as IMS Budget Specialist (March 2018 to Present): Review relevant sections of project contracts, including budgets and vendor payment information. Load budgets into payments program (Medidata CTMS). Work with Accounts Payable Department to make sure vendors are set up correctly in Oracle. Consult with project management teams to ensure accurate interpretation of contract payment terms and budget setups. as Accounting Specialist I (February 2016 to March 2018): Review relevant sections of project contracts, including specific invoicing requirements. Prepare invoices in Oracle for project billing, monthly or as needed, based on contract specifications. Research and compile documentation in support of project invoicing. Maintain electronic customer-ready invoices on file in global shared drive. Assist Project Managers to ensure timely transmission of invoices to clients. Maintain a billing tracker that summarizes invoicing by project and task code in Excel. Reconcile billing tracker to Oracle monthly. Assist in resolving invoicing differences or disputes from customer. Moved into new position of Investigator Budget Specialist I in March 2018.
- IMS Budget Specialist I at Syneos Health
- Accounting Specialist at Various Temporary Jobs
- Accounting Specialist at Carolinas IT, Inc
- Accounts Receivable Bookkeeper at Allen, Pinnix & Nichols, P.A
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Accounting
• Assist the Budget Analyst and Finance Director in preparing the Fiscal Year Operating and Capital Improvement Budget processes, including: * Preparing Labor Distribution, as well as Salary and Other Compensation worksheets. * Updating department organization charts. * Working with the department budget liaisons to submit the required budget forms such as the Request for Budget Increases, Account Detail, Fixed Asset Requests, New Computer Equipment Requests, and the New Position/Vacancy Fill Requests. * Compiling and reviewing department narratives. * Installing budgetary financial systems. * Coordinating with Central Services regarding budget material publication.
• Assist the Finance Director with the following: * Inputting and analyzing monthly revenue and expenditure data. * Updating five-year financial plan. * Preparing of dashboards that are provided monthly to the Finance Advisory Committee. * Updating the annual Special Events rate determination. * Updating tables and graphs in PowerPoint for presentations to City Council. * Other duties as assigned.
• Assist the Budget Analyst with the following: * Preparing and posting of budget adjustment and transfer requests. * Updating the special funds. * Other duties as assigned.
• Attend City Council and Committee meetings.
• Maintaining databases.
• Notifying Payroll of position movements throughout the year.
• Assist department liaisons and directors with budget related inquiries and reports.
- BUDGET SPECIALIST at CITY OF COSTA MESA
- BUDGET SPECIALIST at CITY OF COSTA MESA VIA ACCOUNTEMPS
- CONSUMER LENDING CLERICAL/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at BANK OF HAWAII VIA REMEDY INTELLIGENT STAFFING
- INTERNSHIP at
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- BACHELORS OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - Finance-Investment Management Track
Budget manager for Arkansas State University College of Agriculture. Analyze financial information from multiple funding sources (i.e., unrestricted funds, sponsored funds/grants, gift and endowment funds) to provide direction/support and make recommendations to the Dean, Assoc. Dean, Farm Director, and Equine Center manager. Maximize use of funds and ensure overall operations are within budget. Work with the Dean and Academic Affairs to determine financial approval procedures. Accountable for a variety of manual and electronic fiscal information, files and records for providing an up-to-date reference and audit trail. Create and maintain financial spreadsheets, train fiscal support staff, maintain college personnel files, participate in hiring faculty and staff, oversee travel expenditures, and monitor spending allowances and new faculty start-up budgets. Reconcile accounts and resolve discrepancies. Monitor privately funded scholarship database and graduate assistants/teaching assistants/research assistant awards. Prepare an annual budget plan, monthly spending reports, year-to-date comparative analysis, and other reports as requested. Work closely with university administration to resolve budget questions and assist in requests from the Dean and Provost. Participate in the annual college budget input process. · Purchasing/requisitions/departmental transfers for college. · Maintain part-time labor budget and physical inventory. · Supervise two student workers. · Approve timesheets and leave reports for part-time employees, student workers, and farm employees. · Work with little or no supervision. · Reorganized and increased office efficiency, provided stability after multiple employee turnovers, reduced redundancy, reorganized Ag Studies office and filing system. · Experience organizing meetings, conferences, and banquets; create invitations and award certificates. · Create all course schedules. Collect and enter data, access student records, and disseminate information as reports or spreadsheets. · Maintain department calendar and scholarship database. · Designed 24-page recruiting booklet, a scholarship database, a Petting Zoo slide show w/PowerPoint, a sophisticated Excel checksheet that calculates GPA and credit hours, an office manual, and a computer “how to” manual.
- Budget Specialist at Arkansas State University
- Fiscal Support Analyst at Arkansas State University
- Administrative Assistant III at Arkansas State University
- Claim's Assistant & Service Representative at Social Security Administration
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- M.A. - English & Literature
- B.A. - English
- - Computer Science
• Financial analysis of property budget and CAM reconciliation processes.
• Audit and review letters sent out for Operating Expense.
• Entered annual budgets for 20 properties into MRI.
• Analyzed receivables ledger to ensure charges of common area maintenance and electricity billing.
• Reviewed and documented general ledger numbers into spreadsheet for reconciliations.
- Budget Specialist - Contract Worker at BG Talent
- ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER at TIG Real Estate Services
- ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER at Fobare Commercial
- Executive Assistant at Prosper Police Department
1 year at this Job
- License - Real Estate
- Bachelors of Applied Arts & Science
- Associates Degree in Business and Management - Accounting
- Human Resources Certificate
- Business and Management Certificate
- Accounting Certificate
• Act as liaison for clinical trial Sponsor, CU regulatory staff, UCHealth, Clinical Manager and Physician to facilitate an accurate budget proposal; anticipate issues and manage deadlines
• Analyze sponsor protocols for investigational clinical trials; strategize to develop compliant, detailed, cost-effective budget plans; creatively problem solve to negotiate contract terms
• Orient, train, and mentor new hires; create efficiencies; prepare documentation and reporting; collaborate with team and build communications
- Clinical Trials Budget Specialist at University of Colorado
- Billing Specialist at University of Colorado
- Business Assistant/Bookkeeper at Dr. Stephanie Kraft, MD
- Administrative Assistant at Sardoni Accounting Group PC
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Education, French, Theater Arts
- Associate's Degree in Humanities - Liberal arts and French
dual purpose role)
• Manage, stream line, and problem solve all media budget, and B2B related procedures for the global digital media department.
• Established point of in the department to ask any budget/fund related questions.
• Develope, execute, and measure integrated marketing campaigns that support assigned business unit's objectives and drive awareness and growth.
• Coordinate campaign deliverables with in-house and external teams.
• Supervise buys and spends for all executed services, department wide.
• Manage and drive the marketing campaign product lines & partners businesses.
• Succeeded to create all organizational details and duties for this role, all procedures were personally implemented.
• Consolidate and report campaign performance metrics.
• Drive sales, awareness, and growth for all products and businesses.
• Build and optimize social media campaigns for Schneider Electric business units and Marketing Managers. Social Media outlets include Facebook, LinkedIn, and some twitter.
• Develop social media strategies designed to meet performance metrics and managers expectations.
• Monitor and measure effectiveness through KPIs; CTRs, KPIs, pixels, conversions, leads generated, engagement, impressions, reach, and exposure to business managers in quarterly reviews.
- Media Budget Specialist at Digital Media
- Social Media Director- (Executive Staff) at STYLEWEEK NORTH
- Marketing Specialist | Social Media Manager at The Kraft Group
- Marketing & Event Manager at The Kraft Group
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing
- Associates Degree - Business Administration
- Masters - Online Marketing
Manage day-to-day activities as related to specific budget areas such as utilities, dues and memberships, telecommunications including gathering data, entering and monitoring purchase orders. Responsible for the maintenance of excel spreadsheets including projection activities.
