● Provide a comprehensive range of small business-based assistance including one-to-one client counseling in the area of business plan development, business model, prepares and structures financial statements, such as feasibility studies, cash flow projections, income statements and balance sheets.
● Provides assistance in loan packaging, recordkeeping systems and assists clients with market related issues such as advertising, promotional strategies, and digital marketing and or e-commerce strategy development.
● Facilitate and/or participate in training sessions sponsored by the SBDC and provide follow-up services as necessary to attendees.
● Work and provide marketing strategies advisement to over 30 Small Business owners from the 10,000 Small Business; Goldman Sachs Program, LaGuardia Community College Chapter.
● Assist small business owners to get the City, State and Federal certifications such as MWBE, SAM, DUN, DBE 8- among others, and key Business advisor for Disaster and Resiliency program.
- Business Advisor at LaGuardia SBDC(Small Business Development Center) ACE (Adult Continuing Education)
- Volunteer of Multicultural Programs and Pro-bono Advocate at New York’s Cancer Charity Organizations and Healthcare Services
- Corporate Marketing Director at IMPREMEDIA: Hispanic Media Company;
- Integration Marketing Director at REDBEAN SOCIETY
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Professional Certificate - Hispanic Marketing Communication
- Professional Certificate - Marketing Measurement & Analytics
- M.A. - Advertising Research
- B.A. - Consumer Behavior
Corporate Marketing Consultant, Business Advisor, Software Sales and implementation.
• Managed 750,000 plus annual marketing dollars for small to medium businesses
• Create, support and report on marketing campaigns including Social Media, Internet and Print.
• Recommend programs and facilitate implementation of software to improve business efficiency and profitability.
- Business Advisor at DexYP / Thryv
- Marketing and New Patient Acquisition, Certified Headache Therapist and Certified National Trainer at The Reno Dentist
- Relationship Educator and Speaker Trainer at Crisis Pregnancy Center
- Dental Assistant and Administrative Assistance at Dr. Mary Papez - Berg
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- BA - Program of Science
- Associates of Science
Portland, OR January 2008 - Current on the Future of Work. Business Advisor, Speaker, Videographer
- Business Advisor, Speaker, Videographer at VINJONES Consulting
- Co-founder, CEO at VIAPing
- Training Manager at GTS
- Business Program/Project Manager at Intel
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters - Instructional
- B.S. - Business Adminis
Prospect new business via telephone to business owners Properly qualify and set expectations for prospects regarding application process Assist in gathering all necessary documentation for submission to underwriting/clearing file for closing Present options and secure prospects commitment to move forward Follow up for future prospect of renewal business
- Business Advisor at National Business Capital
- Sales and Leasing Rep at Security Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
- Sales and Leasing Rep at Advantage Hyundai
- Relationship Banker-Small Business Specialist at JPMorgan Chase & Co
7 months at this Job
Denver, Colorado Cryptocurrency and Index fund start-up firm presently in its pre-ICO stage. (Most recent contract consulting client) BUSINESS ADVISOR / CONSULTANT (January 2018 to Present) Provide guidance in the formulation of business processes, value proposition, brand identity and their execution across the media mix including: White Paper, website, pitch decks, and online videos.
- BUSINESS ADVISOR / CONSULTANT at Bitdollar Capital
- HEAD OF PRODUCT MANAGEMENT & MARKETING at AIQ Inc
- MANAGING DIRECTOR, FINANCIALADVISORMATCH at Advisor Match Partners, LLC
- ASSISTANT VICE-PRESIDENT OF MARKETING at Jackson National Life Insurance Company
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration in Marketing - Business
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics - Economics
- Certificate in Principles of Project Management
- Certificate in Personal Financial Planning
Develops client relationships while reducing the communication gap between management and other impacted groups such as IT, finance or operations by leveraging business and industry experiences to drive efficiencies and reduce process complexity.
● Works as a trusted advisor to client for in scope solutions and provides ongoing guidance on end-to-end business processes and technology recommendations for longer-term initiatives.
● Collaborates with clients to understand their Go-To-Market business model, current challenges and implications of long-term strategies on their end-to-end business processes.
● Contributes to stakeholder alignment and organizational change management activities and advise the client on deployment alternatives, migration strategies, and assist in defining related test strategies.
● Oversees Business Process Optimization, Process Reengineering, Value Capture, Compliance, Pricing Strategies, Automation opportunities, operations enablement, future-state workflows on E2E processes, customer escalations, improved user adoption and usability training and testing strategy development.
● Identifies intangible and strategic business benefits along with tangible resulting in customers understanding of the benefits to the proposed solution thus ensuring commitment.
● Provides an executive playback to customers with recommendations for transformation opportunities, standardization, governance, operational efficiencies, and technology solutions.
● Leads various operational assessments to evaluate client business practices and business processes, GTM programs, discount management, associated pain points, long-term strategies and deliver relevant recommendations from a business perspective. Example: Development of business value case to c-suite clients justifying $2M+ significant savings and benefits (NPV, IRR).
- Business Advisor at VISTEX
- Life Sciences Analytics Manager, Sales Operations, Contract & Revenue Management at GENPACT
- Manager Implementation Consultant at PROS PRICING SOLUTIONS
- Senior Consultant-System Implementation - Commercial & Government Pricing at MODEL N
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- BA - Management Information Systems
Small Business Advisor Cloud Based bookkeeping and Accounting for Small Businesses Payroll & Benefits Tax Preparation for Individuals and Small Businesses
- Accountant/Owner at Succentrix Business Advisor Coastal Savannah
- Financial Analyst - Accountant at Weiner, Shearouse, Weitz, Greenberg & Shawe
- Financial Analyst - Accountant at Accountemps
- Financial Support Analyst at Astoria Federal Savings Bank
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Business Administration- Finance
- M.B.A. in Finance - Finance
- Bachelors in Public Accounting - Public Accounting
- Los Angeles, California 2017 - 2018 A universal blockchain ledger focused on digital content, ownership tracking, rights management and global monetization. VP Strategic Alliances/Business Advisor - rightsledger.io ♦ Identified key industry partners to lead our Initial Coin Offering (ICO). ♦ Facilitated RightsLedger Asia service offering. ♦ Coordinated Indonesian IT development on app redesign.
- VP Strategic Alliances/Business Advisor at RightsLedger, Inc
- Founder and Chief Executive Officer at Field Rich Corporation Limited
- General Manager at TechLiquidators, a Best Buy
- Senior Director, Business Unit Leader - Private Label "V7" at INGRAM MICRO, INC
1 year at this Job
- BS - Business Administration
Work with local business owners to help them brand and market their business by selling various products, based on the business’s needs (online advertising/marketing, software to help run the business more efficiently, and ads in the local phonebook
Responsible for all major accounts (spends $1,000+ per month) within the territory (Greeneville, TN to Wytheville, VA; Charlottesville, VA)
• Sell cloud-based software to help automate and manage businesses
• Sell leads-based programs
• Sell both print and digital advertising/marketing
• Consistently meet/exceed monthly sales quotas
• Finished as a top salesperson nationwide two years in a row, earning trips to Mexico
• Promoted from Business Advisor to Senior Business Advisor in just under one year
- Senior Business Advisor at DexYP
- Primary Care Sales Representative at AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals
- Primary Care Sales Representative at Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- Director of Marketing & Business Development at Bland County Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Sport & Leisure Management
Responsible for the proactive maintenance and growth of a book of business exceeding $1.5 Million per year of revenue. As the Senior Business Advisor I was entrusted with high revenue accounts as well as delinquent accounts requiring extraneous negotiations to satisfy all parties.
• Outbound sales channel quarter four MVP, Delinquent channel January MVP
• Office recognized as top in sales for the company financial year 2018
- Senior Business Advisor at Dex-YP/Thryv
- Manager Assistant at Enterprise Holdings
- Warehouse Lead at McKesson Corporation
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Liberal Studies