Maintain and Operate all HVAC equipment
- Building Operator at Detroit Zoological Society
- Part Time Operating Engineer at Eastland Mall
- Operating Engineer at Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Building Engineer at Henry Ford Health System
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Facilities Management
- Associates - HVACR Technology
- Building Operator at Clear Creek Independent School District Clear Creek ISD
- Supervisor at Men's Wearhouse
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- The Master Diploma - Business Information Management
Responsible for the Building Automation Systems (BAS) and maintains equipment in proper operating condition. The BCO will respond to and make decisions for corrective action to all alarms received on the BAS and performs preventative/predictive maintenance on the facilities support systems. Responsible for coordinating facility related projects and maintenance with research staff to accomplish work on new and renovated systems, and ensures compliance with applicable AEP guidelines as well as national, state, and local regulations and requirements. Monitor and control the operation and maintenance of all mechanical systems equipment, including distribution systems, hot water tanks, ventilation equipment, motors, pumps, valves, compressors, chillers, and related environmental equipment to ensure safe and efficient operation. Monitors equipment to ensure operation is within specified parameters, especially to meet the requirements of conducting project work for clients; adjusts and repairs as necessary; conducts necessary tests and inspects system equipment and components to detect actual and potential mechanical problems that would affect system performance and takes corrective action. Operate the BAS and related software; ensure that system modifications and upgrades, maintain or enhance overall system flexibility, responsiveness, and reliability. Repair and adjust mechanical and electrical systems and controls; monitor and record effectiveness of maintenance activities; takes corrective actions when necessary to ensure the safety and reliability of critical mechanical systems in a building.
- Facility Building Operator at Camelot/ AEP
- Senior Critical Facility Technician at Schneider Electric / IBM Dublin Data Center
- Hardware Support Technician at TekSystems / Verizon Wireless Dublin Data Center
- Maintenance Technician at Friedman Integrated Real Estate Solutions
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology - Information Technology
• Ventilation and indoor air quality, heating-boiler and domestic hot water.
• Heating distribution, water conservation and health safety and resilience.
• Electric system and safety, Electric system-lighting.
• Appliances and efficiency, building management and communication.
- Build Operater in Training at NYC Building Operator
- Custodial Assistant (Intern) at Housing Works, Inc
- Delivery Worker at PayLess Furniture
- Handyman Assistant at Moonlight Flooring
2 months at this Job
- GED - N/A
• Fulfilling work orders for all facilities related tasks that the customer requests
• Point of contact for all contractors and building engineers for all repairs needed at location
• Supervising cleaning staff
• Managing conference room and office space reservations for set up and take down
• Processing all incoming and outgoing mail and courier packages
• Responsible for keeping shared work areas organized
• Maintaining strong attention to detail and a high level of customer service for both internal and external customers.
• Trained by Certified Ergonomic Assessment Specialist to perform overall workstation reviews.
• Assist in Security System Programming, badge creation, and equipment troubleshooting
• Train other personnel on the proper procedures for monthly back-up and maintenance on badge and security processes.
• Maintain accurate facilities floor plans location codes, and HR information
• Contact vendors/Suppliers to obtain proposals, negotiate pricing, place orders, and coordinate delivery and installation.
- Certified Building Operator, Level I at Cushman Wakefield
- Facilities Coordinator at Pearson, N.A
- Facilities Coordinator at Grubb & Ellis Management Services
- Management Clerk at Harris Trust & Savings Bank
2 months at this Job
- High school
- Building Operator/Painter at EastMoline, IL
- Facilities Painter at Getting Information
- Laborer and material handling at Ty's Quality Tires For Less
9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Maintain safe and efficient operations of commercial HVAC, plumbing,
electrical, and boiler plant systems and subsystems for a 2 million sqft.
property in accordance with departmental requirements, OSHA regulations, and professional standards.
• Proactively identify and correct plant, system, and building deficiencies in accordance with preventative and corrective maintenance and manufacturer specifications.
• Develop risk mitigation and avoidance strategies in response to environmental control system notifications and first-hand historical knowledge of the facility.
• Coordinate inspections, repairs, and installation with staff and stakeholders to minimize disruption of functional business operations.
• Monitor small construction projects to ensure on-time completion and compliance.
• Support and backfill Project Manager as needed or assigned using a project management framework.
