Responsible for interacting daily with customers in regard to facilities configuration requests. Personally responds to customer requests for room setup and audio/video troubleshooting. Opens and closes the building at the start/end of day. Specific duties included:
• Configuration of conference rooms for specific events, to include moving tables and chairs, podiums and structures.
• Responsible for closing and securing the building at the end of the business day.
• Responded to customer service requests.
• Management of Lost and Found in the Festival building.
• Assisted customers in setting up for events and provided consistent support for the duration of their events as an Event Manager
- Building Manager at Festival Building
- Software Development Intern at BITS Systems
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- CS - Computer Science
I was a building manager collect rent, deposit to bank sign contracts with new tenants keep building clean receive complaints greet vendors and explain to them what to do.
- Building Manager at Mabry Management Company
- Clerical at ONWARD HEALTHCARE
- Cashier at Dagostino's Supermarket
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Some college - Radiology technician
- High school
Building manager responsible for Adams house dormitory
- Building manager at Harvard University Campus Services
- Area Manager/Supervisor at Unicco
21 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school - ECONOMY
As a building manager, I supervise various Sports Clubs teams during their practices or games. My duties are to check in each and every participant with valid photo ID, monitor their practices to ensure they follow the rules, bring out any and all equipment that they need. I open the facilities and ensure that everything is safe for all the participants in the area, ensuring that each and every practice goes smoothly for all parties involved.
- Building Manager at Associated Students CSUN
- Seasonal Sales Associate at Tillys
- Customer Service Associate at Lowe's
- Team Member at Six Flags, Inc.
2 months at this Job
- Associate - Political Science
- High school or equivalent - General Studies
Building Manager in charge of tenant relations and maintenance and repair of building systems including HVAC, electrical, data, tenant relations, etc. Worked with tenants as they leased or vacated office spaces. Prepped office spaces for new tenants. Coordinated with vendors as needed for repairs and maintenance of the building. Realtor - Windermere Spokane Valley. Assisted prospective homeowners in viewing and selecting homes to purchase in Spokane. Helped clients through the home-buying process.
- Building Manager at Liberty Lake Portal
- Senior Human Resources Specialist, World Wide Packets at
- Educator at Spokane School District #81
- Seminar Facilitator at Cisco Systems
10 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Education - Educational Leadership
- Bachelor of Arts - Organizational Communications / Public Relations
**Emcor - Viox Services Present
• Building Manager - Managed, directed and supervised commercial office buildings with numerous companies to multiple locations in the tristate area; maintained budgets, schedules, and deadlines; worked cooperatively with subcontractors in response to the customer request through their internal work order system.
• Shipping/Receiving - Receive and distribute incoming products to external building sites. Sort incoming and outgoing mail via USPS, Fed Ex. Purchase parts and materials for the company.
• Commercial Mobile Technician - Serviced and repaired banks ATM, lock & key, plumbing, electrical, lighting, HVAC, and carpentry needs. **General Electric Aircraft Engines
• Production Assembly Mechanic - Set up and operated balance equipment on rotating parts and components. Performed in process and final inspection functions including but not limited to precision checking and measuring equipment. Maintained assembly support functions such as material handling, kitting and work area housekeeping.
• Engines include: Commercial; Military Engines; Power Plants; and Turbines and turbo engines.
• Machinist/Inspector - Set up and ran lathes VTL, T-lathe, milling machines, drills, and EDM
• (Manual and NC)
• Plant service & support - custodial functions, lawn and snow care, and special events. Received awards for implementing new processes to increase productivity and reduce budget expenditures **Aero Propulsion
• Aviation Maintenance Technician - repaired aircraft engines; inspected, tear down, replaced or repaired parts. **Cincinnati Milacron Machinist - Assembled and operated machinery including Numerically Controlled Lathes
- Building Manager at Emcor
at this Job
- - Business Management
- - HVAC/Refrigeration
Building Manager for the Shoemaker Center, largest administrative building on Fort Hood Texas. Housing over 30 agencies that conduct business on a daily basis for all Service Members and their Families. Coordinator and liaison between building occupants and facility management. Work with the onsite maintenance company in the development of service orders associated with building maintenance, repairs and emergency actions. Coordinate access and serve as a POC for all subcontractor activity.
