Day to day operations, General and preventative maintenance, Obtain cost estimates for repairs, Maintain Janitorial supplies, Supervise porters, Security; Conduct inventory of equipment, Filing, Data entry, Coordinate with contractors, Maintain the cleanliness of the building, Schedule Inspections.
- Building Maintenance Engineer at Rockwell Management Inc.
- Independent Designer/Technician at Contractor
- Facilities Coordinator at Dance Exchange
- Property and Events Assistant at Glen Echo Park Partnership for Arts and Culture
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- MFA - New Media Art and Performance
- BA - Modern Dance
- AA - English
Maintaining the overall physical appearance of the plan
• Responsible for electrical plumbing, painting, carpentry, forklifting, and HVAC
• Performed assigned maintenance tasks
• Responded to and corrected equipment stoppage/technical breakdown
• Maintained cleanliness of work environment
• Practiced and complied with company policies and procedures
• Completed daily, weekly, and monthly checklists on building equipment
- Building Maintenance Engineer at FLOWERS & BAKING
- General Laborer at J.T. Flooring & Carpentry Installation Services, Opa Locka, Florida
1 year, 3 months at this Job
I've worked in various technical and administrative jobs, however my value comes from my adaptability. I will rise to any challenge, and I am a natural problem solver. Building Maintenance Engineer Residence Inn by Marriot April 2017 to November 2018 Provided minor carpentry and sheet rock repairs (i.e., remove/replace door frames, patch holes in sheet rock, apply texture, repair cabinets, etc.). Assisted in monitoring inventory of maintenance and cleaning supplies, facilitating accurate replacement orders. Performed necessary repairs and preventive maintenance on suites as they become vacant, maintains adequate supply of rental units ready for occupancy and sales presentations, and assisted as required and assigned in painting of interior units, office, clubhouse, laundry rooms, common areas, and occupied units. Continuously inspected the property for safety hazards that pose a liability or potential liability and corrected same immediately, advising supervisor of necessary action. Performed reasonable duties under supervisor's direction in completing resident work orders and requests for service. Incorporated both safety and customer service in performance of all job duties. Was responsible for the security of the property at all times. Keeping all keys to the property on his/her personal possession, and refuse to give any unauthorized person "master" keys. Performed daily pool care, assured pool is in proper chemical balance following manufacturer's directions for use of the same, and area is free of safety violations (i.e., safety equipment, gate functions, etc.).
- Building Maintenance Engineer at Residence Inn by Marriot
- Laborer at Laconiko Olive Oil
- at Barrista
- Assistant Supervisor at Hammerhead Construction
1 year, 7 months at this Job
Supported the Compaq Service Organization (CSO)/HP which consisted of manufacturing, materials and engineering. Duties included:
• Manage and repair Metasys HVAC system on Campus, troubleshoot hot/cold calls in customer areas
• Perform and assist with PMs for building occupied areas
• Troubleshooting high and low electrical voltages to the building
• Repairs PM plumbing and carpentry
- Current Building Maintenance Engineer at Jones, Lang, Lasalle
- Senior Facilities Maintenance Specialist at Compaq Computer Corp/Johnson Controls/ISS
- Journeyman Electrician at Houston Stafford Electric, Inc
- Journeyman Electrician at Fowler Engineering
1 year at this Job
- - HVAC
- - Electrical Theory
- LICENSE - Welding
Responsible for maintaining medical office buildings in Orlando and Celebration. Troubleshooting installation and repairing air conditioning system RTU, AHU, package unit, vav box air handler, chiller, cooling tower, and heat pumps system. Replaced and repaired bearings, exhaust fan, motor, belts, contactor, transformer, circuit board, relay, thermostat, replaced air filters, cleaned AC coils, charged HVAC units refrigerant R-410A/R-22 system as needed. Experience with HVAC Pneumatic and Tracer Summit controls. Daily monitoring HVAC controls network systems for proper temperatures for offices and tenants comfort. Replaced electrical, outlets, switches, ballast, circuit breaker, T8 fluorescent bulbs, LED lights fixtures upgrade. Plumbing Replaced and repaired water heater, sink, faucet, ice maker, disposal, valves, toilet, and repiping experience. Maintained equipment in accordance with the manufacturer's specifications. Inspected and tested the fire alarm system and fire pumps. Inspected elevator and automatic sliding door weekly. Performed materials inventory for maintenance operations.
- Building Maintenance Engineer at Healthcare Trust of America Inc
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school - Certified License Mainstream Engineering EPA R-410A Computer software system Kronos, Angus AnyWhere and Jobber.
- High school
• Maintain and repair machines, equipment and tools
• Properly maintain and repair commercial property, Including: roof, windows, doors, floors, woodworking, trim, plumbing, heating, electrical, plaster, and paint.
• Organize multiple projects at one time
- Building Maintenance Engineer at Preferred Management
- at Steve Walters Construction
- Lead Maintenance Technician at Cheyenne Housing Authority
- at High Plains Concrete
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Architecture
- High School Diploma
- Building Maintenance Engineer at The Dallas Morning News Plano Printing Facility
18 years, 1 month at this Job
• Lead a team of building crew staff to deliver the highest 5-star Guest Care and 5-star Quality of Service.
• Consistently exceeding expectations by keeping in constant contact with guests as well as Building engineer manager to ensure proper maintenance of all hotel & guest needs
• Maintenance problems with plumbing, heating, air conditioning and electrical systems. Working with all of the common power and hand tools, including hammers, drills, wrenches, saws and pliers, to keep the systems that serve individual hotel rooms plus the building's overall systems, running properly.
• Be polite, courteous and professional to guests and co-workers at all times.
• Assist guests with lockouts, T.V., phone or other issues in rooms.
• Maintenance work, such as changing the filters in heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems or replacing seals in plumbing systems.
• Perform inspections of building & rooms to determine needed repairs or actions. Responsible for ensuring building crew completes projects in a timely manner, while on-boarding and training new hires.
• Inspect all lighting in lobby and guest rooms, maintain exterior landscaping, painting walls, equipment maintenance and carpentry as needed.
- Building Maintenance Engineer at HOTEL CHICAGO IMD
- Lead Forklift Operator/Lead Shipping Dept at B.P. STAFFING
- Terminal Operator/Supervisor at ITS TECH AND LOGISTICS
- at M.B.B Enterprises of Chicago
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Building Maintenance Engineer at Tishman Speyer
- Building Maintenance Engineer at CB Richard Ellis
- Building Maintenance Engineer at Township Maintenance Services
- Preventative Maintenance Engineer at Wright Runstad and Company
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Certificate of Completion in Commercial and Industrial Building Maintenance
33304 CONTACT: REQUEST PH: (954) 467 1111 The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is a 461 rooms resort, it has one restaurant, two bars, three kitchens and convention center. Responsibilities: . Assist Management in team organization, create work content, lead blitz teams on specific tasks. . Respond to emergency and alarms and ensure the correct follow up of proceedings and guidelines. . Maintenance and repair of existing AC and Refrigeration equipment. . Electrical repair and installations of a very diverse type of electrical elements. . Troubleshoot, repair and maintenance of all in-house equipment and appliances (ovens, ice machines, compressors, laundry, exhaust fans, fridges, etc.)
- BUILDING MAINTENANCE ENGINEER I/ LEAD MECHANIC ENGINEER. at WESTIN FORT LAUDERDALE BEACH RESORT
- BUILDING MAINTENANCE ENGINEER I at HILTON MIAMI DOWNTOWN
- MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR/ PROCURING AND TRAINING MANAGER at KLEAN-SERV, INC
- COMMERCIAL SALES AND OPERATIONS at AROMA PAPER AND JANITORIAL SUPPLY INC.
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- CERTIFICATION - Air conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration
- - REAL ESTATE SALES
- - English/Business
- Associate's - Accounting, Statistics, Finance