I preform general cleaning for a Wels Fargo bank through Marsden Building Maintenance.
- Building Maintenance Worker at Marsden Building Maintenance
- RESEARCH ASSISTANT at Des Moines University
- ISU DINING STAFF at IOWA STATE UNIVERSITY
- Clubhouse Attendant at Lakeside Golf Course
1 month at this Job
- - GENERAL STUDIES
building exterior and interior maintenance tasks on a daily basic Operated hand and power tools regularly in work performance. Monitored and repaired building maintenance equipment on a regular basis. Building Maintenance Worker. Oversaw all regular painting of building exteriors and interiors. Supervised all laundry heating refrigeration and air conditioning systems monitoring and maintenance. Performed dismantling and assembly on building furniture as requested.
- Building Maintenance Worker at Premier Facility Elite Services
- Forklift Driver/Machine Operator at Hartz Mountain Corp.
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- General - General
- High school or equivalent
performs a variety of tasks including painting, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, masonry, and general mechanical repair work. This class differs from that of Building Maintenance Worker 1 in that an incumbent of the latter works under immediate supervision and performs unskilled and semi-skilled building maintenance work. This class differs from that of Building Maintenance Worker 3 in that an incumbent of the latter is a lead worker.
- Building Maintenance Worker level II at State of Tennessee
- Operations and Training NCO at Milan Training Site
- Supply Sergeant at HHC
- Tool and Parts Attendant at Tennessee Army National Guard
4 months at this Job
- - Electrical Technology
- - Criminal Justice
- High School Diploma
Worked with building maintenance to clean inside and outside of the school during summer and winter breaks.
- Building Maintenance Worker at St. Mary Immaculate Parish
- Intern at New York Life Insurance Company
- Produce Clerk at Mariano's Fresh Market
- Soundboard Technician at Mariano's Fresh Market
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Finance
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
Performs routine repairs and maintenance of building and equipment; performs minor plumbing, electrical, and carpentry repair work. Provides custodial care for the common areas of the building and the grounds and provides assistance to the Director of Red Shield Services and Maintenance Supervisor. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to: responds to emergency calls on the property and maintains a log of emergency calls and responses; ensures compliance for all facility inspections; monitors all landscaping activities; monitors facility for infestations and performs pesticide treatment when necessary; monitors all cleaning and maintenance activities performed by other maintenance department staff, clients, volunteers and community service workers; monitors and secure all property left by departed clients; facilitate community service workers; maintain all tools, supplies, parts and equipment belonging to the Maintenance Department; monitors all janitorial supplies, as well as supplies and equipment necessary for repairs.
- Building Maintenance Worker II at The Salvation Army Red Shield Services
- Custodial Maintenance Technician at McEllan & Associates
- Truck Driver at Turner Brother Farms
- Truck Driver at America Environmental -WABCO
2 years, 2 months at this Job
Present) Routine skilled maintenance and manual work in the care and upkeep of City facilities. Perform tasks in: carpentry, electrical, plumbing, dry wall, concrete, tile and patch, HVAC, roofing and conduct safety inspections and preventative maintenance. Perform custodial functions, general building maintenance and repairs. Work under site supervisor to maintain city parks upkeep and set ups, and work with outside vendors. Maintain and collect money from Delray Beach City Marina for waste pump maintenance. Maintain all recreational vans and several city vehicles. Work directly with on-going events of ITC Tennis Tournament, Chris Evert Charity Event, and The World Cup Ladies Event. Was only one of two Delray Beach Community Center personnel that were cleared by secret service during the Presidential visit in 2012.
- Building Maintenance Worker at City of Delray Beach
- Custodian Personnel at Palm Beach Co Schools
- Certified forklift operator and SPC (Statistical Process Control) at Defiance Stamping Company
- Maintenance Supervisor at Northtowne Services Inc./Northtowne Mall
8 years, 7 months at this Job
h Responsible for three warehouses of all building maintenance, job duties were electrical including high voltage 3phase 440v, new construction of offices and bathrooms, assemble and disassemble racking, welding and fabrication, plumbing and pipe fitting, carpentry, landscaping, snow removal, computer networking installs, operate back hoe and skidsteers, HVAC. h A letter of recommendation was given to me from the vice president of operations.
- Building Maintenance Worker at Marc Glassman Inc
11 years, 3 months at this Job
Perform duties to maintain Library projects, mail and work orders to ensure the operation of building functions of four Libraries. Communicate with a total of over a hundred fifty staff members posting building problems as well as services for mailing projects through third parties such as FedEx, DHL & UPS.
• Conduct repairs pertaining to but not limited to carpentry, plumbing, electrical, and custodial duties while actively archiving Centaur Libraries Facilities work order system as orders are submitted by library personnel.
• Solely responsible for inspection and monthly auditing of Fire Extinguishers for four university libraries.
• Operation of the company truck within the specifications of a Class A licensed professional while transporting all library materials.
• Troubleshooting and maintenance of Detex door alarm devices by inspecting batteries and overall functionality to ensure building safety.
• Maintain stock and finalize orders utilizing online database for both printing and vending supplies as well as facilities' tooling with a procurement card.
• Service and general maintenance of Jamex Coin Towers used for library printers while utilising Pharos Print Solutions to troubleshoot issues.
- Sr. Building Maintenance Worker at University of California Riverside
- Logistics Manager at
- Butcher Apprentice at Stater Brothers' Market
4 years at this Job
I am responsible for the maintenance of the building and construction oriented projects. i also have trained to provide support in other maintenance roles for the machines that are in operation in the company.I have also earned an maintained my forklift certification.I am responsible for all lighting wiring and replacement L.E.D. and fluorescent.
- Building Maintenance Worker at Western Filament
- Owner at Wilsons Will Do's LLC
- Apprentice at Faith Construction Grand Junction, Co
- Floor tech /Foreman trainee at Amtech
8 months at this Job
- B.A. - Theology
- B.A. - Christian Counseling
- Certificate - Biblical Studies
• Conduct building maintenance projects for three senior living facility with bed unit size of 154.
• Serve as a member of the safety committee and ensures OSHA rules and regulations are followed.
• Strip, wax, buff and refine flooring and extract and replace worn carpet.
• Maintain facility and ensure it is kept in a clean and safe.
• Deliver training and supervision new employees for the facility.
• Conduct heating, refrigeration and air conditioning systems monitoring and maintenance.
- Building Maintenance Worker at Simpson House
- Environmental Service Worker (Per Diem) at Einstein Medical Center
- Ninety Day Dorm Cleaning Crew at Temple University
- Building Services Representative at
12 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Workforce Education and Lifelong Learning