• Responsible for build and release of web projects in an enterprise web environment.
• Imported and managed multiple corporate applications into Subversion (SVN).
• Provided end-user training for all Subversion (SVN) users to effectively use the tool.
• Involved in streamlined release management structure for branching and merging strategies, created branches to implement parallel development in fast paced agile environment and merge the latest changes to development Trunk.
• Involved in effective team collaboration with distributed across team using subversion (SVN)
• Involved in effective peer review process with subversion (SVN).
• Created Maven POMs to automate the build process for the new projects and integrated them with third party tools like Sonar, Nexus.
• Installed and administered nexus repository and created roles and privileges to restrict access to the users.
• Expertise with Maven Dependency, plugin and nexus repository management during the builds.
• Used Maven dependency management system to deploy snapshot and release artifacts to Nexus to share artifacts across projects and environments.
• Developing ANT scripts to compile Java/J2EE code and deployed the build artifacts to a web application server in an Agile continuous integration environment and also automated the whole process.
• Developing ANT Script in collaboration with JUnit to follow the test-driven development approach
• Installed Jenkins and perform troubleshooting during installation to implement the CI process for the java application builds.
• Created Slaves to implement the build farm where multiple builds run on multiple slave machines in Jenkins
• Responsible for the Plugin Management, User Management, Build/Deploy Pipeline Setup and End-End Job Setup of all the projects.
• Responsible for configuring the automated test cases (JUnit test) in Build scripts and publish the Junit test results & build artifacts (WARs, EARs) to the Jenkins dashboard and other Tomcat application web server and troubleshoot any deployment issue.
• Set versioning standards for compiled artifacts within each project. Create deployment strategies for handling the deployments within various environments; including development, QA, pre-staging, customer and production environments.
• Wrote bash scripts in UNIX environment for deployment Tibco Applications to multiple environments. (Prod, pre-prod, QA, BAUQA)
• Involved in using cronjobs in UNIX/Linux for nightly build process. Accomplishments Signed Off 50 Internal Applications/projects to follow Source code review process Skills Used Subversion, TeamCity, Maven, ANT, UNIX, Confluence, Jira,
- Build and Release Engineer at Deutsche Bank
- Build release engineer at Zillion technologies inc
- Release Engineer at Wyndham Worldwide Corporate
- Build and Release Engineer at Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise USA, Inc.
4 years, 6 months at this Job
• Release Engineer for a team that involved development team and multiple simultaneous software releases.
• Coordinate/assist developers with establishing and applying appropriate branching, labeling/naming.
• Creating the release branches out of development branch to deploy into various environments.
• Tagging the merged code in the master branch after the release is done in the production.
• Creating the protection for master branch to avoid accidental deletion or merging the code.
• Designing and implementing for fully automated server build management, monitoring and deployment by Using Dev Ops Technologies like Octopus Deploy.
• Working with the applications change manager will support and define build & release schedule and version numbers and identify schedule clashes, raise change requests for releases and manage the retirement of environments.
• Structured jfrog artifactory in a way when a build happened all the artifacts come and store in respective repository.
• Written XML format NUSPEC file to generate deployment files in nuget package when Jenkins build is done.
• Worked in Agile continuous integration environment and also automated the whole process.
• Resolved the build and deployment related bottlenecks with the development team.
• Developed and maintained CM Plans and documentation as per the standards defined.
• Designed and implemented scalable, secure cloud architecture based on Amazon Web Services
• Set up the scripts for creation of new snapshots and deletion of old snapshots in Amazon S3
• Worked closely with Project Managers to establish and create & design the release plan.
• Identify and coordinate deployment of appropriate modules to various test environments and production environments.
- DevOps/Build and Release Engineer at Change Healthcare
- DevOps Engineer at CHAMBERLAIN GROUP
- AWS/ DevOps Engineer at AIG United Guaranty
- Linux Administrator at Cheric Technologies
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Masters in Computer Science - Software Engineering
- Bachelor's in Computer - science engineering
Description: Worked as DevOps/AWS Engineer for one of the more complex systems in Verizon telematics. Used AWS instances, SVN, Jenkins, Maven, Puppet, Chef, JIRA as tools for day to day build cycles. Responsible for deployment and maintenance for various test environments.
• Implemented build process in establishing the CICD framework and designed the CICD with the docker containers.
• Created the docker containers and docker consoles for managing application life-cycle.
• Automated the CICD processes using tools like Jenkins, Ansible and Python scripting.
• Experience in writing the Shell scripts using CRON to automate the administrative tasks.
• Automated the build process using ANT, Maven scripts.
• Used YUM and Red Hat Package Manager on various servers.
• Hands- on experience in docker orchestration framework.
• Automated JAR and WAR by implementing Maven builds.
• Performed automated CI builds and deployments using Jenkins and Ansible.
• Troubleshooting the docker based applications.
• Knowledge of application deployment and data migration on AWS (Cloud formation, Cloud Front).
• Experienced in Automating, Configuring and Deploying instances on AWS, Azure and Rackspace, Terraform cloud environments and Data centers.
• Configured, maintained, applied changes and fail-over schedules of HA servers running Veritas Cluster Server and Redhat Cluster Server.
• Installed WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat and Apache Web server binaries for different versions and related components across all environments.
• Using Jenkins, created and managed the docker deployment pipeline for custom application images in the cloud.
• Worked on backing up Jenkins jobs to YML files and then push them back to their respective repositories.
• Managed Nexus, Maven repositories to download the artifacts during the build.
• Written Perl/Shell scripts for deployments to servers.
• Experience in Migrating applications to the AWS cloud.
• Deployed the JAVA applications into web application servers like Web logic.
• Monitoring the applications by creating and managing the Jabbix server.
• Managing and providing support for the developers for deploying in various environments.
• Automated the code check out process by integrating Subversion into uDeploy.
• Experience in installation of docker and implementation of micro services.
• Experience in processing requests for deployments to environments in uDeploy.
• Imported and managed multiple corporate applications with GIT.
• Automating the code checkout process by integrating GIT and Jenkins. Environment: JAVA, Redhat, Azure, Perl/Shell, EMC cloud, JBoss, Rackspace, Terraform, Docker, Jenkins, Ansible, Bash, YAML, Python, ANT, Maven, WebLogic, GIT, JIRA, uDeploy, Shell Script, Apache Tomcat. Target, Minneapolis, MN May 2013 - Feb 2015 DevOps Build and Release Engineer Description: Target Corporation is the second largest department store retailer in the United States and is a component of S&P 500 Index. It is a general merchandise retailer that sells products through its stores and digital channels. Worked as a DevOps engineer for automating the test environment using Jenkins, AWS, Cloud Watch Python, Bash, Shell, Perl, etc. Responsibilities:
• Creating the AWS Infrastructure using the VPC, EC2, S3, Route 53, EBS, Security Group, Auto scaling and RDS Cloud Formation.
• Launched Amazon EC2 cloud instances using AWS(RHEL/Windows) and configured the instances that are launched with respect to their specific applications.
• Administering and deploying the virtualized Linux infrastructure on Amazon AWS and Rackspace Cloud and building custom scripts utilizing AWS SDK to manipulate Amazon EC2 and S3 resources.
• Utilized AWS Cloud Formation Templates for simplifying the provisioning and management of AWS services as a Stack.
• Created new IAM users, groups, defining roles and policies and identity providers with the IAM services.
• Using AWS SDKs for the application deployment and authorized security policies, customized the EC2 instances for providing access via AWS IAM.
• Built the Elastic Load Balancer and launched it into the public subnet for distributing the network traffic to multiple instances.
• Experienced with deployments, Maintenance and troubleshooting applications on Microsoft Cloud Infrastructure Azure.
• Experience working with Ansible and wrote playbooks for Installation and Configuration of CI/CD tools.
• Worked to ensure smooth continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD pipelines) of the products.
• Experience in post provisioning servers, Installs, Upgrades, Patches, Configuration and Performance Tuning in Red Hat Linux.
• Used Chef to manage the infrastructure such as access policies and permissions, load balancers and auto scaling policy.
• Writing SQL queries to generate different reports and data mining.
• Experience on developing web application using ASP.NET and VB.NET for middle tier processing.
• Worked on Ansible to manage the containers and environments around the containers.
• Worked hands-on in deployment automation using multiple tools like Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, GIT, TFS, SonarQube, ANT scripts.
• Hands- on experience on Open shift platform in managing Docker containers and Kubernetes Clusters.
• Ensured conformance to coding by finding bugs in the codes using SAST.
• Experience with blackbox testing or DAST to find errors in web apps using SQL injections and cross site scripting.
• Performed smoke testing on products before promoting to QA.
• Wrote the Shell Script for automating build and release of product.
• Used VI Editor to create and modify the UNIX scripts and text files.
• Deployed and released multiple builds on different environments and products.
• Experience on managing Fast Apps (FE/ME/BE/BRMS/TC) by installing or upgrading, deploying war files, configuring/updating data source connections and config property files on all non-prod servers.
• Experience with Threat modeling to find and eliminate the weak objectives in the program.
• Improved the availability and timeliness of test environments.
• Experience on creating docker containers using docker images to test the application.
• Worked in designing and development of a multi module JAVA, Scala, Spring and Hibernate projects.
• Ensured that the processes are deployed successfully onto the production environment. Environment: AWS, EC2, ELB, EBS, Cloud Watch, S3, RDS Elastic, Route 53, SNS, SES, Cloud Formation templates, Terraform, GCP, Azure, Soap, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Apache, TFS, DNS, SQL, VB.NET, Python, ANT, Spring, Maven, MongoDB, Nagios.
- DevOps Build and Release Engineer at Verizon Telematics
- DevOps Engineer at Kindred Health
- Build Engineer at VISA
- Linux Administrator at Intelex
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Technology - Electronics and Communication Engineering
Environment Maven, GIT, Jenkins, Shell Scripting, Tomcat, Linux, Aws, Docke, Chef. Description:
It manages all types of financial transactions and on financial banking transactions like cash transactions, receipts, payment, Transfer, Clearing Transactions, pay Order/DD issuing, closing accounts, Members and Shares, Savings Bank Accounts, Current Accounts, Loans and Fixed Deposits, New Accounts Creation, Cheque Book issuer, Standing Instruction issue/Terminate process.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Installing and configuring Subversion, Jenkins, and Deployment automation.
• Created the Branching Strategy for the parallel development.
• Automating the Build process by writing different scripts
• Administered merge, build and deployment of the codes to all the environments.
• Develop and enhance current tool to suite ongoing need to support the build and configuration of releases of all product team.
• Developing the utility scripts to effectively reduce the time and manual effort.
• Responsible for setting up the environment for new developers on their machines.
• Build and deployment scripts according to SCM team standards and processes to QA, Performance and UAT Environments.
• Perform smoke/sanity tests for the applications deployed and also troubleshoot the application for the issues that arise as part of the smoke test process.
• Created a subversion workflow for branching strategies and restricting developers to check in junk code in the trunk.
• Trained developers on Subversion checkout, commits, update and merge, creating branch and tags and providing guidance on conflicts resolution.
• Installed Jenkins and performed troubleshooting during the build failures.
• Working closely with development and test groups to resolve configuration management issues. Project#1
- Build and Release Engineer at GM Financial
- Build and ReleaseEngineer at Hilton
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- B Tech
Managed Release Engineering and Build standards. Enforced automation in build and deployment procedures, executed code builds and deployment activities Worked closely with Product Management, Development, and QA teams in a continuous delivery environment Administered various tools supporting Release Management including Source Control Systems - Clear Case, Code Collaborator, Klocwork 10, JIRA, InstallShield Assisted in managing Amazon Web Services - based Genesys CTI Cloud projects
- Senior Build and Release Engineer at GENESYS TELECOMMUNICATION LABORATORIES
- Build and Release Engineer at GENESYS TELECOMMUNICATION LABORATORIES
- MEP Drafter Technician at GIPROMEDPROM
- Drafter Structural at GIPROMEDPROM
8 years at this Job
- Computer Aided Design - BIM/Revit, BIM/Revit MEP and Navisworks
- Bachelor's - Civil Engineering / Water Supply and Sewage Systems
· Released multips versions of WAE sorftware from multiple git repos · Automated the rebuild function in 6.x software · Created Jenkins jobs for tracking use of and building open use software · Evaluated new instance of Jenkins · Ported code base to github including use of git-lfs · Automated previously manual NSO builds allowing developer to initiate without release intervention
- Build and Release Engineer at Embedded Resource Group at Cisco
- Build and Release Engineer at Machine Zone
- Sr. Build/Release Automation Engineer at Hightail
- Software Engineer I - Build and Release at SYNOPSYS, INC
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Certificate of Business Administration - Additional
- B.S. - Electrical Engineering
Collaborate with various teams in the development organization to determine pain points and alleviate identified areas through tooling and automation. Responsible for the release management life-cycle of our business system applications including the scheduling, coordination, and management of all releases. Lead and coordinate all go-live activities including the execution of the deployment plans and checklists. Participate in CAB meetings to discuss release scope and roadblocks. Research new software development and configuration management methodologies and technologies analyzing their purpose to current configuration management needs. Managed the migration from one environment to another through, remapping IPv4 configurations, backup and moving SQL databases, setting up new service accounts and updating connection strings to the new environment. Developed pipeline to manage our Team City builds, monitored and triggered builds based off GitHub repositories and Docker Trusted Registry.
- Build and Release Engineer at DevOps
- Developer at Q2 Software
- Developer at Q2 Software
- Developer at Q2 Software
10 months at this Job
- BS - Mathematics
• Delivered centralized software configuration management for enterprise application projects in a multi-tiered high-availability environment.
• Provided configuration services on multiple platforms in the test environment running on one or more IT Platforms: Maven, Client/server, Jenkins, MS Build, Microsoft Windows NT, UNIX.
• Performed troubleshooting and administration of Version control tools such as SVN and implemented hook scriptsfor various usage processes in SVN and assisted teams in implementing Branching and merging strategies along with generating merge reports to assist in merging up and merging down on weekly basis.
• Integrated Maven with SVN to manage and deploy project related tags.
• Configured Jenkins with Git and SVN for appropriate release builds. Scheduled automated nightly builds using Subversion. Maintained Continuous Integration effort with Subversion along with scheduled builds.
• Managed Linux staging and testing environments.
• Installed binaries, configured and administered Jenkins Continuous Integration tool on Linux machines along with adding/updating plugins such as SVN, Git, Maven, ANT, and Chef.
• Configured CI (Continuous Integration) tool for the automatic deployment of WAR or EAR files to required servers, including the shutting down of clusters, domains and services for a clean deployment and startup of new build.
• Maintain and deploy the artifacts UDeploy release build and produce products for testing and use in production.
• Integrated UDeploy, slm team, Ex deploy with Nexus and Jenkins to achieve CD (Continuous Deployment).
• Create and manage daily construction and UDeploy Hudson Heritage status.
• Cloned the projects in Jenkins for the developers and generate the build and store it in the Nexus Artifactory.
• Worked with Docker container snapshots, attaching to a running container, managing containers, directory structures and removing Dockerimages.
• Worked on creating the Dockercontainers and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle.
