Duties include: Building Construction on and off Center.
- Building Construction Technology Helper at Mississippi Job Corps Center
8 months at this Job
Growing and building a commercial construction business serving the Southwestern region.
- President Triple W Metal Building Construction LLC at Triple W Metal Building Construction LLC
- Owner and Operator at Sierra Star
20 years, 5 months at this Job
- Cosmetology - Cosmetology
- Craniosacral Therapist 1 - Natural Health
- Aroma Freedom Technique Practitioner - AFT Certification
Im a sub contractor doing building construction iv been in many kinds of construction earth work, i can reed septic and soil plans and i have helped designe many different types of septic systems. Also aswell iv had experience in house jacking, masonry, and all types of tree services .
- Building construction at Moody Construction
- sub contracter at Moody Construction
9 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Dayton Job Corps Center Dayton, OH Building Construction Technology- Responsible for mudding and installing drywall Installing countertops using contact cement Cutting and placing tile with ceramic and grout, while using a tile saw Painting Basic electrical wiring Installing drop ceilings Custodial/Janitorial labor Landscaping Dayton Metropolitan Housing Authority Dayton, OH Custodian- Responsible for keeping grounds clean, cleaning apartments, trashing out abandon apartments, painting, removing and replacing tiles, unclogging drains, sinks, and toilets.
- Building Construction Technology tech at Dayton Job Corps
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - Building Contsruction Technology
• I have work with this company as a construction worker for two years. I can do any job as building construction is concern. I have been serve employed as construction worker for more than ten years.we do Construction of buildings,Road Construction And serving of Government contracts.
- Building Construction Technician at Chariot Construction Company Ltd
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Baccalaureate Technique certificate in civil Engineering - Applied mechanics,Construction Drawing,Construction Processes,Quantities and Estimates,Site Management,Soil mechanics,Electronic Data Processes and Construction Practice(Project)
- Some college
Residential construction work on site, managing employees, scheduling projects, monitoring construction progress, securing permits and budgeting site finances.
- Apartment Building Construction at Stamford construction
- Maintenance Worker at ballard petroleum
- specialty at Sanderson Farms, Inc.
- Deli Worker (Delicatessen Worker) at the grand deli (FBI)
2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - welding
Home construction and remodeling project management scheduling subs and overseeing the project from start to competition. Coordinate sub-contractors to complete tasks during the flow of building and remodeling. Develop a business plan prior to start-up to keep an organized personal schedule and deliver efficient direction for successful work flow. Product ordering and budget tracking to insure costs stay within the defined scope of overall budget.
- Building Construction Superintendent at Norduk Fine Homes
- Building superintendent/ Bookkeeper at Two Structures Homes
2 years, 1 month at this Job
Served as a consultative data expert and led end to end reporting for the government construction agency. I collaborated with higher management, government experts, consultants, and contractors to understand the requirement and analyze financial and operational data to drive recommendations for government decisions.
• Led cross-functional team meetings and demonstrated the ability to turn complex questions into measurable KPI's, focused research proposals, and translate data into insights that inspire action.
• Worked in Building Construction department to help the government to plan and allocate land and resources to the builders and contracting companies for urban development around the state.
• Automated daily, weekly and monthly reports to provide useful data-driven insights using Excel, Power Pivot for daily operations and helped the government to optimize their resources and make smart decisions.
• Created a monitoring system and daily report to monitor KPI variations for more than 2K different partners with an overall network monthly revenue of more than $ 1 M (converted from INR to USD)
• Use statistical tools packs and languages to analyze enormous volumes of data (100K to millions of rows), to build models, draw key insights and recommend actionable steps.
• Involved in managing contract management by auction and bid mechanism.
• Involved in legal matters and helped all customer with data associated with RTI (Right to Information under Indian government act) related to building construction across the state.
• Conducted presentations internally and externally to present the findings of data analysis and recommend actionable insights. (Business intelligence Insights and recommendations) INSTITUTIONAL PROJECT
• Telecom Customer Churn Analysis: Worked on IBM open Customer churn data to understand customer retention and behavior. Used R and SAS for descriptive and predictive modeling. Used Tableau to present the data along with data correlation, by using interaction filters on dashboard and Story.
• Design and implement a Database management system for Hotel in Oracle: Designed and implemented logical and Physical data model structure for a hotel in Oracle SQL. This also followed ETL lifecycle.
• Employee Attrition and Performace Analysis: Used IBM HR Analytics Employee Attrition & Performance data to understand Employee attrition and performed. Used Descriptive analysis, Principal Component Analysis, and other machine learning techniques in SAS and R to understand Employee attrition and performance. Used Tableau Story to present and visualize findings.
• Design and implement Data Warehouse system for an online store in Oracle: Designed and created star schema (Dimension and FACT) for and online for sales, order, payment, loyalty etc in Oracle SQL. This solution was also optimized by using proper indexes.
• Capstone Project 1 - Disease predictive Model for a medical firm in San Diego: This project is in ideation and cleaning Phase using Python (Pandas)
• Capstone Project 2 - ML Marksman Credit Risk Analysis: This project is still in ideation and cleaning Phase using Python (Pandas).
- Analyst - Building Construction Department at Public Works Department
7 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Science in Data Analytics - Data Analytics
- Master of Commerce in Accounts - Commerce
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounts - Accounts
Experience in electrical.framing.carpentry.a/c repair.window installs door installs n removals.repairwater pumps n motors.plumbing.masonary.stucco.drywall .tile n marble installs shower floors mud sets n pans.cabinet installs.high rise building systems chillers.boilers.holding tanks cooling towers.inventory control.construction all phases.maintenance all phases
- Building Construction Supervisor / Laborer at American Housing Corporation
10 years at this Job
Building, Reparing, and Servicing commercial pools including heaters all equipment. Safely operating heavy machinery performing demolition, building, plumbing and masonry. all over Colorado
- Service tech/ Building / construction at Aquatic chemical solutions
- Tile installer/ Builder at Colorado creative tile
- Home Inspector at Pride Home Inspections, LLC
- Pool Technician at Vision pools
1 year at this Job