Budget Manager for the Immunization, Infectious Disease, Radiation Control, Cosmetology, Athletic Commission, Message Therapy, Health Facilities, Medical Marijuana, Emergency Response and Preparedness, Suicide and Injury Prevention, Pharmacy Services, Controlled Substances and Prescription Drug Monitoring Program, Stroke and STEMI, Office of Rural Health, and the Trauma System. The Center for Health Protection has a total budget of $100,000,000. Directs the activities of a medium-sized professional and administrative support staff by interviewing applicants, hiring, terminating, assigning and reviewing work, training, and evaluating the performance of incumbents. Service as the Center representative and liaison for all fiscal related matters as needed. Complete the Annual Operations Plan and Biennial Budget Process for the Center Complete monthly federal grants, expenditure, open commitment, and appropriation reports. Complete pre cost allocation transaction review report (PATRICA). Analyzes monthly budgeting and accounting reports such as the Agency cost allocation, federal grants, State expenditures, and appropriation reports to maintain expenditure controls. Manage federal, state, and local grants for the Center for Health Protection Examines budget estimates for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with procedures and regulations Review coding validation table for errors. Provides advice and technical assistance with cost analysis, fiscal allocation, and budget preparation. Review Grants, Contracts, and Reimbursement Awards or Agreements for accuracy. Complete Certification of Income Statements and Financial Status Reports (FSR). Set up internal orders and cost centers. Prepares information for audits and follow-ups on findings. Complete appropriation, Miscellaneous Federal Grants (MFG), and Regional/Agency funding requests. Develop Project Budgets and complete grant applications. Preforms cost-benefit analyses to compare operating programs, review financial requests, or explore alternative financing methods. Create sub-grants/sub-grant amendments as needed Initiate paperwork for Technical Services Agreements and Professional and Consulting Services Contracts to be created. Conduct random site visits on sub grantees to ensure federal and state guidelines are utilized Initiate quotes, bids for goods, services, and sole source agreements Verify Purchase Order creation and request Purchase Orders to be closed at year-end.
- Budget Manager at Arkansas Department of Health
- Deli Clerk at THE KROGER COMPANY
- State Budget Analyst at Arkansas Department of Finance and Administration
- Vice President at Cultural Council Committee
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Economics
Clinical trials portfolio budget manager working with a portfolio of over 7,000 clinical trials with Federal R&D funding of $950 million Seasoned negotiator determining Federal/Industry budgets for cutting-edge device and drug trials Analyze budgets, grants, contracts, protocols, consents, and provide Medicare Coverage Analysis for federal compliance, reimbursement and expense management.
Clinical trials portfolio budget manager working with a portfolio of over 7,000 clinical trials with Federal R&D funding of $950 million
Seasoned negotiator determining Federal/Industry budgets for cutting-edge device and drug trials
Analyze budgets, grants, contracts, protocols, consents, and provide Medicare Coverage Analysis for federal compliance, reimbursement and expense management.
- Clinical Trials Budget Manager at University Of Washington
- Executive Consultant : Finance, Project Management, Technology Solutions at Cambia Health Solutions, Microsoft, Puget Sound Regional Transit
- Vice President at Sterling Savings, US Bank, Wells Fargo, Bank of America,
- Global Executive Training and Hotel Operations at Hotel Nikko
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master's - Finance and Marketing
- Bachelor's - History and English Literature
- Coursework - Pre-Med Studies (2.5 Years)
- Audited CPA Coursework - Public Accounting
• Plans, organizes, and coordinates preparation of the City's short-term operating budget and long-term Capital Improvement Program
• Prepare revenue and expenditure forecasts based on prior year history and information from the Department of Revenue
• Demonstrated knowledge of state-of-the-art budgeting techniques and identification of issues
• Prepare and submit the Truth in Millage forms to Florida Department of Revenue Property Tax Oversight within timeline
• Provide union proposal calculation per union request and the city's counter offers to HR
• Prepare for Request Commission Action form and Amendment for Finance Department for commissioners meeting
• Review Accounts Payable Slip to ensure to match with invoiced amount and charge to correct account number
• Review the purchase order requests for the funding availability, account numbers and proper documentations
• Update and maintain m Budget with proposed budget and actual from prior year
• Update and maintain project spending status and report to Finance Director and City Manager
• Update and maintain the contract list and notify to the department for renewal
• Work with IT department to create the web base templates to provide paperless workflow
• Support and track the capital spending to capitalized the asset
• Participate and support new ERP implementation
• Conducts expenditure and revenue analysis and prepare the budget amendments as needed
• Initiates enhancements the budgeting techniques and make recommendations to Finance Director
- BUDGET MANAGER at CITY OF DELAND
- FINANCIAL ANALYST at SIEMENS ENERGY INC
- FINANCIAL ANALYST at SIEMENS ENERGY INC
- ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN at SIEMENS ENGERGY INC
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- MS - ACCOUNTING
Develop and maintain agency-wide budget of $68M for 215 programs serving more than 30k children and their families in under-served urban neighborhoods with focuses on behavioral health, early childhood education, healthy homes and integrated care, prevention and support, and youth development. Perform analysis, cost control, and budget modifications for federal, state, city contracts, foundations and private donors. Monitor programs’ fiscal health and provide annual/quarterly forecasting for periodic budget modifications. Perform accounting duties, general ledger reconciliations and journal entries when needed. Assist with federal/state/city and internal audits. Select Contributions: * Serve as financial liaison between executive management, government agencies, and program site managers. * Initiate processes to improve quality control and reduce over and underspending trends. * Conduct historical analysis and industry comparison in effort to coach best fiscal and programmatic practices to increase efficiency
Develop and maintain agency-wide budget of $68M for 215 programs serving more than 30k children and their families in under-served urban neighborhoods with focuses on behavioral health, early childhood education, healthy homes and integrated care, prevention and support, and youth development. Perform analysis, cost control, and budget modifications for federal, state, city contracts, foundations and private donors. Monitor programs’ fiscal health and provide annual/quarterly forecasting for periodic budget modifications. Perform accounting duties, general ledger reconciliations and journal entries when needed. Assist with federal/state/city and internal audits.
* Serve as financial liaison between executive management, government agencies, and program site managers.
* Initiate processes to improve quality control and reduce over and underspending trends.
* Conduct historical analysis and industry comparison in effort to coach best fiscal and programmatic practices to increase efficiency
- Budget Manager at THE CHILD CENTER OF NY
- Director at Contracts & Budgets
- Program Director at
- Program Director at Union Settlement Association
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Sociology
- - Partnership for Afterschool Education
Create and maintain all budgets for approximately 35 Homeowners Association, customer service, accounts payable, answer phones, solve day-to-day problems for homeowners, report to Board of Directors for the homeowner associations, budget meetings and annual meetings.
- Budget Manager at SonShine Management Systems
- Adjunct Faculty at Florence-Darlington Technical College
- Accountant at Robert Half Finance & Accounting
- Staff Accountant at Robert Half Account Temp
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Certificate - Human Resources
- MA - Ministry
- MS - Human Resources
- BS - Business Management
- Certificate - Paralegal
- Communicate with all levels of management across 28 departments and apply appropriate GAAP treatment to create the organization's $63 MM budget and obtain management and board approval within strict timeline - Research, propose, implement, and steward Adaptive Planning software to develop timely and accurate forecasting of the Income Statement and Balance Sheet for multiple operating contingencies - Research, propose, and implement Tableau visualization software to automate our board reporting suite, using advanced reporting features from Netsuite, Salesforce, and Adaptive Planning
- Budget Manager at Rise Against Hunger, Inc
- Revenue Accountant at Rise Against Hunger, Inc
- Principal at HuckabaDESIGN, LLC
- Accounting Assistant at Rise Against Hunger, Inc
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- M.B.A. - Accounting
- B.S. in Food Service Management - Food Service Management
- A.S. in Culinary Arts - Culinary Arts
• Develop Proposed, Revised and Final Budgets together with School Leaders.
• Collaborate and communicate with other corporate service areas to identify expenses to be allocated or charged to school budgets.
• Provide support to external auditors.
• Code and approve invoices ensuring proper accounting for school expenditures.
• Complete necessary journal entries to align expenditure accounts with budget.
• Maintain compliance with internal and external regulations.
• Supervise one or more Budget Assistant(s).
• Provide monthly reports to Board of Directors and stakeholder's regarding school's budget position.
- Budget Manager at The Leona Group
- Budget Assistant at The Leona Group
- Finance Support Specialist at Michigan Energy Options
- Accounting Assistant at Accountemps-Michigan Public Health Institute
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology
Oversee administrative and operations support for Emergency
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills with high level leadership
• Ability to multi-task with strong listening skills & documenting verbiage
• Administration & maintenance of personnel training records in database
• Prepare and work with 9-1-1 agencies and vendors on governmental entity contracts/agreements within a 10 County Region
• Manage Public Safety Interlocal Agreements
• Create and update policies & procedures
• Liaison for building issues
• Maintain inventory for division equipment Communicate and support advisory committee with elected officials
• Preparation of agenda and draft committee minutes for Executive Director approval
• Follow up on committee action items
• Assist in development of the 9-1-1 annual budget
• Monitor and validate financial information for divisional programs for active fiscal years.
