- Welcome Center Staff, Building Supervisor at Armbrust YMCA Welcome Center Staff
- Doctoral Experiential Component (16 wks) at CHI Bergan-Mercy Medical Center (Outpatient/Hand Therapy)
- Occupational Therapy Student (Level IIB Clinical Rotation, 12 wks) at Old Mill Rehabilitation (SNF, Sub-Acute, LTAC)
- Occupational Therapy Student (Level IIA Clinical Rotation, 12 wks) at Bellevue Medical Center & Lauritzen Outpatient Center (Outpatient/Hand Therapy)
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor's - Exercise Science
Building Supervisor for the Longmont Recreation Center and the St. Vrain Memorial Building. My duties include but are not limited to providing exceptional customer service, supervision of front desk staff, and multi tasking in a busy environment. Enforces and informs all policies and procedures to guests of the facilities. Also assisting with everyday accounting procedures and daily cash out. Ensuring and maintaining a clean and safe environment for our members to receive a positive and memorable experience. Besides being a team player throughout all departments, I am proficient in Rec Trac 3.1, Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Building Supervisor at City of Longmont
- Facility Supervisor at Chilson Recreation Center
- Building Supervisor at Bob Burger Recreation Center
- Private Investigations at Night moves of Denver
8 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Criminal Justice
- Diploma - All required curriculum
Responsibilities I trash, dust, vac and supervise 4-5 people every night. I clocked everyone in and out every night, I went behind the newer co-workers to make sure they have done their job. Ordered cleaning supplies and stock the storage room. Check all doors that need to be locked. I am very dedicated to my job. Accomplishments I went from a cleaner to a manager, but got ill so I had to take off for awhile, but. I came back and I was a building supervisor. I really liked my job. Skills Used A lot more responsibility:Supervising 4-5 co-workers, Made sure Clients are happy, Ordering suppiles, Stocking storage room, Made sure all doors were locked that needed to be on all 3 floors and the front doors of the building at my accounts.
- Building Supervisor at Rembrandt Commercial Cleaning
12 years, 11 months at this Job
As the Building Supervisor of the University Union at Sacramento State, I am to ensure the building is operating at its peak. This includes watching over the different departments of the building, handling the daily concerns of students, monitoring the mechanical aspects of the building, and enforcing building policies. At the end of each work day, I write a report to document the work day.
- Building Supervisor at University Union
- Student Apprentice- Maintenance at
- Cashier/Stocker at Boyd's Auto Parts
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Ethnic Studies
- High School Diploma
I am a building supervisor for Carroll county public schools and have been with the school system for 22 yrs. I have been in the supervisory/ management position since 2005. Have experience supervising a small group of people. Have experience in answering phones, some computer programs, managing and scheduling people's hrs, vacations, time cards, etc. Know how to operate most office equipment. Do daily reports and work orders. Handle all types of inspections . I plan, assign , supervised in a variety of custodial tasks. I perform and does frequent inspections. Instructs staff and ensures that safety precautions are followed. Maintains employee time cards, schedules work assignments, approved/ disapproves leave, vacation requests. Prepares and assignes work hours. Maintains inventory and ordering of supplies, etc Discuss and addresses employee performance problems or concerns. Developes a constructive, cooperative working relationship with peers, co- workers and other supervisors. Assist with employee evaluations. Have some knowledge with Food service and procedures. Helped serve food, prep food and assist with health inspections Other employment: Assistant manager at High's PT custodian at Fairfield Area district school PT as a cashier/ key holder at Dollar General
- Building Supervisor at Carroll County Public Schools
- Building Supervisor at
- Cashier at Dollar Tree
22 years, 7 months at this Job
To obtain a challenging and rewarding building supervisor career where my knowledge, on-the-job and supervisory skills can be utilized. This position reported to the Principal and performed the following duties:
• Responsible for the overall maintenance of the school to include: minor electrical. electronic. carpentry. roofing, painting and plumbing repairs.
• Preventative maintenance on HVAC system and related indoor Air Quality items.
• Maintained monthly maintenance and preventative maintenance logs and check lists.
• Interacted with staff, parents, students and the public responding to school needs.
• Worked with Administration in coordinating school events.
• Monitored cleaning schedules and cleaning supply budget.
• Responded to emergency and non-emergency calls after hours and weekends.
• Monitored school facility for safety issues, damage, debris, cleanliness and followed up to ensure daily tasks, requests and repairs were completed on time
• Assisted with the hiring of custodial staff.
- Building Supervisor at School District of Lee County
- Bus Operator at School District of Lee County
- Signing & Handrail Superintendent at Traffic Control Products
- Supervisor at Mack-A-Dee's Electrical
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school
customers and Vendors Mar 2016 - Sept 2016 Building Supervisor @ SOURCEONE (918) 851-1833
• Maintain Rogers State University Building
• Oversee inventory and supplies/Create work orders for head of departments
• Supervise and train new employees
- Building Supervisor @ SOURCEONE at Coca-Cola
- at Service Desk CSR @ Primary Services
- Order Filler @ Staff Management at Amazon
- at iMac Tech Support @ Apple, INC
6 months at this Job
• Maintaining a safe environment with proper lighting, signage, and disability access
• Drafting and updating emergency plans and evacuation procedures
• Overseeing security, fire prevention, and other safety systems
• Scheduling regular building maintenance and janitorial services
• Contracting professionals for repairs as needed
• Ensuring that occupants are provided with proper utilities
• Monitoring building maintenance budgets
• Arranging for building improvements
• Overseeing contractors and inspecting completed jobs
• Supervising grounds staff
• Hiring employees or contractors as needed to maintain, repair, or improve the property
• Providing training for building employees as needed
• Evaluating employee performance and providing direction, correction, or additional training to ensure proper maintenance of the building
• Scheduling contractors and employees
• Resolving complaints, problems, and requests from building tenants
• Assisting with emergency response and evacuations
• Maintaining records of tenants
• Inspecting the building frequently for signs of damage or wear
- Building Supervisor at Preferred Building Services
- Building Supervisor at North Detroit Hospital
24 years, 10 months at this Job
- College Prep
- High school - Business Administration
Supervisor for Student Union Building SAT/ACT Preparation Tutor Huntington Learning Center
- Building Supervisor at Christopher Newport University
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.S.B.A - Finance
I opperate the concrete mixer an I do all aspect of work concerning building
- Building Supervisor at Building Services
at this Job
- - Computer
- Associate - Computer