• Created and Maintained Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment for Jenkins Infrastructure in the organization to support 14 different teams
• Created Jenkins Master and Slave setup for supporting hundreds of build jobs to run on various platforms including Linux, Windows and Macintosh
• Created thousands of jobs and Maintaining 400-500 Jenkins jobs on a day to day basis
• Designed and Created Jenkins policy to managed permissions for all the users based on the teams and projects
• Creating Release jobs for different teams based on incoming requests
• Automated creation of Jenkins jobs for all the teams on push of one button
• Downloaded, Installed and configured hundreds of different plugins to integrate various tools with Jenkins in order to automate build requirements
• Periodically updated Jenkins to enhance user experience and maintaining safe environment for software development
• Using AWS cloud service for all build release Jenkins jobs and infrastructure
• Using Agile methodology to release software in SDLC
• Writing scripts in Python and Shell to automate build release related tasks
• Using Jira as ticketing system to track and update all tasks
• Documenting and maintaining complete Build Release Infrastructure related information using confluence
• Troubleshooting build errors and fixing them in time to assist different teams involved in release activities
• Created Jenkins Artifactory setup to automate Release Build Artifacts Deployment
• Created Jenkins Phabricator Harbormaster setup to trigger builds on differentials prior to pushing it to the repository
• Created pipeline jobs in Jenkins to handle Performance test on various entities within the product
- Build Engineer at Heartflow Inc
- Build & Release/Devops Engineer at Vmware
- Software Build Engineer at Numecent Inc
- Software Build Engineer at Athreya Inc
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
• Six years of experience in designing and procurement of Shifter and Steering and Wheel & Tire Components for Proto/Mule Builds
• Successfully launched pilot builds for RU/JL/JT/DT/HD vehicles
• Assist Prototype Suppliers and Business Partners in design and build phase
• Work closely with manufacturing to ensure smooth builds.
• Root cause and fix various build issues working closely with design team and component supplier
• Review and update DVPR/DFMEA for various chassis components.
• Develop formal process sheets consisting detailed information of parts assembly process
• Resolve build issues and problems within strict deadlines
• Identify cost reduction initiatives and assist in implementing them. Saved over $1million in prototype tooling and shipping expenses
• Support WCM Activities
- Prototype Build Engineer at Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Assistant Manager at Petro Canada
- Engineering Department Assistant at Wayne State University
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Industrial Engineering
• Build and release software baselines, code merges, branch and label creation and interfaced between development and infrastructure. Performed all necessary day-to-day Git support for different projects.
• Used GIT scm tool using Atlassian stash.
• Building and monitoring in the project has been done continuously with a CI Tools like Jenkins.
• Deployment of the Business processes by creating JAR, WAR and EAR files to IBM WebSphere application servers.
• Used Maven as a build tools on java projects for the development of build artifacts on the source code.
• Worked on installation of Zabbix enterprise monitoring tool.
• Developed, maintained and distributed release notes for each scheduled release.
• Provided periodic feedback of status and scheduling issues to the management.
• Wrote Puppet manifests files for all applications to manage the configuration files and to manage them as services.
• Implemented Puppet apply using Subversion and Cron jobs.
• Having good Experience in Chef and Puppet for Deployment on Multiple platforms
• Managed and Administered Sona type Nexus artifacts storage tool.
• Created views and appropriate meta-data, performed merges, and executed builds on a pool of dedicated build machines.
• Worked on creating EC2 instances in AWS.
• Working experience in EBS, S3, VPC and Cloud watch for AWS instances.
• Designed workflows, screens, field configurations and components as part of Projects definition for JIRA as an administrator.
• Involved in periodic archiving and storage of the source code for disaster recovery.
• Used Atlassian JIRA as ticketing tool.
• Involved in two production windows per week and monthly on-call support.
• Daily routine is to deploy the code to the lower environments, automating the deployments.
• Worked with the Automation Team to Automate the Windows and Linux Deployments.
• Configured and Maintained the Jenkins build and automation jobs.
• Configured Jenkins daily periodic backups for Jenkins configs and plugins files.
• Integrated Jenkins Build pipeline plugin for managing multi project jobs efficiently.
• Deployed the Java applications into web application servers like Apache Tomcat. Environment: Ansible, Linux, Docker, GitHub, Chef, Puppet, F5, Solaris, HP ALM, MongoDB, Oracle Cloud, Bamboo, Python, EC2, TFS, SQL, AWS, Python, Subversion, Bash, Jenkins, NT Command Shell, Java/J2EE, ANT, Bamboo, JIRA, XML, Jenkins, Anthill Pro.
- DevOps/Build Engineer at Ford
- DevOps Engineer at Wells Fargo
- DevOps Engineer at Verizon Business
- Linux Systems Administrator at State bank of India
4 years, 4 months at this Job
Maintaining the tools and processes for a large, enterprise level system in a fast-paced, agile, client-oriented environment. This includes integration of CM tools with the agile processes and build / deployment tools, to create and support the agile operations and automated builds and deployment.
● Perform software configuration management for multiple enterprise applications incorporating CI/CD. Define, implement, and improve the release management process.
● Analyze and propose innovative approaches (tools, processes, methods, plug-ins, etc.) for continuously enhancing the client's SW engineering through deployment processes.
● Adhere, maintain, and enhance enterprise level configuration management related policies, processes and procedures. Plan/coordinate release schedules and cycles with all necessary teams
● Develop CM dashboards, Wall Stability pages for various environments. Measure/monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and meet or exceed expectations. Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality
● Research and prototype new tools and technologies to meet both, new business requirements and evolving technical requirements such as automated software development and delivery pipeline, Dev Ops integration, automated deployment, etc.
● Conduct Release Readiness Reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go Reviews. Work with developer's engineers to understand impact of branches and code merges. Provide Level 2 & 3 support of middleware applications. Strong understanding on IBM MQ Series architecture and administration, Installation, configuration and maintenance. Knowledge in WebSphere suite, XML, WSDL, Web Service (SOAP and HTTP), Message Broker, command line/scripting, SOAPUI tool. Good analytical and problem solving skills to troubleshoot systems problems Competent team player with strong communication, analytical, and management skills. Use real customer environment and lab environment to train program participants. Shadow up-skilling participants to handle changes, migration & project activities. Hands on experience on WMQ v6.x, v7.x, v8.x Installation, Patching & Upgrade activity on Windows, Linux Platforms.
- Build Engineer/DEV OPS at SYTRENDS CONSULTING
- Head of Information Technology & Oracle Technical Developer at Ghana National Gas
- Operations Manager at US Dept. of Labor
- Operations Manager/ Build Release Mgr at Development Gateway
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- M.Sc. - Computer Science
- B.Sc. - Computer Science
• Perform basic, routine preventive and corrective maintenance task on all equipment such as (Viking pumps, Kinney pump) Replace bearings and shaft seals.
• Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair all processing and support system to specifications, including but not limited to mechanical, electrical, water circulation, gas circulation system, air quality system
• Experience with gear box, motor, and pump alignment
• Experience in LOTO, JSA
• Pipe threading
• Experience in Forklift driving and boom lifts, Scissors lift
• HVAC, Air Compressors, RTU, preventive maintenance
- BUILD ENGINEER at RATIONAL ENERGIES
- BUILD ENGINEER at WESTIN HOTELS\MINNEAPOILS HOTEL
- BUILD ENGINEER at DOUBLETREE/EMBASSY SUITE BY HILTON
- INSTALLER at AMERICAN OFFICE INSTALLATIONS
6 months at this Job
- Associate - Mechanical Drafting And Design
- Associate - Small Business Management
• Core TM1 server analytics development using Java.
• Platform development for IBM Guardium security.
• QA test creation, and design using Junit, bash, Python, Perl etc
• Automation of development and testing processes using Jenkins pipelines built around Git & SVN.
• Process re-engineering, continuous Integration, build environment maintenance and on-prime deployment.
• Creating a bridge between QA and Development as a lone Devops Engr for multiple teams across 5 countries.
- Software Developer/Build Engineer at Devops
- Software/ Database Developer at Green Light Initiative
- Software Engineer at New York City Department of Transportation
- Software Engineer at Staten Island Ferry
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- PhD - Computer Science
- M.S. - Computer Science
- B.S. - Computer Science
• Assist in the mechanical and electrical construction of prototype autonomous vehicles as well as calibration of sensor components. Installation, integration, modification, maintenance, and debugging of prototype systems (computer hardware, sensors, mechanical and electronic systems) for autonomous vehicles.
• Test prototype systems for proper configuration and operation, as well as coordinate electronic/electrical/mechanical installation tasks with team members to maintain effective work flow and adherence to vehicle build schedules.
