as building maintenance technician I have perform routine maintenance,such as replacing light bulbs and ballasts,painting,inside and outside of buildings.repair and replacing door locks.repair toilets and sinks,replace shower heads and replacing water lines.replace and repair hot water tanks
- Building Maintenance Technician at homestead job corp center
- Plant Engineer at Charleston County School District
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- high school deploma
• Responsible to resolve common building plumbing and electrical issues
• Maintain building aesthetics including painting and plastering
• Ensure all critical materials and supplies are purchased and available
• Inspect all building facets and complete all preventative maintenance measures
• Responsible for the ongoing function of the PSI boilers including purchasing and maintaining adequate supply of oil to service the building
• Consistently inspect common areas to ensure the area is unobstructed and free from debris
• Promptly respond to and aid shareholders on all repair requests
• Promoted from evening building doorman to Building Maintenance Technician in June of 2001.
• Doorman duties included building security, package deliveries to guests, and lobby maintenance and debris disposal
- Building Maintenance Technician at EAST 57TH STREET ASSOCIATES
- at EAST 57TH STREET ASSOCIATES
- Interim Superintendent at EAST 57TH STREET ASSOCIATES
17 years, 7 months at this Job
200 SW 35th Street, Corvallis, OR 97330 503-804-8895 (cell ) 541-754-4689 (desk) Building Maintenance technician Same job as Urban Services Different Company. This is at the EPA in Corvallis.
- Building Maintenance technician Same job as Urban Services Different at Kcorp
- Building Maintenance Technician at Urban Services Group Inc
- Self Employed at Self Employed
- at Express Employment Professionals
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Oversee and execute all building repairs and property maintenance, cleaning and beautification. Duties include: light carpentry (shelf building desk building, frame repair), plumbing repairs, painting, sheet rock repairs, dry well & French drain installation and repair, roof and gutter cleaning/repair, application of parking lot lines and pothole filler. Experienced with mowers, augers, trenchers, jack hammers, bobcats.
- Building Maintenance Technician at Preschool occupational therapy solutions
- Studio Manager at Hudson River Studios
- Assistant Studio Manager at Jim Esposito photography
- Set builder & studio cleaner at Dennis Mosner Photography
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Photography
I currently and responsible for property and building maintenance contracted to lg&e doing a number of different maintenance jobs everyday
- Building Maintenance Technician at Facilities Performance Group, LLC
- assistant manager at oreilly auto parts
- floater at dawn food co.
2 years, 5 months at this Job
The building contains over 200 CSR representatives in a very busy call center in the Easton area.There are several common areas that require constant support and maintenance. I'm responsible for plumbing, electrical, access control and HVAC/R maintenance. Meet with contractors as well as any other duties assigned by my Facilities Manager.
- Building Maintenance Technician 3 at Kitchell Corporation
- Chief Engineer at Hampton by Hilton ( Easton)
- Chief Engineer at Residence Inn Marriott
- Maintenance Technician at Courtyard Marriott
10 months at this Job
- Certification - heating & cooling
- - H.V.A.C. Boiler certification
In charge on civil works renovation and new installation.
➢ Conduct various paintings works on the building.
➢ In charge of welding and fabrication works of warehouse racks and cabinets.
➢ Performs daily walk-through and inspection of building facility for defects and arrange/schedule repairs when necessary.
➢ Assist on installation of electrical layout and termination.
➢ Conduct preventive and corrective maintenance to prevent breakdown and to sustain the efficiency all equipments.
➢ Daily monitoring of equipment parameters for cost effective maintenance.
- Building Maintenance Technician at One Commerce International
- Welder at freelance
- Set Designer (Freelance) at freelance
- Dishwasher at Max Restaurant
3 years, 6 months at this Job
• Perform maintenance and repairs for University buildings and equipment.
• Conduct routine inspections of equipment and building for improvements.
• Participate in set up and break down of University events
- Sr. Building Maintenance Technician at Immaculata University
- Plant Maintenance Assistant at Sealed Air Corporation
- Shift lead at Sonoco Products Paper Division
12 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master's Degree - Management and Leadership
- Bachelor's Degree - Political Science
1. Mowing grass 2. Pressure washing building exterior 3. Changeing lights 4. Troubleshoot and repair machines and overhead cranes 5. PM maintenance on machines and overhead cranes 6. Cleaning and organizing parts storage areas 7. Welding and fabricating material racks, tables, shelves, and material carts 8. Requision of parts and materials. 9. PM maintenance and repairs on boom lifts, lift trucks, and diesel trucks and trailers
- Building Maintenance Technician at SCOT INDUSTRIES
- Trailer Mechanic at Belmont Enterprises
- Diesel mechanic at VALLEY FREIGHTLINER
- Diesel Technician at Gordon Trucking Inc
8 months at this Job
- - General studies
Conducts building security during private party events
● Monitors CCTV surveillance cameras to detect and deter crime
● Performs routine walkthrough building security inspections
● Responsible for opening and closing five public lodges and one private lodge during hours before and after operation
● During hours of operation performs wide variety of building maintenance needs to include electrical, plumbing, welding, general construction and various skilled labor tasks.
● Inspect buildings, equipment and appliances for functionality
● checking for faults and fixing them where they exist to keep all things running and functioning properly
● Make provision for replacement of old and damaged appliances
● Create and implement property maintenance policies and standards to serve as guide to other property workers in a bid to prevent misuse of property appliances which could result to damage
● Develop and maintain a good relationship with contractors, vendors, and site workers to get the best bargains on property repairs, supplies, and maintenance
● Ensure that properties are safe and void of any danger to their occupants, visitors, and workers by putting away harmful objects and equipment, and putting in place machinery to handle emergencies, such as fire outbreaks
● Create exit routes with proper direction for easy location during emergencies
● Diagnose problems with appliances and facilitate their prompt repairs for the convenience of property users, and carry out repairs on minor problems, such as light fixtures, clogged toilets, leakages, peeling wall and furniture
● Check electrical wiring for accuracy and compliance with regulatory standards to avoid accidents
● Maintain open communication with property owners, liaising with consultants and property managers
- Building Maintenance Technician at Summit Powder Mountain
- Police Officer at USAF Security Forces
- Tire Technician at Discount Tire
- Metal Fabricator/Shipping Manager/Shop Mechanic at Expedition Utah
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Security Police
- High School Diploma