• Research potential new technologies that are available to DHL sites and how they can implement them.
• Present to General Managers across the country on how they could benefit from site specific technologies.
• Responsible for remote communication with sites across the country. Business Analyst Intern - Lifesciences Sector Memphis, TN
• Tasked with creating and presenting daily financial reports.
• Created an on-site heat map to monitor and improve logistical efficiency.
• Onboarded new workers and clients on how to operate on site technologies and systems.
- Business Analyst Intern - Lifesciences Sector at DHL Logistics
- Founder at One Call Haul, LLC
- Market Research Intern at International Trade Center
- Software Malfunction Specialist at Know Ink
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Sciences - Finance & Economics
Shanghai, China 06/2019 - 08/2019
A new Internet finance company integrating banking expertise and data technology.
Business Analyst Intern
• Managed team of six people to research the business around the domestic life beauty industry, including the industry chain analysis of life beauty industry, market scale research and life beauty products.
• Oversaw the design of two questionnaires for businesses and consumers, and effectively divided different types of businesses and customers, and finally distributed more than 400 questionnaires to professional communities.
• Assist in general management and data analysis with python, including data cleansing, correlation analysis and trend analysis
• Produced the research report and presented to help management make feasibility decisions on market issues.
- Business Analyst Intern at Geex Finance
- Business Analyst Intern at Accenture Strategy
- Financial Trainee at Citibank
- Deputy Director, Academic Learning Department, NUIST Student Union at Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
2 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Management - Business Analytics
• Created project plans for jobs remodeling homes and finished jobs in a timely manner May 2018-June 2019 PharmBlue LLC: Business Analyst Intern Cranberry, PA
- Business Analyst Intern at Dominic Dedonie LLC
- at Dominic Dedonie LLC
- at Red Hook Volunteers
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
Devised and implemented algorithm and regression models for Organization's Entity Resolution project Coordinated with Senior Business Analyst to generate Business Use case analysis to drive strategic initiatives and recommend solutions. Created data visualization reports for review by business team Developed an Entity Resolution model with accuracy and optimization of ~180% Deployed statistical techniques for use-case hypothesis testing to validate data and interpretations Optimized data collection procedures and web mining scripts on third-party vendor data websites Led to the incremental improvement to ER model specifications
- Technical Business Analyst Intern at CME Group Inc
- Assistant Manager, Graduate Engineer Trainee at Reliance Jio
3 months at this Job
- Masters of Science in Information Systems - Web Mining
Joined Salesforce-based service provider firm as Business Analyst for my internship with the objective to learn how to simplify complex
business requirements into actionable items from Salesforce (CRM) platform
Working with product owners to analyze processes, requirements and deliver them to executives and stakeholders in timely manner
• Gathered requirements from client's current business processes and translated them into functional requirements for implementation
• Created visual process flows and actionable items which makes 20% of business process understanding easy for development
• Developed comprehensive and detailed user stories which leads towards the completion of each story
• Aiming to own the complete life cycle of the story, deliver visual process flows to business process maps for signoff
• Gained in-depth knowledge from available data to utilizing them in development
• Assisted in designing and creating training material and User documentation for business users on salesforce technology
• Working closely with clients to prepare reports that helps in analyzing and improving the quality of services
- Business Analyst Intern at MTX Group Inc
- Application Analyst at ebizz Infotech
- Intern at SSM Infotech
5 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Information Systems - Information Systems
- Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science - Computer Science
• Worked on requirement gathering from business users / Stakeholders via meetings and reviewed the report instructions manuals/guide lines.
• Created Business Requirement Documents (BRD) for users and Functional Requirement Specifications / Documents (FRS/FRD) technical team.
• Gathered and elicited requirements from all stakeholders related to additional features and enhancements using Storyboarding techniques.
• Performed requirements elicitation, analysis, scoping, documentation and designing and Gap Analysis to verify the compatibility of the new requirements with the existing functionalities.
• Scheduled meetings with developers, system analyst and testers to collaborate resource allocation and project.
• Developed Process Flows, Activity diagrams and Use Cases to depict the business processes.
• Identified areas of risks, assessment, monitoring, having security and audit controls in place. Ensured that the application met user and management expectations.
• Conducted informal sessions to develop architectural solution and ensured that the application business requirements are met, resolved open issues and change requests.
- Business Analyst Intern at VSolvit LLC
- Business Analyst Intern at FORUM
3 months at this Job
- Master in Management Information Systems - Special Recognition
- Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology - Information Technology
Assigned to IT Global Operations team to integrate business solutions using Service Now
• Established Net promoter score model for tracking IT customer experience with 90% accuracy
• Conserved the licensing cost of service 360 by developing NPS as a KPI metric
• Created a word cloud dashboard in Performance Analytics for text analysis of NPS survey responses
• Implemented IT governance for the data on Service Management portal
• Designed an Agile compatible customer engagement framework reducing slack up to 10% within team
- IT Business Analyst Intern at Symantec
- Senior Analyst at Capgemini India Pvt Ltd
3 months at this Job
- M.S. - Information Technology and Management
- B.E. - Electronics and Telecommunication
• Analyzed clients’ reports including updated annual interest and GDP from 2015 to 2018 to foresee business outcome of each companies in 2019
• Performed research on Adidas Shoes business processes using SWOT analysis to develop long-term plans that increase profits by 50%.
- Business Analyst Intern at RSM CORPORATION
- GAME DEVELOPER INTERN at VNG Corporation
- WEB DEVELOPER INTERN at FPT SOFTWARE CORPORATION
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Applied Mathematics
- BS IN COMPUTER SCIENCE - COMPUTER SCIENCE
• Translated business cases into functional requirements from identified stakeholders in program areas
• Configure SharePoint team site libraries, lists, links, views, permissions, etc., as per customer's requirements
• Manage permissions, including content owners, contributors, suppliers, and visitors for each site
• Successfully passed the SharePoint Site Administrator Security Assessment for GM resulting in certification
• Extensive experience in the administration, maintenance, and support of Vehicle Information Systems'
• Provided Visio diagrams and Excel wireframes to socialize the customer on the development process
- SharePoint Business Analyst Intern at Global Solutions Group, Inc
- Healthcare Business Analyst at Shrey Hospitals Pvt Ltd
- Data Analyst Intern at Kairos Technologies, Inc
2 months at this Job
- M.S. - Business Analytics
- - business
- B.S. - Business Administration
• Analyzing utilizations & cost saving opportunities for potential partners and proposing business plan.
• Assisting executives with research & analytics in Mobility Domain for pitch deck creation – Ride hailing, Ride sharing, Electric Vehicles, Micro mobility, Smart parking etc.
- Business Analyst Intern at Spotimyze Inc.
- Operations and Supply Chain Intern at Little Pickins LLC
- Graduate Research Assistant at ECONOMICS DIVISION, Babson College
- Co-founder and Operations Head at MAZEOUT CAREER SOLUTIONS
1 month at this Job
- MicroMasters - Supply Chain Management
- BE - Electronics and Communication Engineering