l Performed school and grounds maintenance. l Played key role in assisting the building manager with solving problems. l Jumped into problems to be solved successfully. l Knowledge of reading floor plans to correct electrical and mechanical troubleshooting. l Worked outdoors as needed to keep grounds and building in good shape.
- Building Operator at Roanoke County Public Schools
- Package Handler at Roanoke County Public Schools
- Mail Handler at Roanoke County Public Schools
- CADD Technician at Hayes, Seay, Mattern and Mattern, INC
19 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - Cadd drafting and drawing architectural floor
- - education
* Maintain Building mechanical systems to highest quality and productivity * Check and maintain Lebort Chiller Units * Work and maintain Fire Suppression Systems * Work on Telecommunication Systems * Work and maintain electrical equipment * Proficient in plumbing, electric & carpentry
- Building Operator at New York University
- Consultant/ Inspector at Guttenberg Housing Authority
- Property Manager/Project Manager at Koestner Associates
- Cliffside Park Fireman at Haz Mat County of Bergen Department of Public Safety
15 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school
• Complete all work orders assigned
• Maintaining the HVAC systems, plumbing, electrical, and building system configuration.
• Follow all safety protocol.
• Perform routine maintenance of the building such as: Gas installation, adjustment of door closers; tightening screws, bolts, lockers, changes faucet washers, unstopping commodes sinks and condenser pipers
• Replace lighting switch electrical receptacles and the other outlet cover plates
• Perform routine inspections of the filters, pumps, boiler, and other equipment directly related to comfort control
• Reset electrical panel breakers
• Ceiling tile and ballast replacement, assist maintenance personnel in the building, etc.
- Building Operator at Austin Independent School District
- Maintenance Supervisor at Greystar Company / Polo Club Apartments
- Maintenance Supervisor at Lincoln Properties
5 years at this Job
- Grado terminado
• Responsible for facility operations on a 1.5 million square feet building with high profile tenants like: Globe & Mail, Royalty One (Air Miles) and Yellow pages
• Managed LEED Building that has state-of-art mechanical and electrical equipment, including a geo-thermal plant, green roofs and a large rain water cistern.
• Responsible for ensuring the effective, efficient and safe maintenance of day-to-day building operations with using HTS software to operate BAS (Building Automation Systems).
• Routinely inspect the state of repair of the building to identify repair and maintenance.
• Assists in prioritizing maintenance work and assignments.
• Ensures minimal downtime (less than half hour response time) for all work orders from tenants via Building Engines.
• Assists in ensuring health and safety, fire code, TSSA requirements and other legislated requirements are met.
• Ensures both preventative and reactive maintenance are handled with ultimate professionalism.
• Assists with developing, writing and maintaining standard operating procedures (SOPs).
• Maintains supply and part inventories with regular purchases to maintain minimal stock.
• Understand, support and adhere to company policies, programs, and procedures; comply with all legislative requirements (e.g. Occupational Health and Safety Act, Human Rights Code, Employment Standards Act, 2000, etc.) and other duties as required.
- Senior Building Operator at Great Gulf/First Gulf
- Project Supervisor at Life Care Ventures
- Building System Operator at Manulife Financial
- Building System Operator at Angus Consulting Management-Brookfield Properties
2 years at this Job
at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General
- High school or equivalent
Operate Chiller, Boilers, oversee contractors
Operate Chiller, Boilers, oversee contractors
- Sr. Building Operator at Oneok Inc.
- Lead Engineer at Paradigm Realty Advisors
- Director of Operations at Bristow Medical Center
- bldg engineer at tulsa cancer institute
5 months at this Job
Run Metasys Operating software. Operate Chillers , Air Handlers, Boilers. Perform Refrigeration Service on Cascade Freezers. Light HVACR Maintenance.
- Building Operator Engineer at SIU School Of Medicine
- Service Technician Heating and Air and Sheet metal Fabrication at New Air Heating and Cooling
- Owner and operator at Evans Heating and Air
- Service Technician at Farris Brothers Heating and Air Conditioning
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Certification - Commercial and Residential
Use of Trane OS ensemble and summit as direct digital controller. Control temperature and air movement based on government Standards. Preventative maintenance and repairs on; Air handlers, Cooling Towers, Unit ventilators, heat pumps. Ability to use multimeter to troubleshoot electrical components of equipment, Ability to trace issues by looking through schematics.
- Advanced Building Operator at Muscatine Community School District
- Assembler/Welding at AAA Staffing
- Rail Operator at Tyson
- LCR at APAC CUSTOMER SERVICE, INC.
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Build Operater in Training at NYC Building Operator
- Custodial Assistant (Intern) at Housing Works, Inc
- Delivery Worker at PayLess Furniture
- Handyman Assistant at Moonlight Flooring
8 months at this Job
- GED - N/A
- Building Operator at Avigilon
- DC General Maintenance Mechanic at Tractor Supply Company
- Building Maintenance Technician at Celerion Inc
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science (AAS) - Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Technology