• Responsible for build and deployment automation using Docker containerfor each application tier, Vagrantto run a VM with folder sync and port forwarding and Chef used to bootstrapDocker Containers in AWS and Devinstances in production.
• AWSEC2/VPC/S3/Route53/IAM/Cloud Formation/ELB based infrastructure automation through CHEF, Vagrant, Bash Scripts.
• Worked on Managing the Private Cloud Environment using CHEF.
• ImplementedCHEF to deploy the builds for Dev, QA and production.
• Automation of infrastructure by creating scripts of CHEF.
• Developed CHEF Cookbooks to install and configure Apache, Tomcat, Jenkins, and Rundeck and deployment automation.
• Create release pipelines using GIT, CHEFfor automatic workflow.
• Created Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Pipelines for the build and deployment automation in place.
• Deployed a centralized log management system and integrated into Chef to be used by developers.
• Developed Cookbooks and recipes for automating deployments via Chef.
• Deployed Java/J2EE applications on to Apache Tomcat application servers and configured it to host the wiki website.
• Introduced effective ways of communication and stream-lined use of JIRA Confluence and to maximize productivity and bring discipline between Dev-QA communication gaps.
• Active role in organizing documents such as SCM New User guides and SCM Verification. Environments: JAVA/J2EE, ANT, Maven, SVN, Chef, Linux/Unix, AWS, Shell/Perl Scripts, SCM, Git, Jenkins, Apache Tomcat, Docker, JIRA.
- DevOps /Build and Release Engineer at American Express
- Cloud AWS Engineer at MonsantoSt.Louis, MO
- Build and Release Engineer at Deutsche Bank
- Build & Release Engineer at KPIT Cummins InfoSystems Ltd
2 years, 11 months at this Job
Working as Lead in Build and Release team that supports many customer facing and backend applications involving various infrastructure technologies, ensuring all releases meet established project objectives,
➢ Extensive knowledge on setting up source control systems like SVN, GIT.
➢ Build and Release software baselines, code merges with fixing conflicts, branch and label creation in Subversion and GIT.
➢ Migrated all the repositories and projects from Subversion to Git.
➢ Developing automation scripts using Capistrano to support ruby on rails application deployment.
➢ Used Artifactory for pen source, multi-cloud continuous delivery platform for releasing software changes with high velocity and confidence.
➢ Container management using Docker by writing Docker files and set up the automated build on Docker Hub.
➢ Installed and configured Kubernetes, implemented a production ready, load balanced, highly available, fault tolerant Kubernetes infrastructure.
➢ Created private cloud using Kubernetes that supports DEV/QA/PROD environments.
➢ Developing various cookbooks and recipes to fit in our infrastructure-using chef.
➢ Worked on AWS OpsWork, AWS Lambda, AWS code deploy, AWS CloudFormation and CloudFoundry.
➢ Migrated Linux environment to AWS by creating and executing a migration plan, deployed EC2 instances in VPC, configured security groups, attached profiles and roles using AWS Cloud Formation templates and Chefmodules
➢ Scripting infrastructure and Linux machine provisioning using bash and the Python AWS-SDK.
➢ Used Amazon Route53 to manage DNS zones globally & to give public DNS names to ELB's and CloudFront for Content Delivery.
➢ Used IAM to assign roles, to create and manage AWS users, groups, and permissions to use AWS resources.
➢ Hands on experience with MongoDB database concepts such as locking, , indexes, replication and schema design. Hands on Backup & Recovery, Database optimization.
➢ Monitoring network traffic using Splunk and wrote new dashboards to analyze traffic across various environments.
➢ Participated in the full release project life cycle, which involves deployments in various environments like DEV/QA/PROD.
➢ Sole person working with various cross teams to be responsible for Release/Change control Process.
➢ Regular communication with all the developers and QA folks to address their needs without any delay.
➢ Coordinate the delivery of all software releases and hands on experience with Atlassian Jira tool.
➢ Implementation of continuous integration by taking developers commits at regular intervals, build the artifact and store it in Artifactory.