• Conduct overall management and coordination of the facility space allocation plan and joint use areas within the facility per DPW’s approved plan.
• Oversee the daily operation and security of the building; to include facility move-in/move-out checklist.
• Conduct routine non-licensed inspections of the facility to include fire safety for the facility.
• Coordinate renovations and repairs to the facility. Renovations and repairs will require a submission of form DA 4283.
• Act as a liaison between the users of the facility and the various operations which serve them with a focus on customer service.
• Maintain accurate key control inventory and records for bldg. 36000.
• Account for all sub-hand receipted keys issued by Contractor to facility occupants.
• Establish and maintain all fire and emergency plans for the facility.
• Maintain a status log for all DMO and PMO for facility.
• Maintain all licensed inspections of the facility.
• Participate in or brief DPW and OMD leadership at meetings to discuss analysis, findings, and alternative resolution suggestions to concerns or inefficiencies
- Building Manager at Native Energy & Technology, Inc.
- Volunteer Work at Retired
- Office Manager at Native Energy & Technology, Inc.
- Office Manager at J & J Worldwide Services, Texas
6 months at this Job
- None - Criminal Justice
- None - General Studies
- None - General Studies
Responsibilities Supervisor, Ordering supplies, cleaning , problem solving, scheduling, small maintenance work, and any custodial work needed. Accomplishments Assistant head, Head custodian, Building Manager, Floating Head.. Skills Used Leadership, Communication, computer oriented, problem solving and detail to job duties
- Building Manager at Franklin Central high school
- Web deveploer /Graphic Designer at self employed
- renovating houses at self employed
- Loader/Unloader at Ross Gage
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Diploma - General education
I am part of a team that work together to organize, prepare, and manage sporting events for all sport facilities at Davenport University Grand Rapids Campus.
• Assist in the operations of all Davenport University Athletic Facilities
• Serve as the in-house, audio-visual expert
• Work with and communicate with office staff, sports teams, or higher level management on a daily basis
• Project: Managed the hiring & on-boarding process for near 50 employees for the 2018 Fall Semester
• Payroll timecard supervisor
• Organize & Complete projects every day for the betterment of each Athletic Facilities
• Create and collaborate with spreadsheets for inventory & organization purposes After only 3 months of working at the Student Center as an assistant in early 2017, I was able to apply and was successfully offered the job title of Building Manager; one of the most important student-offered positions at Davenport University.
- Building Manager at Davenport University Student Center
- Audio Visual Technician - Volunteer at Saint Mark Lutheran Church
- Guitarist - Volunteer at Saint Mark Lutheran Church
- Technology Specialist - Kentwood Public Schools at Schimmelmann Consulting
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Technology Project Management
Salary: Gross Salary (Inclusive Allowance) $4,260.00
Duties: Building Manager of Operation Security Command (OSC) at Changi
• In charge of the facility maintenance and assist in the daily operation needs and requirement at Prison.
• Manage 3 staffs under me ensuring they meet the deadline and timeline set by me in accordance to client's requirement.
• Attend Meetings held by Ministry of Home Affairs.
• Represent my client needs and interest to relevant authorities and stake holders.
• Ensure the facility and equipment meet the approve standards
• Recommend to client on enhancement policy/ frequency of maintenance/replacement of equipment to serve their interest
• Manage the DA contract of Prison and act in full accordance to it at times advising client to serve their best interest in full accordance to the contract.
• Manage their Term Contractors.
• Source out for Contractors.
• Overseeing the management of several sites such as. o Prison Link Centre Changi o Prison Link Centre Jurong o Prison Link Centre Geylang Bahru o Complex Main Entrance o Changi Prison Common Area o State Court Lock Up o Prison Transit Centres o Complex Escort Unit (CEU) Building. o Spear Base 2. Company Name: Shaw Towers
- Building Manager at CBM PTE LTD
- Assistant Manager at Facility Management
- Lift Engineer at Chevalier Holdings Pte. Ltd
- Assistant Engineer at Trade Entrepreneur Engineering Pte Ltd
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Diploma - Mechanical Engineering
- 'O' Levels
- 'O' level