Building Inspector for the City of Coachella, CA
- Building Inspector at WILLDAN ENGINEERING
- P.E.C. (Project Environmental Coordinator) at The Industrial Company
- Contractors Quality Control & Safety Manager at Soltek Pacific
- Self Employed at Contractors Quality Control
7 months at this Job
- - Building Inspection Technology
- - U.S.A.C.E. Construction Quality Management for Contractors
Contract Building Inspector for NASA oversite of Google construction at Moffett Air Field.
- Building Inspector at AECOM, Moffett Air Field
- ICC/ICBO Building Inspector at Thor Electric
- Project Construction Manager at AEROTEK
- Acting Electrical Engineer at Naval Air Station
1 year at this Job
- - Maintenance and Operations Electrician
- - Water and Waste Management
- - Business Management
- - General Education
- - Electrical Engineering
- - General Helper
- - Physical Science
705 N. Zeeb, Scio Township, Mi. 48107 1997- Present
Building Official, Electrical, Building, Inspector
• Managing the everyday events of a building department, permitting, inspections, problem solving, investigations, and complaints.
• Performing Electrical and Building inspections for six townships, a village, and two cities.
• Plan review of both electrical and building projects.
• WCBO, Washtenaw County Building Officials, meeting with other officials within county to discuss problems and code issues we encounter monthly, collaborate to be consistent within enforcement agencies.
• Dedicated to providing great customer service.
- Building Official, Electrical, Building, Inspector at Washtenaw County Building Department
- Electrical Inspector at City of Plymouth Building Department
- Company Owner at Don's General Maintenance
- Electrical Contractor and License Builder at Don's General Maintenance
22 years at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Industrial Technology
GA 770-567-2007 I inspect residential and commercial buildings for Pike County. I enforce all building codes and ordinances. I obtained my ICC Certification as a Building Inspector in 2009
- Building Inspector at Pike County Board of Commissioners
- Office Manager at Advanced Erosion Control
- Engineering Technician at Georgia Department of Transportation
- Assistant Manager in charge of sales at Hibbett Sports, Inc
11 years, 6 months at this Job
- None - Business Management
- High school - High School
- - Criminal Justice
Chester, NY 1978 - present
Property Manager / Building Inspector
• Perform comprehensive building inspections for industrial, commercial, and residential properties.
• Own and manage day-to-day operations of residential properties in NY and FL.
• Manage tenant relations: applications, leases, move-ins, complaints, service requests, and rent collection.
• Oversee all aspects of maintenance and repair, insurance, landscaping, snow removal, vendor selection, and routine inspections.
• Request competitive bids and review RFPs.
• Manage annual budget, accounting, and financial reporting and analysis.
- Property Manager / Building Inspector at KP Professional Home Inspection
- HVAC / Mechanic D, Building Maintenance & Facilities at Pfizer Pharmaceuticals
41 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
- - Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
Freeport, New York July 2012 - September 2014 Building Inspector Trainee Conduct inspections of buildings, mobile homes and other projects in process of construction, alteration, demolition or repair for their compliance with building codes and ordinances, sound construction methods and safe construction practices; perform safety and structural evaluations of buildings after a major earthquake or flood. Maintain records regarding inspections; coordinate and ensure final approvals from all government agencies involved in a project's final acceptance.Interpret and explain to contractors, developers, engineers, architects, property owners and others applicable building code requirements and alternatives, County code, procedures and policies. Read, interpret, and approve blueprints including structural submittals for code and structure compliance. NYS board certified Code Enforcement Officer.
- Building Inspector Trainee at Incorporated Village of Freeport
- Lead Pharmacy Technician at Wal-Mart Pharmacy Department
- Lead Pharmacy Technician at Stop&ShopPharmacy
- Pharmacy Technician at Walgreen's Pharmacy
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- A. A. - Liberal Arts /Sciences
As an Inspector Intern I learned the procedures on how to process permits, including the type of applications, the type of permit needed for each project, and the process of document submittals and plan checks.
➢ I also went out on inspections on a daily basis observing and learning how and what to look for, for each type of inspection.
- Building Inspector Intern at Building and Safety
- Member of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters at Local Union
- Union Journeyman Carpenter at Trademark Construction
- Finisher/Laborer at High Technology Concrete
2 months at this Job
- Certificate - Construction Technology
• Residential, Commercial plan review. Provide training for contractors on updated code changes.
• Inspections, from foundations to completed projects and code enforcement. (framing, electrical, HVAC, plumbing)
- BUILDING INSPECTOR at Benton County Building Safety Division
- Site Manager at City of Fayetteville
- Facility Manager at US Metal
- Operations manager at Benton County Solid Waste
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- License - Asbestos
Inspect building or structures to ensure they meet ICC codes for general building and hvac. Submit reports and inspections to building department. Issuing passed, failed, or stop work orders to individual sites per inspection. Review permits to ensure work being performed on site coincides with permit application. Attend meetings with contractors, building department staff, and building commissioner regarding projects and code requirements. Schedule and coordinate inspections/projects with contractors on site. Submit time and inspection sheets for payroll of work performed.
- Building Inspector at Willow Springs
- Owner/Operator - HVAC/General Contractor at ADHC Inc.
- Service Technician at American Residential Services
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Performed on-site Construction Management supervision for HAKS Engineering, NYC Local Law11repairs on NYCHA high-rise residential buildings. Ensure adherence to specifications and contractor trade practices. Provides overall Construction Management on project site, including Contractors, subcontractors and inspectors. Read and Interpret Blue Print, TR6, CD5 and all other filed reports associated with Project Site. Interact with NYCH QA inspectors, EEO Staff and Project site staff. Hold bi-weekly meetings and provide minutes and feedback to all appropriate persons. Provided guidance and supervision of sub-contractors involved in the day to day construction activities on the Project site. Provided daily progress reports and look ahead. Supervises contractor repairs on building facades, Parapet wall replacement, brick and lintel replacement, suspended and pipe scaffolding. Ensure public safety.
- Building Inspector at InfoTran Engineers
- Lead Energy Modeler /Auditor/Building Inspector at T.Y. Lin International
- Consultant/Project Manager at
- Program Director - Energy Conservation and Rehab Services at Bronx Shepherds
1 year, 2 months at this Job