- Building Operator/Engineer - Environmental Protection Agency at RWD Consulting, LLC
- Building Engineer - ACP Mid-Atlantic at America Capital
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school
August 11, 2011- present
• Inspect Patient and non-patient care departments, public spaces, and construction sites to ensure compliance with applicable codes and regulations.
• Support facilities and teammates within assigned market, provide corrective actions and solutions for complex issues impacting operations, construction, renovation, projects, risk management, and support Emergency Management team and Hospital Incident Command team as necessary
• Implement and oversees projects as directed by Leadership
• Prepare and Submit report for hospital Administration and outside regulatory agencies as required
• Consult with Management and Staff on a wide variety of safety issues, policies and concerns, including Waste Management, Hazardous Material control, Fire Safety and Security Issues.
• Assist on managing the ongoing process to Identify deficiencies and opportunities, for improvements in Environmental Safety and Health Program; as well as implementing and monitor Hospital Safety Management Program based on, evaluation of Organizational expertise, applicable laws, regulations, and ensure Compliance to JCAHO, FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL REQUIREMENTS. POWER PLANT OERATOR ENGINEER NSLIJ: North-Well SOUTH SIDE HOSPITAL. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MAINTENANCE OF THE MECHANICAL SYSTEMS AND BUILDING STRUCTURES. PERFORM A WIDE VARIETY OF GENERAL REPAIR FUNCTIONS TO ENSURE THE QUALITY OF THE FACILITIES WITHIN THE HEALTH CARE SYSTEM. INSPECT AND MAINTAIN PROPER FUNCTIONS OF HVAC, ELECTRICAL, PLUMBING AND CARPENTRY. MAINTAIN LIFE SAFETY EQUIPMENT, AND PERFORM OSHA INSPECTION WITHIN THE ORGANIZATION. EVALUATE CONDITIONS OF THE SYSTEMS WITH CONJUNCTION WITH THE DIRECTOR OF FACILITIES. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MAINTENANCE OF ROOF TOP UNITS SUCH AS INSTALL ELECTRICAL WIRING AND CONTROLS AND TEST FOR PROPER OPERATION, CHANGE AIR FILTERS, MECHANICAL BELTS, MONITOR TEMPERATURE THRU ECONOMIZERS AND AIR DAMPERS, ADJUST ANY NECESSARY CHANGES ON OUR COMPUTERIZED METASY'S INTEGRATED PROGRAM, AND MAINTAIN COMMERCIAL CHILLERS UNITS AT A PROPER LEVEL OF MAINTENANCE; FURTHERMORE, OPERATE COMMERCIAL BOILERS 300TO 850 HP. GAS/OIL, PROCEEDED WITH BLOW DOWNS TO TEST FOR ALL BOILERS, RESPOND TO TROUBLE CALLS AND RESOLVE PROBLEMS OF MODERATE SCOPE AND COMPLEXITY. MONITOR SAFETY AND SECURITY ISSUES AFTER TAKING CORRECTIVE ACTION AND ENSURE CONTINUOUS COMPLIANCE. ASSIST ENGINEER SUPERVISOR WITH OTHER DUTIES WITHIN THE ORGANIZATION Departmental Engineer North-Well PECONIC BAY MEDICAL CENTER -
- Building Operator Engineer at Swedish Medical Center - Seattle, WA
- Building Operator Engineer at North Well Medical Center
- Public Safety Officer at southampton college
- Plant Operator Engineer at Peconic Medical Center (Northwell)
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master Certification in Occupational Safety and Health Engineering - Safety engineering
- Bachelors in Science - Business Management
• Maintained, troubleshoot, operated, and repaired building and environmental systems
• Monitored and dispatched maintenance and emergency crews as needed
- Building Operator II at University of Kentucky
- Maintenance Supervisor at Phoenix Apartments
- Maintenance Technician at Deborah Cooke Executrix
- Electrical Technician at Morton Electric Inc
1 year at this Job
- Associates Degree - Computer Electronics Engineering Technology
• Supervise employers and building maintenance
• Record boiler maintenance status
• Scheduling and signing of contactors and vendors work orders
• Assist with maintenance meetings and hiring process
- Building Superintendent/Area Supervisor at West Harlem Group
- Assist contractor at DLG Contracting
- Lead Maintenance worker at Storage Post Self Storage
- Project Manager at R&S Construction Corp
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent