
- Accounting Manager at ADVANTAGE CAR RENTAL
- Accounts Payable Manager at HARD ROCK CAFÉ INTERNATIONAL
- Finance Manager at NORDSON CANADA
3 months at this Job
- CPA - 2005
Baltimore/Randallstown, MD; February 07 to Present
Reports (Direct Line) to a Lifebridge Health Director of Finance, with responsibility for oversight of the annual operations budget for Northwest Hospital, Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center & Hospital, and Courtland Gardens Geriatric Center. Reports (Dotted Line) to the COO, CEO, CNO, and VP of Finance for all Facilities.
• Coordinate with Executive Management and Department heads on the preparation of their annual budget submissions.
• Special projects including compilation of financial data to be used for corporate business planning, preparation of financial and budget presentations.
• Manage multi-million dollar Performance Improvement Initiatives throughout LifeBridge Health Post Acute Care. Responsibilities include indentifying, implementing, and tracking expense reductions and/or revenue enhancements.
• Direct Supervision of 1.0 FTE of Professional Staff.
- Budget Manager at Northwest Hospital Center & LifeBridge Health Post Acute
- Business Manager at Jewish Foundation for Group Homes, Inc
- Acquisitions Accountant at University of Vermont Libraries
- Nationally certified Firefighter Level II, Airport Firefighter at United States Air Force, Vermont Air National Guard
11 years, 11 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Management
- Associate Degree - Fire Science
- Associate Degree in General Studies - General Studies
- - Goodfellow Air Force Base
Credit Excel books with different spread sheets to keep track of payroll and other expenses of sporting events and also create sheets to track revenues earned from sporting events and link back to a main budget to calculate profit or loss for all events held.
- budget manager at Golden Goal Sports Facility
- Intern at roger locks- cpa
- Machine Operator at Mack Molding
- Bookkeeper at AGD roofing
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Buissness Managment
- Associates - accounting
• Applied expert level knowledge in Microsoft Excel, as well as extensive business systems creation experience, to streamline and enhance reporting.
• Charged with developing and implementing a budgeting system, which improved efficiencies and enhanced the Agency's ability to deliver services to children.
• Managed day-to-day operations in one or more of the following Business Services disciplines: Budget, Accounting, Internal Controls, Cash Reporting and Control, Financial Reporting.
• Researched, analyzed, and evaluated policy and procedures as they relate to the business systems.
• Provided advice and counsel to professional staff in response to requests concerning fiscal issues.
- Budget Manager at Arizona State Schools for the Deaf and Blind
- Finance, Operations, and Technology Director at Arizona Department of Education
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
Responsible for the agency's biennial budget and annual agency operation plan. Responsible for monitoring and reviews work on a regular basis to ensure adherence to instructions, deadlines, procedures, and to ensure the delivery of services. Assists in budget preparation and monitors budget for the agency and individual federal grants. Researches and analyzes data pertinent to work programs and department goals and objectives and prepares reports explaining findings. Provides assistance in resolving fiscal related and technical issues. Alerts supervisors of potential problems in assigned programs/major job duties and makes recommendations for solutions.
- Budget Manager at Arkansas Department of Workforce Services
- Fiscal Support Supervisor, Budget Team at AR Dept. of Workforce Services
- Budget Specialist at AR Dept. of Workforce Services
- Store Director at PetSmart, Inc
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- - leadership
- - Sales
- B.B.A. - Management
- B.B.A. - Management
manage budget for 30 programs and 20 events through a spreadsheet, present ideas to coworkers, attend biweekly meetings, complete reimbursements, present budget changes annually
- Budget Manager at Santa Clara Community Action Program
- Sustainability Guide at Santa Clara University
- ENACT Member at Santa Clara University
- Sandwich Partner at Homegrown Sustainable Sandwiches
3 months at this Job
- - Business and Environmental Studies
• Controller of the Department of Communication Studies' budget/funds/accounts
• Ensures that the Department complies with state and federal industry policies and regulations
• Prepares Travel and Complex Payments paperwork for Faculty and Staff
• Prepares contracts for Part-time Faculty
• Point of contact for Department's purchases
• Manages student workers in front office area
- Budget Manager at UNC Charlotte the Department of Communication Studies
- Administrative Support Specialist/Office Assistant at UNCC Travel and Complex Payments/Payroll
- Temp/PT Agent at Medical Specialties Inc
- Sales Assistant at Silhouette
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Education - Mathematics and Social Studies-Middle Grades
- Associates of Science - Technology
• Manage Arlington Office Legal Department
• Manage and approve budgets within the Legal Department
• Provide monthly budget reports to The Office of the General Counsel (OGC) and present quarterly budget reviews to the OGC Leadership Team
• Responsible for automating the budget tracking and reporting process for OGC Administrative/Systems Oversight
• Provide support to the Senior Deputy General Counsel and Senior Vice President
• Provide administrative support to hospital counsel
• Responsible for automating the contracts intake process for OGC
• Serve as the Purchasing Budget Manager for OGC
• System Administrator for MediTract contract system
• Prepare and process vendor payments
• Responsible for processing Payroll
• Coordinate meeting registration and travel arrangements and submit appropriate expense reports
• Manage schedules and calendar appointments
• Assist with on-boarding and training of new hires
• Assist with special projects as assigned Regulatory/ Compliance
• Assist with contract review and database administration for the Physician Contracts Office (PCO)
• Assist with periodic audits of the PCO
• Review and approve medical records requests and document subpoenas
- EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT AND ASSISTED BUDGET MANAGER at MEDSTAR HEALTH, INC
- EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO GENERAL COUNSEL at Integrated Health Services, Inc
- LEGAL SECRETARY at ALEXANDER & ALEXANDER INC
8 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate in Arts degree - Business Administration
• Manage the annual projection and budgeting processes, working with leaders and other finance professionals to stay on track and develop strategies to achieve the desired margin.
• Develop and implement new budgeting processes and reporting hierarchies to better fit the organization.
• Oversee the implementation of new Allscripts – EPSi budget software in coordination with other departments.
• Coordinate annual capital budget.
• Lead the Sr. Systems Analyst responsible for budget systems and processes.
- Budget Manager at Baptist Health Care
- Accountant at Kelly's Air Conditioning Corp
- Finance Manager at EmCare Physician Services
- Planning and Analytics Coordinator at Sacred Heart Health System-Ascension Health
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Accounting/Controllership
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Finance
- Associate of Arts - Business
• 1 of 4 Financial Managers overseeing profit/loss, cash flow, and variance reporting for the Moores Cancer Center (MCC) financial portfolio with primary focus on our $15M administrative core operating budget.
• Managed departmental support budget for new Principal Investigators receiving multi-year recruitment funding ($5M annually) & informed Leadership regarding strategic funding opportunities available.
• Directs workflow for Financial Analyst I supporting the Dept of Medicine/Divisions of Blood & Marrow Transplant & Fiscal Assistant.
• Works collaboratively with Assoc. CFO to develop budget & scenario proposals for Health System Leadership (CEO, CFO) monthly update meetings.
• Provides consultative support to MCC Fund Managers regarding multi-year projects to forecast projected funding gaps.
- Finance/Budget Manager at Moores Cancer Center
- Fund Manager at Moores Cancer Center
- Fiscal Assistant at Dean's Office, Jacobs School
2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Economics
- - Business