Lead Build Engineer for 3 iOS and 10 tvOS releases
o Coordinated, integrated, tested, and troubleshot new build features targeted to a release
● Identified and improved inefficiencies in my team's day-to-day build workflow o Changed and documented the procedure to add new releases to daily and nightly build schedule o Wrote a Perl script automating Developer Disk Image creation saving 3 hours per release o Formalized the testing and integration procedure for new automated quality control for projects o Reduced setup time of a critical semiweekly process by 78% using a Perl script
● Led a team of engineers from teams across Apple to ensure projects ship on time o Managed the macOS build platform qualification for tvOS and watchOS which encompassed delegation of tasks to the correct team and writing up status reports for the war meeting o Eliminated redundant communication and documentation processes to better streamline picking up risky projects into the release savings 4 hours of idle time weekly
● Interviewed candidates for multiple engineering teams on their troubleshooting and programming skills
- Embedded Build Engineer at Apple Inc
- Software Engineer Intern at Intel Corp
- QA Engineer Intern at HomeUnion Inc
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science
Boca Raton, FL
An industry leader in systems and service solutions for the hospitality industry.
QA Engineer | TFS Build Engineer
● Create, maintain, and execute test plans and test cases based on, but not limited to, customer requirements and user stories.
● Verify testing results across multiple browser platforms.
● Verify functionality, data integrity, security, performance and other quality factors.
● Responsible for IoT, Android Devices, Apple Devices, Cloud Application Testing.
● Estimate testing effort.
● Participate in the implementation of continuous quality improvement processes and methodologies.
● Provide the required testing coverage for basic and complex product functionality, data integrity, performance, regression testing.
● Developed, executed and maintained Test Automation scripts.
● Responsible for daily environment builds, Maintenance of daily build failures for 4 environments
● Bi-weekly end of sprint builds. Including documentation and metrics.
- QA Engineer | TFS Build Engineer at Par Technology
- Release Manager at Anthem Education
- QA Analyst Lead at QQ Solutions
- Data Analyst at Morris 4x4 Center
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Information Systems
- Associate of Science - Bio-Medical Engineering Technology
• Installed, Configured, Troubleshoot, secured and supported CentOS6/6.5, RedHat4/5 and also product servers. And deployed, configured and administrated VMware and VSphere 5.1 environments.
• Designed and deployed a multitude application utilizing the AWS stack including EC2, Route53,S3, RDS, Dynamo DB, SNS, SQS, IAM focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and autoscaling in AWS Cloud formation.
• Responsible for diagnosing and resolving AWS production and performance issues.
• Troubleshoot and maintain documentation for build servers and virtual environments.
• Worked with apparatuses for log examination and caution activating and interfacing them to various checking devices (Elasticsearch, LogStash, Kibana )ELK, AWS CloudWatch). Maintained the deployment properties for the ELK.
• Created advanced views, Dashboards into the ElasticSearch, Splunk, Kibana (ELK) stack that Amazon Elasticsearch Service provides. Worked on ELK (Elasticsearch, logstash, Kibana) Stack.
• Created S3 bucket and also managed policies for S3 bucket for Archival storage and backup on AWS. Monitored services for AWS cloud resources and applications running in AWS using Cloud Watch.
• Configured Ansible to manage AWS environments and automate the build process for AMIs used by all application deployments including Auto scaling, and Cloud formation scripts. Worked on gathering data from AWS and posting on dashboard using Python script. And developed python scripts for automating client/server solutions.
• Worked on microservices built on AWS for the components which communicate with AMS (Advance messaging system) and TSB such as Lineup Edge, PPV, EPG.
• Built the microservices in AWS according to the component requirement for stated.
• Contribute in implementation and adherence to continuous integration CI practices, including build automation, test automation, fast builds and clean build maintenance.
• Coordinated and delivered production-ready release packages to deployment teams through a coordinated and scheduled configuration control process as part of CI/CD.
• Utilized Kubernetes and Docker for the runtime environment of the CI/CD system to build, test and deploy.
• Installing, configuring and administering Jenkins CI tool on Linux machines.
• Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration and deployment (CI/CD) into Apache Tomcat Application Server.
• Set up Jenkins server and build jobs to provide continuous automated builds based on polling the Git source control system during the day and periodic scheduled builds overnight to support development needs using Jenkins, Git.
• Implemented CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins and extensively worked for End-to-End automation for all build and deployments.
• Installation, Configuration, Administration and Troubleshooting of Implementation VMware vSphere and administration in VMware environment deploying of Templates and Snapshots.
• Installed and setup GIT server and repos and created hooks to trigger Jenkins projects to do automated deployment of chef cookbooks on the nodes.
• Installed and managed tools through chef cookbooks such as Apache & Tomcat, WebSphere Application Server 7.x/8.x and other domain related components (Active Video Component)
• Actively involved in code push and firmware upgrade for different type of World Boxes including Arris, Humax.
• Deployed Active Video (AV) Components such as CSM, Stitchers, Content, Cookie, Proxy servers using chef cookbooks as per Spectrum guide requirements and also actively participated in troubleshooting these components.
• Troubleshooted issues during code push with different CMTS (DOCSIS) teams to check proper tunnel configurations based on the market type.
• Performed configuration and support of advanced video equipment (QAM and DOCSIS). Worked with DOCSIS for configuring the new DSG tunnels specific to WB2.0.
• Performed Operational Readiness Testing(ORT) using ansible scripts and validating the server issues and fixing the accordingly on the servers.
• Worked on CLMS and resolved the channels unavailable issue, channel mismatch issues and also on PPV,VOD and Guide related issues on settopbox (STB).
• Built scripts on Terraform to launch servers and also modified resources to configure and execute as per market requirement.
• Worked with AE (Advance Engineering) team to implement the Dual playout from TSB's so that we able to boot the WB2.0's on two different wire plants.
• Daily monitoring response for Linux servers including application process, files systems alerts, systems faults using ICINGA.
• Implemented and supported monitoring tools like Splunk on QA and Production servers for Resource, Network and Log Trace monitoring.
• Managed Splunk configuration files like inputs, props, transforms, and lookups and upgrading the Splunk Enterprise to 6.2.3 and security patching.
• Troubleshooting Linux network, security related issues, capturing packets using tools such as IP tables, firewall, TCP wrappers.
• Troubleshooting Users login & home directory related issues. Managing (adding/removing) disks and partitions (LVM).
• Planned and implementing backup and restores. Installed and configured the CentOS 6,6.5 servers using Kick Start. Installed and configured the RPM packages using the YUM software manager.
• Merged the generated reports as per request. Formatted data into required format using UNIX Shell Scripts, SED and Awk. Implemented Networking communication skills and protocols such as TCP/IP, Telnet, FTP, NDM, SSH, rlogin.
• Worked on group/user administration, startup and shutdown scripts, crontabs, file system maintenance and backup scripting and automation.
• Involved in transferring files across the systems on the network using ftp and scp commands. And also automated them using Bash script.
• Troubleshooting security issues occurred in Linux, Windows, TCP/IP, SMTP, HTTPS and DNS.
• Bootstrapped the Nodes using Knife and integrated with auto scaling. And installed Chef-Server Enterprise On-Premise and established WorkStation.
• Built new servers using chef cookbooks on premise cloud, modified cookbooks in ruby and rails. Debugged the cookbooks using Kitchen to rectify the errors.
• Worked on CI/CD tools like Jenkins to deploy Java applications/Web-services/Micro services onto multiple platforms like Apache/Tomcat, Nginix /micro services on Docker containers, Databases (Mongo DB, MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server).
• Used MAVEN and ANT as build tools for the building of deployable artifacts (jar, war & ear) from source code and troubleshooting them in different environments to resolve failovers, load balancing.
- Build Engineer at Charter Communications
- DevOps Engineer/ Cloud Engineer at CapitalOne
- Linux/DevOps Engineer at Washington Post
- Linux/DevOps Engineer at Scan Source
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Engineering
Responsibility: Configuration of SAP SD processes, assist the Product Manager in integrating the ARTHA Ops with the SAP standard processes and functionality. ARTHA Ops is a SAP complementary software application developed by Real Value IT LLC, WILMINGTON, Delaware. ARTHA Ops is industry's first hybrid solution for revenue maximization that uses a blend of Revenue Management and Supply chain Management philosophies. Topline Tactics LLC is a sole reseller and implementation partner for Real Value IT LLC. As a Demo Build Engineer for Topline Tactics, I am involved in developing Functional and Technical specifications for various product features as well as functionality enhancements arising on the SAP side to integrate SAP with ARTHA Ops. I gained familiarity with the Project Management Tool "Trac", Database Management tool "TOAD" for loading data into MySql and Wire framing tool "Pencil" etc on the ARTHA Ops side of development. Technology landscape: Cloud based SAP ECC 6.0 IDES access, Windows 2008, Glassfish Application Server, My SQL and JCo (Java Connector) etc. SAP EXPERIENCE as Professional Trainee: I gained hands-on experience in configuring Sales/Delivery/Billing Document types, Item Categories, Schedule Line Categories, Condition Types, Access Sequences and Pricing Procedures, Output Determination Procedures, Partner Determination Procedures, Material Determination, Listing and Exclusions, Copy Controls for various business scenarios (Standard Sales Orders, Third Party Orders, Consignment, Individual Purchase Order, STO, Intercompany Stock Transfers, etc). My experience also includes writing Functional and Technical Specifications for various RICEF objects, getting the development done by the offshore team, testing/logging defects noted in HPQC, working on configuration and development fixes to resolve the issues. PRE-SAP EXPERIENCE:
- Demo Build Engineer at Topline Tactics LLC
- Operations Support Analyst / Executive Customer Relations Specialist at Amazon
- Customer Service Associate at Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Applications - Computer Applications
Monitored all the Test/Production Servers and scripts and ensure all are up and running.
• Used the VSTS (Team Foundation Server) tool to configure the Projects.
• Worked on the Jenkins Tool Configuration to create jobs.
• Interacted with the Developers and Testing team for any Build & Deployment Issues.
• Worked closely with the on-site team for effective On-site-Offshore co-ordination by working on time shifts that overlap with the on-site team.
• Created different Repositories/Branches for development and Test environments in TFS Server.
• Worked with Server Logs, View Logs, stop and start the servers/applications and responsible for Back-up and Recovery etc.
• Worked on WCS/WAS Scripts to start/stop the servers.
• Worked on Jenkins Tool for continuous Integration for Build & Deployment.
• Worked on Sonar Tool for the code quality report.
• Worked on TFS Tool Administration activities.
• Experience in TFS Administration activities like below: 1 Branching Mechanism 2 Creation of Build Definitions. 3 Creation of Build Controllers and its configurations 4 Execution of MSBuild.exe files 5 Roles and Privileges Languages: Linux, Shell Script(bash), WAS OS: MS DOS, Unix CM/Build Tools: Jenkins, JIRA, Artifactory, SonarQube and TFS
- Configuration and Build Engineer at NYL- Corporate Project
- Configuration and Build Engineer at THD- Ecommerce Project
- Configuration and Build Engineer at TeliaSonera Broadband
- Configuration & Environment Manager at TeliaSonera Transformations
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master - Computer Applications
· Lead prototype build activities for suspension components through planning and active build phase. · Utilized NX CAD to generate process of assembly manual for build installation. · Created BOM according to build plan specification and test vehicle usage. · Coordinate with design release engineers for part ordering, tracking, and delivery to meet timing. · Participate in advanced concept design reviews, assembly process, and build plan schedule. · Lead prototype supplier sourcing based on timing, manufacturability, and cost reduction initiative. · Collaborated with product engineers for build floor issue resolution and shop floor reworks. · Developed department new hire training manual and presented on prototype build process. · Mentored and trained new team member on prototype build process.
- Prototype Build Engineer at FCA US LLC
- Design Engineer at EN Engineering LLC
- at Aircraft Landing Gear, University of Kansas
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
• Established new Build & Release processes from Nike+ Products.
• Coordinated challenging development build schedules for the Nike Digital Sports Division.
• Administrated and performed maintenance Team CIty and self-created deploys tools, Web Environments, source control environments.
• Performed SVN Merges maintained maven, and held teams accountable for environment stability.
• Automate/Scripted solutions, reengineered incomplete projects, created large amounts of documentation and plan, held team meetings, and determine SCM tools.
• Ran multiple team production deploys and reinvigorated the team's passion to do it right the first time.
- Senior Build Engineer at Nike Inc
- Senior Software Configuration Manager at Bright Star Care
- Senior Software Configuration Manager and Network Engineer at Next Wave Logistics
- Forensics Software Configuration Manager at IBM
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Science
• Achieve and exceed expectations of Windows server and vCenter shell builds. Currently having built over 200 servers and counting using both a manual process and vRealize Automation tools
• General server related responsibilities include remote (global and domestic) and onsite deployments of Windows server and decommissions as necessary
• Effectively utilizing Ivanti patch for Windows Servers to bring out of compliance servers up to date with approved OS patches
• Perform physical server upgrades on enterprise equipment both for hardware and software (Service Pack for ProLiant)
• Collaborate with third party vendors to engineer servers to application specification as well as provide supporting hands for application upgrades all while maintaining the highest quality of service and technical aptitude
• Troubleshoot Windows server deployment issues in all aspects of server configuration including KMS/Windows activation
• Submit chargebacks, server cloning using VMware’s vSphere Web Client, and OVF/OVA deployments while converting OVA files as necessary
• Create and improve in-place documentation creating dependable references for future processes
• Collaborate with other teams and project managers regarding project work and completion
• Pioneer the effort alongside team members to pull-from-que in regards to service requests vs waiting for assigned tasks
• Mentor and share knowledge with team members to promote a positive environment while receiving positive feedback from management
- Systems Administrator - Build Engineer at Medline Industries Inc
- Systems Administrator - IT Specialist (Tier II) at Casa Central Social Services
- Systems Administrator - IT Specialist (Tier I) at Casa Central Social Services
11 months at this Job
- Master's - Information Security
- Bachelor's - Computer Networking
NGVL is an application used by Client's Partners, Customers and various other stake holders who makes an agreement with Client to purchase Client's products.
• Maintain the CICD Build and Deployment system for the entire application which consists of around 100 small internal web applications, databases, and azure web apps.
• Responsible for automating the deployment instructions and provide 100% automated deployment scripts.
• Monitor the build be up and running and maintain the quality of the build output with unit tests passed. Technologies Used: TFS 2015, VSTF 2015, PowerShell, SQL Server 2012, VSO online, GIT, Azure.
- Build Engineer Lead at Infosys Limited
- Technology Analyst at Infosys Limited
- Build and Deployment Engineer at Infosys Limited
- Build and Deployment Engineer at Infosys Limited
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Technology - Technology
457m dive depth mini submersible built under survey to ABS A1+ Classification requirements
● Assist with construction, assembly, and seatrials of Aurora 3C in order to complete a training certification as a licensed independent submersible pilot / operating technician
- Build Engineer at SEAmagine Hydrospace Corp
- Chief Eng at Charter
- Temp Chief Eng at East Coast US & Bahamas
- Chief Eng at W. Med & Caribbean
4 months at this Job
- Associates - Eng