• Able to install, integrate, modify, and maintain prototype electronic, electrical, and mechanical systems in research vehicle
• Able to troubleshoot prototype computer, sensor, and in-vehicle systems, possibly using diagnostics equipment to determine faults and fix them
• Cooperative, responsible, diligent, and supportive team member
• Able to use Linux-based software tooling in order to calibrate the sensor suite
• Proficiency Microsoft Office Programs
• Experience with building electronics/electrical systems
• Experience calibrating vision, radar, and LiDAR sensors
• Experience working with automotive systems
• Experience working in a collaborative team environment
• Responsible, diligent, reliable, and proactive work ethic
• Willingness to learn and drive to consistently produce excellent results
• Familiarity with agile development processes
- Vehicle Build Engineer at Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America
- Manufacturing Engineer / Technician III at Google
- Applications Engineer 1 at ABB - Los Gatos Research
- Test Engineer/PCB Designer at O-Net Communications
4 months at this Job
- B. S. - Physics
- A. S. - Engineering
$1.9 Billion Financial Services Company
Infrastructure Technical Analyst, Technical Lead, Build Engineer 2009 -Present
• Automation Anywhere - Supported deployment of releases to various BOT (Robotics) machines.
• Ignio POC - Setup 13 Cloud servers (Windows and Linux), provided access to these servers and got software installed as needed.
• Container - completed training for Docker & Kubernetes
• ClearCase - Supported ClearCase (CC) environment for multiple groups - working on CC issues, applying upgrades, supporting failover activities & creating PERL Scripts to keep uptime for system at 90% with less than 10 reported issues per month. . Worked on automated build process used for CC - providing solutions, documenting, setting up scripts and trained business to use it. Successfully turned over the builder role to multiple groups. Designed a process to shutdown CC usage at Citi. Provided documentation, held meetings, coordinated effort, wrote scripts, prepared reports ((status, expense, charts) to track and montior shutdown process. Lead team of 13 people to get this done. Worked with each client team so they fully understood the process and the timelines. Shutdown process is 99% complete with only 2 teams (out of 35) remaining on CC and only 34 active data bases (VOBs) out of 782 still running..
• ORAAS project - Led project to coordinate effort of multiple teams to get it back on track and drive it to completion. Scheduled meetings (management and technical), created project plans and provided direction.
- Infrastructure Technical Analyst, Technical Lead, Build Engineer at CITIGROUP
- Build Engineer at SOUTHWEST AIRLINES
- Build Engineer, Clearcase Admin, Technical Lead at CITIGROUP
10 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science
- A.S. - Business
Responsible for all of the truck frames and other structural vehicle adaptation components(skid plate, hitch, tow hook), electric and hydraulic power steering (EPS/EHPS), and gear-shift mechanism through mule/prototype phase. - Prepare/maintain BoM and process sheets for mule and prototype vehicle builds. Provide short and long term actions to assigned build issues, log 8D responses from suppliers into the prototype supplier performance tracking database. - Lead change requests for frame and other structural components specifically for prototype builds by coordinating with other BICEEP and supplier. - Act as liaison between supplier and variation optimization team to ensure parts follow specific GDT. - Handled requisitions amounting to over $25M and achieved over $500K in cost savings.
- Prototype Build Engineer at Chassis Systems
- Product Engineer Interior, PPPM at Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Engineering Intern at Valsamis Inc, Marine Engineering
- Associate Systems Engineer at IBM
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- MS Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
- BE - Mechanical Engineering
* Implement Jenkins into the development environment for continues integration of software builds * Worked on Abbott Diabetes' next generation Freestyle Blood Glucose Meter app for iOS and android to report hazardous glucose level data for patients * Wrote shell scripts that utilized the git repositories pulled in by Jenkins to facilitate the build process and call programs that would build the code such as iOS' xcodebuild or android's gradle. * Develop shell script to verify unit tests against the build and notify the developers of any failures * Package .app or .apk and upload it to FTP Server so customers/developers can download * Integrated Fastlane to automate app screenshots for android and iOS * Implemented UI Tests across both mobile platforms * Integrated and developed upon older generation python code to work as an improved build script that would support unit test and multi-language builds. * Developed Android features for the app such as dynamic strings, unit testing, UI testing, and screenshots
- Build Engineer/Software Developer at Abbott Diabetes Care
- Software Developer at HCL Technologies
- at My Cookbook
- at Machine Learned Image Prediction
7 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science