Assume responsibility for the safety of children on a school bus. Specific tasks include: Helping to load students onto the bus. Ensuring students are well behaved.
- Bus Monitor at Bus Monitor at NRT Bus Inc
- Cashier at Nordstrom
- at Dietary Aid at Devereux House
1 year at this Job
bus monitor/aid on the special needs bus
- Bus Monitor at Illinois Central School Bus
- child care provider at state of Illinois
- products, and data entry at Victory Beauty Systems
- shipping and receiving, and customer service at AJR International
5 months at this Job
- High school
Escorts children on and off the bus. Monitor children during bus ride and ensures safety. Help special needs children with their needs and ensuring their safety.
- Bus Monitor at Royal coach bus lines
- Lunch Coach at Lunch in hands
- School Monitor at Concord road Elementary school
- Server at Red Lobster restaurant
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Expected Bachelors Degree - Childhood Education
A bus monitor is someone who assumes responsibility for the safety of children on a school bus. Specific tasks may include Helping to load students onto the bus. Ensuring students are well behaved.
- Bus monitor at First Student Bus Company
- Sales Associate at Sears
- Customer Service Associate at Marshalls
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Culinary
- High school
As a bus monitor I have to make sure that the kid was in there sitting in there seats and when the bus unload I have to check the bus and make sure that there’s not kids left behind.
- Bus Monitor at Apple Bus Company
- Cook at T. rex
- Retail Sales Associate at Forever 21
- Package Handler at FedEx Ground
1 year, 4 months at this Job
September 2017 to Present ∙Help children to safely board and exit the bus. ∙Fastened seat belts. ∙Maintained student discipline. ∙Interact with students to and from school. ∙Load and unload wheelchairs when needed.
- Bus Monitor at Bus Monitor/Matron
- Pet Sitter at Dog Walker
- Sales Associate at Dog Walker
- Cashier at Dog Walker
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High school
- Bus Monitor at Bus Monitor, Tantasqua Regional Transportation
- Certified Nursing Assistant at Quaboag Rehabilitation Center
- Healthcare Worker at Harrington Memorial Hospital
- Volunteer at Second Chance Animal Shelter
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Cell and Molecular Biology
• Ensuring the safety of each of each child
• Providing emotional support on a daily basis to each child in need
• Participate in after school activities with children
• Interacting with parents of each children
• Responsible for supervising children in the school bus. Essential work duties of a Bus Monitor are collaborating with the bus driver, monitoring the behavior of children, taking disciplinary action when needed, assisting children with disabilities, and making sure all passengers are properly restrained while riding the bus. Based on our collection of the most sought-after skills in the field are supervisory skills, attention to details, multitasking, reporting skills, and decision-ma
• Ensured students got on and off the bus safely every day.
• Monitored students while teachers were on lunch breaks.
• Cleaned classrooms and prepared students snacks every day.
• Resolve routine communication problems with parents, students and school officials. Collect and prepare data for daily job tickets as well as monthly reports.
• Physically assists students in evacuation of the bus in a timely manner in case of emergency.
• Remain in compliance with local, state and federal laws as it pertains to the confidentiality and safety of each student.
• Attend to the needs of students and informs school personnel of unusual behavior or health problems.
• Complete all prerequisite training necessary for the safe transportation of student
• Directed children to pick-up and drop-off locations
• Executed daily attendance reports
• Addressed safety and emergency procedures
• Facilitated parental and staff communication
• Supervised and monitor special needs children
• Assisted children to and from the vehicle
• Operated the wheelchair lift, both electronically and manually
• Maintained all students and parents confidential information
• Responsible for the safety of passengers and coworkers.
• Maintained the cleanliness of the buses.
• Secured seat belts and wheelchairs.
• Worked with large amounts of people. School Bus Monitor for Special Needs Children
• Loading and unloading wheelchairs
• Putting proper safety equipment on children
• Knowledge of their special needs
• Ability to stay calm during an emergency
• Assisting the driver with children on the bus and ability to stay alert during the whole entire duration of the route
• Any other duties that are assigned.
• Attend to special education children while riding on the school bus to and from school and home.
• Insuring the safety of the children toddlers and grade school
• Assist bus drivers with safety checks of the school bus and the cleanness.
• Responsible for loss prevention of the children's items left on the bus.
- Bus Monitor at Dail Bat Bus Company
- Driver, Driver Trainer and Bus Monitor at VHS Transportation Company,INC.
- Telemarketer at Big Brothers Big Sisters Foundation
- Assistant Manager at Solicit Donations
3 months at this Job
- Nurse Aide Training/Home Health Aide training Brockton, MA Adult First Aid, CPR, AED Training - Nurse Aide Training/Home Health Aide training CA Adult First Aid, CPR, AED Training
- MA - Medical Administrative Office Assistant Program
- - Culinary Arts
Bus Monitor on SPED Route
- Bus Monitor at Ephrata School District
- Farm Hand at G&H Farms
- Farm Laborer at C&C Farms
- Data Entry for Company, Office at JACO Construction
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- vocational - Agriculture
- college prep - including Vet Tech
While being a bus monitor I ensure the safety of children to and from school.
- Bus Monitor at Randolph Public School District
- Home Health Aide at Cerebral Palsy of Massachusetts
- Administrative Support at General Productions, LLC
- Ammunition Specialist (89B) at United States National Guard
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- - Advanced Aesthetics
- Bachelor's - Communications