➢ Wrote Chef recipes for automated uDeploy agent installs/updates, uDeploy agent relays install/update and configuring the same with the uDeploy server.
➢ Developed strategies, and contracts for validation of deployments and automated rollbacks in uDeploy.
➢ Used uDeploy to deploy tags that needs to go in DEV/QA/PROD when and where required happens at-least twice a day to DEV, once to QA and once every two weeks to PROD for certain legacy apps. Environment: GIT, Jenkins, uDeploy, Web logic, Tomcat, UNIX, Jira, Docker, Kubernetes, Chef, Ruby, MongoDB, Artifactory, AWS (EC2, S3, Route53, IAM, OpsWork, CloudFormation, CloudWatch).
- Lead Build and Release Engineer at Formac
- DevOps Engineer at Formac
- Graduate Research Assistant at Midwestern State University
- Software Associate at RPAS Solutions
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
- - Technology
• Created and maintained inventories, projects, credentials and job templates in Ansible Tower for critical day to day activities.
• Integrated GIT with Ansible Tower to deploy Playbooks
• Installing, Configured and management in Ansible Centralized Server and creating the playbooks to support various middleware application servers, and involved in configuring the Ansible tower as a configuration management tool to automate repetitive tasks.
• Experience in using Ansible and Ansible Tower as Configuration management tool, to automate repetitive tasks, quickly deploys critical applications, and proactively manage change.
• Used Ansible and Ansible Tower as Configuration management tool, to automate repetitive tasks, quickly deploys
• Maintained Artifacts in binary repositories using JFrog Artifactory and pushed new Artifacts by configuring the Jenkins project using Jenkins Artifactory Plugin.
• Built Continuous Integration environment Jenkins, Artifactory and Continuous delivery environment using Jenkins and ansible tower.
• Installed and Configured the Jfrog Artifactory repository for Managing and sharing the artifacts within the company.
• Worked on integrating GIT into the continuous Integration (CI) environment along with Jenkins
• Maintained and coordinated environment configuration, controls, code integrity, and code conflict resolution and used GIT for branching, tagging and merging
• Experience with Release automation tools - XL Release/XL Deploy
• Used XL Release Orchestration tools for continuous integration and management of several tasks in deployment process.
• Created various custom extensions in XL deploy as per application requirements
• Responsible in implementing end to end automation using XL release and XL deploy tools for Test and Production pipelines
• Used Jenkins for automating/Scheduling the build processes and used Jenkins along with Shell or Python scripts to automate routine jobs.
• Used Jenkins to create CI/CD pipeline for Artifactory using the plugin provided by Jfrog.
• Successfully onboarded different application teams from QuickBuild and BuildForge to Jenkins.
• Troubleshoot the build issue during the Jenkins build process.
• Responsible for orchestrating CI/CD processes by responding to Git triggers and environment setup.
• Developed Configuration Management GIT from scratch and prepared documentation accordingly.
• Release automation using XL-Release. Development of XL-Release software releaseworkflow for deployment of application of higher environment till Production.
• Used JIRA to track issues and Change Management.
• Day to Day activities involve in creating new user stories using Rally.
• Installed and maintained the GIT repositories including branching, merging, and tagging. Environments: GIT, Maven, Chef, ansible tower, Puppet, Jenkins, ansible, docker, Shell Scripts, Bash Scripting, Nexus, Jira, Nagios, Apache Tomcat and UNIX/LINUX, kubernetes, Python, Ruby and Pearl, Azure, AWS
- DevOps / Build and Release Engineer at Bank of America, Pennington NEWJERSEY
- DevOps / Build and Release Engineer at Katalyst healthcares and life sciences INC
- DevOps / Build and Release Engineer at axiscadis, IL
- DevOps / Build and Release Engineer at Mphasis
7 months at this Job
- Masters in computer technology - computer technology
- B.E - Mechanical Engineering