Local 420 steamfitter/ building engineer
- Building Engineer at EMCOR
- HVAC Service Technician at Lennox National Accounts Services
- commercial service technician at Hutchinson plumbing heating and cooling
- Commercial hvac technican at Airhandlers mechanical services
at this Job
- Universal refrigerant cert - Hvac
- technical - hvac
- Daiken service certificate - Mini split
- Rses member - Hvac
- Nate certified - North American technican excellence
Leading commercial real estate firm in the Mid-Atlantic region
➢ Building Engineer who worked in the areas of general commercial building maintenances.
- Building Engineer at Colliers Pinkard
- Assistant Chief Engineer at The Rouse Company
- Building Engineer at McCormick Properties
5 years at this Job
- - HVAC
As the Building Engineer, I managed the buildings facilities and maintenance needs for the HOA community comprising of 2 towers with 197 Units on a 400,000 s.f. property.
- BUILDING ENGINEER at Pinnacle Property Management Services
- Service Coordinator at Lovett INC
- Facility Manager at Bay West Property Mgmt.
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- BA - Business Studies - Hotel and Catering Mgmt
Memphis City Schools, Supervising Building Engineer Trainee, Memphis, TN 2004-Present
- Supervising Building Engineer at Memphis City Schools
- Custodial Worker at Memphis City Schools
- Retail Representative at Memphis City Schools
15 years, 2 months at this Job
Building Engineer for 2 commercial buildings. Work with the building manager to make sure daily tasks are complete and take care of tenant requests daily. Hvac, plumbing, electrical, painting, power washing, cleanup and appearance, ect. Knowledgeable in running commercial buildings. Supervise day Porter and security on site. Supervise any outside contractors when work is needed to be done. Deliver rent statements. Plan projects and complete in a timely manner. Communicate with Building Manager, and tenants daily.
- Building Engineer at Westchase Center Management
- Building Manager and Maintenance on site at 1.Prostaff/Attero
- Make Ready Technician/ maintenance at Grace Church
- Barbershop at Self employed
10 months at this Job
- Some college
Worked with various Builder/Developers that were also their own property managers prior to my PCMI Construction Consulting employment, Casino Morongo Lead Engineer, including Building Engineer at Riverside County Housing Authority.
Construction Manager, and Superintendent, completing over 3,100 combined lifetime units/buildings. City Building Inspector completing thousands of various building inspections over several years. Riverside County Housing Authority Building Maintenance Engineer. Years of Building Management and Maintenance experience that included repairs of all building trades. Totaling hundreds of Apartments, to Hundreds of Residential and Commercial Units. 13 years at Casino Morongo as a Lead General Building Engineer which included their Casino and its Restaurants and their 29 Story Hotel. Included weekly testing of Casinos Emergency 10,000 Horse Power Fire Pump Motor and Maintenance, and Fire Valve Inspections in all areas. Computerized Air Handling Cooling/Heating Systems. Training of beginner Building Engineers. Extensive Construction/Building Maintenance Problem Analyzing, which included, Water Intrusion solving investigations. On Roofs,Walls, Concrete Slabs, Widows,
- Construction Manager/ Lead General Building Engineer/ Customer Service at Worked with various Builder/Developers that were also their own property managers prior to my PCMI Construction Consulting employment, Casino Morongo Lead Engineer, including Building Engineer at Riverside County Housing Authority.
42 years, 5 months at this Job
- On the job site training with all Developers and construction subcontractor journeymen during the years of 1976-1983. - Construction Management, including (hands on) how to properly repair all subcontractor related building problems.
Building Engineer/Field Service Tech with 7 years HVAC experience, plus EPA Universal certification . Responsible for repair and maintenance of numerous commercial buildings. Currently responsible for Preventative Maintenance on all HVAC systems for at least 15 commercial buildings. More than 250 units. Package and split systems. Able to diagnose, repair, install, etc.
- Building Engineer at MODE Commercial
- Field Technician at Streetlane Homes
- Service Supervisor at Riverstone Residential Group
- Service Supervisor at Greystar Property Management
5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science
Building Engineer, Maintaining Fire Alarm systems to include, Honeywell devices, Siemens, And Simplex. Troubleshooting system troubles and restoring systems back to normal. Fire panels, power supplies, etc. Working with vendors and scheduling maintenance as needed. Tracking all deficiencies in my assigned portfolio.
- Building Engineer at CBRE/Microsoft
- Coordinator at Drofiak Properties
- United States Army at Army
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Biology
- High School Diploma
Employed as a Building Engineer and over the years, was promoted to Chief Building Engineer. My duties were to:
➢ Kept up with customer and tenants complaints, demands, and work requests through building engines and e-mails to help resolve them to their complete satisfaction.
➢ Keep up with maintenance and service on building mechanical, HVAC equipment.
➢ Electrical, plumbing, snow removal, preventative maintenance, etc.
➢ Pay attention to budget for spare parts inventory. and safe working conditions.
➢ Interacted and worked with outside contractors during construction or maintenance, etc.
➢ oversaw tenants move in and out. With moving contractors
➢ Did monthly reports and supervised staff of 5 employees.
➢ Was on call 24 hours/7 days a week.
➢ Kept the building in 'class A' condition. Monitor and adjusted building temps. by BMS computer systems via wireless thermostats. I am always punctual, rarely sick, and rarely take vacation or time off. I have a strong and hands on work ethic. I am a good problem solver, when they occur in order to get the job done. I respond to emergency calls to keep everything in tip-top shape. I like to work to keep a company profitable at all times. Licensed - EPA / CFC 10 hours certification - OSHA *Have references available upon request*
- BUILDING ENGINEER at THE ASHFORTH COMPANY
- WELDER at KIMBERLY CLARK OF NEW MILFORD
24 years at this Job
- n/a - engineering
During my working time at Smith's Playground I worked as a Building Engineer with other co-workers that did the same. In my job I was responsible for basic maintenance in the workplace and making sure that the building was fully functional at opening and closing times. I also was given a chance to change my role to Building Staff Member, where in this role I had to stock merchandise, help customers whenever they needed help, and to inform them on our membership prices and what comes with becoming a member.
- Building Engineer at Smith's Playground
- Service at Workshop Mechanics, The Workshop school
- Sales Assistant at Darby Hardware Store
1 year at this Job