• Conduct reconciliation of financial statements
• Data entry of accounts payable/receivables in accounting software
• Receive, track and log all incoming checks for deposit/credit card payments
• Prepare all purchase requests/purchase order requests for 9-1-1 division
• Audit & verify vendor invoices for accuracy
• Review expenditure data for completeness and accuracy; coordinate with finance & other divisions to resolve errors
• Project fiscal year balance to ensure appropriate use of funds
• Monitor vendor projects to completion
• Review & organize new job applicant process for division
• Review and submit quarterly/annual reports submitted by agencies
• Process all travel requests and after travel Sort & distribute mail, answer & screen calls
• Administration of bidding process for purchase of 9-1-1 public education items
• Assist vendors with 9-1-1 test calls to agencies
- Budget Manager at Capital Area Council of Governments
- Program Specialist at Capital Area Council of Governments
- Administrative Assistant III at Capital Area Council of Governments
- Front Office Coordinator at Lisa M. Jukes, MD
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- - General Business
• Supported student leaders at Florida State University through the Department of Student Governance and Advocacy Accounting.
• Provided an educational atmosphere in which students were able to participate in the financial process, gaining financial literacy, managing student organization budgets and trained the officers to submit requests for purchase orders and travel expenditures in NoleCentral.
• Educated students regarding the university policies and procedures, gave the students an opportunity to create, design and develop a working resume of experiences to succeed in their career paths.
• Served as overseer to review and approve financial transactions for student requests submitted by the Accounting Representatives in OMNI/SpearMart for requisitions created for purchase orders dispatched by Procurement Services.
• Compiled financial audits, six months expenditure and annual fiscal year reports to inform the department Director and student leaders of how funds were spent throughout the fiscal year for events, activities, and travel expenditures.
• Posted the operating budgets, compiled financial data, forecasting department expenditures and informing the Director of financial statements for departmental funds and reconciling accounts on a monthly basis.
• Provide financial oversight and served as Procurement Credit Card proxy of all purchasing cardholders within the department and Property Manager for all departmental assets.
• Used Microsoft Office - Microsoft Word was used to create financial manuals, financial exams, templates were typed to create reminder notices for student leaders to submit receipts/final invoices for purchase order payments, notices to confirm receipt of fund requests from the undergraduate funding boards; PowerPoint - used to create presentations for retreats and All Agency Advance Workshops and Excel - used to create the six month reports, fiscal year annual reports, funding board weekly allocations to the different graduate and undergraduate organizations, upkeep of weekly expenditures and reports for special projects to present comparison spending for 2-5 year time frames.
- Budget Manager at Florida State University
- Executive Assistant at University of North Florida
13 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Communications/Public Relations
Prepare accurate and timely budget status reports for various constituencies including the campus Budget Managers, Vice Presidents, Provost, and Directors, Financial Management, and the Board of Trustees and related subcommittees.
• Provide, prepare, organize and document all budget information including Budget and related transactions.
• Perform budget analysis, projections, forecasts and reconciliations identifying budget deviations, problems, potential cost savings, and financial performance results. Prepare, communicate, and resolve findings with relevant personnel.
• Assist the Controller with the development and execution of the Annual Budgeting process; assist and support by maintaining budget planning tools and schedules in preparation, analysis, and modeling of annual Budget forecasts, projections, historical, and plan data, including production of Consolidated Reports using system data.
• Assist the Controller in communicating approved budgets to relevant constituencies and with implementing the budget into the financial reporting system.
• Perform financial analysis and reconciliation identifying unexpected fluctuations and reconciling items. Prepare and communicate findings with relevant personnel.
• Participate in assigned information technology related projects serving as project leader and subject matter expert. Contribute constructive ideas to design and changes. Develop and maintain process and configuration guides. Conduct training and information sessions to support end users.
- BUDGET MANAGER at OTIS COLLEGE OF ART AND DESIGN
- Senior Analyst/Accountant at Los Angeles Job Corps
- Sr. Accountant at Robert Half International /Accountemps
- Senior Accountant at Robert Half International /Accountemps
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- Masters in Business Administration
- BS - Accounting