As an IMS Budget Specialist (March 2018 to Present): Review relevant sections of project contracts, including budgets and vendor payment information. Load budgets into payments program (Medidata CTMS). Consult with project management teams to ensure accurate interpretation of contract payment terms and budget setups. Work with Accounts Payable Department to make sure vendors are set up correctly in Oracle. As an Accounting Specialist I (February 2016 to March 2018): Review relevant sections of project contracts, including specific invoicing requirements. Prepare invoices in Oracle for project billing, monthly or as needed, based on contract specifications. Research and compile documentation in support of project invoicing. Maintain electronic customer-ready invoices on file in global shared drive. Assist Project Managers to ensure timely transmission of invoices to clients. Maintain a billing tracker that summarizes invoicing by project and task code in Excel. Reconcile billing tracker to Oracle monthly. Assist in resolving invoicing differences or disputes from customer. Moved into new position of Investigator Budget Specialist I in March 2018.
- IMS Budget Specialist I at Syneos Health
- Accounting Specialist at Various Temporary Jobs
- Accounting Specialist at Carolinas IT, Inc
- Accounts Receivable Bookkeeper at Allen, Pinnix & Nichols, P.A
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Accounting
- - Accounting and Computer Science
- - Accounting
600 E. Blvd. Ave., Bismarck, ND 58505 Business Manager/Accounting Budget Specialist Provide financial administration for the Division. Perform accounting, budget and business management support for ND State Procurement Office, Central Duplicating Services, Central Supply and State Agency for Surplus Property. Financial Reporting Prepare GAAP based financial statements including balance sheets, income statements, statements of cash flows. Review and implement accounting policies and practices. Maintain accounts receivable, accounts payable, depreciation and lease amortization schedules. Maintain perpetual inventories of materials and fixed assets. Complete supporting documents for inclusion in the ND Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR). Budgeting Prepare executive branch requests for general fund and special fund appropriations. Analyze financial history and project future expenditures. Work with division director and program managers to assure adequate funding. Accept approved legislative appropriation as basis for biennial accounting. Expend appropiration funds within limits established in policy. Cost Accounting Establish Central Duplicating billing rates. Determine direct labor, operating, overhead costs. Maintain production records for Central Duplicating. Machine meters, revenue by service type etc. Interpret production data and costs to determine unit billing rates. Administrative Support Maintain chart of accounts within ND system to adequately reflect the activities of Central Services Division. Record revenues by entity. Including interdepartmental receipts and check deposits. Maintain record of monthly cash balances, sales, accounts receivable and expenditures for each entity. Process invoice payments to vendors. Account coding. Payments by check, ACH or interdepartmental payment. Maintain documents per records retention. Record new asset purchases and assign asset ID tags. Monthly accounting retrieval and review. Provide summary and detail accounting. Maintain accounting data in electronic files for sharing. Credit card reconciliations. Collect statements and receipts. Record accounting detail. Adjust general ledger accounts as needed. Reconcile annual physical inventories to perpetual records. Secure adequate asset and liability insurance and bond coverage. Maintain asset valuation lists. Transaction processing for Central Duplicating and Central Supply. Printing order and supply order revenue generation. Extract billing file reports, bill agencies, send statements, receive payments, update accounts receivable. As needed employee supervision, performance reviews. Payroll Officer Add/terminate employees. Update withholding, benefits, personal information. Provide retirement, health/life insurance, flexible spending, employee assistance information. Report annual pay data for Worker's Compensation and ND risk management. Page 1 Resume Data Processing Tested, maintained and used internally developed mainframe software. COBOL/JCL based systems. Applied Excel spreadsheet capability to run Central Duplicating and Central Supply businesses. Acted as data processing coordinator for the Division. Review project requests and prepare work orders. Participated in IT plan preparation. Excel user since 1984. PeopleSoft accounting (replaced mainframe accounting) Financial, assets, reporting, query, payroll). Avanti print and inventory. AssetWorks surplus property.
- Business Manager/Accounting Budget Specialist at State of North Dakota, Central Services Division
- Retail Accountant at Modern Home Products Distributing
- Staff Accountant at Baldwin Martz & Accociates
35 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Administration Accounting/Management
- High School Diploma
Support the annual budget planning process, including updating and consolidating Legal department budgets and projections.Support Legal department teams by addressing questions regarding budgets, accounts payable, accruals, correcting coding errors, entering projections into hyperion, submitting year-end accruals, etc.Prepare and submit journal entries with accounting for processing and inter-company entries to the controller group, and populating the necessary forms, etc. Conduct pre and post-close review of major expense categories to identify and correct potential coding errors. Prepare comparative evaluation of actual costs against budgeted funds, determine rationale for variances and recommend changes to reconcile the differences.Review operating budgets to analyze trends affecting multiple department yearly budgets, and analyze financial needs annually
- Budget Specialist at McDonald's Headquarters
- Sales Supervisor at MACY'S
- Human Resources Assistant at NOWPOW
- Human Resource Case Manager at PIONEER CONCEPTS
6 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
Provide support during developmental stages of the annual budget and at year-end fiscal closing as well as input budget figures into the County’s accounting system. Produce quarterly financial and overtime reports for all divisions within the Sheriff’s Office. Prepare monthly expenditure reports to the Division Commanders and Financial Manager. Reconcile and prepare monthly invoice for the State Compensation Board as well as prepare the yearly budget. Liaison with various County agencies to include Budget Management and Purchasing. Process accounts payable and accounts receivable. Reconcile and audit purchase orders and procurement (PCard) credit card transactions. Train the department’s administrative staff. Oversee the collection of funds for Special Events. Review and approve timesheets and leave requests in Orion.
- Budget Specialist at Loudoun County Sheriff's Office
- Insurance Agent at Nationwide Insurance, the Lucas Agency
- Early Childhood Facilitator at Loudoun Valley Christian Academy
- Director of Administration at Earl Michael James Custom Builders, LLC
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Administration
- Certificate - Human Resource Management
My role provides review of contract documents, enter grant budgets to software, prepare monthly billing based on project expenditure by funding source. Reconcile quarterly each funding source and billing. Create budget adjustments as needed.
- Budget Specialist at Sacramento Children's Home
- Interim Executive Director at Yoga Seed
- Interim Executive Director at
- Finance Director at YWCA of Salem
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- M.B.A. - Business Administration
• Receive, verify and document invoice and requisitions for goods and services
• Cord all invoice and accounts to ensuring funds were used, for 9 department with in my area
• Prepare and enter invoices for data entry and payment
• Research invoice inquiries from suppliers and vendors
• Purchase order processes for the department
• Work with Professional photographers under a credit program. They would get printer equipment and inks
• Allocate merchandise to Sales, Field Reps and other programs within the department
• Prepare orders for order desk to ship out (at one time prep order for 10 groups
- BUDGET SPECIALIST at CANON USA INC
- ADIMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at CANON USA INC
8 years, 9 months at this Job
• Perform a wide variety of budgetary processes and techniques to maintain control over the receipt and issue of all direct and customer funds on a timely basis to support Space and Strategic Systems Directorate's (SSSD) objectives and goals.
• Operate standard accounting tools to execute Purchase Requests in support of SSSD contract actions.
• Analyze and track commitment, obligation and disbursement levels and provide recommendations to support SSSD leader decision making.
• Experience working the General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) and Standard Operation and Maintenance Army Research and Development System (SOMARDS)
- Budget Specialist at Radiance Technologies
- Project Coordinator at Radiance Technologies
- Program Assistant at Assured Info. Security
- Compliance Analyst at BNY Mellon
3 months at this Job
- BS - Business Administration
- Excellent and extensive communication skills while dealing with the community regarding scheduling classes, overdue fees, waiting lists, and explaining registration procedures for programs, classes or library services via phone, online or in-person. - Hiring professionals for events to fit the needs and entertain the community. - Maintain the yearly budget. - I am excellent at working with the paid presenters to get the best deal and the lowest cost for the library. My excellent communication skills have allowed me to save money when purchasing items. - Register the public to attend programs and classes via website or phone. - Keep track of how many people attend monthly events. - Schedule and add event descriptions / specifications to the website. - Obtain and verify personal information for library card requests. - Keep track of finances and stay within the annual budget. - Order supplies as needed for programs and classes. - Worked remote while writing program descriptions and press releases for media outlets and while scheduling presenters.
- Event Coordinator / Budget Specialist at Plainfield Public Library
- Media Center Clerk and Scheduler / Ira Jones Middle School at Plainfield School District
9 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Journalism/Communications
- - Medical
Current Supervisor: Terri Romo, Assistant Superintendent, 520-515-5742
Okay to contact: Yes
Full Time: 40+ hours
• Primary duties include providing administrative and budgetary support to the School Administrator and associated departments to include gathering and organizing pertinent information to put into usable form, performing bookkeeping tasks, and composing and maintaining complex documentation for the purpose of communicating information to school and district personnel, the public and state officials.
• Prepares, submits, and monitors detailed multiple budgets
• Constructs monthly cash management statements and annual completion report for each grant as identified by the Arizona Department of Education.
• Manages and monitors assigned district activities and program components to ensure compliance with established financial, legal, and administrative requirements.
• Welcomes visitors and arranges for their comfort and screens unexpected callers in accordance with policy. Concisely explains school and district programs and procedures.
• Maintains a schedule of appointments, arranges conferences/interviews, organizes travel and hotel accommodations, manages leave requests, and processes incoming correspondence and mail.
• Maintains comprehensive and confidential filing systems, both digital and physical.
• Processes district maintenance and purchase requisition orders, prepares capital and supply requests, and tabulates budgetary transactions.
• Cultivates a positive and productive work environment and Mentors and assists other staff members to support organizational goals.
- Budget Specialist at Sierra Vista Unified School District
- Realtor - Property Management to Licensed Assistant at ERA Four Feathers Realty
- Medical Transcriptionist at Medical Practice of Jaya H. Maddur, M.D
4 years, 8 months at this Job
• Collects and analyzes information on sales and expenses in order to provide accurate and timely reports to assist in the development of long & short term sales forecasts and budgets.
• Consult with managers to ensure that budget adjustments are made in accordance with program changes.
• Liaises with the various BISG Canon departments on matters related to budget and forecasting.
• Reports daily and monthly on Sales results at the channel level as well as product level.
• Prepare and present P&L reports at monthly meetings to show result vs budget and previous year
• Calculate and enter of all phases of Budget for assigned Cost Centers for sales, cost of sales & expenses.
• Prepare monthly accruals, re-class & adjustment based on assigned Cost Centers and Product code
• Examine budget estimates for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with procedures and regulations.
• Track various expenses to ensure approved budget is not exceeded and ways to improve efficiency and increase profits.
- Senior Budget Specialist at Canon USA
- Product Specialist at Canon USA
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Computer Science