• Assisted in all areas of administrative duties including data analysis, file management, and business reports
• Managed customer relations, and developed hospitality attributes
• Experienced in planning and organizing different kinds/types of events
• Translated scripts from English to Chinese vice versa in transaction of foreign trade
- Business Administrative Assistant at Apex Communication Inc
- Business Development Intern at Industrial and Commercial Bank of China
3 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Corporate Finance, International Finance
- Bachelor of Art in Business Economics - Statistics, Business Management
Responsibilities Help with administrative duties of the office. Structuring new office facilities and market area. Accomplishments Increased patient load through community contacts. Implemented new forms of patient care and found an increase in office revenue. Skills Used Proficient at all ms office programs and also familiar with some CPT codes and billing. Working well with others and very comfortable with public speaking.
- Business Administrative Assistant at Medical Surgical Arts Clinic
- Lead Deckhand at American Commercial Barge Lines
- Deckhand at American Commercial Lines Inc.
- Marketing director at Homecare Hospice
at this Job
- BS - Business administration core centralized health care finance
- Realestate licensure - Practice of realestate principles
- - Biology
- - Biochemistry
• Assist family with all facets of personal and professional needs
• Real Estate Assistant - visiting properties, handling reports/spreadsheets
• Quick Books / Handling all vendor invoices and payments
• Staging all homes in preparation to list
• Order / Deliver all materials on remodels and new builds
• Answered calls, correspondence with vendors, filing, scanning and photocopying
• Performed all duties promptly and efficiently. Handled many tasks simultaneously
- PERSONAL/BUSINESS ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at KILIGRAY, LLC
- OPTICIAN at VISION SOURCE AUSTIN
- OWNER/OPERATOR at SHORT SALE NEGOTIATING
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT TO THE OPERATIONS MANAGER at DNC AT ABIA
2 years at this Job
- - Austin Real Estate
- Regents Diploma in Business
Responsible for providing strong, efficient administrative support for Brokers.
• Answering Phones to assist Brokers with questions regarding New Business enrollment and qualifications.
• Enroll New Business groups into BCBS system for group health plans
• Process Group enrollments for Humana and Allied
• Process Prescreen quotes for Large groups with Humana & BCBS
• Assist Quoting Department for small group quote requests.
- New Business Administrative Assistant at Employee Benefit Risk Management
- Lift Desk Administrative Assistant at Strictly Leasing
- Administrative Assistant at EXPRESS EMPLOYMENT PROFESSIONALS
- Customer Service Associate at MEIJER
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Certificate in Medical Office Administration
• Running Reports and creating financial invoices for customer accounts.
• Investigating, brainstorming, and resolving issues from Company and Customers.
• Being the representation and first line of contact as the face of UPS, while handling multiple Business Accounts in office.
• First responder to Customer Care emails in relations to problem solving, and inventory solutions.
- Business Administrative Assistant/Customer Care at United States Parcel Services (UPS)
- Business Administrative Assistant at Mortenson Dental
- Performance/ Safety Supervisor (Coach) at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Temp)
- Security Guard Officer at Securitas
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Associates - Criminology
- Bachelor's - Exercise Science/Physical Therapy
I went to Columbia basin job corps for business administration
- Business Administrative Assistant at Columbia Basin Job Corps
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Vocational - Business administrative Assistant
- High school or equivalent
- Provides direct support to the library director. - Provides support with expense accounts, income accounts, and bill payments. - Provides vital personnel support such as orientation for new staff and problem resolution. - Maintains all current personnel affairs such as insurance, payroll, and timekeeping. - Maintains and organizes all current and past personnel records with accuracy and respect to privacy. - Organizes and maintains library policy and other important internal documentation. - Purchases building supplies. - Works with library managers on day-to-day operating affairs. - Manages library currency. References will be provided upon request.
- Business/Administrative Assistant at Blue Island Public Library
28 years, 2 months at this Job
I learned advance business computer skills and how to work in a business environment. I was required to finish certain computer tasks by appointed due dates and always made sure to stay ahead. I learned how to utilize all Microsoft Applications and data entry effectively.
- Business Administrative Assistant at Southeastern Technical College
- Cook/Waitress at Caraway's
- Cashier at Job Training Unlimited/Fred's
- Crew Leader Assistant at Stanley Farms
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- AA degree - Business Technology
• Develop accurate and timely promotional materials by inputting assigned Client(s) information in respective systems.
• Support and resolved administrative activities by maintaining communication flow and serving as a liaison between Client(s), Business Managers and other support staff.
• Maintain promotional material through tracking vehicles.
• New Item Submissions/VIP.
• Deduction Management - Oversee deductions to ensure accurate spending/validity allocation.
• Creating reports on a regular basis to ensure timely clearing.
• Issuing /submitting checks and deductions making sure they are all cleared to the correct funds.
• Assist with the Receptionist on all incoming calls.
• Identifying and verifying invalid and non-trade deductions for multiple Client(s).
- Business Administrative Assistant at Advantage Solutions
20 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school
• Verify Oversight Manager's invoices, procurement packages, and accruals.
• Complete administrative tasks including processing background investigation packets for onboarding/offboarding contractors, closing out contract work orders, preparing/generating and validating quarterly budget reports.
• Manage files through automated software including Consolidated Document Information System (CDIS), New Financial Environment (NFE), and SharePoint. Supervisor: Stefanie Lilly, Financial Services Section Chief Contact: (703)516-1489
- Business Administrative Assistant (Trainee at Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Administrative Assistant (Trainee at Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- FOIA Assistant (Trainee at Department of Homeland Security
- Sales Associate at Children's Place
2 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Mental Health Counseling - Mental Health Counseling
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology - Psychology