• Business Management Assistant ◦ Social media organic marketing ◦ Tracked company usage with Microsoft Excel University of Montana College of Business
• Graduate Assistant ◦ Mentored students in business writing ◦ Independently graded student projects ◦ Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel Rocky Mountain Ear, Nose, & Throat
• Receptionist / Customer Service ◦ Front desk customer service ◦ Answering multi-line phone system Budget Rental Car
• Customer Service Sales Representative ◦ Shift Manager ◦ Led location in sales ◦ Created Excel documents to manage schedules, track commission payouts
- Business Administrative Assistant at Adventure Missoula
4 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Marketing
• Assist multiple Business Development Managers with pricing issues related to various branches of the military as well as specific accounts.
• Pull necessary data from GenWeb used for the analysis of price discrepancies.
• Calculate invoice amounts and chargebacks to be paid to vendors.
• Speak with clients to gain positive, long-lasting relationships.
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at ADVANTAGE MILITARY
- SERVER at Hard Shell Downtown
9 months at this Job
• Provide comprehensive support to a Director, Manager, and their team within the Market Business Place Department
• Calendar management in Outlook
• Manage vendor relationships including all aspects of vendor set up, purchase order management, budget, etc.
• Responsible for allocated space management in MS Space, planning and executing office moves
• Ordering and purchasing hardware and reference materials, etc. for the team in My Order
• Plan multiple events using MS Project, coordinating across SPUs while being on time and under the allocated budget
• Manage headcount in HeadTrax including tracking group head count and position status changes
• Execute new hire set-up, maintain current org charts and help on-boarding new employees
• Similar tasks as other MS Positions held.
- Business Administrative Assistant at Microsoft
- Business Administrative Assistant at Microsoft
- Executive Assistant at Tableau Software
- Business Administrator (Contract) at Microsoft
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - Accounting Assistant
- - Project Management
Typing, data entry, filing, copying, handling multi-line telephones: Providing administrative support for various departments: Maintaining inventor checks and ordering supplies: Gathering and organizing a large volume of data and materials: Resolving a range of administrative problems
• Sharp problem solver
• Courteous demeanor and energetic work attitude
• Energetic work attitude
• Able to prioritize a heavy work load
• Collaborative team player
• Proactive and organized
• Neat, efficient, and thorough
- Business Administrative Assistant at Altus Charter School
- Pharmacy Technician at Walgreens
- Teacher's Assistant at Altus Charter School
1 year at this Job
- - Chemistry
Collected and over saw checks and paperwork from 25 different managers for different properties
as well as entered in Rent Manager as well as made deposits by scanning checks to bank
• Performed inspections from the units and then made the reports for the inspections. Then I would use the report to be able to dispatch workers to correct anything in order to pass city inspection.
• Collected and ran applications for possible rental prospects
• Answered heavy incoming phone calls for up to 7 lines, and prepared invoices
• Prepared notices and letters for tenants, also ensured successful day to day operations in office
• I was also in charge of the fumigation department which involved scheduling as well as accounts payable
- Executive Business Administrative Assistant at LA Apartments
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
file typing handling of the microsoft word power point, excel programs. make inventory, budget control, expenditure income. Answer call.
- Business Administrative Assistant at Technology and Construction of the west, S.A. (TECOSA)
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Some college - Business Administration
• Facilitate better patient care through effective communication and time management of office flow.
• Answer multi-line phone calls quickly and professionally.
• Pull patient charts daily, file all records and schedule appointments.
• Follow HIPAA confidentiality, privacy and security rules when handling protected health information.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
- Business administrative assistant at Stony Brook University
- Gas Sales and Marketing Representative at NATIONAL GRID
- Therapeutic Foster Parent at Long Island NY
- Accounting Clerk at LIPA
1 month at this Job
- - Liberal Arts and Science
Maintained confidentiality of open records and apply school policy and procedures when data is shared. * Responsible for compiling management reports that include department budgets and expenses. * Performs audits on student activity accounts to provide year to date budgets to appropriate departments / clubs. * Order Supplies and booked travel reservations for 55+ employees with or without meal reservations. * Responsible for coding and tracking all expenses for fund balancing purposes on Txeis system. * Process all accounts payable debits Txeis system. * Run scheduled expenditure reports on Txeis system. * Compile costs analysis on special projects. * Planned Events throughout school year. * Manage shipment, tracking, and disbursement to appropriate departments. * Audit preparations with no findings/ discrepancies & no corrective plan required in previous audits. * Assist in Payroll & Deductions on Txeis system. * Assists in payroll calculations and compensations. * Assists in HR documentation and duties.
- Business Administrative Assistant at San Perlita ISD - San Perlita
- Associate Manager/Financial Sales Advisor at BBVA Compass Bank
- Lead Managing Teller at Frost Bank
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
samples food preparation, design labels, packaging, shipping in timely matter, Food trade shows, daily correspondence with clients and customers, store food merchandise
- Business Administrative Assistant at PSI Foods
12 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Administration and Marketing
Answering the phone & transferring calls. Created sales orders, processed invoices, data entry on payables, collection on accounts.
- Business Administrative Assistant at MasterCare Patient Equipment
- Operator at Apoger
- Inside Sales/Payment Processor at Credit Bureau Services
- Business Administrative Assistant at
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Diploma - Accounting