Fl. Building Contractor CBCO 59016 Cal. Building Contractor 713413 USGBC L.E.E.D. A.P. International Code Council Building Inspector Electrical Inspector Plumbing Inspector Mechanical inspector Energy Conservation and Plan Review
- Building Contractor at Rick Macy Builder Inc.
at this Job
Certified Florida Building Contractor specializing in light commercial and residential remodeling and floor coverings. Typical projects consist of renovations in main street commercial, medical offices, homes, apartments, and condominium units. Responsibilities include sourcing project opportunities, design and sales, permits and drawings, project management, customer relations, contractor relations, inspections, billing and collections.
- Building Contractor at Coastland Custom Builders, LLC
- West Florida Regional Operations Manager at Spraggins Builder Services
- Director of Operations/Store Manager at The Hadinger Company
- Remodeling Contractor at Bailey's Flooring Service, LLC
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Human Relations and Business
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
- Associate in Arts - Liberal Arts
7years continuous Education as required by state of Louisiana
- Building contractor at Kevin Dendy contractor
- Self Employed Owner/Operator at
26 years, 2 months at this Job
CONTRACTOR STATE LICENSE BOARD
• B – General Building Contractor - license #1042235
• Plan, coordinate, budget and oversee every aspect of a residential construction
• Familiar with building codes and all aspects of construtions.
- General Building Contractor - B License at Self Own Business
- HVAC Technician/Installer at Self Own Business
- PROFESSIONAL REAL ESTATE INSPECTOR at Self Own Business
- General Manager at Kieu Hanh Trading
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - AGRICULTURAL ENGINEER
- Bachelor's - AEROSPACE ENGINEER
Estimating, Sales, Lead Carpenter/owner
• As owner/operator, managed multiple employees and various sub-contractors
• Developed respect among professional peers for business growth and production quality
• Commercial/retail fit-out and tenant improvement background
• Contracts ranged from minor renovations to new building construction
• Responsible for devising solutions to unforeseen situations and client-architect mediation
• Established long lasting relationships with suppliers and sub-contractors, allowing for efficient job progression and timely completion
• Developed commercial accounts, including renovation and maintenance of strip malls, auto dealerships, and country clubs
• Managed projects ranging from small renovations to large ground up custom home builds; involved from conception to completion on all builds
- Building Contractor at Larew Contracting LLC/Epic Homes LLC
- Journeyman at Carpenters Local 254 Central NJ
- Project Manager, Supervisor at Cornerstone Design
- Project Manager, Estimator, Supervisor at Dan Levy Construction
18 years, 1 month at this Job
- - business
Building of residential and commercial construction.
- Building Contractor at CMiller construction
- Building Contractor at
2 months at this Job
- High school
- High school or equivalent
Obtained California General building contractor's license in April of 1994 Established Rightway Construction in may of 1994 started with one truck basic hand tools and no employees. Created company growth over the following years managing 8- employees, large construction equipment, We built 6-custom homes, 2- commercial buildings and countless room additions remodel projects and commercial expansion upgrades. I was responsible for all company operations including office and outside building projects.
- Owner/Operator General Building Contractor at Rightway Construction
- Superintendent at Tilton Pacific Construction Services
- Building Construction Foreman at Collins Lake Management Corporation
24 years, 10 months at this Job
- California State Contractors Class B Certification
- - HVAC
- - Theology
framing sub contractor, roofing sub contractor ,siding contractor ,painting subcontractor and landscaping contractor construction super on 120 unit subdivision construction super on 47 unit subdivision took apart a 1640 dutch barn and rebuilt same built houses on south shore east end of Long Island
- building contractor, constructionn supervisor at self employed
at this Job
- High school
• Managed ground up and remodeling of residential and commercial construction.
• Thorough knowledge of construction techniques and the ability to derive the most efficient task completing method. *Proficient in carpentry, finished carpentry, custom wood working, cabinetry drywall, painting, and electrical.
• Developed architectural drawings for various building projects.
• Change orders, cost estimating, bids and training of safety techniques for all employees.
• Supervised job sites in the building of timely completion including track home development, retail construction, residential remodels and property preservation.
- GENERAL BUILDING CONTRACTOR at Corcoran Construction & Remodeling
- PROJECT MANAGER at San Diego Restaurant Supply
- FACILITIES MANAGER at Veterinary Specialty Center
- PROJECT MANAGER at JHR Construction
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY
Designed, initiated and completed master plan studies with construction plans, materials and labor schedules and job costings for commercial and residential location and usage expansions and renovations. Functioned as lead architect/contractor for governmental contacts and compliance. Established subcontractor bid specifications, selection criteria, and performance evaluations. Performed A/P, A/R, payroll and taxation reports and functions using Qucikbooks and Excel.
- General Building Contractor, Co-Owner at PJ McGinn General Contracting
- Finance Budget Analyst at State of California, Department of Finance
- Auditing Accountant at San Francisco State University Foundation
- Financial Consultant at City of Lemoore
10 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Plant Physiology
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration