Started at SkyZone trampoline park in Allendale as I worked as a court monitor until I was promoted to a shift leader. After about 1 year I began learning building maintenance which I strictly did for 2 years, after that I was promoted to Building Maintenance Supervisor. My job title requires me to go from park to park (Pine Brook and Springfield) 5 days a week Mon-Fri 9am-5pm doing building maintenance which is anything from repairs around the building, regular court/trampoline maintenance and repair and supervising and teaching team members. I also have to stay available on weekends in case of any maintenance and repair emergencies.
- Building Maintenance Supervisor at Sky Zone Trampoline Parks
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- Some college
• Operate, repair and maintain low pressure building equipment to include boilers; HVAC fan units; RTU's; Air cooled Chillers; etc.
• Perform building rounds on daily basis checking operation of building equipment and building infrastructure.
• Answer building calls; respond to emergencies within the building environment while on shift.
• Work second shift within an 8hr. rotation.
• Train apprentice co-worker throughout shift on building mechanics and the building infrastructure environment. *Promoted to Maintenance Supervisor as of April/2018*
- Building Maintenance Supervisor at C&W Services
- Lead Operating Engineer at Jones Lang LaSalle
- Chief Engineer at Benedictine University
- Stationary Engineer at St. Bernard Hospital
1 year at this Job
- - Business Administration/Management
I am responsible for communicating with any contractor who comes in to do any type of work on or in building. I communicate with the building owner on what she wants taken care of and how. I order supplies and keep track of our usage. I hire employee to be here if or when I'm not available. I make sure the work is done well and in a timely manner
- Building Maintenance Supervisor at New Image Building Services
- Customer Service Representative at Conoco. With Freeport McMoran
- Project Manager at Executive Management Services
5 years, 6 months at this Job
• Supervisor of Maintenance Dept.
• Responsible for Third shift operations throughout the whole campus
• Coordinated all Preventive maintenance and responded to emergency calls.
• Scheduled all work orders to be performed on a timely basis.
• Managed payroll and schedules for complete department.
• Created safety and operational meetings weekly.
- Building Maintenance Supervisor at The Ohio State University
- Preventive Maintenance Tech Coordinator at Fayette County Memorial Hospital
- Maintenance 2, Heavy Equipment Operator/Cemetery Coordinator at City of Washington Court House
7 months at this Job
- - Applied Business
Supervise maintenance workers and daily workload
• Inspect installation and maintenance work performed in the assigned area
• Plan and organize building facilities projects for maintenance and remodeling
• Monitor maintenance projects to ensure timeliness, correctness and completion
• Develop work schedule for maintenance workers
• Requisition necessary parts, equipment and supplies
• Maintain air conditioning, ventilation and mechanical utilities within the developments
• Ensure units' compliance with safety standards
• Perform on-call emergency services as required
• Schedule preventative maintenance on all equipment
• Troubleshoot HVAC's, hot water heaters and appliances including refrigerators and stoves
- Building Maintenance Supervisor at Mobile Housing Board
- Maintenance Repair Technician at
- Maintenance Crew Leader at Los Angeles Southwest College
13 years, 2 months at this Job
Preformed general building maintenance including, vacuuming of rugged area of alley, mopped the players area, approach upkeep, cleaning restrooms,bar area and cafee, daily parking lot cleaning and repairs, stripped and waxed floors, oiled lanes, painted walls, shoveled during winter months.
- Building Maintenance Supervisor at North Arlington Bowling
- Janitorial supervisor at LA Fitness
- Janitor/warehouse at BJ's Wholesale Club
2 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Supervised, planned and scheduled work assignments for specific community maintenance staff.
• Interviewed potential candidates interested in pursuing a career with NRHA in maintenance for a specific community
• Developed and implemented practices that insure effective and efficient operations of staff and materials.
• Implemented preventative maintenance and resident self help.
• Managed maintenance shop's budget and inventory and replenished stock as needed
• Completed projects and duties as assigned.
• Communicated daily with staff, supervisors, and NRHA staff.
• Inspected units after resident moved out to check for damages.
• Evaluated completed work and took corrective action as needed.
• Provided oral and written correspondences to direct supervisor, senior management, staff and outside vendors regarding community projects.
- Building Maintenance Supervisor at Norfolk Redevelopment Housing & Authority
- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic at Norfolk Redevelopment Housing & Authority
- Building Maintenance Mechanic at Norfolk Redevelopment & Housing Authority Norfolk VA
- Building Maintenance Mechanic Aide at Norfolk Redevelopment & Housing Authority Norfolk VA
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- - communication
I am currently in charge of building maintenance for a large auction facility which contains several large buildings, a barn and a warehouse. I direct and supervise three employees daily whose tasks include daily maintenance of property, routine cleaning, repairs, snow removal, groundwork, etc. I work closely with the property owner to problem solve maintenance issues, building repairs, and to develop ideas for growth and development. Assisted owner with several major expansions and building additions. Typical duties include equipment operation and maintenance, plumbing & electrical, carpentry, plowing and snow removal, and others as they arise.
- BUILDING MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR at SOMERSET AUCTION
- FOREMAN'S ASSISTANT at JS INDUSTRIAL ARTS
- FIRST COOK/SHIFT SUPERVISOR at LAST UNICORN
- GENERAL LABORER at KEELEY CONSTRUCTION CO
11 years, 2 months at this Job
Inform store manager of any building issues. Fix and repair any machines or call companies to come service machines. Clean building to unsure customers that building is within proper sanitation code and standards. Oversee other building maintenance employees. Make sure outside grounds are clean and up to standards.
- Building Maintenance Supervisor at McDonald's
- Self Employed at Cycle heaven repair
- Construction Worker at HCC
- Technician at Lamoto of washington
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High school - Intellectual
Planned, supervised, and assigned work activities for the Facilities Maintenance Section and ensure all work order were completed on time and within budget Prepared and supervised the development and management of various capital improvement and special projects associated with building repairs, renovations, and maintenance for various City facilities Supervises and coordinates the work of contractors Maintained effective working relationships with subordinates, superiors, vendors and contractors
- Building Maintenance Supervisor at City of Boca Raton
- Maintenance Director / Facilities Manager at LUCILLE ROBERTS FITNESS FOR WOMEN
- Commercial Property Manager / Project Manager Commercial at Investments Limited
- Residential Project Manager at Paramount Companies of Florida
4 months at this Job
- - Architecture
- - Architecture
- - Electronic engineering