● Serve as backup liaison and resource to college departments and administrators regarding financial data and proper budget procedures and practices. Resolve related problems.Taking the necessary steps to tend to the needs and wants of customer in search of quality merchandise.
● Participate in multiple, special, and confidential projects as assigned by the Business Manager.
● Research, compile, maintain, and review annual reports for the Business Manager.
● Answer phones, greet visitors, and disseminate information to a diverse constituency. Exhibiting a high degree of tact and sensitivity, deal directly with public, students, faculty, staff, and officials (both within and outside the college) on behalf of the Business Manager and staff.
• Use programs such as all Microsoft software, databases to store and file paperwork, and accounting systems used by the university.
- Finance & Budget Specialist Intern at Prairie View A&M University
- Community Assistant at Prairie View A&M University
- Sales associate at Cole Haan Outlet
- Guest Service Associate at Topgolf
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Management
• Examines documents such as purchase orders, requisitions, financial forms, vouchers, and invoices to verify the accuracy of computations and ascertaining that all transactions are properly supported for payment in the Unified Financial Management System (UFMS).
• Create obligating and commitment documents based on business need and encumber funds in UFMS.
• Track all expenditures and maintain thorough knowledge of vendor contracts in order to unencumber funds when the contract is fully executed.
- Budget Specialist at CGI Federal
- Finance Partner at Cleveland Metropolitan School District
- Quality Assurance Tester at Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Personal Banker at JPMorgan Chase & Co
10 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Marketing
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Finance and International Business
Managed all activities related to organization's budgets and county contracts throughout California. -Worked with program staff to build program budgets for all new proposals and budget modifications. -Created program staffing models to align with scope of work and program financial budget of over 50 employees and $200 thousand in personnel per costs per month. -Held regular training sessions on program financial management for directors and program managers. -Prepared monthly budget reports and invoices and responded to inquiries from our funding sources. -Prepared and lead monthly and annual budget presentations for Program Dorectors and departmant managers. -Assisted, trained, and supported other departments where responsibilities overlapped, including; Human Resources, Contract Development, Finance, Fund Development, etc. -Built and implemented new solution for personnel expense reimbursements. (Concur Solutions) -Identified weaknesses in internal controls while presenting and implementing successful solutions -Wrote and implemented new policies and procedures to comply with state and federal regulations. -Identified errors and recovered over $210 thousand in funding.
- Contract & Budget Specialist at Lilliput Children's Services
- Financial Controller at Nivano Health
- Accountant at La Cooperativa Campesina de California
- Temporary Accounting Associate at Accountemps
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
Connecticut o Liaise between the Governor's budget office and state agencies, while analyzing and monitoring agency cash flow and expenditures, capital planning, revenue activity, program benchmarks, and human resources procedures to comply with established policy and legislative intent. o Conduct fact-finding research to support recommendations made to Secretary of OPM. o Provide consultation to and advise commissioners/agency heads in preparation and presentation of budget requests, while providing guidance for implementation of budgetary objectives for current fiscal year and medium- and long-term periods. o Recommend budgets based on agency mission, purview, functions, policy, programs, objectives, and legislative mandates. o Advise commissioners/agency heads in testimony preparation for legislative budget hearings. o Review legislation throughout the Connecticut General Assembly's legislative session to determine and flag any associated costs which might be incurred by assigned agencies and determine agency ability or inability to meet such legislative proposals within the agency's budget. o Monitor, track, and present the operating expenditures and trends of the Special Transportation Fund while working with the Revenue Division to present the status of the fund to credit rating agencies such as Standard and Poor's, Moody's Investors Services, and Fitch Ratings. o Provide software technical assistance to agencies' fiscal offices in the budgetary reporting of governmental operations.
- Principal Budget Specialist at Office of Policy and Management (OPM)
- Client Account Manager at Hartford Direct
- Administrative Assistant at Connecticut Children's Medical Center
- Project Analyst at Ziment Associates, Inc
14 years, 4 months at this Job
- Certificate in Leadership Excellence
- Master of Science in Organizational Psychology - Organizational Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Marketing
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration