● Provide a comprehensive range of small business-based assistance including one-to-one client counseling in the area of business plan development, business model, prepares and structures financial statements, such as feasibility studies, cash flow projections, income statements and balance sheets.
● Provides assistance in loan packaging, recordkeeping systems and assists clients with market related issues such as advertising, promotional strategies, and digital marketing and or e-commerce strategy development.
● Facilitate and/or participate in training sessions sponsored by the SBDC and provide follow-up services as necessary to attendees.
● Work and provide marketing strategies advisement to over 30 Small Business owners from the 10,000 Small Business; Goldman Sachs Program, LaGuardia Community College Chapter.
● Assist small business owners to get the City, State and Federal certifications such as MWBE, SAM, DUN, DBE 8- among others, and key Business advisor for Disaster and Resiliency program.
- Business Advisor at LaGuardia SBDC(Small Business Development Center) ACE (Adult Continuing Education)
- Volunteer of Multicultural Programs and Pro-bono Advocate at New York’s Cancer Charity Organizations and Healthcare Services
- Corporate Marketing Director at IMPREMEDIA: Hispanic Media Company;
- Integration Marketing Director at REDBEAN SOCIETY
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Professional Certificate - Hispanic Marketing Communication
- Professional Certificate - Marketing Measurement & Analytics
- M.A. - Advertising Research
- B.A. - Consumer Behavior
Cashier, business advisor, truck unloading and cleaning duties
- Business Advisor at Office Depot OfficeMax
- Wing Wheel Operator at Pilgrims Pride Poultry
- Deli Associate at Walmart
- Retail Sales Associate at Dollar General
9 months at this Job
- Diploma - Medical Assistance
THRYV 2017 to Present
Business Advisor - Northern Indiana
• Prospect, present, and sell THYRV business software to potential clients.
• Leverage knowledge of OLM, SMS, SEO, Social Media Advertising, Website development, CRM, video, and how these draw customers to businesses. Determine needs and present salient solutions to best meet specific needs
- Business Advisor at DexYP
- Field Service Manager at YP HOLDINGS LLC
- Field Collector at YP, AT&T
- Account Manager - Northern Indiana/Southern Michigan at AMERITECH
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
Business Advisor - Find My Zen
● Advise on company branding, marketing, and web design
● Collaborate with founder about best ways to increase sales and develop lasting client relationships
- Business Advisor at Find My Zen
- Director of Marketing and Business Development at Institutional Capital Management
- Studio Manager at Radiance Power Yoga
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
2017 to present MMEC provides business services to include, lean manufacturing/continuous improvement training and implementation, project management, and employee development. Business Advisor · Teach classes on the principles of lean manufacturing and continuous improvement · Lead Value Stream Mapping and Kaizen events, Implement 5S and Visual Factory Management at multiple customer locations · Perform manufacturing capability analysis · Project management on the relocation of manufacturing companies to Montana · Project management on the layout and set up of a new state of the art laboratory and manufacturing facility.
- Business Advisor at Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Manufacturing and Facilities Manager at Simms Fishing Products
- Service Director- North West US at Vestas American Wind Technology
- Director of Operations Development at Cascade Designs Inc
2 years at this Job
- - Business Management
At this stage in my career, I wish to continue with an industry leader in an outside sales position with "Hunter" responsibilities. 07/11- Present DEX YP Business Advisor Sales of Business Automation Software and Print solutions to the SMB marketplace > Won President's Circle trip to Punta Cana for 2014 results > Won President's Circle trip to Aruba for 2013 results > Consistent top performer in acquiring new clients
- Business Advisor at DEX YP
- DBA EARTHLINK BUSINESS at ONE COMMUNICATIONS
- Director of Account Executives at DIGITAL RIVER, INC
- Vice-President of Sales & Marketing at JUSTIFACTS CREDENTIAL VERIFICATION, INC
7 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Business
Business advisor to contractor members. Troubleshoot member inquires, Advise on best practices for success and profitability with product.
- Business Advisor at HomeAdvisor
- Concierge VIP Guest Services at CID Entertainment
- Director of Business Development at Paul Davis Emergency Services of Arvada
- Special Events Assistant at Red Rocks
6 months at this Job
- Certified - NYC Walking Tour Guide
- Bachelor's - Commercial Recreation and Leisure Studies
- Certification - Certified Continuing Education Training
Create new business accounts and maintain existing book of business that ranges from $600,000 - $1, 000,000 per year. Conduct individual consultations to develop appropriate advertisement campaigns depending on the needs of business owners or company needs. Demonstrate all the products that we offer from digital advertising, SEO, SEM and web design, print and THRYV software. Conduct regular visits with existing accounts to help them grow and fix any issues they might have. Be a hunter and always be on the lookout for new business either in person visits or on the phone. Help and guide customers with the use of THRYV software. Come up unique ideas for advertising to catch people's attention. My Business Advisor position is quota driven. I am Google certified
- Business Advisor at Dex/YP - Thry
- Account Executive at
- Business Development Manager (temporary position) at Lobel Financial
- Territory Sales Manager at Tag Mobile
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Advertising and Graphic Design
- Pursued a Bachelor of Marketing - Marketing
- High School Diploma
• Business Valuations.
• Merger & Acquisition Advisory.
• Value Enhancement Strategies.
• Exit Planning Guidance.
• Minority Equity Transactions.
• Due Diligence Readiness.
• Senior Business Advisor of the Month Nov-2018
- Senior Business Advisor at Generational Equity
- President at A & S Vending LLC
- Software Account Manager- Microsoft Licensing Specialist at Dell, Inc
- at Dell, Inc
9 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Information Systems
to Wytheville, VA; Charlottesville, VA)
• Sell cloud-based software to help automate and manage businesses
• Sell leads-based program
• Sell both print and digital advertising/marketing
• Consistently meet/exceed monthly sales quotas
• Finished as a top salesperson nationwide two years in a row, earning trips to Mexico
• Promoted from Business Advisor to Senior Business Advisor in just under one year
- Senior Business Advisor at DexYP
- Primary Care Sales Representative at AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals
- Primary Care Sales Representative at Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- Director of Marketing & Business Development at Bland County Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Sport & Leisure Management